1 hour ago, aegaskin said:

Thanks and Its a tuning issue I think but I dont understand whats really going on hehe.

mc_cmd_center.log 487.99 kB · 1 download mc_lastexception.html 1.16 MB · 0 downloads last_exception.html 1.2 MB · 1 download

Try without these

roBurky - VariableEmotionalTraits.ts4script Nov 07 2018

roBurky - EmotionalInertia.package May 25 2018    
roBurky - VariableEmotionalTraits.package
9 minutes ago, aegaskin said:

No luck. removed all Roburky mods and cleared cache and still recieved an error. heres the log stuffs.

mc_cmd_center.log 244.84 kB · 0 downloads mc_lastexception.html 1.16 MB · 0 downloads last_exception.html 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

I'd check all your mods for updates....Explore mod is Jan 26 2020.....LMSam abortion mod is 2018.....I'd check anything prior to 2020 for updates..

25 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok...You have Extreme Violence mod....Is it up to date?

Yes its the 2.3 Release. Script is last modified Oct 1st, package is last modified October 6th.

EDIT:  @procian I might have fixed it lol! After checking to make sure other mods were up to date and didnt have duplicates I found my Immersive vampires mod and another though they were updated had an old Script file in a folder still. After getting rid of the old script file that was no longer needed the error stopped. Hopefully it stays fixed. if it rears its head I'll be sure to post. Thanks for the help! ❤️ 

Hi, i have a question about the condoms. My sim had her first time with her boyfriend. And got immediately pregnant. I was carefull and used a condom right away when they started. I know that it happend in the past once with another sim and the notification said back then something like the condom broke. I did not see this message now.  Is  the message saying broken condom not showing anymore or is it because i have LMS pregnancy overhaul and Your False Hope pregnancy buffs installed? They both should be compatible with WW. Or did my sim just have bad luck? Does anyone know? BTW: Both are up to date.

14 hours ago, Zilvertink said:

Hi, i have a question about the condoms. My sim had her first time with her boyfriend. And got immediately pregnant. I was carefull and used a condom right away when they started. I know that it happend in the past once with another sim and the notification said back then something like the condom broke. I did not see this message now.  Is  the message saying broken condom not showing anymore or is it because i have LMS pregnancy overhaul and Your False Hope pregnancy buffs installed? They both should be compatible with WW. Or did my sim just have bad luck? Does anyone know? BTW: Both are up to date.

Never mind. I quit without saving and tried again. No pregnancy. So it wasn't a conflict. I guess the notification about broken condom is not showing anymore. I didn't see it in the patchnotes. Must have overlooked it.

On 8/24/2020 at 6:32 AM, Number1Guru said:

Can someone look at my exception log

Game Version: 1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v159.4
08/23/20 18:24:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 95, in _turbolib_interaction_run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 34, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 53, in _wickedwhims_serve_bar_drink_at_stripclub
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 79, in _profit_sold_drink
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_bar_tooltip_override.py", line 34, in update_stripclub_bar_supply_status_tooltip
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 508, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 379, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 531, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_run' at 'InteractionQueue.run_interaction_gen'. -> TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

i got same 
can anyone fix this?

3 hours ago, hunter78910 said:

can anyone fix this?

You need to update both your game and WW along with any other script mods you have.

Also update any default cc skins you have any Wild Guys Female Body Details if you have it.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.

Be sure to disable Origin automatic game updates or the next coming patch will break them all again.

Collect all the updated mods you need before updating the game but don't install them until after you install the patch.

Game updates will disable your mods in the settings/other menu so be sure to re-enable it and exit for mods to load again.

Good evening everyone! For more than two months there was a problem of an incorrect penis. Removed absolutely all rig files, but it remained. Today I found a conflict fashion that I would never have thought of. This is necrodog's mod for wings and flying! I removed his mod and the error disappeared. Hope it helps someone

If I put the animation files into a separate folder or the Wicked Whims folder, will they still work? I once read that some instruction mentioned that the Wicked Whims animation files must be placed outside of any folder, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

All those files out there in the main folder look like a mess.

3 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

If I put the animation files into a separate folder or the Wicked Whims folder, will they still work? I once read that some instruction mentioned that the Wicked Whims animation files must be placed outside of any folder, but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

I put all of them into a folder named Wicked Animations and yes it works.

5 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

Anims can go in their own folder as can any cc...hair...shoes etc.....script files can only be 1 folder deep though.

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I put all of them into a folder named Wicked Animations and yes it works.

I bet it's a personal choice. I have a single folder for each creator. Some offer more than just animations and this way I can keep their creations together while keeping an overview. Plus if they release more animations I think it's easier to update/replace the older file. I think a lot is peronal quirks. But like @procian wrote: Don't go further than one folder deep. Unfortunatly that seems to be a limitation that The Sims 4 has. Not sure if Sims 2 had it as well. I never used CC/mods on Sims 3. I can't have too much cc/mods due to my computer (older model) but if I did have more stuff like clothes and/or objects I would probably feel restricted by the "one folder deep only" rule. 

Guys, I have a question. I have been using the legacy edition of Sims 4 so far and had to rely on an older release of WW till now. Today I tried using the 64 bit edition of Sims 4, so I decided to grab the latest version of the mod as well. However, while checking the available perks to buy, I found out that some older perks like polyamory and cuckold are no longer available there. My question is, did these perks get removed in the mod or did I do something wrong while installing (which is very unlikely. It's just a drag and drop of one folder) ? Please help.

21 minutes ago, prodigaldummy said:

Guys, I have a question. I have been using the legacy edition of Sims 4 so far and had to rely on an older release of WW till now. Today I tried using the 64 bit edition of Sims 4, so I decided to grab the latest version of the mod as well. However, while checking the available perks to buy, I found out that some older perks like polyamory and cuckold are no longer available there. My question is, did these perks get removed in the mod or did I do something wrong while installing (which is very unlikely. It's just a drag and drop of one folder) ? Please help.

Click on a Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes. They've been moved there.

Hey guys,

hoping this is the right spot to get an answer...

is there any way to set „having sex“ as main option (instead of „woohoo“ and „try baby“) for having sex? If I do have Sex with two different npcs and having a commited relationship with one of them i cant confess cheating to the partner because the Game seems to think that „having sex“ is Not cheating at all. 
can someone help me out here?

hope you will understand this. Not a native speaker. 

I really need someone to help me with the Wicked Whims install and all the few downloads I downloaded on here in Loverslab websites. Not all the files works at all barely. And other sites barely works too. I guess all the downloads aren't free anymore. Their from Patreon  website cost too money money $1 a month or $20 dollars a months is too much money and stupid to my opinion. I tried it but I can't afford it anymore. I'm broke and I don't have money or job to pay for it. It's  stupid to pay for it what ever Sims cloths and other mature theme stuffs online that too mature rated is nonsense . Anyways why its not free on here anymore why not? Since most of them aren't here free anymore its a waste of time trying to downloaded the unique files in here. Now it cost half way to download on here and Patreon why ? Anyways it doesn't work only half the work that someone makes and still owe money from the other websites. It doesn't makes sense anymore. The  Discord nobody isn't  there at all. No real people or fake non American people on there don't understand what you want them to do for you on how to help you.  I wasted my time downloading the things on here or other websites. Some are free or shut down why bother paying half of it other are free or doesn't exist anymore its gone. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'm wasting my time looking for someone to help me on these problems that nobody doesn't understand what is Wicked Whims is anymore or no idea what it is about. Tired of explaining to anyone that isn't American citizen or no idea what to do neither. It' hopeless trying to waited almost more than 10 years or 15 years playing my computer games Sims 4 almost 15 or longer anyways. I hope someone on here can help me . I tried Discord but nobody understands me in English or no idea what I'm talking about on Wicked Whims is to them . They never heard of it. I tried to explain to them to look it up. My other computer tower broke down and messed up . Anyways I got new desktop tower computer. My brother got for me. I went through few computer games that crash or broke down because I played my computer game to death. LOL anyways I hope someone can try to help me please message me on Discord  or Loverslab here hopefully. I guess I still have to wait for someone to reply who knows when how long it will take. I hope your not in your18-20 way to young to be here to understand grown ups on here. Only mature adults to read and write to me please. No inappropriate message . Adults only. Please help me please. Message me soon as you can .

3 hours ago, Patricia1973 said:

I really need someone to help me with the Wicked Whims install and all the few downloads I downloaded on here in Loverslab websites. Not all the files works at all barely. And other sites barely works too. I guess all the downloads aren't free anymore. Their from Patreon  website cost too money money $1 a month or $20 dollars a months is too much money and stupid to my opinion. I tried it but I can't afford it anymore. I'm broke and I don't have money or job to pay for it. It's  stupid to pay for it what ever Sims cloths and other mature theme stuffs online that too mature rated is nonsense . Anyways why its not free on here anymore why not? Since most of them aren't here free anymore its a waste of time trying to downloaded the unique files in here. Now it cost half way to download on here and Patreon why ? Anyways it doesn't work only half the work that someone makes and still owe money from the other websites. It doesn't makes sense anymore. The  Discord nobody isn't  there at all. No real people or fake non American people on there don't understand what you want them to do for you on how to help you.  I wasted my time downloading the things on here or other websites. Some are free or shut down why bother paying half of it other are free or doesn't exist anymore its gone. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'm wasting my time looking for someone to help me on these problems that nobody doesn't understand what is Wicked Whims is anymore or no idea what it is about. Tired of explaining to anyone that isn't American citizen or no idea what to do neither. It' hopeless trying to waited almost more than 10 years or 15 years playing my computer games Sims 4 almost 15 or longer anyways. I hope someone on here can help me . I tried Discord but nobody understands me in English or no idea what I'm talking about on Wicked Whims is to them . They never heard of it. I tried to explain to them to look it up. My other computer tower broke down and messed up . Anyways I got new desktop tower computer. My brother got for me. I went through few computer games that crash or broke down because I played my computer game to death. LOL anyways I hope someone can try to help me please message me on Discord  or Loverslab here hopefully. I guess I still have to wait for someone to reply who knows when how long it will take. I hope your not in your18-20 way to young to be here to understand grown ups on here. Only mature adults to read and write to me please. No inappropriate message . Adults only. Please help me please. Message me soon as you can .

Yo, but what's your problem exactly? All you did was rant about nothing in particular.

Is it possible to ignore the location restriction for WW animations?

That is, imagine you can just play any animation in the floor with both Sims animated just as they would in the location (like a bed or whatever).

Ofc I imagine it'd make Sims just float awkwardly but it seems good to test all animations quickly to check them.

Thanks in advance.