On 8/19/2020 at 11:07 PM, Dynchia said:

No, no specific DLC, just  base game. You have to scroll down aways on the phone to buy one. Also, if you downloaded and installed a premade then make sure it's lot type is set to Genertic.

You need Get to Work Expansion Pack to be able to use Strip Clubs.

Ok, I have a suggestion for the Porcelain Dolls. Display bases. These bases which follow the same style has the doll gives your doll a little place of their own. It is their version of a bed. You may even assign the Doll a specific base has their 'bed'. When they feel the need to rest or are ordered to go rest they will go to their base and take up their sleeping pose. I actually see 2 versions.

The first is a one square base which is for the  most part they use to rest. They will have their current, classic sleep pose. Also, the base may include additional alternate poses they may take while resting, including the kneeling pose the Summon Doll is in when she first appears. The base may also be used has a display base. When order to "Become Art" they will take their place and slowly shift though their verious resting poses, holding each pose for a period of time. They will continue to do this until ordered to stop, or their Pleasure/Filth/Energy needs drop to a certain level then they will seek to take care of those. (Pleasure, seeking out their owner for use, filth, getting themselves clean, energy, going to sleep right there on the base). One of the poses I see is the classic Goddess rising from the water, stepping forward, arms down a slight out from her sides, wrists bent slightly outwards, headed lift and upper body leaning forward, grace and confedence, Another is Eve like pose, one arm across nreasts, the other covering pubic, head slightly turn to one side and downward, demure, maybe slightly embressed, virgin on her wedding night excited, but ... unsure has well. Another is standing tall, sleght bent in a bow, hands pressed together, head tilted down has well.

The second base is larger, 2x2 squares in size. This base is larger. It can also act has a display base. This one has more though. "Perform" "Art is all static poses with just movement from standing to pose, and hold then back then to next pose, hold, then back to standing. Perform though is movement, dance. stretches, all about showing off their forms in pleasing ways. I'm thinking classic hindu like dances, maybe some belly dancing, sensual, but not nessacarily slutty, When Performing, or being Art on these, additionl props may appear. Waves around the Goddess feet (during static sleep pose or art pose, or a large mostly transparent vase completely encasing the Doll.

Also, the platforms can serve has their own personal showers. A mystical rain/shower falls from above cleaning them of all dirt and grim. Can use classic shower animations but I see them more like standing their with their arms slightly out and head raised, a happy expression on their face and they slowly turn about.

Any use of the platforms will give them additional buffs. Happiness form it use, happiness their Owner thinks much of them to providee them with own personal prolongings, etc. A Sim can use the platform shower with the same animation and may or may not enjoy it, depending on their mood and traits. (Mean/Evil/Greedy/slob/etc are less likely to enjoy it then good/neat/lover/caregiver/etc)

Using their platforms also cleans and refreshes their energy faster and may even at times give them buffs slowly their decade. And they do gain some pleasure from using it.

Of course, some of the effects, postive buffs I am thinking, are only gain if the Doll is Claimed. Unclaim Dolls will get different buffs.

I need help, what is the solution?

WARNING! An error related to WickedWhims has occurred! A report file (WickedWhims_Exception.txt) has been created! If you're using any mods that require WickedWhims to work, check if they are up-to-date with WickedWhims and with the game. Exception file location: C:\Users\vip\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Go to wickedwhimsmod.com/exception to learn how to report this error.
27 minutes ago, alex 511 said:

I need help, what is the solution?

WARNING! An error related to WickedWhims has occurred! A report file (WickedWhims_Exception.txt) has been created! If you're using any mods that require WickedWhims to work, check if they are up-to-date with WickedWhims and with the game. Exception file location: C:\Users\vip\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 Go to wickedwhimsmod.com/exception to learn how to report this error.

You need to post that WickedWhims_Exceptions.txt file. It's located in your Sims 4 directory. Also, make sure WW, your game, and all of your other mods are up to date.

Can someone look at my exception log

Game Version: 1.65.70.1020, WickedWhims Version: v159.4
08/23/20 18:24:02 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 95, in _turbolib_interaction_run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 34, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\turbolib2\events\interactions.py", line 50, in _execute_event_methods_gen
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 53, in _wickedwhims_serve_bar_drink_at_stripclub
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_drink_purchase_profit.py", line 79, in _profit_sold_drink
  File ".\WickedWhims_v159.4\wickedwhims\nudity\business\stripclub\manager\components\drinking\_ts4_bar_tooltip_override.py", line 34, in update_stripclub_bar_supply_status_tooltip
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 508, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\tooltip_component.py", line 379, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 531, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_interaction_run' at 'InteractionQueue.run_interaction_gen'. -> TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Hi, always enjoying playing sims thanks for your mod

Really appreciate it

and I have a little problems.. before I update the wickedwhims mod there was a notice when sims start doing woohoo

but after I update it there's no more popup when they start woohoo

(it was like "pencake bob and behr candy started woohoo" in my language)

Is there any way I can make this message popup again?

thank you!!

10 hours ago, shirogane miyuki said:

Hi, always enjoying playing sims thanks for your mod

Really appreciate it

and I have a little problems.. before I update the wickedwhims mod there was a notice when sims start doing woohoo

but after I update it there's no more popup when they start woohoo

(it was like "pencake bob and behr candy started woohoo" in my language)

Is there any way I can make this message popup again?

thank you!!

Go into WickedWhims Settings -> Sex Settings -> Autonomy Settings -> Enable Sex Autonomy Notifications (at the bottom of the menu)

Anyone is using patreon WW version? I think its bugged or there is some problem with it because its impossible to have mutiple sim sex actions right now, i have all the config set to do it but the only scenes i can do is 1On1 and no more. Can anyone confirm me there is some problem or can say me how to set WW correctly to make my prostitute to do a multiple sim sex scene more than a 1On1? I cant even avoid the relationship message!

2 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Anyone is using patreon WW version? I think its bugged or there is some problem with it because its impossible to have mutiple sim sex actions right now, i have all the config set to do it but the only scenes i can do is 1On1 and no more. Can anyone confirm me there is some problem or can say me how to set WW correctly to make my prostitute to do a multiple sim sex scene more than a 1On1? I cant even avoid the relationship message!

Can you use Patreon/Discourse/Discord to report problems with Patreon version please? You're much more likely to get an answer!

Thanks in advance.

54 minutes ago, procian said:

Check your virus scanner settings....

i have, and i've also gone through and reprogrammed my control center. the file deletes off of my downloads, but goes to my quick access. when it tells me I can't open the file and I try to change the security properties it tells me I don't have authorization. I downloaded whicked whims back in the beginning of the year so I don't know what changed.

18 minutes ago, mingminghao said:

i have, and i've also gone through and reprogrammed my control center. the file deletes off of my downloads, but goes to my quick access. when it tells me I can't open the file and I try to change the security properties it tells me I don't have authorization. I downloaded whicked whims back in the beginning of the year so I don't know what changed.

I take it you're running everything as an administrator?

Love this mod ❤️ only problem is I can't find the Polyamourous trait in the "Rewards Traits" pop up :( kinda holding me back on my plans in game haha

Nevermind I found the NEW drop down menu under WickedWhims, awesome seeing the kinky stuff in one area ?

Also, how do you tweak fertility % in-game after the Sim has already been generated? One of mine is 0% on everything

6 minutes ago, TacoBath said:

Seems like  the update today 1.66 broke Wicked Whims. Hopefully they can update it soon. Seems like the update was just about the star wars pack so I'm not sure why WW would have issues

Turbo is on discord and knows about this....Basemental drugs is also broken....and any mods with rabbit hole careers too....

So this might be a weird one, but here goes: I changed my Sim's underwear and everything reset. I changed it to some CC underwear, and suddenly it all reset to the last saved point, which was back to the very beginning because I just made the save. No LastException happened because of it, and it didn't crash, just lost all my progress.