On 9/26/2020 at 10:18 AM, zildilman said:

I am facing the same issues.  Someone suggested to update the game but I don't know if i can update my cracked version.   Why do we have to update the mods when we are not updating the game?   Can just updating WW resolve the issue?   

19 hours ago, Kamdeva said:

Someone suggested to update the game but I don't know if i can update my cracked version.   Why do we have to update the mods when we are not updating the game?   Can just updating WW resolve the issue?   

LL rules do not allow us helping for cracked games.

Older game versions should not use any newer mod versions period.

If you want new mods or the latest new features you will have to buy a legal copy of the game first.

Origin has frequent sales and the base game is always quite cheap to get started.

Most mods only need the base game to work but have more features if certain DLC's are installed. 

hey guys. I was at the beach giving my son a "good job on the good grades" handjob and anyway, the mood got away from us and he blew a hot load straight into me and now I'm pregnant. 

We're a lower income family, so this comes at a bad time especially with the city double penalizing us for our non eco-friendly appliances, our bills are only going up. I think the author of this mod should take some responsibility and help us financially support my infant daughter/granddaughter. 

Also, is it possible to buy condoms on the phone? I legit couldnt find them, hence my current predicament. 

Edit: or do you need something like a medicine cabinet in the bathroom to access the menu?

25 minutes ago, lizblizz said:

hey guys. I was at the beach giving my son a "good job on the good grades" handjob and anyway, the mood got away from us and he blew a hot load straight into me and now I'm pregnant. 

We're a lower income family, so this comes at a bad time especially with the city double penalizing us for our non eco-friendly appliances, our bills are only going up. I think the author of this mod should take some responsibility and help us financially support my infant daughter/granddaughter. 

Also, is it possible to buy condoms on the phone? I legit couldnt find them, hence my current predicament. 

Edit: or do you need something like a medicine cabinet in the bathroom to access the menu?

Condoms are in buy mode under kids room clutter....

Hello, I updated my game with the latest wicked whims and now I cannot get anyone to "Join in" to create a 3 some. It either says that they "Don't have a high enough relationship" or it just doesn't do anything at all. I have the accept sex every time option checked with all green bars lit up. This wasn't an issue before the update, even using the exact same partners. Can you help me please? Ty in advance. I don't get any game errors at all

5 hours ago, Chevlover said:

Hello, I updated my game with the latest wicked whims and now I cannot get anyone to "Join in" to create a 3 some. It either says that they "Don't have a high enough relationship" or it just doesn't do anything at all. I have the accept sex every time option checked with all green bars lit up. This wasn't an issue before the update, even using the exact same partners. Can you help me please? Ty in advance. I don't get any game errors at all

WW has added 2 new gender compliance settings recently.

For group sex sims now have to be Bi-Sexual, more or less.

The new settings ignore all sims regular gender preferences.

Sex Settings/Interaction Settings/Advanced Interaction Settings:

Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF will ignore sims gender preference settings)

Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF 

The other way is to change each individual sim you want to have sex with by making them Bi-Sexual, Gay, or Straight.

The game does generate random same sex sims on occasion but don't think I've seen a Bi-Sex sim spawned yet.

More info here:  

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

16 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW has added 2 new gender compliance settings recently.

For group sex sims now have to be Bi-Sexual, more or less.

The new settings ignore all sims regular gender preferences.

Sex Settings/Interaction Settings/Advanced Interaction Settings:

Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF will ignore sims gender preference settings)

Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF 

The other way is to change each individual sim you want to have sex with by making them Bi-Sexual, Gay, or Straight.

The game does generate random same sex sims on occasion but don't think I've seen a Bi-Sex sim spawned yet.

More info here:  

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

Thank you very much for your help, that explains it.

7 hours ago, chowlot said:

I’m having trouble getting rid of the crabs? I’ve tried treating it and putting the shampoo bottle in the bathroom and every time i click it it doesn’t respond. any way to fix it? do i have to delete the mod and reinstall it? 

Put it in your inventory and get in the shower, when in the shower click it in your inventory & it will give you the opportunity to use it.

Hi! I just installed wicked whims for the first time and I'm getting the floating penis / tonge bug. I tried everything I found in here and I can't seem to solve it.

The tonges are floating above the sims and the penises are all distorted and black. 

When I open the game I get this notice that says "conflicting sim animating rig has been detected" and to expect stretched and mispositioned penises. I tried removing all my mods (I only have custom hair, make up, clothes and some furniture) and it didn't solve it. I don't have any rig files, I searched. 

What can I do?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, simswickedsims said:

Hi! I just installed wicked whims for the first time and I'm getting the floating penis / tonge bug. I tried everything I found in here and I can't seem to solve it.

The tonges are floating above the sims and the penises are all distorted and black. 

When I open the game I get this notice that says "conflicting sim animating rig has been detected" and to expect stretched and mispositioned penises. I tried removing all my mods (I only have custom hair, make up, clothes and some furniture) and it didn't solve it. I don't have any rig files, I searched. 

What can I do?

Thanks!

Did you delete localthumbcache.pkg file?

On 10/8/2020 at 11:58 PM, simswickedsims said:

What can I do?

Thanks!

Can you post the actual LE file using the spoiler tag (just left of the emoticon option)?

2 minutes ago, simswickedsims said:

I deleted them and they haven't re-appeared. I can restore the files though, but there were several of them, I'm not sure which one I should attach. They all say LE

Post the latest one....you can delete L/E files once read btw....no need to keep them.