14 minutes ago, Davinci Ryder said:

Did I do something wrong? I do have a lot of MODs on. Anyways, whenever I go into a household most of the furniture is in storage and it wont let me put it back. something about a "script call failed". It started after the recent deluxe update I got. I have added the most recent version of WW.

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log 520.02 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 112.85 kB · 0 downloads

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (2): NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.package, NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script

(Maybe 2 different versions even)

Also make sure to update Basemental Drugs as it's usually the cause of missing furniture.

!!REMOVING MOD HELP!!- I've had the mod for like half a year, but I just don't want it anymore- but the thing is, I can't remove it. I have removed it completely from my mods, and also my "saves" folder, and it's not removed out of my game whatsoever. I also tried using those "ww.reset_save_data world" type cheats and then immediately saving and exiting the game, and it doesn't do anything either. I have been trying for two weeks...

32 minutes ago, Stephros said:

Question on using the Wicked Attributes. On some of the sims I seem to get more options then on others. Specifically polyamory and cuckold are on the list for most of the sims, but for a few these two options are not on the list at all. Is this normal, or a bug?

I think base game and other cc traits will affect things....

5 hours ago, Stalin4926 said:

!!REMOVING MOD HELP!!- I've had the mod for like half a year, but I just don't want it anymore- but the thing is, I can't remove it. I have removed it completely from my mods, and also my "saves" folder, and it's not removed out of my game whatsoever. I also tried using those "ww.reset_save_data world" type cheats and then immediately saving and exiting the game, and it doesn't do anything either. I have been trying for two weeks...

Make sure you're actually deleting the files from your Mods folder and not a cloud copy of it or anything like that.

4 hours ago, Scarlett Sin said:

Hi I used to be able to find Cuckold/Cuckquean and Cum Slut trait from the trait store, though for some reason on my newer sims I can't seem to find them, any advice? Thanks in advance!

Those have been moved - click on your Sim -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes.

On 11/13/2020 at 10:56 PM, Scorpio said:

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (1): TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

Other than that it looks like you have every mod ever made for Sims 4 so...

Haha, I know I know. This is why I get so anxious so thank you sooo much for the help! ??

13 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Make sure you're actually deleting the files from your Mods folder and not a cloud copy of it or anything like that.

I have, and just in case I even search up keywords in my mods folder like "Turbodriver" or "wicked whims," "scripts" anything like that. And it seems I have removed it all. I currently have wonderful whims installed, but wicked whims doesn't show up. And like I said I also removed it from my "saves" folder. 

I can't find the wicked whims mod stuff anywhere at all in my Sims 4 folders, any idea?

35 minutes ago, Stalin4926 said:

Should I just delete all of my mods and reinstall them?

Well you might just re-install the merged file by accident since their file names can sometimes be misleading.

The best way to find the culprit is by removing small groups of your mods to a temp folder on your desktop and retest in game to see if problem goes away.

Eventually you should find the group that causes the problem and then you have to add them back into game one at a time until the trouble appears again.

Basically just using the process of elimination to find out which mods are OK and which one is bad.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when you remove or add mods.

And don't make any new saves when testing or when you get errors just exit game instead.

Every single time. It NEVER fails. EA breaks all my mods. I am aware that Traits are partially broken, so I haven't removed them because I just have to re-apply them. So what else is causing the problem? Can anyone make sense of my exception files? No BE because I closed the game before I got into my household, although something tells me I wouldn't have been able to anyway.

GameVersion.txt lastCleanException.txt lastCleanException_20201114225806.txt lastException.txt lastUIException.txt Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

31 minutes ago, Airazor said:

Every single time. It NEVER fails. EA breaks all my mods. I am aware that Traits are partially broken, so I haven't removed them because I just have to re-apply them. So what else is causing the problem? Can anyone make sense of my exception files? No BE because I closed the game before I got into my household, although something tells me I wouldn't have been able to anyway.

GameVersion.txt 17 B · 0 downloads lastCleanException.txt 429.15 kB · 0 downloads lastCleanException_20201114225806.txt 1.31 MB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 215.43 kB · 0 downloads lastUIException.txt 2.75 kB · 0 downloads Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.27 kB · 0 downloads

You've got a fine mess...so pretty much everything needs to be checked for updates.

Some broken mods with updated links here but you may not find some of those custom traits you have.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

Note: they don't allow mentioning any adult mods in that forum.

41 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You've got a fine mess...so pretty much everything needs to be checked for updates.

Some broken mods with updated links here but you may not find some of those custom traits you have.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

Note: they don't allow mentioning any adult mods in that forum.

I figured I had everything that could be already updated. Sacrificial said his mods don't need updating, so I crossed that off the list. I grabbed Tmex's mods, so that's fine. I also updated MCCC, UI Cheats, More Columns, Custom Food and Custom Drink Interactions, and pretty much everything other than the broken traits. I tried fixing them using Zerbu's Mod Constructor, but I didn't see an option. Could broken custom doors be causing issues?

OH! Good news, I got into my household! I'm gonna check for a BE report. Oh wait, there isn't one. And my sims appear to still have custom traits? WTF. Of course, I did start a new save, so that helps. Thanks for the help, Scorpio! I'll let you know if it does anything weird!

1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

when my sim was in animation she had on shoes n gloves, now they wont come off, i even tried the nightmare of a repair.  any ideas?

Do you have the Snowy Escape EP?

If yes, they could be the 'climbing gear' shoes and gloves.

Watched a Lets Play video on Youtube yesterday and a sim was bathing wearing only the climbing shoes & gloves.

So I'm thinking it's a possible game bug.

1 hour ago, Airazor said:

OH! Good news, I got into my household! I'm gonna check for a BE report. Oh wait, there isn't one. And my sims appear to still have custom traits? WTF. Of course, I did start a new save, so that helps. Thanks for the help, Scorpio! I'll let you know if it does anything weird!

Good... at least some progress anyway :)

Hey guys. It appears I have some kind of problems here. From the moment I downloaded WW, I cannot reach the settings window. ( It pauses the game like its going to show me the settings menu but never really does). Also after downloading a couple animations last night , my sim appears to have no penis and that weird invisible underwear. At last, I get the exception error every five minutes. What is going on?  Please help!!!