Site questions, comments, and suggestions

Thanks @Ashal ...... but what about autonomous following the thread/post/blog I created? I still have to enable "Follow" in every single own post/thread/blog if I want to see if someone answered. Can you make it the same as it was on old LL?

Not sure if this issue should be posted here or if this issue is because of the recent server maintenance but. . .

I attempted to upload an adult file for Skyrim SE and it's telling me that the max file size is 0.29 MB. The usual form isn't there as well.

Is that a glitch? Or is my account somehow limited? I didn't have this issue before.

13 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Not sure if this issue should be posted here or if this issue is because of the recent server maintenance but. . .

I attempted to upload an adult file for Skyrim SE and it's telling me that the max file size is 0.29 MB. The usual form isn't there as well.

Is that a glitch? Or is my account somehow limited? I didn't have this issue before.

Fixed.

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

My newest entries images are smaller than the previous ones.

The Older ones has the actual size of the pics, the newer entries has smaller size than the actual one.

I use the same image host.

My question is what causes this?

I think I worded not really good this, kind of hard to read what I meant and what are the problem.

Sorry about that.

My pics what I insert with the "Insert other media"&"Insert image from URL" is shrinked in size compared the original size.

While my previous entries, post messages have the pics at their original size withouth being shrinked or smaller from the same imagehost.

Anything new pic or even the previous pics what are in their normal size in the previous stuffs are shrinked in size.

So my question of this.

What causes this?

How can I put the pics original size in my entries, posts like before?

Someone mention earlier about adding "Solved" button. I miss that "button" for somebody helped me with my problem in my thread and I explained what I did to solve it. It 's very helpful tool so that others can see what was done in solving the problem. In current state, the thread is saying: "I have problem" and the readers who wants to help waisting thair time on reading about the problem that is solved. 

24 minutes ago, Benmc20 said:

Small test...

1F46D 1F46C

Edit: Don't work...

U+1F46D U+1F46C

I added a link to a simple document that you can open and then copy/paste the Emojis.

Hi, well i think you've done a pretty good job to make the site look as close to the old one as possible.

However the software itself is just a piece of shite. Sorry but there is no way to say it less direct. Here's an example why:

This is a template i have saved in a .txt file on my desktop to post images on forums in a quick & efficient manner

[spoiler]
[center][img=][/center]
[/spoiler]

And this is what the new software does after pasting image links

RoESMsYw_o.png

After hitting Preview

Li6XRCp3_o.png

So basically it randomly turns IMG links to URL links and ignores the formatting.

And even if you manage to make the preview work, after sending the post it all shows up with the broken links.

52 minutes ago, guk said:

Hi, well i think you've done a pretty good job to make the site look as close to the old one as possible.

However the software itself is just a piece of shite. Sorry but there is no way to say it less direct. Here's an example why:

[...]

That's why Naked Ekans and I asked for the option to disable this so-called WYSIWYG-Editor and enter BB-Code directly (basically a simple <textarea>). Without any interference from the editor, it would probably work. The editor from the old site also had a tendency to garble BB-Code. Just in different and perhaps less obvious ways.

Found another issue with the theme "Carbon - Full Width":

Embedded images are displayed with left alignment even if you posted them with center alignment. They don't use the full width either.

Also if you click on the images, you can't stretch them since the selection always loses focus on the image.

1 hour ago, ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir said:

Try this

[ spoiler]
[ center][ img][ /img][ /center]
[ /spoiler]

Thanks, will try that.

Now there you mention it, the IMG= code also never worked on some other sites like Nexus.

8 minutes ago, guk said:

Found another issue with the theme "Carbon - Full Width":

Embedded images are displayed with left alignment even if you posted them with center alignment. They don't use the full width either.

Also if you click on the images, you can't stretch them since the selection always loses focus on the image.

Thanks, will try that.

Now there you mention it, the IMG= code also never worked on some other sites like Nexus.

Just remember to remove the spaces after the open brackets when trying.