Site questions, comments, and suggestions

10 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Not sure what you mean, can you give me an example?

He is not at home now but let me speak in his behalf.

He posted a new blog entry under "Skyrim (sex) stories" this morning. As soon he posted, the info about his new blog entry showed in the man Forum page, but when you open "Blog" section, his new entry isn't updated as the new entry and moved on the top. It stayed in the same place as it was the day he posted earlier entry. So, the site doesn't see his new entry under the "Skyrim (sex) stories" as the new entry and it doesn't move it up to front as the new entry. So if you check the blog section you will see that there are older entries on the top of the list and his new entry stayed at the same place but was posted this morning. So the site updates new blog entries only if they are having new names but it doesn't update entries under the same name.

My apologies for bad English.

4 minutes ago, Hazzel1337 said:

the main forum site is for me white again

1 minute ago, Comrade Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

The site looks different for me.

On both Firefox and in IE.

Reveal hidden contents

LL.thumb.JPG.b3e280b284fff936c3fbfe01f769851d.JPG

Ditto.

50 minutes ago, Qwikswitch said:

NICE! Just asked because when I log into the Mod area I don't get that section for some reason.  I get all the others though.

SSE is a "Sub-Section" and is inside the Skyrim section.

Question.

With a download I have on the site I use Mega.

the link was bad after the site upgrade so I updated the link... however there is no name associate and it is blankCapture.PNG

and I can't see how to give it some information

Capture2.PNG

I know I must be missing something but I can't figure it out.

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

Question.

With a download I have on the site I use Mega.

the link was bad after the site upgrade so I updated the link... however there is no name associate and it is blank

it's a known problem with mega links, the old version of MNC has the same problem after CPU fixed it, but even without text the download buttons work.

36 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Yes, it is blank, however, whatever you did works, as I was able to click it and it went straight to the mega site to download.  

I'm assuming you are talking about the maternity clothing mod.

Yes. However, I would like to have some discription. What do you do if there is more than one Mega ? How do you let the user know what is there?

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's a known problem with mega links, the old version of MNC has the same problem after CPU fixed it, but even without text the download buttons work.

It works now. however, it was broken earlier. Can't understand why but it was indeed broken.

If you set your profile's privacy settings to "administrators only", you're no longer able to see your own account, or set your account privacy settings back to members. I was under the impression that the setting would change my profile to be visible to myself and the site administrator, and not that I'd be locking myself out of my own account

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available to guests, but may be available if you sign in.

Error code: 2membertools

4 minutes ago, TheNoble said:

If you set your profile's privacy settings to "administrators only", you're no longer able to see your own account, or set your account privacy settings back to members. I was under the impression that the setting would change my profile to be visible to myself and the site administrator, and not that I'd be locking myself out of my own account

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available to guests, but may be available if you sign in.

Error code: 2membertools

LOL...

Wow...

On a different note. I can't find where my files are listed. Before on the old site I had a listing of my files etc. I don't see it here. the closest thing I can find is 'Content I started"

11 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

LOL...

Wow...

On a different note. I can't find where my files are listed. Before on the old site I had a listing of my files etc. I don't see it here. the closest thing I can find is 'Content I started"

https://www.loverslab.com/attachments/

or

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/89432-ritualclarity/content/?type=downloads_file

On 11/24/2017 at 1:07 AM, winny257 said:

how do you mean?
I have me once been October 16, 2011 logged in and then never again although LL is now the third time changed from old to new and twice back to old.
My personal data (login data) was always available (saved)!

everytime i need to login in it says i got the password wrong so i change the password and it says the same thing over and over again when ever i want to login