8 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

Any way to get that window to stop popping up? Its getting annoying as all get out. ?

I'm assuming that's on a brand new save in a generic house?

ย 

Check this link for safe files that you can delete and it might help.

ย 

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=29288.msg401662#msg401662

ย 

***EDIT*** Since this is no longer a Wicked Whims issue, start up a new thread in the Technical Support forum and I'll be more than happy to continue supporting you through this. Iย just don't want to bog down this thread with something that we can take care of ourselves. I'll be around for awhile.

17 hours ago, SealsTeamSix said:

EDIT: I just saw in another thread people were having luck deleting two separate files. The "resource.cfg" file, and "localthumbcache.package" file. Deleted both, still get the same issue. Wanted to mention that as well.

Do not delete the resource.cfg file as the game creates it to help load mods (pathing).ย 

21 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Do not delete the resource.cfg file as the game creates it to help load mods (pathing).ย 

Good point. I didn't notice the edit to that post. I'll update my other post with this info in case anybody is using it. It's just something I automatically do and didn't think to mention it. Thanks.

55 minutes ago, xiztizen kang said:

I did. Still crashes

Well, there's not really much to go on here.

Did you install anyย new mods recently? Have you updated all your mods? Is this on a new save or an old one? Did you try playing with a new save to see if you can repeat the issue?

Have you tried removing your mods and playing vanilla to see if you're still having issues? Maybe the game needs to be repaired.

Are you getting any kind of errors or is it just a straight up CTD?

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

Well, there's not really much to go on here.

Did you install anyย new mods recently? Have you updated all your mods? Is this on a new save or an old one? Did you try playing with a new save to see if you can repeat the issue?

Have you tried removing your mods and playing vanilla to see if you're still having issues? Maybe the game needs to be repaired.

Are you getting any kind of errors or is it just a straight up CTD?

CTD

Female sim has double pubic hair. Unable to cut it. If I dye and stylize, the new pubic hair shows up within the fully untrimmed, unshaven pubic hair. Can't get rid of it. Put sim back to their default state (no longer a Spellcaster) and it persists. Made them porcelain, made them a plant, same thing. Tried to reset them, nothing. Newest version, no other body mods.

4 hours ago, Solairio said:

Female sim has double pubic hair. Unable to cut it. If I dye and stylize, the new pubic hair shows up within the fully untrimmed, unshaven pubic hair. Can't get rid of it. Put sim back to their default state (no longer a Spellcaster) and it persists. Made them porcelain, made them a plant, same thing. Tried to reset them, nothing. Newest version, no other body mods.

It's the ww pubic hair thing....disable it.

ย 

6 minutes ago, Girls_Sims34 said:

Hello, am I the only one with this problem, so let me explain. When I want to choose an animation between 2 sims I have this appearing. Despite all the mod is indeed up to date!

Capture dโ€™รฉcran (79).png

Doย you use UI Cheats Extension and have you updated it? The current version is 1.19

Be sure to delete your "localthumbcache.package" file from your Sims 4 folder when making any changes to your mods.

7 hours ago, procian said:

It's the ww pubic hair thing....disable it.

ย 

That got rid of the double pubic hair, leaving the full natural behind,ย but I'd like to actually trim this sims pubic hair. It shows above a lot of low-riding clothing and underwear. First included screenshot shows an orange 'thick landing strip' with the rest of the hair. Second shows 'clean shaven'

As for mods, I essentially have WickedWhims, DeviousDesires and animation packs. No clothing, body, hair or furniture mods.ย 

I've disabled pubic hair entirely in WW and it's still there. Only for this sim. Other sims can shave no problem.

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

09-13-20_3-59-46ย PM.png

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

09-13-20_4-01-50ย PM.png

ย 

17 minutes ago, procian said:

You have any vagina mods?...Erplederp smoother vaginas? or his female intimate colours?

Nosir, no extra body mods whatsoever. Only WW, DD and animations. I set all sims 'parts' to default, same deal. Set them all to the ..Native? which looks the same, still the same issue.