Site questions, comments, and suggestions

19 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Question.

With a download I have on the site I use Mega.

the link was bad after the site upgrade so I updated the link... however there is no name associate and it is blankCapture.PNG

and I can't see how to give it some information

Capture2.PNG

I know I must be missing something but I can't figure it out.

I love your stuff ritualclarity, It has been very helpful, in getting sexout back functional.. the mods needed can be pretty daunting.:anguished:

Have you by any chance updated it ?  I have not been able to tell if a mod has been legitimately update in quite awhile, and if yours has, I may well want to archive it ?

I haven't done anything with ... well anything :P Jokes aside it is the same exact mod as it was before with perhaps a mesh tweaked here or there depending on when you last used it. The date on the mulitpack is an indicator as to when it was last edited or worked on ... generally.

The added work is being done on Maternity Pack Overkill of which I have a compilation of that as well as many of the required mods in a mega pack from Mega... :P Get that and then patches from deborg etc and install them over to update the mega pack. I don't update it until there is a very stable finished state and they are really working on lots of aspects of that mod and constantly adding to it. Just patch it with what they tell you to and you would be fine. No need to download like 100 mods and ripping them apart and merging them and this and that like was needed with the SCR resources tutorial.

I tend to keep my browser rather small, so it does not cover up my whole desktop.  I have notice that I need to stretch the Browser out almost covering my entire desktop, to see the category area on the left,  And there is a lot of wasted space left and right of the Thread area ?

Would there be any way to improve ( reduce the width of the Thread area ) how much wasted space is used, in the left and right area of the thread ??

EDit, >>>>and still have the category section

6 hours ago, galgat said:

I tend to keep my browser rather small, so it does not cover up my whole desktop.  I have notice that I need to stretch the Browser out almost covering my entire desktop, to see the category area on the left,  And there is a lot of wasted space left and right of the Thread area ?

Would there be any way to improve ( reduce the width of the Thread area ) how much wasted space is used, in the left and right area of the thread ??

EDit, >>>>and still have the category section

I use the carbon default setting and I hve a lot of space on both sides and with using a 2k monitor I can run two regular web pages side by side andthere isn't anything cut off on LL.

15 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I use the carbon default setting and I hve a lot of space on both sides and with using a 2k monitor I can run two regular web pages side by side andthere isn't anything cut off on LL.

I use fire fox, I don't grasp what other thing your talking about, the browser for this page is I want the category lists left and right takes almost the full horizontal of my desk top.

Which is bothersome, as I like to have other things functional on  my desk top at the same time, now if I ignore the category, than all is fine, it is just the thread, size seems to have to get quite large before it allows the Category side bar's to be revealed.

9 hours ago, CPU said:

image.png

I thought that was some added name we could use not our main name. In otherwords you change that as CPU to say... CUP.. .and all your forum name changes. It is good to know where that is if I ever decided to change the name I had since I started this account here so may internet years ago. :)

1 hour ago, galgat said:

I use fire fox, I don't grasp what other thing your talking about, the browser for this page is I want the category lists left and right takes almost the full horizontal of my desk top.

Which is bothersome, as I like to have other things functional on  my desk top at the same time, now if I ignore the category, than all is fine, it is just the thread, size seems to have to get quite large before it allows the Category side bar's to be revealed.

I use firefox as well. Go to the bottom

Capture.PNG

There you will find "Theme"

Capture.PNG

I use Carbon (Default) as you can see above. I don't have any issues with the wide forum page. I can run two pages side by side (however I am running a 2 k monitor not sure if that matters) without difficulty.

Warning, what's below is quite large :P (How often can you say that! ;) :P)

Spoiler

Dwm 2017-12-05 13-27-29-40.jpg

On 29/11/2017 at 12:15 PM, TomatoEddie said:

sono nato a Salerno, Campania, Dea mea. adesso, io vivo tra Brasile e Canadá — tre Sao Paulo e Victoria, BC.
:wine:
è un piacere conocerte, signorina; vi auguro una bella giornata.

ciao.

Io vedo! Grazie per il tuo aiuto, ragazzo italiano! Un piacere conoscerti anche tu!  :face_bear:

On 12/5/2017 at 1:25 PM, RitualClarity said:

I use firefox as well. Go to the bottom

Capture.PNG

There you will find "Theme"

Capture.PNG

I use Carbon (Default) as you can see above. I don't have any issues with the wide forum page. I can run two pages side by side (however I am running a 2 k monitor not sure if that matters) without difficulty.

Warning, what's below is quite large :P (How often can you say that! ;) :P)

Reveal hidden contents

well, Flitter Mine is set carbon also, but the thread size has to almost cover the page before the category side bars show up, but I guess you are right, I just many times when I am just referencing the web page, keep it pretty small.. It just seemed a little big, but I will get use to it over time.

A little Big.jpg

I have a problem. Twp persons wrote on my personal wall and I didn't get the message about it. My wife told me that I got it. Something is wrong for she received notification that someone wrote on my wall and I didn't although I enabled it in my settings:

2017-12-08 18_53_13-Notification Settings - LoversLab.png

I only get messages about someone quoting me use to also get messages about someone liked your comment or post as well but don't see that anymore so not sure on any other types of messages.

I did once have a spammer link some crap to my wall a few years back but a few messages to a moderator and the link and post were removed and I think the account also got removed.

Will somebody be kind to explain to me how to use BBCode since it doesn't work for me. I think I'm doing something wrong but don't know what. Thanks. Using it in old LL worked fine but it doesn't enalrge the pictures in my blog from side to side when using it here.

I know some BBCode's don't work here or work the same here as they did on the old site. Zoom in on the old site use to be great you could bring it in close enough to still see the new topics on the side and be able to sit back and relax while reading now you can't do that if you zoom past that spot is stacks everything on top of each other so you basically have to site there right in front of the computer while searching and no sitting back.

CPU might have more info on how to fix your problem if it can be fixed.

6 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I know some BBCode's don't work here or work the same here as they did on the old site. Zoom in on the old site use to be great you could bring it in close enough to still see the new topics on the side and be able to sit back and relax while reading now you can't do that if you zoom past that spot is stacks everything on top of each other so you basically have to site there right in front of the computer while searching and no sitting back.

CPU might have more info on how to fix your problem if it can be fixed.

Thanks. I asked some of my friends how did they do it since it works for them but not for me. I did exactly what I was told but without result.