@Teutonic

Hello again, I have another suggestion for you to consider (hopefully not a duplicate):

Have you considered adding the chance for NPCs to be naked in areas where Nudity is set to "Legal"? If you can get this to work, then you could make all NPCs naked if it's set to "inverted" (aka, illegal if NOT Nude).

Obviously Child NPCs would be the exception and, in theory, you could simply check for the child flag and ignore the NPC if "child" is true.

By further extension, you could also add a keyword people could add to clothes for NPCs to grab if "Skimpy Outfits" are legal or required as well.

This would be cool and very immersive, since the laws wouldn't affect just you (the player).

Let me know what you think!

Edited by NymphoElf
20 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

@Teutonic

Hello again, I have another suggestion for you to consider (hopefully not a duplicate):

Have you considered adding the chance for NPCs to be naked in areas where Nudity is set to "Legal"? If you can get this to work, then you could make all NPCs naked if it's set to "inverted" (aka, illegal if NOT Nude).

Obviously Child NPCs would be the exception and, in theory, you could simply check for the child flag and ignore the NPC if "child" is true.

By further extension, you could also add a keyword people could add to clothes for NPCs to grab if "Skimpy Outfits" are legal or required as well.

This would be cool and very immersive, since the laws wouldn't affect just you (the player).

Let me know what you think!

The naked bit has been requested before and it's definitely something I would like to add. But whenever I tried, I found some kind of problem / thing I didn't like so I never went through with it. I will probably revisit it eventually. I have something in mind that might work. Not sure about skimpy outfits though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some good times with this mod. I'm looking forward to the rewrite :)

A suggestion/ request for the pile: it would be great to have a pause or disable function in the MCM. Sometimes when you have a whole bunch of SL mods running, you need to turn off one or more of them for debug reasons. At other times you may have RP reasons to turn mods on or off.

Popping in here because I'm a bit confused. Sexlab Adventures' rape isn't doing anything and I have a bunch of aggressive animations enabled. I've gone though all my mods to make sure everything is properly enabled/adjusted as well, but I'm curious. Would any creature mods like Aroused Creatures or Hentai Creatures interfere or cause humans/NPCs to not do anything? (I also have SL Horrible Harassment, SL Aroused, Simple Slavery, SL Kidnapped Redux.)

39 minutes ago, KnottyWulf said:

Sexlab Adventures' rape isn't doing anything

Double check that you've enabled the proximity rape toggle, and look over the conditions for anything that you might not be meeting.  If everything still looks okay, enable debug messages in the MCM.  They might indicate something you overlooked.

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Double check that you've enabled the proximity rape toggle, and look over the conditions for anything that you might not be meeting.  If everything still looks okay, enable debug messages in the MCM.  They might indicate something you overlooked.

Thank you! That helped!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 6:07 PM, NymphoElf said:

If you're interested, my current modlist takes advantage of Corsec's SPID patches to distribute what's called "outfits" to Vanilla Female NPCs. At one point, I even asked them to help me make one that restricts Female NPCs to wearing only collars. Paired with a custom .esp patch that removes all weapons from Female NPCs, I've effectively made my Skyrim world have a nudity law as inspired by Slaverun, SexLab Survival, and SexLab Adventures. This method would be how you can achieve your goal without depending on SL Adventures.

@Teutonic Are there any plans to add flavor text to your mod? I can help you write dialogue branches if needed.

I ask because, even now, no one else has made a mod as comprehensive yet simple as your mod. And yet, it lacks flavor text provided by certain crime/license mod alternatives—specifically, BM Licenses and SexLab Survival.

I'm currently trying to make a lightweight setup that extracts only the toll and license features from SLS. Reason being that SLS, though not necessarily bloated, has too many features overlapping each other.

BM Licenses provides a good license feature alternative.

Sexlab Adventure has a toll system, collar-required rule, and a no armor/weapon/magic within towns which mirrors SLS's option to ignore license permissions within towns. Problem is that it's kinda immersion-breaking when a guard asks me for tax but says it's a bounty. Similarly, I hope that a guard could tell me that I've been specifically caught wearing armor within towns, not that I have a bounty.

22 minutes ago, Gyra said:

If you're interested, my current modlist takes advantage of Corsec's SPID patches to distribute what's called "outfits" to Vanilla Female NPCs. At one point, I even asked them to help me make one that restricts Female NPCs to wearing only collars. Paired with a custom .esp patch that removes all weapons from Female NPCs, I've effectively made my Skyrim world have a nudity law as inspired by Slaverun, SexLab Survival, and SexLab Adventures. This method would be how you can achieve your goal without depending on SL Adventures.

Hmm. An interesting proposal. I'm interested in seeing how this is accomplished.

3 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

Hmm. An interesting proposal. I'm interested in seeing how this is accomplished.

To keep it quick without going further off to the tangent:

Just go here and ask Corsec if you need help. It all starts with this link here, and SPID is where the magic happens. No running scripts, no routine checks mid-game.

This is the patch I started off with, which keeps women collared and naked. I came to this patch cuz DD 5.2 has a cpu-intensive physics glitch while Corsec's patch constantly had chastity belts clipping with corsets. But I've now settled with an outfit that distributes to women collars and ankle+wrist restraints, which is more similar to one of Slaverun Enforcer Standsalone's outfit themes.

The Remove Weapons patch is more complicated. This is the one that, at present, would be best done via a running script like Slaverun Enforcer's.

What I did was use Corsec's patch as a reference point to isolate "Female NPCs with weapons" in xEdit. Then, I made a merged patch by simply carrying down high-priority (whichever is lowest on my load order) NPC records and removing ITEM records as indicated by Corsec's patch. If you don't make such a patch, daggers will be cutting through your NPCs' thighs when they're naked.

When all's said and done, you can pair the results with SL Survival, SL Adventures, BM Licenses, or Slaverun Reloaded. Pick your poison.

1 hour ago, Gyra said:

To keep it quick without going further off to the tangent:

Just go here and ask Corsec if you need help. It all starts with this link here, and SPID is where the magic happens. No running scripts, no routine checks mid-game.

This is the patch I started off with, which keeps women collared and naked. I came to this patch cuz DD 5.2 has a cpu-intensive physics glitch while Corsec's patch constantly had chastity belts clipping with corsets. But I've now settled with an outfit that distributes to women collars and ankle+wrist restraints, which is more similar to one of Slaverun Enforcer Standsalone's outfit themes.

The Remove Weapons patch is more complicated. This is the one that, at present, would be best done via a running script like Slaverun Enforcer's.

What I did was use Corsec's patch as a reference point to isolate "Female NPCs with weapons" in xEdit. Then, I made a merged patch by simply carrying down high-priority (whichever is lowest on my load order) NPC records and removing ITEM records as indicated by Corsec's patch. If you don't make such a patch, daggers will be cutting through your NPCs' thighs when they're naked.

When all's said and done, you can pair the results with SL Survival, SL Adventures, BM Licenses, or Slaverun Reloaded. Pick your poison.

So this dynamically changes stuff to match SL Adventures laws?

50 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

So this dynamically changes stuff to match SL Adventures laws?

No, SPID only runs once on each game session's beginning, which is why it's lightweight. SPID can't dynamically change according to SL Adventure's laws. You'd need to make up your mind what laws to create with SL Adventures and then adapt SPID and a manual patch to your settings.

6 hours ago, Gyra said:

@Teutonic Are there any plans to add flavor text to your mod? I can help you write dialogue branches if needed.

I ask because, even now, no one else has made a mod as comprehensive yet simple as your mod. And yet, it lacks flavor text provided by certain crime/license mod alternatives—specifically, BM Licenses and SexLab Survival.

I'm currently trying to make a lightweight setup that extracts only the toll and license features from SLS. Reason being that SLS, though not necessarily bloated, has too many features overlapping each other.

BM Licenses provides a good license feature alternative.

Sexlab Adventure has a toll system, collar-required rule, and a no armor/weapon/magic within towns which mirrors SLS's option to ignore license permissions within towns. Problem is that it's kinda immersion-breaking when a guard asks me for tax but says it's a bounty. Similarly, I hope that a guard could tell me that I've been specifically caught wearing armor within towns, not that I have a bounty.

I have considered this and even experimented with adding some. But I very quickly realized that the amount of cases that need to be considered and thus the amount of dialogue that needs to be written gets excessive fast. If there was just nudity, weapons and armor laws, for example, I'd go for it. But with as many laws as there are, I decided to just stick with bounties and take the immersion hit. Tax is a different story, but that feature is pretty lame in its current state anyway. I'd have to give it a major upgrade.

9 hours ago, Gyra said:

No, SPID only runs once on each game session's beginning, which is why it's lightweight. SPID can't dynamically change according to SL Adventure's laws. You'd need to make up your mind what laws to create with SL Adventures and then adapt SPID and a manual patch to your settings.

Well I'm hoping for something dynamic. Thank you for the suggestion. Maybe I'll analyze it and see if I can figure something out that IS dynamic.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone, it's been several months since I announced I was working on a rewrite for Sexlab Adventures and I am finally ready to release the first version. I uploaded it as a separate mod with a new name, Sexy Adventures, which you can find here. Not all features made the cut. For some, this was because I did not have the time. For others, this was by design. Some features were half-assed in Sexlab Adventures or just didn't work very well. I hope to be able to find the time to either implement those properly or release them as separate mods. Notable missing features are Sleep Rape and the arousal- and cum-based debuffs. However, there are also new features and several features have been expanded.

For some time, I commented here on feature requests and future plans. New feature requests should be made in the new support thread, since the new mod is where I will continue development. If you find that an important feature is missing, let me know, so I know what to prioritize.

I should mention the new version is SE-only for now. I hope that's not too much of a problem.
3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I should mention the new version is SE-only for now. I hope that's not too much of a problem.

For the rest of us who are on LE, Sexy Adventures seems to run fine on LE if the player simply renames the ESL file to ESP.  I don't see anything else in Sexy Adventures that should be a problem for LE players, unless a script happens to use one of the handful of SE-exclusive functions (probably not that likely).  So, it should be LE compatible.  In my own quick test, the MCM displays and works.

Just a suggestion, but you could offer an LE download that's the same as the SE one except with the ESL file renamed, and flag the mod as LE compatible, but just note on the mod page that the LE version is untested and "use at your own risk".

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

For the rest of us who are on LE, Sexy Adventures seems to run fine on LE if the player simply renames the ESL file to ESP.  I don't see anything else in Sexy Adventures that should be a problem for LE players, unless a script happens to use one of the handful of SE-exclusive functions (probably not that likely).  So, it should be LE compatible.  In my own quick test, the MCM displays and works.

Just a suggestion, but you could offer an LE download that's the same as the SE one except with the ESL file renamed, and flag the mod as LE compatible, but just note on the mod page that the LE version is untested and "use at your own risk".

The ESL was my main concern, so that is good news. I'll probably look into FOMOD installers and offer an all in one download.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

So how do I remove Sexlab Adventures LE to install this one instead? Do I need a clean save? I just recently did a clean save and don't want to do it again :*(

I think you commented on the wrong thread, but you can install both versions. Just disable the features from the version you con't want to use.

On 9/9/2023 at 4:20 PM, Teutonic said:

The ESL was my main concern, so that is good news. I'll probably look into FOMOD installers and offer an all in one download.

I was making some test recently with some mods and seems like if instead of set the plugin file extension as ESL you keep it as ESP and internally flagged it as ESL, you can use that file on LE too without changes . Seems like LE just ignore the ESL flag. Set the ESL extension is the equivalent to set the flags ESM and ESL on the ESP file but the ESL file extension have compatibility issues while keep the ESP extension flagged work fine in both skyrim versions. the form version is just a warning that usually doesn't matter if the mod don't have meshes folder or a specific DLL file dependency.

• 2 weeks later...

Although it is discontinued, I just wanted to warn that the "Casting spells increase arousal" option in "Arousal & Cum" section can cause random CTD while casting spells, at least in my particular case. Maybe it's just something that only happens to me, but I wanted to let you know in case someone else is in the same situation and doesn't know what's causing it. Unfortunately, crash logger has not been able to identify this case.

Anyway, fan of both this one and Sexy Adventures, thanks!.

In my test first the gangbang was ok. then ctd. propably too much action. after that gangbang did not contnue. instead all npc running asfter my pc. from greymoor to whiterun, into buildings, everywhere. no way to stop it. had to deinstall it.  how to stop a gangbang at all ?

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim AE 1.6.640.

Hi,
Good mod, enjoy it in the main, but have a problem.

I've D/L'ed a Player Home and have moved into it (Haafingar Hall, diagonally opposite Solitude Docks).
I have Sleep Creep enabled - 40% chance, No Rape - and obviously get people abusing me while I sleep. Exactly what it says on the tin. Okay.

However, it happened when I slept in my Player Home. How do I stop that happening in my own home?

• 2 weeks later...