Please help me, I can't get into your guys discord and I keep getting the last exception file ever since my Sims 4 updated, no matter what animations and stuff they do it runs error after error after error, I just wanna play my game again I was making an amazingly twisted story too.

3 hours ago, Meowhoot said:

I just wanna fix my game so I can play Sims 4 again that's all please help someone

post the l/e file here...see white paper clip.

3 hours ago, Thrasher124 said:

Updated all my major mods (WW, BDrugs, MCCC, ect), yet i still get this error. They wont even 'normal' WooHoo either.  Help? I edited out the names. ;)

Untitled.jpg

using any more columns or ui cheats or mods?

4 hours ago, Smellfire said:

Can't get the cheat to work for Strip Club Employee numbers up to 12.

Been using the "ww.set_stripclub_employee_pool_size 12" and it even says in box it has increased the number to 12, but really its still the same.

Anyone any clues?

That is the command to increase the pool size (or the number of people to choose from to hire).

The command you're looking for is:

ww.set_stripclub_dancers_employee_limit 12

I am still having the issue where "sex" doesn't appear under the Wicked tab.

Bit of background info... haven't been on my PC in a few weeks. Updated Sims, started the game, went to use the feature, and nothing happened. It wasn't until some time later(after I had already saved the game multiple times) that I realized WW was out of date. Pretty sure I was still on 158b. Updated to 158d, but I'm still having the same issue. I've used ww.fix and I've done a clean save, but no luck. A possible clue: any time I load into a household, I get a pop up that says "One or more CAS/Build items have been removed because the Origin account does not have access to them." I've done a file repair through Origin, but nothing seems to have worked. Its definitely getting frustrating. I'd gladly post the lastException, but I don't know what part of it is relevant to the issue and whats not. Nor how I would even post it. Anyone have any ideas or advice?

4 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

I am still having the issue where "sex" doesn't appear under the Wicked tab.

Bit of background info... haven't been on my PC in a few weeks. Updated Sims, started the game, went to use the feature, and nothing happened. It wasn't until some time later(after I had already saved the game multiple times) that I realized WW was out of date. Pretty sure I was still on 158b. Updated to 158d, but I'm still having the same issue. I've used ww.fix and I've done a clean save, but no luck. A possible clue: any time I load into a household, I get a pop up that says "One or more CAS/Build items have been removed because the Origin account does not have access to them." I've done a file repair through Origin, but nothing seems to have worked. Its definitely getting frustrating. I'd gladly post the lastException, but I don't know what part of it is relevant to the issue and whats not. Nor how I would even post it. Anyone have any ideas or advice?

Post it here....all info in the L/E is useful....see white paper clip.

9 hours ago, procian said:

Post it here....all info in the L/E is useful....see white paper clip.

https://pastebin.com/K5AJ69mP

most recent

https://pastebin.com/bYrZnNBH

this is the Clean exception, that I assume was created after I did a clean save

I hope those are what you need.

EDIT: I just saw in another thread people were having luck deleting two separate files. The "resource.cfg" file, and "localthumbcache.package" file. Deleted both, still get the same issue. Wanted to mention that as well.

6 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

https://pastebin.com/K5AJ69mP

most recent

https://pastebin.com/bYrZnNBH

this is the Clean exception, that I assume was created after I did a clean save

I hope those are what you need.

Are you using any mods that change the medical profession at all? I'm seeing a lot of references to that.

Also, are you using Basemental Drugs and have you updated it?

7 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Are you using any mods that change the medical profession at all? I'm seeing a lot of references to that.

Also, are you using Basemental Drugs and have you updated it?

The only mod I can think of that would have an effect is Life Tragedies, where you can give your sim a medical tragedy that kills them. I just updated that mod though, I didn't think about whether or not it was a bad file until I started typing this out. I'll d/l again and try it.

I was, but I deleted all the mods last night except for WW and tried loading it up but it still never worked. As of right now, I am only using WW as a mod.

9 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

The only mod I can think of that would have an effect is Life Tragedies, where you can give your sim a medical tragedy that kills them. I just updated that mod though, I didn't think about whether or not it was a bad file until I started typing this out. I'll d/l again and try it.

I was, but I deleted all the mods last night except for WW and tried loading it up but it still never worked. As of right now, I am only using WW as a mod.

Did you delete your "localthumbcache.package" file after making any changes to your mods folder? It's really important that you do that every time you change something with your mods.

Are you doing this on a new save or an old one? (Also important as older saves can have mod data saved into them that will have an adverse effect).

****EDIT - You're definitely having some kind of issues with Life's Tragedies - (I now realize what the "LT" stands for in your exception files)

You need to follow up on that one on the mod author's page to be sure it's been updated properly.

I did! I saw your post in the other thread I mentioned this in(I apologize for posting in multiple threads.) Unfortunately, that didnt fix anything. I will remember to do that anytime I change a mod. The issue I seem to be having is I cant find the most recent versions of the mods. The WW page itself appears to link to mod downloads that are now out of date. I'm only just not realizing that.

I am playing on an old save. Old meaning like... 3 months old. I've deleted the mod, and I've deleted the localthumbcache. What are the chances the save itself is now corrupt and I have to start over? Not a HUGE deal if I do, but I've grown attached to the family I have going and I'm hoping to spare them. ?

1 minute ago, SealsTeamSix said:

I did! I saw your post in the other thread I mentioned this in(I apologize for posting in multiple threads.) Unfortunately, that didnt fix anything. I will remember to do that anytime I change a mod. The issue I seem to be having is I cant find the most recent versions of the mods. The WW page itself appears to link to mod downloads that are now out of date. I'm only just not realizing that.

I am playing on an old save. Old meaning like... 3 months old. I've deleted the mod, and I've deleted the localthumbcache. What are the chances the save itself is now corrupt and I have to start over? Not a HUGE deal if I do, but I've grown attached to the family I have going and I'm hoping to spare them. ?

Well, first off, I know how you feel. You grow attached to certain Sims after playing with them for quite some time. But you can save that family in your gallery and then import them into a new save. If it's a multi-generation family then the only loss you'll suffer is the family tree. I have a master file that I have to recreate every so often for this specific reason. The problem with older saves is that after a couple of game patches, there's a good likelihood that your long-played saves will have issues. It's a pet peeve of mine because I really wish EA would stop milking Sims 4, come out with Sims 5 and stop screwing with my game.

Use Google to look for any mods that you have that need updating. It's the best way to get directly to the mod author's updated page.

1 minute ago, BatDood said:

Well, first off, I know how you feel. You grow attached to certain Sims after playing with them for quite some time. But you can save that family in your gallery and then import them into a new save. If it's a multi-generation family then the only loss you'll suffer is the family tree. I have a master file that I have to recreate every so often for this specific reason. The problem with older saves is that after a couple of game patches, there's a good likelihood that your long-played saves will have issues. It's a pet peeve of mine because I really wish EA would stop milking Sims 4, come out with Sims 5 and stop screwing with my game.

Use Google to look for any mods that you have that need updating. It's the best way to get directly to the mod author's updated page.

Seems like your recommendation is do a full uninstall and re-install?

But yes, I will definitely be doing that. I've just been following links so far, and kept seeing the same versions I currently have so I assumed I was still up to date. Can you tell I'm new to modding too?

4 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

Seems like your recommendation is do a full uninstall and re-install?

But yes, I will definitely be doing that. I've just been following links so far, and kept seeing the same versions I currently have so I assumed I was still up to date. Can you tell I'm new to modding too?

I went on a tangent last night when responding to another thread. I'll post the link here to that thread. It's post #7 (the long-winded one). It's a short novel but take a read through it. It might be helpful.

16 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I went on a tangent last night when responding to another thread. I'll post the link here to that thread. It's post #7 (the long-winded one). It's a short novel but take a read through it. It might be helpful.

After reading that... is the pre-existing family I've been playing on just... doomed then?

I just tried to save them to the gallery, and they are labeled as having custom content. I'm at the point where I'm just going to uninstall and re-install the game to get a perfectly clean start, but with the family being labeled as custom content, is that going to cause issues that you know of?

EDIT: I still get this pop-up every time I load into the household.

image.png.bfd729d8d8faf98c0300d63cea3eb9f5.png

9 minutes ago, SealsTeamSix said:

After reading that... is the pre-existing family I've been playing on just... doomed then?

I just tried to save them to the gallery, and they are labeled as having custom content. I'm at the point where I'm just going to uninstall and re-install the game to get a perfectly clean start, but with the family being labeled as custom content, is that going to cause issues that you know of?

EDIT: I still get this pop-up every time I load into the household.

image.png.bfd729d8d8faf98c0300d63cea3eb9f5.png

No, your pre-existing family is fine. If they were originally saved with custom content such as hair or clothes, the only thing that will happen is that those items will be missing and you'll have to dress them up again.

If you are going to go so far as to uninstalling/reinstalling the game (which i don't think is necessary) please back up your Tray folder first. That's where all of you custom Sims and Lots are saved. Believe me...you don't want to lose those.

What that window is telling you is that you used to have CC items installed in your game that it doesn't recognize as being there any longer. You did mention that removed all your mods so that's what you're seeing if you had any CC in those lots.

36 minutes ago, BatDood said:

No, your pre-existing family is fine. If they were originally saved with custom content such as hair or clothes, the only thing that will happen is that those items will be missing and you'll have to dress them up again.

If you are going to go so far as to uninstalling/reinstalling the game (which i don't think is necessary) please back up your Tray folder first. That's where all of you custom Sims and Lots are saved. Believe me...you don't want to lose those.

What that window is telling you is that you used to have CC items installed in your game that it doesn't recognize as being there any longer. You did mention that removed all your mods so that's what you're seeing if you had any CC in those lots.

Been following that post you shared, about re-introducing the mods one at a time. Everything seems to be working fine on the test household, but there are a good chunk more mods to go as well as animations before I'm fully done and ready to try again on my man family. Glad I tried that first before doing a full re-install.

Any way to get that window to stop popping up? Its getting annoying as all get out. ?