7 minutes ago, simswickedsims said:

So if I update to 1.67 it should work? 

Yes it should unless there is something else wrong and outdated. You need to keep your game and all mods updated at all times. Wicked Whims 158g will not work with any version of the game below 1.66 if I'm not mistaken. Also, after you update you need to make sure you delete the localthumbcache file before starting your game.

52 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Yes it should unless there is something else wrong and outdated. You need to keep your game and all mods updated at all times. Wicked Whims 158g will not work with any version of the game below 1.66 if I'm not mistaken. Also, after you update you need to make sure you delete the localthumbcache file before starting your game.

OK, I've updated the game and deleted the file and it hasn't solved the problem.. any ideas?

2 hours ago, procian said:

You need to post the L/E file.....also BB (better body) is broken and has been for a long time,though the female top still works.

i dont have LE exactly...just what i posted.....that's the biggest part of problem....so you are teling that BB is broken? i didnt have problems until last game and WW update

On 10/12/2020 at 5:06 PM, RUASim21 said:

@simswickedsims What do you have in your mods folder that might affect the body of a sim and are you getting any error message? I believe you said you had custom hair, are you also using the Hair Physics Mod? If so delete it, delete the localthumbcache again and load the game. 

I think the mods I have are all recolours, I don't think any of them affect the physics. Still, I tried removing all the mods, deleted the file and ran the game and it wasn't solved, so I'm guessing is not caused by the mods. I'm still getting the "conflicting sim animating rig has been detected" notice, so I don't know anymore. I'm about to give up.

6 minutes ago, SExysam32 said:

DD Milk Farm not working for me I toggle milk farm to  on unable to get in to milk farm settings sims have no milk farm options  if anyone might be having the same issue or can help me fix it thanks

DD Milk Farm has nothing to do with Wicked Whims.

So your posting in the wrong place.

2 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Help: im having an issue where I'm getting MCCC exceptions whenever I open whicked whims settings, when I load the game, and also I believe when sims enter the area im currently in. Ive reinstalled and reset ww and mccc. Im not sure what else to do :(

You also deleted your localthumbcache.package after doing all this I assume.

Might have to remove MCCC to isolate the problem.

Make sure you deleted any old MCCC .cfg files.

I'd suspect another mod doesn't like both being installed.

Or possible duplicates.

The WickedWhims Log file in your TS4 folder will list duplicates you just need to scroll down abit.

But it won't detect dupes if you have those files merged.

Hi I don't know if it's WP or WW that's not working, but I made a strip club and made my sim a stripper but also a prostitute. I also made the other strippers prostitutes too. My sims gets solicited but then nothing happens. Just has her do the interaction go back to stripping. It's the same for all the others except one. Only one of them is working.

10 hours ago, aegaskin said:

Help: im having an issue where I'm getting MCCC exceptions whenever I open whicked whims settings, when I load the game, and also I believe when sims enter the area im currently in. Ive reinstalled and reset ww and mccc. Im not sure what else to do :(

The mccc log file will tell you what's going on...scroll down to the bottom or post it on here if you don't understand it....