anyone else having penis issues even after deleting all skin tone mods? It looks like the common black/distorted texture bug from skin tone mod issues (which I can usually fix by just using an EA skin, but it didn't work this time), but even after deleting all my skin tone mods and even removing all my newest mods from the last month, the bug persists. I also remove all clothing/ect just to make sure its not another mod somehow conflicting but it persists even then. WW is up to date with the current release, so I don't know what I've done wrong? Is anyone able to help or shed some light?

1 hour ago, FaeApple said:

anyone else having penis issues even after deleting all skin tone mods? It looks like the common black/distorted texture bug from skin tone mod issues (which I can usually fix by just using an EA skin, but it didn't work this time), but even after deleting all my skin tone mods and even removing all my newest mods from the last month, the bug persists. I also remove all clothing/ect just to make sure its not another mod somehow conflicting but it persists even then. WW is up to date with the current release, so I don't know what I've done wrong? Is anyone able to help or shed some light?

Start with disabling the WW pubic hair growth feature.

It can also be caused by outdated bodies like Better Bodies for example.

Quite a few of these have their own skin tones and might be broken from the last couple of game patches.

CC Pubic Hair Tattoos, or Overlays, can cause this too.

Penis mods might also have problems with color matching and I've found Simdulgence Real Gens to have more tones available for matching the body/skin tones. 

I always use Skin Overlays instead of regular Skins as they usually don't get borked by game updates.

And try to avoid anything 'default'.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.  

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Start with disabling the WW pubic hair growth feature.

It can also be caused by outdated bodies like Better Bodies for example.

Quite a few of these have their own skin tones and might be broken from the last couple of game patches.

CC Pubic Hair Tattoos, or Overlays, can cause this too.

Penis mods might also have problems with color matching and I've found Simdulgence Real Gens to have more tones available for matching the body/skin tones. 

I always use Skin Overlays instead of regular Skins as they usually don't get borked by game updates.

And try to avoid anything 'default'.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder whenever you add, remove, or update mods or game.  

Thank you for the response! I'm making my way through all your suggestions but I think you're on the money with better bodies, its outdated and the skin tone patch is probably whats conflicting. Are there any alternatives to BB? Its been so long since I set up WW that I can't remember if I need it/something to replace it for my WW to continue working.

Yeah I usually only use masks and overlays but occasionally I download other skin tones if im just doing a sfw game, or like aliens.

Oh shoot, I had no idea I was supposed to be doing that, thank you for the heads up, Ill try doing that often :D

@ScorpioShit. I updated WW and Extreme Violence (because I actually didn't have the latest version anyway), I got some new tray files for building, some build/buy and CAS content (which I batch-fixed), and now.... I can't get into my household. It was fine yesterday, just slightly glitchy. But now, it acts like it'll load, and fast--- but then it kicks me back to world select. Is this EA's way of getting back at me for not downloading their shitty hotfix patch or something?

GameVersion.txt lastException.txt Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I've been just using Wild Guy's Female Body Details which includes a default female body.

(I think WW uses this body anyway)

Then I just use the default WW body for males.

Unfortunately doing everything (including taking my tattoo and overlay mods out), disabling pubic hair, im still getting the black penis bug :( actually now the penis is black and gray now, which is weird. I just don't know what its conflicting with and its hard to isolate because I have a ridiculous amount of cc and mods (in the realm of 4000+), so its a bummer. The girls genitals are fine, its just the men's playing up rip.

If you have any more ideas I can try, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions! TT_TT

7 hours ago, FaeApple said:

Unfortunately doing everything (including taking my tattoo and overlay mods out), disabling pubic hair, im still getting the black penis bug :( actually now the penis is black and gray now, which is weird. I just don't know what its conflicting with and its hard to isolate because I have a ridiculous amount of cc and mods (in the realm of 4000+), so its a bummer. The girls genitals are fine, its just the men's playing up rip.

If you have any more ideas I can try, I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions! TT_TT

Since we don't know what mods you have it's quite hard to guess.

You can look around here but they don't cover that many broken mods or cc either but it may give you a start.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

The only other way is by removing groups of mods/cc around 10-15 at a time until the problem goes away but you can decide whatever number you want to move for testing.

I have 2 folders on my Desktop, one named Mods Testing and one Named Mods Good.

First group for testing gets moved into Mods Testing and then retest in game to see if fixed.

If still not fixed exit game without saving.

Move the group of mods from Mods Testing to Mods Good on Desktop.

Then move the next group from Mods to Mods Testing and test in game again.

Just keep repeating the process until you find the group that fixed the problem.

Then you have to find out which mod in that group is the culprit.

Use the same process as above but only moving less mods at a time.

You will need to delete your localthumbcache.pkg after every test, or whenever you remove mods/cc each time.  

11 hours ago, Airazor said:

@ScorpioShit. I updated WW and Extreme Violence (because I actually didn't have the latest version anyway), I got some new tray files for building, some build/buy and CAS content (which I batch-fixed), and now.... I can't get into my household. It was fine yesterday, just slightly glitchy. But now, it acts like it'll load, and fast--- but then it kicks me back to world select. Is this EA's way of getting back at me for not downloading their shitty hotfix patch or something?

GameVersion.txt 17 B · 0 downloads lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 0 downloads Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 27.16 kB · 0 downloads

WW works fine after I updated my game yesterday but I've heard about another hot fix patch that caused even more loading problems for some.

Also have updated Basemental, MCCC, Control Any Sim, old NPCC, and a few LMS mods and some others.

My game version is 1.68.156.1020 but what I noticed after doing the main update yesterday, then I did a game repair just because and it took like 1 hour.

Then I went about removing and updating all my mods but exited Origin as my PC was acting laggy.

When finished I started Origin again and it said update available so I was like huh.

Thinking the main update didn't finish or the repair did something strange I hit update again and it only took a few seconds to finish.

Now I suppose I got that hotfix patch unknowingly but luckily my game is still working.  

For the NisaK errors try deleting the WickedPervs folder in your saves and sometimes it gets fixed.

Remove Extreme Violence, DD, and S4CL for now as they might need further updates.

Test in game with minimal known working mods first.

Then add others back in one at a time and retest.

Just don't make any new saves.

Sometimes it's even better to start a new game save for testing in case an old save has issues.

21 hours ago, bakta said:

As anyone else got this issue as of WW161c, sims can't shower.

They undress and start entering teh stall then dress up right away outside in the same spot right before the animation starts.

My bad, Nysa's perv is the culprit, WW works just fine.

Hello everyone, I have a problem too!

I just install WW today but when I play, the sims homepage's window Says : "We desactivate mods due to the new update, you have to reactivate them, then restart the game for playing with mods" 

BUT I've restart and it's The same message appearing again and again, idk what to do cause I've tried the whole afternoon, deleting and reinstalling and it's The same. It's really strange because the last WW version is apprently compatible with the gamepatch of the 11/17/2020, which is really weird...

If somebody could help me because I don't use to play with mods and I've tried to find a solution on forums: nobody has the same problem as me :// 

thank you :))

39 minutes ago, Sofia D said:

If somebody could help me because I don't use to play with mods and I've tried to find a solution on forums: nobody has the same problem as me :// 

You have to go into your game settings menu/other and make sure both mods/cc and script boxes are checked on.

Then apply changes at lower right.

Then exit.

Whenever you update the game this always happens.

26 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You have to go into your game settings menu/other and make sure both mods/cc and script boxes are checked on.

Then apply changes at lower right.

Then exit.

Whenever you update the game this always happens.

I've done this but it doesn't change, still the same message :((

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW works fine after I updated my game yesterday but I've heard about another hot fix patch that caused even more loading problems for some.

Also have updated Basemental, MCCC, Control Any Sim, old NPCC, and a few LMS mods and some others.

My game version is 1.68.156.1020 but what I noticed after doing the main update yesterday, then I did a game repair just because and it took like 1 hour.

Then I went about removing and updating all my mods but exited Origin as my PC was acting laggy.

When finished I started Origin again and it said update available so I was like huh.

Thinking the main update didn't finish or the repair did something strange I hit update again and it only took a few seconds to finish.

Now I suppose I got that hotfix patch unknowingly but luckily my game is still working.  

For the NisaK errors try deleting the WickedPervs folder in your saves and sometimes it gets fixed.

Remove Extreme Violence, DD, and S4CL for now as they might need further updates.

Test in game with minimal known working mods first.

Then add others back in one at a time and retest.

Just don't make any new saves.

Sometimes it's even better to start a new game save for testing in case an old save has issues.

I'm not going to update my game until people say everything's okay, because my game was working fine despite a minor glitches. Don't fix what ain't broke, right?. For example, I kept getting LEs but I could still do everything normally, so... maybe I should rollback my WW update, since it was working fine before, even though it told me there was a new version. Extreme Violence was broken, so I updated it, and there's where the trouble began, I guess. LMS? Oh crap, I should do that. Oh, I should delete the NisaK settings save since I don't mess with it much. DD and S4CL, can do... except I have Sim Snatcher. Maybe I should check if it's been updated. DD is bare-bones right now, so I can understand it breaking easily. I'll report back soon. Thanks again!

29 minutes ago, Airazor said:

I'm not going to update my game until people say everything's okay, because my game was working fine despite a minor glitches. Don't fix what ain't broke, right?. For example, I kept getting LEs but I could still do everything normally, so... maybe I should rollback my WW update, since it was working fine before, even though it told me there was a new version. Extreme Violence was broken, so I updated it, and there's where the trouble began, I guess. LMS? Oh crap, I should do that. Oh, I should delete the NisaK settings save since I don't mess with it much. DD and S4CL, can do... except I have Sim Snatcher. Maybe I should check if it's been updated. DD is bare-bones right now, so I can understand it breaking easily. I'll report back soon. Thanks again!

The problem is you can't update most script mods until you update your game because many are matched to particular game versions.

So if you've updated some mods and don't have backups to roll back to you will continue to have errors unless you either remove them or update the game.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

The problem is you can't update most script mods until you update your game because many are matched to particular game versions.

So if you've updated some mods and don't have backups to roll back to you will continue to have errors unless you either remove them or update the game.

I don't know how to rollback WW...

2 hours ago, Sofia D said:

I've done this but it doesn't change, still the same message :((

Some have had problems with those settings not staying put after changing them.

It was Options.ini file your supposed to move it to your desktop and let the game make a new one.

Then you have to go through all your game settings again.

It's located in your 'The Sims 4' folder.

6 hours ago, Sofia D said:

Hello everyone, I have a problem too!

I just install WW today but when I play, the sims homepage's window Says : "We desactivate mods due to the new update, you have to reactivate them, then restart the game for playing with mods" 

BUT I've restart and it's The same message appearing again and again, idk what to do cause I've tried the whole afternoon, deleting and reinstalling and it's The same. It's really strange because the last WW version is apprently compatible with the gamepatch of the 11/17/2020, which is really weird...

Tick the boxes that say allow script mods and cc in the options/other page.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Old deleted copies are usually kept in your recycle bin.

Always keep at least one or two previous versions of script mods backed up just in case something goes wrong.

Oh crap. I should do that... I used to do something of the sort. When a mod was outdated, I scooted it to another folder outside of the Sims 4 folder. Well, at least I got a little further this time. I got the "Failed to load" error. So it attempted to load, at least. I closed out the game, as you do when you get the message. The game overwrote the previous LEs. What's it say now? By the way, the UI exception isn't a problem. because I can still play normally when I get them. I just threw it in for posterity.

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt lastException.txt lastUIException.txt Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

1 minute ago, Airazor said:

Oh crap. I should do that... I used to do something of the sort. When a mod was outdated, I scooted it to another folder outside of the Sims 4 folder. Well, at least I got a little further this time. I got the "Failed to load" error. So it attempted to load, at least. I closed out the game, as you do when you get the message. The game overwrote the previous LEs. What's it say now? By the way, the UI exception isn't a problem. because I can still play normally when I get them. I just threw it in for posterity.

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt 11.12 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 1.72 MB · 0 downloads lastUIException.txt 3 kB · 0 downloads Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 82.7 kB · 0 downloads

@ScorpioWait, I glanced through them and notice "Less Intrusive Conversations" was listed in the S4CL exception. Maybe I should remove it? It hasn't caused issues before. At least I can rollback Extreme Violence, I think. I reallllly don't want to update the game, because then it'll start crashing... probably. Although, You did and you managed to get it to work, so maybe I will if this other stuff doesn't help.