Site questions, comments, and suggestions

4 hours ago, CPU said:

Max upload size is 250Mb already.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Very much appreciated then. Last time I tried it stopped at the 100 mark. I just assumed it still was. 

What about my other requests. Those going to implemented or not?

wow... 250? Great. Now more content can be uploaded packed together for convenience

On 11.12.2017 at 10:16 PM, SassaAria said:

Thanks for emoticon support.  ":)" :smile:

Is there anyway to implement or use a second set of emoticons like the older style?

Looking at woriks comment  and some others in this thread previously, it seems theres a few people who feel the new ones look kind of "basic", or miss some of the old ones. ":angel:" :angel:

For some of us, they really add some pizzaz.

TBH, i'll just stick with  ":)" for now (lol auto-emoticons already working).

Would be willing to help with the emot-icons, if that's a factor.

sometimes I use mine. lachende-smileys-347.giflachende-smileys-350.giflachende-smileys-345.giflachende-smileys-349.giflachende-smileys-351.giflachende-smileys-342.giflachende-smileys-330.gif

Explanation: 1. lol, 2. tears laugh, 3. I am the best, 4-5 mocking, 6. out, 7. angry.

17 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

No offense CPU, but this new system is confusing. Maybe it isn't for others, but it is to me. "Friends" system was much simpler. It has option to confirm if someone wants to be my LL friend or if I wanted to be someone else's friend. And there was option to block any friendship. Being followed and following someone makes extra "work" I have to ask certain person via PM if he wants to be my follower. In previous system if I added the person as LL friend who doesn't want me as his friend, he simply remove himself from friendship. There are some things in the old system that were better then this one although I love the new site.

we are friends and remain friends, nothing will change that, unless it's time for me! :smiley:

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, winny257 said:

sometimes I use mine. lachende-smileys-347.giflachende-smileys-350.giflachende-smileys-345.giflachende-smileys-349.giflachende-smileys-351.giflachende-smileys-342.giflachende-smileys-330.gif

Explanation: 1. lol, 2. tears laugh, 3. I am the best, 4-5 mocking, 6. out, 7. angry.

Those i likey!  lachende-smileys-351.gif.5c6db44c805dfd313ad0c223370b8685.gif  teehee

Cute & Playful!

What's the quickest way?  Are you dragging and dropping.

Your timing was perfect as I was thinking of ways to use other emoticons that i like, but improving ease of use would be great!

1 hour ago, SassaAria said:

Those i likey!  lachende-smileys-351.gif.5c6db44c805dfd313ad0c223370b8685.gif  teehee

Cute & Playful!

What's the quickest way?  Are you dragging and dropping.

Your timing was perfect as I was thinking of ways to use other emoticons that i like, but improving ease of use would be great!

I have these from a free German website and believe me there are many (beautiful). ;)

http://www.smiliemania.de/smilies/lachen-smileys.html

and adding here is easy, right-click on the smiley, Copy image address and here in * Insert image from URL *.

I was under the impression that most of the files &  their links were going to be ported to the new site. Most of the links here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/ are missing. A lot of my files are missing, all of Dianne's,Maldawg, Fakenet are missing. There must be thousand that are missing at this rate. What is being done to fix this? Do I have to go back and upload all my file again? I am going to other site with links point back to LL that are dead. WTF! Everyone who've uploaded their hardwork is gone. 

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I was under the impression that most of the files &  their links were going to be ported to the new site. Most of the links here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/ are missing. A lot of my files are missing, all of Dianne's,Maldawg, Fakenet are missing. There must be thousand that are missing at this rate. What is being done to fix this? Do I have to go back and upload all my file again? I am going to other site with links point back to LL that are dead. WTF! Everyone who've uploaded their hardwork is gone. 

of the 20 or so links I clicked throughout the first and last page of that thread, all worked fine. Which ones are you seeing as broken/missing?

Edit: Just clicked every link listed under your name on this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2006768 and checked that their file attachment worked as well. They were all still working.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

for me, the site is not too slow, maybe the cause is your internet connection, my speed (50 MBit/s). ;)

It turns out  to leave a comment I need speed (50 MBit / s)?  This is progress. 

Maybe this engine works better on Android systems, I do not know, but it's strange though.

By the way, still, under the spoilers, I see (sometimes) only the final name of the images (no links only file name) .

10 hours ago, TDA said:

The site is so slow that even Youtube works faster.

Guys, I really do not understand why , a normal engine to change for a shirtsleeve ...

Same with me. No matter what time of the day or night I log in, everything is very slow. The blog section is the slowest. I can understand why but going into other rooms takes ages.

10 hours ago, TDA said:

It turns out  to leave a comment I need speed (50 MBit / s)?  This is progress. 

Maybe this engine works better on Android systems, I do not know, but it's strange though.

By the way, still, under the spoilers, I see (sometimes) only the final name of the images (no links only file name) .

For me it is even so, I can 20 Loverslab Task open simultaneously and jump from one side to the other without loss of time!

12 hours ago, Ashal said:

of the 20 or so links I clicked throughout the first and last page of that thread, all worked fine. Which ones are you seeing as broken/missing?

Edit: Just clicked every link listed under your name on this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2006768 and checked that their file attachment worked as well. They were all still working.

Yesterday, I was on another web site with links back to LL. I was clicking on them and I kept getting 'Sorry the file is not on the system, Contact Us" Today, they are working. I was drinking a lot of coffee yesterday and maybe I was having a caffeine induced paranormal experience, IDK. :confounded: 

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

For me it is even so, I can 20 Loverslab Task open simultaneously and jump from one side to the other without loss of time!

Winnie, we know that you are the most, the most and you have all the most, the most ...

You are lucky.

=============================

I just  wanted to say that the engine was loaded with odd whistles, just like the developers of AutoDesk ...

Haven't been here for a while. Is anyone having problems with the new site? Like not being able to type in the reply boxes or not having any "quote" links? I'm only managing to post this by turning off stylesheets entirely and typing into the unstyled textbox. Let's see if it works... [edit] Well, it works. Edit only works if I turn off stylesheets as well...

I know, I know, I've been bitching a lot lately about new site. Is it still in process of updating, upgrading and fixing? If it is, then I apologize for being bastard, but if it is not, I became more and more dissatisfied and longing for the old site for beside nice look of the new site, the functionality and options are less useful. Listen guys, @Ashal @CPU and others; I'M NOT UNGRATEFUL FOR OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY IN FREE GIFT SUCH LL. I'm just not content for I don't know what's going on. I rejoiced to see progress, but is there any? Oh, I better shut up my fucking mouth for i could say something that I really don't mean. What I mean is: I DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY OF YOU. NOO WAY! I'm just little bit tired of the small things that turned my satisfaction into bitching.

Yes, i cleaned my cache files, disabled virus active scanning and other shit, checked my internet connection (it is 10 Mbits) and all is fine but the site is extremely slow last few days, and very insignificant thing such as disappearing of my wall picture, just overflew the glass. All, right, i said what I felt I should, I emptied my anger and will shut up now. You won't hear me complaining no more. :smile:

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

Yes, i cleaned my cache files, disabled virus active scanning and other shit, checked my internet connection (it is 10 Mbits) and all is fine but the site is extremely slow last few days, and very insignificant thing such as disappearing of my wall picture

Wall pictures disappearing is a bug that keeps popping up whenever I update some template files and the javascript files get cached badly serverside (not your browser cache) it's an easy fix, but it's not something easily noticeable right away, as I don't look at profiles to frequently and most of the time people don't have a wall picture setup anyway. They aren't being deleted or anything, just failing to load.  So thank you for mentioning it so I knew to fix it just now (you should see you wall picture showing up again). This is also most likely the reason for the issue @DocClox mentioned above so that should be fixed now as well.

As for the site being slow lately, I don't know what to tell you there. It's running smoothly for me, and seemingly the vast majority of people as well. Only possible cause I can think of is whatever the nearest datacenter your hitting for the sites CDN is bogged down more than normal and there isn't anything I can do about that (if it is the cause, the old site would've been slow for you as well past few days.) I am however moving the site to a new dedicated server tonight or tomorrow, so if on the off chance it is something on my end causing the slowdowns for a few people, you might see some improvements then.

And I understand the longing for the old site, things just worked and some of the "new" features feel like a step back or are frustrating to use. Staying with the old site for much longer simply wasn't the best option. The old software simply hasn't been updated in a long long time and the longer the site stuck with it the more at risk everybody using the site was due to security flaws no longer being patched. 

Is it still in process of updating, upgrading and fixing?

The above should answer that as well, yes things are still being updated and fixed. Though I will say things are starting to settle.