On 9/3/2018 at 9:47 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I think there has to be a free one, but honestly mods with hotkeys always give me a hard time to find a free one for Skyrim.^^

MCM buttons are fine for such things imho, it's not like i do that 20 times a day.

In any case I will keep the MCM button, and a hotkey will remain optional.

Though SL Adventures has a good amount of control for what happens to followers, but I don't see an option that seems right for Devious Followers (DF)

... and DF and SL Adventures go so well together apart from that.

So, I'd want my DF follower to not be raped, but occasionally join in the raping as an aggressor - but only if another rapist instigates an attack to start with - the follower shouldn't instigate rapes by itself - DF already has a system for that.

Ideally it should be random if the follower joins in a particular attack or not. It's a better vibe if a lot of the time the follower just stands and watches a lot of the time. Maybe has a laugh. Also, they could not join in if the rape was otherwise all creatures.

Can I make that happens somehow? At least the bit of having the follower rape as an aggressor, but not trigger attacks, only join in?

Obviously the "occasional" part isn't an option at all right now, or is it?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Though SL Adventures has a good amount of control for what happens to followers, but I don't see an option that seems right for Devious Followers (DF)

... and DF and SL Adventures go so well together apart from that.

So, I'd want my DF follower to not be raped, but occasionally join in the raping as an aggressor - but only if another rapist instigates an attack to start with - the follower shouldn't instigate rapes by itself - DF already has a system for that.

Ideally it should be random if the follower joins in a particular attack or not. It's a better vibe if a lot of the time the follower just stands and watches a lot of the time. Maybe has a laugh. Also, they could not join in if the rape was otherwise all creatures.

Can I make that happens somehow? At least the bit of having the follower rape as an aggressor, but not trigger attacks, only join in?

Obviously the "occasional" part isn't an option at all right now, or is it?

This is currently not a dedicated feature. What you could do is set the follower chance to 0%, and when a rape starts you set it to 5% or something. That would be the closest thing to what you are trying to achieve.

22 hours ago, Teutonic said:

This is currently not a dedicated feature. What you could do is set the follower chance to 0%, and when a rape starts you set it to 5% or something. That would be the closest thing to what you are trying to achieve.

You can change the attack chance mid-rape scene?

Normally, I would have avoided that sort of thing on the expectation that it would either do nothing, or end badly.

I might experiment with it, or just try leaving follower chance at something low and see how it goes.

Obviously, more follower options wouldn't be of interest only to DF users.

It would be good with Devious Device Helpers and it would also fit with some follower personalities without any mods.

Mercenaries and other sleazy followers, I could imagine them asking you for 1000 gold to help you resist a rape :)

There are also some times I would like a follower to initiate attacks: in player homes, in inns, possibly other safe areas.

Basically, any new ability to tweak follower behaviour would be a plus.

I guess it's best to consider what people want generally, any maybe this isn't it, but I think you would get some synergy from offering more control over followers.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You can change the attack chance mid-rape scene?

Normally, I would have avoided that sort of thing on the expectation that it would either do nothing, or end badly.

I might experiment with it, or just try leaving follower chance at something low and see how it goes.

Obviously, more follower options wouldn't be of interest only to DF users.

It would be good with Devious Device Helpers and it would also fit with some follower personalities without any mods.

Mercenaries and other sleazy followers, I could imagine them asking you for 1000 gold to help you resist a rape :)

There are also some times I would like a follower to initiate attacks: in player homes, in inns, possibly other safe areas.

Basically, any new ability to tweak follower behaviour would be a plus.

I guess it's best to consider what people want generally, any maybe this isn't it, but I think you would get some synergy from offering more control over followers.

Yes, I think you can change the chances mid rape without any problem, although I have never tested it. 

Followers are not my top priority anyway, but I am not happy with the current implementation, so I wanna rework it. Sadly it is easier said than done. Whether I will be able to implement your suggestions, I cannot say yet. 

5 hours ago, Hypno said:

Why am I only just finding this now? Looks great mate, going to throw it in the load order now! :)

Awesome, let me know what you think. ?

20 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Awesome, let me know what you think. ?

Seems great so far! I was wondering if followers can be used without the need for checks on the player.

For example, (correct me if I'm wrong) an NPC won't use a naked follower simply because the player is wearing clothes. Is that possible to change? Thanks for your hard work :)

12 minutes ago, Hypno said:

Seems great so far! I was wondering if followers can be used without the need for checks on the player.

For example, (correct me if I'm wrong) an NPC won't use a naked follower simply because the player is wearing clothes. Is that possible to change? Thanks for your hard work :)

That is something I have considered before, but the code does not support this yet. There is also the problem what to do with the player. If you can still move around and walk into a house while your follower is getting some love, for example, things will break (I suppose).

Hello, I really enjoy the mod! However, I have a bug where I get animals raping my character at night despite me turning the sliders for animals down to 0. It happened in a different playthrough, so I assumed a new game would fix it, which it unfortunately hasnt. Any help on this?

12 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Hello, I really enjoy the mod! However, I have a bug where I get animals raping my character at night despite me turning the sliders for animals down to 0. It happened in a different playthrough, so I assumed a new game would fix it, which it unfortunately hasnt. Any help on this?

You are talking about Sleep Rape, right? In that case I can't help you unfortunately. Luckily though I was able to identify the problem thanks to your report and can fix it in the next version. Of course this doesn't help you now. Sorry for messing up ?

8 hours ago, leopardus said:

Teutonic  hi,  i think you should cooperate with SkyLover37 :)

In how far do you think we should cooperate?

Hey there again.

So, I was thinking on some kind of enhancement to sleeping encounters (both sleep rape and sleep creep). Particularly, to implement a variable based on the length of character's sleep - some kind of modifier or something that increases the chance of rape encounter based on how many hours you set character to sleep. As for creep script, I thought about a modification that would restrict some of the messages only for sleep that lasts for a certain time (like, if player character makes a short nap, the uninvited visitor has only enough time to jerk himself off on her, but if the sleep takes longer he (or they) might use that opportunity to full extent). Also, I thought of a function that, on certain messages, could apply multiple stacks of cum. Only I have no idea how to implement the variable that consists of sleep time into the mod - I don't even know the variable itself (tried to search for it, no success) or how to put in a dependency for it. Perhaps you have an idea how to make it work?

Also, with sleep rape I thought about a function that would force the "use nearby bed" feature if character sleeps on a bed/bedroll.

10 hours ago, Verrikan said:

Hey there again.

So, I was thinking on some kind of enhancement to sleeping encounters (both sleep rape and sleep creep). Particularly, to implement a variable based on the length of character's sleep - some kind of modifier or something that increases the chance of rape encounter based on how many hours you set character to sleep. As for creep script, I thought about a modification that would restrict some of the messages only for sleep that lasts for a certain time (like, if player character makes a short nap, the uninvited visitor has only enough time to jerk himself off on her, but if the sleep takes longer he (or they) might use that opportunity to full extent). Also, I thought of a function that, on certain messages, could apply multiple stacks of cum. Only I have no idea how to implement the variable that consists of sleep time into the mod - I don't even know the variable itself (tried to search for it, no success) or how to put in a dependency for it. Perhaps you have an idea how to make it work?

Also, with sleep rape I thought about a function that would force the "use nearby bed" feature if character sleeps on a bed/bedroll.

It is possible to track the the desired hours of sleep (the OnSleepStart Event provides the start and desired end times). Perhaps a % chance to get raped per hour would be best. Same with Sleep Creep, a % chance each hour to have a visitor, possibly having multiple visitors during the night. I am not sure if it is possible to force use of a bed though.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:58 PM, Teutonic said:

There is also the problem what to do with the player. If you can still move around and walk into a house while your follower is getting some love, for example, things will break (I suppose).

Hi i"m just chiming in.  I leave the cells of where my followers are being banged during a defeat scene all the time.  The follower catches up to me eventually.  Just don't try teleporting them to you if you think they are in the middle of something.  I haven't left the cell during TDF Aggressive Prostitution scene.  I get the sense that there is too much tied to the PC.  But I haven't tried it.  It just feels bad.

I've just started looking at your mod so I don't know if this helps at all or not.

Oh, and just a thought, a suggestion, an observation of other mods, If at all possible, make it so you can turn off each option so as not to conflict with other mods that do the same thing.  You are talking about sleep attacks.  Two other mods I have used have this option.  Cursed Loot and Dangerous Nights.  Luckily Cursed Loot lets you turn this option off if you use Dangerous Nights.  Devious Framework has many options that seemingly can not be turned off.  It conflicts with mods that do a better job.  Seriously, the only reason I have Devious Framework installed is it has a better naked timer than Player Exhibitionist.  It would have been nice to turn off the options that conflict, such as the devious furniture options.  Immersive Torture does a better job. 

This is something that I have been seeing in more recent mods that try to do many things.  I have not yet installed you mod yet so, take this for what it is worth, if anything.

Can't wait to try out this mod. Does anyone want to share their personal setting for a good game play. Also, maybe mods that play well with SLA.

I'm looking for balance. I like obstacles and threats, but I want to progress the my character and the game without getting to derailed or getting stuck. 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, cailic said:

Oh, and just a thought, a suggestion, an observation of other mods, If at all possible, make it so you can turn off each option so as not to conflict with other mods that do the same thing.  You are talking about sleep attacks.  Two other mods I have used have this option.  Cursed Loot and Dangerous Nights.  Luckily Cursed Loot lets you turn this option off if you use Dangerous Nights.  Devious Framework has many options that seemingly can not be turned off.  It conflicts with mods that do a better job.  Seriously, the only reason I have Devious Framework installed is it has a better naked timer than Player Exhibitionist.  It would have been nice to turn off the options that conflict, such as the devious furniture options.  Immersive Torture does a better job. 

This is something that I have been seeing in more recent mods that try to do many things.  I have not yet installed you mod yet so, take this for what it is worth, if anything.

Pretty much anything can be turned on and off. There are hundreds of options in Sexlab Adventures.