Wow you are on fire with some really interesting mods! This sounds amazing and I'm very tempted to start a new game right away with this and your vampire mod. :blush:

I love all the new conditions where rape can happen, but I just had a couple quick questions regarding that particular mechanic. First, it sounds like you are using the rape mechanic for DCL... does your mod require DCL for that to work? Does it use the same consequences function as DLC? If not, what happens after a rape, say, from drunkenness or sleep?

I was also wondering if the rapse which might happen most often in a town (like being drunk or on a Skooma Whore drug) can also be triggered by hostiles like bandits or Forsworn in the wild? 

Oh, one other question (sorry for so many!): Does your mod use the newest Devious Devices and DCL, or the previous versions?

That sounds really interesting !

It combines a good part of my bucket list of features, that I would like to have in my game. A pity, I had to drop some of them since the mods were not stable enough and had too much errors :frown:

Happy, you took those loose ends and go for it :thumbsup:

Great mod! I am very impressed with the detailed descriptions, help and tooltips.

Thanks you for so much customisation and such  a nice MCM.

I had only a short time to explore your mod. From what i have seen it looks amazing.

Some things i have noticed. [Maybe its only my installation. Modded to the limit with merge and bash and and and... but usually pretty stable :smile: ]

- I see a pchscellstalker effect in my list of active effects.

- Got my character raped by a stalking guard and got robbed afterwards. Couldn't find my stolen items. Is it possible to retrieve them?

- Found the cum debuff effect in the MCM but couldn't see it in the list of active effects after cum was applied.

- Found the Sleep Creep feature. I was looking for that since forever.. i remember something like that existed once but i couldn't find it again. Thank you so very much for that. It works great. :smile:

One more feature to add to your fascinating mod would be the ability to save your changes to the mcm for another playthrough.

The best of luck with your modding, have fun gaming and keep up the good work.

Wow you are on fire with some really interesting mods! This sounds amazing and I'm very tempted to start a new game right away with this and your vampire mod. :blush:

I love all the new conditions where rape can happen, but I just had a couple quick questions regarding that particular mechanic. First, it sounds like you are using the rape mechanic for DCL... does your mod require DCL for that to work? Does it use the same consequences function as DLC? If not, what happens after a rape, say, from drunkenness or sleep?

I was also wondering if the rapse which might happen most often in a town (like being drunk or on a Skooma Whore drug) can also be triggered by hostiles like bandits or Forsworn in the wild? 

Oh, one other question (sorry for so many!): Does your mod use the newest Devious Devices and DCL, or the previous versions?

I'm glad you like it :smiley:

So first of all this does not require any Devious Devices related mods. In fact, I specifically wanted this to work without them. They are compatible though. (At least I think, see below.)

Regarding DCL, the rape feature is based on DCL's and I used some of its code, but for the most part it's my own code (i.e. no requirement). I'm not sure what you mean by consequences function right now. After a rape you'll get back on your feet unless one of the post rape scenarios is triggered (e.g. you can be jailed if a guard attacked you and you have a bounty). The exception is the sleep rape, which will always force you to pass out (a bit wonky right now).

Rape can only be triggered by non-hostile NPCs and only if you are not in combat. I use Defeat for combat rape.

The feature was based on DCL 5.8, but I went through the version history and it does not seem like it has been expanded since then. The DD mods and ZaZ I used where actually outdated as well, but I don't think this will matter. The only potential issue I see is that SL Adventures might not recognize newer devices. (in particular, I used DDa 2.9, DDi 3.1 and ZaZ 7.0)

17 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

One more feature to add to your fascinating mod would be the ability to save your changes to the mcm for another playthrough.

+1 :classic_biggrin:

e.g. like Frostfall does it in a single file or POP in a more advanced fashion, perhaps?

6 minutes ago, Ekirts Ykcul said:

Great mod! I am very impressed with the detailed descriptions, help and tooltips.

Thanks you for so much customisation and such  a nice MCM.

I had only a short time to explore your mod. From what i have seen it looks amazing.

Some things i have noticed. [Maybe its only my installation. Modded to the limit with merge and bash and and and... but usually pretty stable :smile: ]

- I see a pchscellstalker effect in my list of active effects.

- Got my character raped by a stalking guard and got robbed afterwards. Couldn't find my stolen items. Is it possible to retrieve them?

- Found the cum debuff effect in the MCM but couldn't see it in the list of active effects after cum was applied.

- Found the Sleep Creep feature. I was looking for that since forever.. i remember something like that existed once but i couldn't find it again. Thank you so very much for that. It works great. :smile:

The best of luck with your modding, have fun gaming and keep up the good work.

You are welcome :smiley:

- no idea what pchscellstalker is, it is unrelated

- depends, if it was the robbery post rape scenario, the items are gone for good, if he just took what you had equipped, it depends what you have set under "Worn Items" in the MCM. Steal means the NPC took it, Destroy means they are gone forever.

- The cum debuff is hidden in the UI, you should see in your skills menu that speechcraft is lowered though.

- Glad you like it. That was actually one of the features I implemented because I've read a request for something like it on LL.

I might eventually add a save feature when this is out of beta.

Same to you ;) 

Sleep Rape: I'm currently using SexLab Dangerous Nights 2

Passing out, or waking up with a fuzzy view on the situation feels quite good there. Also, I have the possibility to take up the fight with them nasty rapers, instead of running away.... based on certain conditions.

Mastrurbation: hmmmm, if I remember right it is not needed... You require SLAR. That feature is already in there .... (if memory serves me right)

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I don't think SLAR has a Masturbation feature.

Finally I am back at home at my gaming computer and could look for it:

Go to SLAR's MCM Menu->Settings->Status Notification Key

Literally "Hold key for more then 2.0 seconds to release arousal."  ..... who knows what the meaning of that  might be  :classic_angel:

And no, I think it was never mentioned on the SLAR mod page :classic_biggrin:

Yes. With Aroused if you hold down its hotkey for a few seconds it plays a masturbation animation. As far as I can remember though, it will only play one appropriate to your character's actual gender. So a female character with a schlong, for example, set as male in the sexlab MCM, will only play a female masturbation animation through the Aroused feature. That's certainly the way it used to work. If the version in this mod respects the player's sexlab gender choice that would be a welcome feature for many.

Haven't had a chance to try this mod yet, by the way, but it sounds good. I'll definitely be giving it a go soon.

24 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Yes. With Aroused if you hold down its hotkey for a few seconds it plays a masturbation animation. As far as I can remember though, it will only play one appropriate to your character's actual gender. So a female character with a schlong, for example, set as male in the sexlab MCM, will only play a female masturbation animation through the Aroused feature. That's certainly the way it used to work. If the version in this mod respects the player's sexlab gender choice that would be a welcome feature for many.

Haven't had a chance to try this mod yet, by the way, but it sounds good. I'll definitely be giving it a go soon.

It does indeed respect the Sexlab gender. I've just noticed a bug with it, however: There is a chance it will try to use furniture animations, like Dwemer machines.

I just gave SLAdventures my first practical try ... it's a bit tricky to start immediately with the advanced options, but I managed :smile:

Got drunk as silly in the sleeping giant inn and teased the patrons ... took me a bit to get all settings right. I ended up being gang raped in the middle of that inn.

First observations:

• A pity, that I was drunk and I could not see what's happening .. I guess one of them was Sven, the bard :classic_blush:
  • Taking "morality" into your conditions who can be a valid attacker might be an interesting feature for the future
7 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Regarding the rape function ...

Since you've created it seperately from DCL, does that mean that both your rape function and DCL's can work without conflicts? Or would you recommend disabling DCL's rape function?

I never tried using both, but I think they will conflict. You might end up in some mega-gangrape of bugginess. It's better to just use one of them. Note that this includes sleep rape.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I'm glad you like it :smiley:

So first of all this does not require any Devious Devices related mods. In fact, I specifically wanted this to work without them. They are compatible though. (At least I think, see below.)

Regarding DCL, the rape feature is based on DCL's and I used some of its code, but for the most part it's my own code (i.e. no requirement). I'm not sure what you mean by consequences function right now. After a rape you'll get back on your feet unless one of the post rape scenarios is triggered (e.g. you can be jailed if a guard attacked you and you have a bounty). The exception is the sleep rape, which will always force you to pass out (a bit wonky right now).

Rape can only be triggered by non-hostile NPCs and only if you are not in combat. I use Defeat for combat rape.

The feature was based on DCL 5.8, but I went through the version history and it does not seem like it has been expanded since then. The DD mods and ZaZ I used where actually outdated as well, but I don't think this will matter. The only potential issue I see is that SL Adventures might not recognize newer devices. (in particular, I used DDa 2.9, DDi 3.1 and ZaZ 7.0)

I'm still using the older Devious Devices and DCL as well, so I don't really mind if you haven't updated your mod for the new stuff! I'm honestly not sure how many of my favorite mods ever did update, so I've just stuck with older stuff which I know is stable and compatible for now. 

I realize I misunderstood in the mod description that you said you based your rape code on DCL and were not linking into DCL's rape mechanic. That's so much better because I also prefer to stick with Defeat for combat rape, so I can use this with no problems. Awesome! :classic_wub:

I've been looking for a mod like this for ages. I like the kinky aspect of being able to get my character nude and having sex everywhere, but at some point it gets old. I guess that the thing is actually the fact that doing that sort of thing is wrong, but if people don't react in any way, it stops looking like so.

I haven't tested it yet but I'm sure I'll be enjoying it. I'm curious about some things before I do, however:

• I get that you get a bounty for nudity and sex in public. Does it automatically cause aggro, or it's just the bounty (and once it gets too high then you just get threatened by guards by default crime rules)? I ask because recently I've been playing with Bestial Essence and many of the situations involve sex in public, which I still would want to be punished, but not interrupted if it's gonna break the quests.

• Since you list SL Aroused as a requirement, Am I right to assume that it counts "naked armors" as nude?

• Do everybody report bounties, or just guards? I think this sort of stuff is a bit fuzzier than regular crimes. I'd assume that there'd be more people willing to let it go and enjoy the show, than if they saw you stealing or attacking somebody. I think it'd be really kinky that after a certain arousal threshold people wouldn't report, So you could do stuff like get slutty enough (within the "boundaries") to get the crowd very horny and then proceed with your kinky shenanigans. Although it would need some sort of intermediate "slutty" tag for clothes.

• Does it happen anywhere in the wilderness, or just near cities and towns? I do agree that people would get concerned if you started fucking somebody in the streets, but if I was taking a stroll out deep in the mountains and found a couple doing the nasty, I would kinda quietly leave them at it, it would seem to me that they went far enough from public eyes for me to to get overly prude, lol.

I like the idea of being able to avoid being punished by becoming a Thane. I've been considering that a mod like yours that also allowed the player to somehow... manage to get a town used to her kink, would be really cool. It's a way to 

It is like you read my posts for things missing and implemented them all. Seriously, this is outstanding. These were all the things I was missing. I used DCL only for that function. Sexlab rape just didn'tflow well... you put SexLab rape, sexlab drunk, dangerous nights, and so much else into a single mod. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

First, i love you. :smile: Seriously, that's something i wanted so long so bad... i'm really amazed. :smile:

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

In my current game i can't test it (just straight playing a quest mod) but this might mean the according features won't work too well with newer versions, DD4 has removed the dependency for Zaz and (partly) changed the keywords. Especially all kinds of armbinders/yokes don't work anymore with any mod that didn't upgrade, i've also noticed a change to piercings, not entirely sure if they don't work at all anymore but i think so. Most other stuff should work.

And finally a request: if it would be possible to add some features of Deviously Helpless but with full creature support, i.e. pacifying everything and enable rape when conditions are met would be great. :smile: 

20 minutes ago, Skyrimfloo said:
  • I get that you get a bounty for nudity and sex in public. Does it automatically cause aggro, or it's just the bounty (and once it gets too high then you just get threatened by guards by default crime rules)? I ask because recently I've been playing with Bestial Essence and many of the situations involve sex in public, which I still would want to be punished, but not interrupted if it's gonna break the quests.

• Since you list SL Aroused as a requirement, Am I right to assume that it counts "naked armors" as nude?

• Do everybody report bounties, or just guards? I think this sort of stuff is a bit fuzzier than regular crimes. I'd assume that there'd be more people willing to let it go and enjoy the show, than if they saw you stealing or attacking somebody. I think it'd be really kinky that after a certain arousal threshold people wouldn't report, So you could do stuff like get slutty enough (within the "boundaries") to get the crowd very horny and then proceed with your kinky shenanigans. Although it would need some sort of intermediate "slutty" tag for clothes.

• Does it happen anywhere in the wilderness, or just near cities and towns? I do agree that people would get concerned if you started fucking somebody in the streets, but if I was taking a stroll out deep in the mountains and found a couple doing the nasty, I would kinda quietly leave them at it, it would seem to me that they went far enough from public eyes for me to to get overly prude, lol. 
  • You just get the bounty, it does not cause aggro. Eventually when the bounty gets too high, the guards will try to arrest you or want to make you pay up and this will interfere with Sexlab scenes. I actually never thought about this, this can interfere with Sexlab scenes and potentially make things bug out.
  • There are different nudity rules available, the default one is "Sexlab Aroused" - you will be considered nude when Aroused considers you so. So anything that is nude in Aroused will count as nude in SL Adventures.
  • Everybody reports you, except your follower, sex partners and rapists. I might add an arousal threshold.
  • It happens in every location that is considered to be in one of the main holds. During my test game i noticed this is not the case for some remote locations but I am unsure how prominent this is. It might seem a bit random.

Having a little bit of a problem installing it

When the mcm appears, i activate it and it says done but doesnt detect any plugins that i have

says dragonborn not found, dawnguard not found. etc

Then i exit and enter the menu again mod says running but still hasnt detected the plugins