10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Some have had problems with those settings not staying put after changing them.

It was Options.ini file your supposed to move it to your desktop and let the game make a new one.

Then you have to go through all your game settings again.

It's located in your 'The Sims 4' folder.

I just try this, but still doesn't work ://

3 hours ago, Hbee0510 said:

Hi I just downloaded the WW mods and now I got problems with it. It seems like it has no other sex positions and just reverse cowgirl ? And there's this "Last.exception" thingy popping out too and I don't know what's the problem is. Can somebody help me? ?

Hey!

Attach the file that was created by using the paperclip icon when you create a post so we might look into it and hopefully find out what's wrong.

5 hours ago, Airazor said:

@ScorpioOh great, now it crashes. That's what I was afraid of. It didn't even give me a crash log. EA's way of solving a problem is creating one that's bigger than the original to cover it up. I'll run the repair again and let you know how it goes.

I collected mod updates for over a week before I updated my game and mods.

Just stored them in a folder named Snowy Escape Patch.

On occasion I miss one or two I have to hunt down later.

This other EA site has quite a few other broken mods listed with links for updates but no Adult content can be mentioned.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

It helped me find quite a few and I even added a few new mods to try out.

I get a couple of random LE's now but not many while visiting the SE town but have a hunch it's a game bug.

Nothing real bad or game breaking though.

6 hours ago, Hbee0510 said:

Hi I just downloaded the WW mods and now I got problems with it. It seems like it has no other sex positions and just reverse cowgirl ? And there's this "Last.exception" thingy popping out too and I don't know what's the problem is. Can somebody help me? ?

Sounds as if you need to download some more animations. At least that's what was my issue when having WW for the first time.

For "Last Exception" I like to check that file via http://lastexception.com/ because I can't read them.

21 minutes ago, Sofia D said:

Well, I've tried, and it still doesn't work

Sorry I've run out of ideas now :(

Only other thing I can think of is the game files are somehow write protected or...

Security settings/permissions for users can't make changes unless Admin User Account is logged in.

Windows 10 right?

Bonjour , j’ai téléchargé  WickedWhims comme il le faut , mais le mod n’apparaît pas dans mon jeu . J’ai plusieurs désinstallé afin de recommencer le téléchargement du jeu mais rien ne change . Sachant que tous mes autres modes fonctionne 

On 11/29/2020 at 11:50 AM, Ameeriah said:

Bonjour , j’ai téléchargé  WickedWhims comme il le faut , mais le mod n’apparaît pas dans mon jeu . J’ai plusieurs désinstallé afin de recommencer le téléchargement du jeu mais rien ne change . Sachant que tous mes autres modes fonctionne 

Are both files in the mods folder? Are you 100% positive you haven't put the files too deep? I assume your Script Mods are turned on, but what's your version of the game?

8 hours ago, TheDeath13 said:

Hello, recently i have been getting this error text message
lastException_63742744527.txt
My sims version is 1.67.45 and i use WW mods Ver. 158b
could someone help me ?

Your also using Nisa's Wicked Pervs latest version which won't work with older WW versions either.

Most script mods have to also match the game version they were created, or updated for.

So when your running an older game version you normally can't update or add new script mods.