9 hours ago, Patricia1973 said:

You didn't specify what your problem is, but you wrote an essay about how Patreon is too expensive, about fake non-American people and adults and whatever else? Also, I didn't say whatever is in your quote marks, so please don't put words in my mouth. I would like to help you but you didn't even say what it is you need help with exactly, except "install" and that the files "don't work at all or work barely" which is such a broad term it's hard to even begin where to start explaining whatever might be wrong for you. Did you install the files correctly? Did you turn on Script Mods? What's your version of the game, what are you even trying to install except for WickedWhims. Did you follow the tutorial? -  https://wickedwhimsmod.com/manual-mod-installation/

19 hours ago, blackpanther52 said:

Hey guys,

hoping this is the right spot to get an answer...

is there any way to set „having sex“ as main option (instead of „woohoo“ and „try baby“) for having sex? If I do have Sex with two different npcs and having a commited relationship with one of them i cant confess cheating to the partner because the Game seems to think that „having sex“ is Not cheating at all. 
can someone help me out here?

hope you will understand this. Not a native speaker. 

Actually Nobody? Please help me out here...

I need someone to help me with my problems. The download files crashed my game Sims 4. It stopped working when I download files on here. Origin and Sims 4 stopped working.  I guess the files isn't good. I already redownloaded the Sims 4 games. I wish someone can help me set it up right please. I really want the Sims 4 game to be unique and specially different and not so silly. But very mature and less goofy. Can anyone understand what I'm trying to say. Wicked Wicked supposed to work but its not working for me anymore. I don't know why it crashed the computer games. Anyways this isn't a ranting bullshit. Don't disrespected me. Please be kind and don't respected. Anyways message me if you can help me. Message me kindly.

1 hour ago, Kingfish95 said:

Yes, I'm sure.  I do it via the bar and it says the supplies will be delivered at noon the next day.  I recently changed the speed of the game clock via MCCC.  Would that be a reason the supplies aren't delivering?

Yes that could be it....changing game clock can mess up careers....holidays and stuff so set it back to original setting see if that fixes it....

I'm having this issue,

So every time I initiate sex with more than 4 people, the game just stops.

It doesn't crash or anything but it just stops in a temporary state and if I save and quit or go to manage worlds it just infinite loads there.

I tried the last exception assistant and it said something about posture, I'm not very sure what that means. But it also says just ignore it.

Please help,

I miss my orgies :(

3 hours ago, iluvley said:

I'm having this issue,

So every time I initiate sex with more than 4 people, the game just stops.

It doesn't crash or anything but it just stops in a temporary state and if I save and quit or go to manage worlds it just infinite loads there.

I tried the last exception assistant and it said something about posture, I'm not very sure what that means. But it also says just ignore it.

Please help,

I miss my orgies :(

If you're getting an error post the file here via the white paper clip....

My game updated and now all my beds no longer work... is this cause of the update and WW is being updated for it. or is there another fix? it states when placing the bed "script call failed."

*edit all my beds in game have been removed and can not be placed. That's what I mean when they no longer work.

Hi, I've probably overlooked a setting since there are so many but is there anyway to set it so that my other playable Sims don't participate in sex on public lots?

In my neighborhood I play two separate families, one is a couple, one is single. When I go to a club as the single person, one of the people from the couple will usually appear on the lot and start having sex with a random stranger. Is there a way to turn that off? Any help much appreciated!

5 hours ago, jolinar86 said:

Hi, I've probably overlooked a setting since there are so many but is there anyway to set it so that my other playable Sims don't participate in sex on public lots?

In my neighborhood I play two separate families, one is a couple, one is single. When I go to a club as the single person, one of the people from the couple will usually appear on the lot and start having sex with a random stranger. Is there a way to turn that off? Any help much appreciated!

Shift+Click on that sim: Wicked/Disable for autonomous sex.

14 minutes ago, jolinar86 said:

Thank you so much! Will I have to do that everytime I switch between households or is that a global setting?

Each sim disabled will stay disabled until you re-enable them later on.

So whenever you switch households you will have to enable or disable each time.

Shouldn't be a problem unless you switch households every 5 minutes. 

Once a sim is disabled WW manual sex still works.

Depending on some other WW settings I can click on a disabled sim, select romantic, and find/use the 'Have Sex' interaction. 

As long as the relationship is high enough, but in my settings NPC's only need to be friendly to work.

I feel odd complaining about this but... one of the first reasons I got WW was to not have the giant 'censor' boxes up. With the most recent update, all the younger sims get them when using the restroom etc.  It isn't like anything was 'shown', but I find the sudden reappearance of censor boxes annoying. Is there a way to get rid of them (again)? 

2 hours ago, rgs7 said:

I feel odd complaining about this but... one of the first reasons I got WW was to not have the giant 'censor' boxes up. With the most recent update, all the younger sims get them when using the restroom etc.  It isn't like anything was 'shown', but I find the sudden reappearance of censor boxes annoying. Is there a way to get rid of them (again)? 

@wild_guy posted a fix but I can't find it now, lol.

Anyhow it's small so I'll post it here.

NoMosaicAllAges.package

7 hours ago, rgs7 said:

As I've said before...child nudity,even in a computer game,is illegal in a lot of countries...Turbo is covering his back by censoring it.

16 hours ago, Sammiesim said:

Can anyone help me out? My game wont load to the households it just goes back to the main world screen. The exception report says one of my WW mods is out of date. I have updated all of them and repaired the game a few times. I cant figure it out. 

WickedWhims_v162.1_Exception.txt 9.57 kB · 2 downloads

Since we don't know what other mods you have installed it's hard to tell what it is causing them.

But since many others are using WW without issues it's likely another mod.

Easiest way is to move all other mods to a temp folder on desktop except WW + Animations and retest in game again.

Should prove if it's a WW problem or another mod.

If it loads properly now you can add mods back in one at a time until the problem comes back.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.package in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.