Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, Charliehirst said:

i have broken mods . could someone tell me when the next update will be ?

Next update for what mod exactly?

Which mod is broken?

ย 

WW seems to be working fine and is in no need for an immediate update.

Posted
13 hours ago, Husk said:

Next update for what mod exactly?

Which mod is broken?

ย 

WW seems to be working fine and is in no need for an immediate update.

i really dont know which ones but the game is playing up . its done this before and all i had to do is wait for sims4 update or ww update which everone it needsย 

Posted

Sometimes sims change their clothes as soon as a WW interaction begins. Even a bystander changed clothes yesterday who wasnt involved at all but just in the room. Whats up with that?

Posted
9 hours ago, Zasz said:

Sometimes sims change their clothes as soon as a WW interaction begins. Even a bystander changed clothes yesterday who wasnt involved at all but just in the room. Whats up with that?

I seem to recall this coming up before, but I'm not sure if it's actually a WW bug or something else, but what seems to be happening, at least to me, is that sometimes on zone load, a sim (or sims) will visually be wearing one outfit, while technically a different outfit is set. You can see it by loading up the MCCC Dresser, and note that the outfit that's highlighted as the current outfit is not the outfit that you can actually see them wearing.

ย 

Anyway, in my experience, when any WW action starts, whether sex or just a pose, the outfit is immediately changed to whatever is set as the current outfit, and if that's different from what was visually displayed, it will appear to simply change right before your eyes.

ย 

Again, I don't know if the mismatch itself is a WW bug or if it is some other bug, and it just becomes noticeable when WW starts an animation and does whatever outfit check it's doing. I do know that I've gotten into the habit of checking and resetting everyone's outfits before I do poses to make sure they are actually wearing what I need them to wear for whatever pics I'm planning. I did a chapter a couple of weeks ago that involved several dead bodies with special blood and gore CC assigned to a particular sleep outfit, but as I started the poses, all the blood disappeared, because they were all technically wearing Sleep 1. So I had to manually change every outfit back to what I thought it already was.

Posted

That sounds pretty much like what I have observed whenever a WW animation starts. But its not always or the same sims.ย And the sims sometimes not actually wearing an existing outfit, wearing a different one than selected and even changing hair on the fly from another outfit...

ย 

And my game didnt load MCCC dresser recently when I wanted to change the outfit of one of my humanized servos while pausing the game to preserve what was going on. I had to kill it and restart.

ย 

I cant even begin to speculate what can cause this.

Posted
48 minutes ago, Zasz said:

ย And the sims sometimes not actually wearing an existing outfit

Yes, I've experienced this a lot, too. On zone load, sims wearing an outfit that isn't even in their dresser at all. Just a random brand new outfit.

ย 

I have no idea what's going on. It might be a WW bug, or it might be a base game bug that is affecting how WW loads outfits for animations. But it's been going on for a long while for me, so whatever it is, at least on my end, it isn't new.

Posted

But those outfits look exactly like the ones the sim has. Its just not selected. So it appears like a ghost outfit or its a bug with the outfit window. I doubt thats a WW issue. But the clothes switching when an animation starts in the room or for the involved sims, that can be a WW issue.

ย 

Its not anywhere near gamebreaking. Its just inconvenience to switch manually on a regular basis.

ย 

And the autonomy not really being disabled despite all settings to the contrary considering my sims are still trying to have autonomous sex but I disabled all locations for it but still get spammend with a notification that they havent found a location on the lot for it.

ย 

Otherwise its fine.

Posted (edited)

Hello i am kinda new on this too but from older versions i had this problem random crashes sometimes i dont get any but sometimes it happens constantly always the same errorย Game Version: 1.127.41.1030, WickedWhims Version: v185k, MCCC, P:8873 S:24 D:0
09/21/26 18:45:06 Traceback (most recent call last):
ย  File ".\WickedWhims_v185k\turbolib2\events\objects.py", line 102, in _turbolib_object_manager_remove
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_object_manager_remove' at 'DistributableObjectManager.remove'. -> RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceededย 

It only happens if i have enabled wicked whims i only have wicked whims mccc and some quality of life mods custom cc but i already moved my mod folders and the only left was wicked whimsย 

Anyone does know how to fix it?

Edited by jerjeso
Posted
11 hours ago, jerjeso said:

Hello i am kinda new on this too but from older versions i had this problem random crashes sometimes i dont get any but sometimes it happens constantly always the same errorย Game Version: 1.127.41.1030, WickedWhims Version: v185k, MCCC, P:8873 S:24 D:0
09/21/26 18:45:06 Traceback (most recent call last):
ย  File ".\WickedWhims_v185k\turbolib2\events\objects.py", line 102, in _turbolib_object_manager_remove
RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceeded
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run internal method '_turbolib_object_manager_remove' at 'DistributableObjectManager.remove'. -> RecursionError: maximum recursion depth exceededย 

It only happens if i have enabled wicked whims i only have wicked whims mccc and some quality of life mods custom cc but i already moved my mod folders and the only left was wicked whimsย 

Anyone does know how to fix it?

Can you share an entire exception file generated with only WW?

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 5:34 AM, jerjeso said:

Hello like i said before i have uninstalled moved all of my mods and only ww was left still happening randomlyย 

Sure but the file you've sent still says that there are other mods installed so it's hard to say if WW is the cause of your issue.

Posted

hello, i have a strange problem! i'm trying to make a WW animations package, but the snippet doesn't work! Animations work, i tried them with another snippet and everything is fine... i follow all the instructions, tried with many different names on modding toolbox, but nothing... it's not the first time i make animations packages, but this has never happened... unluckily i lost everything, and now i can't make a brand new snippet... any idea?

Posted
19 hours ago, goleadorholly said:

hello, i have a strange problem! i'm trying to make a WW animations package, but the snippet doesn't work! Animations work, i tried them with another snippet and everything is fine... i follow all the instructions, tried with many different names on modding toolbox, but nothing... it's not the first time i make animations packages, but this has never happened... unluckily i lost everything, and now i can't make a brand new snippet... any idea?

Not sure I understand what you're trying to do, are you making your own animations or are you trying to package other animations into one package file?

Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 12:46 PM, Husk said:

Not sure I understand what you're trying to do, are you making your own animations or are you trying to package other animations into one package file?

i made my own animations, put them into the package, then i made the snippet and put it into the package... it seems the game doesn't recognize the snippet of the package, even if it's totally correct (it's not the first i make animations pakages), i validated it too on xmlvalidation.. that's strange... i'm starting thinking maybe it's because of the name, maybe it considers the name as already used so not usable again... i don't understand

Posted
12 hours ago, goleadorholly said:

i made my own animations, put them into the package, then i made the snippet and put it into the package... it seems the game doesn't recognize the snippet of the package, even if it's totally correct (it's not the first i make animations pakages), i validated it too on xmlvalidation.. that's strange... i'm starting thinking maybe it's because of the name, maybe it considers the name as already used so not usable again... i don't understand

Have you asked in the threads for animators? There are a few and I'm sure you're more likely to get a helpful answer there!

Posted
2 minutes ago, Husk said:

Have you asked in the threads for animators? There are a few and I'm sure you're more likely to get a helpful answer there!

I thought this was the threadย ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„thanks for your help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...