ambushed by greybeards? possible?

If I remember correctly, the greybeards actually have a different race and skeleton than every other NPC. I think there would need to be animations built specifically for them.

I don't think that's the case, actually. I've seen Greybeards fuck, they have old man bodies. They keep their hoods on, though. Which is hilarious.

Yes, afaik it's only a different race. But i have to correct myself: i've said i'm fine with everything, old saggy guys aren't fine to watch. :P

Got bored of trying, tried on 2 chars. 1 a high lvl, the other is a low lvl, can't get anything to work, even the debug doesn't work.

Oh, I use MO to install the mod.

If it make you feel any better I am having problems to

1.  I don't seem to be able to get the attack to happen any way but. with the force kidnapping from the MCM.

2. Most of the time I get stripped, and some NPC acquires all my stuff, but I do not often ever get engaged with a sex attack.  Much of the time I can just wander off, and walk out the door of where ever I am kidnapped too.

3. I did try to modify the code to see if that would help with the attack part, but it did not seem to do anything.

I changed the code to this.

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
        Float Chances =  SLK_BaseWild.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 - Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5;
        if (CityLocations.Find(Player.GetCurrentLocation()) >= 0)
        Chances = SLK_BaseCity.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 -  Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5
        endif
        if (TownLocations.Find(Player.GetCurrentLocation()) >= 0)
        Chances = SLK_BaseTown.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 -  Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5
        endif
        if (Chances < 5)
        Chances = 5;
        endif

To see if I could enhance My chances of attack, but did not help.

I can get attacked, but it seems to be only from using the forced attack from the MCM, and I normally have to not only use that, and leave the MCM menu, but I also need to fast travel some where to get the attacks to happen.

4.  So far the Falmer are the only ones that actually attacked me Sexually.  They are a beast or creature race if that helps in any way.

5.  Still I am very happey with where you are going with this, and I fully understand it will take some time to weed all the gremlins out of the code.

In v2 of the mod Tes5edit shows 23 ITM records and three deleted dialog trees. Safe to clean?

These deleted dialogs, as well as the deleted "WICommentNaked" quest, conflict with RealisticDialogOverhaul (RDO) and SexLabSkoomaWhore (SLSW) entries.  Other than breaking immersion of potential kidnapper comments, will it create any issues for SLKidnapping if I allow both mods to override the deletions?

In v2 of the mod Tes5edit shows 23 ITM records and three deleted dialog trees. Safe to clean?

These deleted dialogs, as well as the deleted "WICommentNaked" quest, conflict with RealisticDialogOverhaul (RDO) and SexLabSkoomaWhore (SLSW) entries.  Other than breaking immersion of potential kidnapper comments, will it create any issues for SLKidnapping if I allow both mods to override the deletions?

so the mod is not working for soem people because they have one or all of these mods installed?

i have slsw installed and i cant get the mod to work, it shows up in mcm, but even with the forced idnap i cant get a kidnap to work

Further Ideas:

Player Rescuer Scenarios: The game already does this, by kidnapping a spouse, companion or friend, then having the player rescue them in a quest. Mimic that.

Let the player mark a person that has a chance of being kidnapped so the player has to rescue them. If the player loses, strip the player, tie them up, and cuckold them~ The person the player failed to rescue greatly enjoys the kidnapper's cock, perhaps teasing the player.

Or, you know, actually reduce the player's size in SOS. x3 But yeah just the player failing a rescue is a wonderful chance to cuckold them.

Options to fuck the rescuer if they fail would be nice, or an option for female kidnappers, or...

*randomly suggests stuff*

I'm spending a little bit more time to do some extra testing on the bug and compatibility fixing in 2.1. Will upload as soon as I feel confident that it should now work for most people. 

Stick by. Thanks for your patience and continued interest. :)

so the mod is not working for soem people because they have one or all of these mods installed?

i have slsw installed and i cant get the mod to work, it shows up in mcm, but even with the forced idnap i cant get a kidnap to work

Don't know yet if things are working or not.  I'm still in the process of testing my initial load order and going thru all my mod MCM's and doing the base configs that are needed after starting a new game.  SLSW is lower in my load order than this, so this mod shouldn't prevent it from working.

Haha! You could have the Greybeards become aggressors BUT there would have to be some care around the main skyrim quest as that could seriously ruin the behaviour and ability to progress through the main quest if it bugs.

I have heard of people with some aggressive mods that broke that whole first meeting with the Greybeards and could never get to learn the Use of the Force which is ironic as force is exactly what they used! LOL!

I personally feel right now its time to let Vinfamy know clearly and with constructive criticism what everyone has problems with while testing the latest version so he can fix the small important stability details.

It seems the biggest frustrations is that 1) People cant seem to get the kidnap events to activate or trigger and 2) When they do trigger there is a variety of animation trigger issues where some dont get raped at all and others get weird Teleport issues or small things happen that break the immersion and have to use MCM or console to force or fix. 

I know i hate having to rely on console commands to progress or constantly going into MCM to force things to stop or occur. They kind of defeat the whole point of immersive randomness.

I am very sure with Vinfamy's passion and care and that he does pay attention to what people say and will role out updates that fix all the important small things and then with a hope to expand this into a very compatible, exciting and needed mod.

This Mod brings such fun risk to the dangerous Skyrim world and has everyone watching their backs while travelling at night :). I know i personally will be way more carefull what i leave at my playerhome now and what i bring with me ;)

Looking forward to testing out 2.1, but take your time  :)  2.0 is broken for me with my level 3 char (started yet another new game yesterday!) - I've been teleported to a number of places and each time my Illusion skill has gone up to 45, increasing my level by about 5! Sex takes a while to start (if I wanted to, I could just walk out, albeit without my gear), and once the kidnappers have had sex with me a couple of times, they turn aggressive and kill me (I can't do anything to retaliate as I'm still in what seems to be a permanent bleed out state). The MCM doesn't seem to work very well for me either - I can't change the fellow victim to "none".

One strange bug - if you get kidnapped while you're already having sex, you get teleported into a strange limbo world, either surrounded by blue light, or hovering somewhere above the destination. Sex sounds still play, but not the animations, and the person(s) you were having sex with become invisible, but their name still appears under the cursor. Once sex finishes (or you spacebar through it), you then fall through the void to the kidnap destination! Maybe set it so that you can't be kidnapped during another SexLab scene?

In terms of features, I'd love to be able to set the gender of kidnappers in the MCM - first time, I got kidnapped by a group of Forsworn girls, which really isn't my thing  :-/

Keep up the great work though, it's got the potential to be a great mod  :heart:

Looks like a fun mod. Gave it a shot.

Dont know if its been mentioned before but....

I used the force kidnap from the MCmenu in Whiterun and was teleported into house battle-battle born.

In there The ncp's just started spamming that i was trespassing. But since i could not move they reported me and i got a bounty.

Then later they called the guards. And since i could not move i could not do anything about it. Any solution to that or is it just a bug?

Thanks!

Looks like a fun mod. Gave it a shot.

Dont know if its been mentioned before but....

I used the force kidnap from the MCmenu in Whiterun and was teleported into house battle-battle born.

In there The ncp's just started spamming that i was trespassing. But since i could not move they reported me and i got a bounty.

Then later they called the guards. And since i could not move i could not do anything about it. Any solution to that or is it just a bug?

Thanks!

It is a bug, use v1.2 or wait for 2.1 for now, there are some more.

Yeah, the Battle-Born thing is a bug. Essentially thing everytime you get kidnapped, as soon as you arrive at your destination two things happen immediately before everything else:

- Calm everyone around down with a Harmony- type spell - (important for bandit camps, animal dens) I have removed the level cap of 25 and removed any skill increase associated with it for 2.1 - so should be no problem there

- Set the area from private to public temporarily so that you don't trespass (this is essential for NPC houses and Orc strongholds)

Obviously in some setups the second part gets blocked by something. For 2.1, I'll temporarily disable all the 'possible trespass' scenarios for now. I'll come back to them in a later update when I find out what's blocking the private-to-public script in people's setups/

I especially like how light weight it is, all it need's is SexLab Framework, I do not have to load up my papyrus with oodles of CPU wasting, and script load Crap, just to have a really nice adult sex mod which is enjoyable to play.

Some mods have me load up so many extra, hard hitting mods { some of then do little that could not be done with simpler easier methods, but we have bound our self's to these resource mods, and now so many mods depend on them, that were stuck with them }  that add to the script load, this one is very light, and I really like that. 

Don't get discouraged.

I especially like how light weight it is, all it need's is SexLab Framework, I do not have to load up my papyrus with oodles of CPU wasting, and script load Crap, just to have a really nice adult sex mod which is enjoyable to play.

Some mods have me load up so many extra, hard hitting mods { some of then do little that could not be done with simpler easier methods, but we have bound our self's to these resource mods, and now so many mods depend on them, that were stuck with them }  that add to the script load, this one is very light, and I really like that. 

Don't get discouraged.

Amen to all that, sister.

So I removed SL Kidnapped 1.0 and started a new save with SL Kidnapped 2.0.

I was able to get kidnapped just fine, but it seems like a mass calm spell is cast as soon as you teleport into the interior. While this makes sense from a technical standpoint, it boosted my Illusion to 46 and brought me to level 6. Afterwards, it seems that the spell wears off and the mobs start attacking me.

Is this intended behavior?

2.1 Released

• Bug, stability and compatibility fixes
  • Much more detailed debug notifications - report these to me in this thread if you still have problems
  • Added an MCM option to only unequip items rather than removing them at the start of the kidnap
  • Disable any scenarios requiring the non-trespass script for now. They'll be back in a later update once I figure how to make them work in all setups.

I also reuploaded 1.2 as requested, although I hope you won't need it and 2.1 should now work for those that had problems with 2.0

All your feedbacks are really appreciated. 

Debug Report:

Version 2.1 seems to always think I am in dialogue. With detailed debug messages on, it always says "Not Talking: False" at the top of the screen every time I wait. I have my papyrus here for you, but I'm NOT in dialogue with someone. I'm just standing out in the frozen wilderness, buck naked, unarmed, no weapons drawn.

I wonder if Deviously Cursed Loot is interfering, I have it running on the file this is being tested on. I will try turning it off, but for now, here is your papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: After booting the game again and telling Deviously Cursed Loot to 'shutdown all functions', then traveling to Winterhold, Kidnapped still thinks I am, somehow, talking to someone. Perhaps my character has troubles with talking to herself...

But all the percentages are set to 200%, etc etc. Have some more papyrus.

Remember, ignore the very start of the papyrus... to make sure my save file loads, I COC Riverwood from the main menu before loading my file.

Papyrus.0.log

I was brought to house of clan battle-born in Whiterun, without anyone in it. I could leave the house without any animations or loosing items.

In my test the family were home and immediately called the guards, quest ended, then ctd. Used Forced Event in MCM. Will try some other locations, but thought I'd report this since I was out of game anyway.

Hope that's helpful.

Thanks.

EDIT: Test 2 - kidnapped near Pelagia Farm, taken to Battle-Born house again. Sex started with Jon then the trespassing response started with other family and a guard arrived at SLanimation end. I submitted and was teleported to jail cell. Had another animation with no one (apropos comments said it was Jon again), then animations with guards. Gear was taken by a guard, but it was prison rags, I guess my gear was in the jail chest? Anyway, dumped at the stable with a guard who had quest marker for getting gear back. I used the MCM cheat to get my gear and I got the guard's gear and prison rags.

Test 3 - kidnapped just south of Helgen on the road. Taken to a place with a master vampire (not sure of the location, sorry). Several vampire animations and then skeletons (using draugr anims). Quest ended while a skeleton animation was in progress and the game stuck on the grey screen that usually flickers when teleported to "dump site".

Inconsequential NPCs adds a servant to the Battle-Born household, so that could be a problem with that site for my game, dunno really. Sadly, I don't know enough to have any really useful ideas about what might be causing this.  I'll keep reading, because past experience says that this may well just be something on my end.

The Battle-Born problem seems very common among people so clearly some very common mod is blocking my non-trespass script somehow. For safety, I took this scenario out for now. It will be back along with the other ones using the same script once I figure out how to make them work for everyone.

Try 2.1 if it works for you now

I have the same problem, those lines doesn't work too. The only thing that work is the debug, I got sent right to Sleeping Giant, that's all.

These lines are in my log, hope it helps:

PS: I got the strigger worked, my bad, all I need to do is fast-travel within the time set in MCM and the kidnapping scene started. But still the normal one never triggered, even set to 200%.

Yeah, wait and fast travel seems to be the fail-safe way to get things triggered. But that's not how it should be.

Try 2.1 if it works for you now and things trigger naturally. Turn on Debug notifications (much more detailed now) if it doesn't and I'll be happy to help you more.

1 OK, maybe I should try 20 or 30 sec, I was using 10 sec timer

2 as above

3 ???? I don't get it, this way, using switching position key will only make it like my male pc raping the female enemies, it's not going to have female aggressive animation on

4 I enable it in mcm, not happening at all, maybe some other mods conflict with it, I will do more test and get back to u.

Still my biggest interests for this mod is playing as straight male pc, hopping to see that update soon.

The new default is 20 seconds in 2.1. I feel that should allow for a a fair enough flow between scenes while being relatively safe in terms of preventing lags.

I will add an option to change all female kidnappers into male in a later update.

Straight male/ Rescue a hostage questline will be in a later update. We're not far enough actually because I can just reuse the script that current enables your fellow victim to be taken. All left is a radiant quest mechanics and innkeeper dialogues. 

This may or may not be due to a mod I have that scales enemies, mainly "bosses" (Bandit Chief, etc) to/above my level (32).

But when a kidnap scene starts, what I'm assuming is your mod trying to pacify using the highest calm spell, it reports that "X is too strong for Harmony" on a few people and I'm sent straight into combat.

I'm partway in a playthrough, hardly a long term game so I'm sure I wont be the only one to come across this problem. Maybe there's a better way to go about the scenario?

I think there is a way to apply spell effects via script and another way to calm / end combat on an NPC script wise that would not involve level based checks. Another method might work better in more cases if you are trying to "cast" a spell from the PC at attackers. As it isn't a harmful spell and you're using bandits that are probably lawless and not in a crimefaction there probably won't be side effects of a Harmony spell, (although, you might want to double check Sexlab Enchantress as it will start sex depending on settings and the spell cast).

Thank you for pointing this out guys, very helpful. The level cap should be removed now for 2.1. 

bug report :

the 1.2 work fine without any issu

but 2.0

i don't get attacked

-1try :and if you use mcm after few second "arrow" the teleport the into npc home in whiterun with naked women and all other npc sleep and after few time they call gaurd

-try 2nd : am teleport in other place but : i have sex with 3 npc all in the same postion like 3 in one -and message pop quickly and i have teleport outside but sex scene contuinue

- 3rd

teleport to the other location no sex action only me naked and other women , but no thing happend and after i walk around i teleport to another cave , and sex trigger but only pc and other npc attack me

4th - kindnapped by monster but in middle of sex they attck me and i die , but i just teleport outside but 3 seconde after i kidnapped again by bandit !!!

disabled the battle-born scenario for now. a lot of people have problems with it due to the non-trespass script being blocked.

should not have NPCs triggering multiple scenes with you at the same time anymore in 2.1, I made sure they all get checked during different cycles of random length.

Thanks for pointing this out. These are now cleaned in 2.1.

Early experiences have been good, with a few quirks:

First off, some of the MCM options don't seem to have a ton of feedback. Also, after I click the force kidnap, I seem to have to fast travel or wait for anything to happen. Maybe I'm just being impatient, though.

Also, my followers have a habit of teleporting with me (even when I've got the MCM set to be kidnapped alone), though I wonder if that's because of AFT. They just stand there and watch workout interacting. I have Lydia at to be my rescuer, which led to a situation where she watched for awhile before deciding to rescue me, which otherwise worked well. She killed all the falmer and I got my stuff back.

The MCM options have been improved to allow for different situations the player is currently in. 

I'll need to look at follower mods to prevent this. Maybe for now ask your followers to wait if you expect to be kidnapped :P Or just use your follower as your fellow victim

The rescuer option is disabled by default partly because of this - the game's AI is not very smart. Very often the rescuer shows up and then kinda gets lost/ couldn't find the path to the head kidnapper (the guy with your inventory). I prevented this from causing major problems by implementing a time-out so if your rescuer can't kill the kidnapper within 30 seconds, the rescuer gets stripped, enter bleedout and forced to watch.

Gave it a whirl and for me it worked pretty well, mostly... I installed it on a fairly high level character, so I went with the "force kidnapping" MCM option to test it. First time ended up at Gallows Rock, which was utterly empty, although Skjor's body was still lying around (really, Aela? You couldn't be bothered to bury your dead totally-not-a-lover-no-matter-what-Njada-heard?).

The next three attempts seemed to work fine, although the first was in a spider den, and the next two were at some icy vampire lair and then Broken Tower Redoubt, so I kept reloading (I'm mostly fine with bestiality, but I have to draw the line at things with more than four legs and/or boobs - the OP still says the mod is aimed at gay PCs, though..?).

The fourth try ended in Liar's Retreat with falmer and bandits, and apart from a hitch with the first scene (I think another mod interfered, but I'm not sure), things went pretty smoothly from then.

Anyway, kudos for the nice work, I'll definitely give it another try if there's ever an option to disable female rapists. Also, if you want to allow people to select what animals to include in the kidapping pool, I think Aroused Creatures does a thing where it makes a check to see if there are any available animations for a creature before starting a scene - might be a way to allow user customization without adding a bazillion MCM options?

Disabled the Gallows Rock for now. It's too common a quest for people to have done and the dungeon is cleared permanently after the quest.

Glad that the later attemps work. Should be even smoother in 2.1 now.

I'll have options to disable spiders and change females into males in a later updates. 

Gonna have to uninstall this for a bit and go back to the previous version, as I have a problem with it.

I don't have any trouble getting attacked (created a new character and level 5) and both my follower and I are easily and quickly captured. However, what ever cave we end up at (whether it is the cave with wolves and skeever, the cave with forsworn, or the well of vampires) as soon as the first animation completes, I am warped to another section of the location and fall through open space... landing somewhere else and then the screen goes wonky, bouncing around as the creatures or humans try to find me wherever I've been deposited... sex begins again, sometimes working, but usually near some drop-off point on the map and we both fall, breaking the animation and setting everything into a continuous, unending situation where I am crouched on the ground in bleed out mode, but the sounds of my character getting screwed continues endlessly.

The only place this did not happen at was the cave of the Falmer and the charus. Nor did I have this problem in Uttering Hills Cave.

So, yeah... for some reason something happens when COCed to the location and the spawned dungeons are at least broken for me so that I keep falling through the cracks of the map. 

Try 2.1 if it works for you now.

Could you please reupload version 1.2? I'm experiencing issues with the new version:

1) Abductions aren't triggering on their own, even with the chance set to 200%. I had to use the force trigger event option in the debug section.

2) In Whiterun, I was abducted by the Battleborns, but they got mad at me for trespassing in their home and started attacking me.

3) After being abducted, my fresh level 1 character gains multiple levels as her Illusion skill skyrockets into the 30's, presumably from a script casting some sort of calming spell via my character.

In 2.0 some locations (especially inner cities) seem to have been blocked from potential triggers in some set-ups. This should now be fixed in 2.1

2. Battle-born scenario is removed now. The non-trespass script gets blocked by something

3. Shouldn't happen anymore in 2.1, the special Harmony spell that the mod uses no longer associates with any magic school so should now lead to any skill increase.

I tried it on a non kidnapped save game and it still didn't work and i can't start a new game now.

Try 2.1 if it works for you now. Shouldn't need a new game.

Nice update, could you please make the PC weakened and can still fight back if the PC was shot by the poisonous arrow?

Could be a MCM option some time down the road.

Hi, first of all thanks for this great mod. I just download v2.0 and tried. First of all, my character is not being kidnapped during the design time period (not sure what happen even I adjust the likelehood in wilderness more 100%, the kidnapping scene is not triggered. Second after I use "force kidnapping", my PC was kidnapped with campanion but my PC is the only one get stripped to naked, and the kidnapper did not start raping my PC, just stand there. Know sure why it is the case.

Try 2.1 if this works better for you now.

I really like the idea of this mod, thank you for the upload.

noticed that version 2 is quite a bit smaller than version 1.2 because there are no meshes or textures folders in version 2.

was that intentional ?.

Yes, it's intentional. The mod will use/ duplicate only vanilla assets from now on.

I really like the idea of this mod, thank you for the upload.

noticed that version 2 is quite a bit smaller than version 1.2 because there are no meshes or textures folders in version 2.

was that intentional ?.

2.0 uses already existing assets, doesn't need it's own.

Spot on :)

Had to post this/  My toon doing a bounty quest you know (kill the bandit leader) had taking down most of the bandits , damn got hit from behind !!!  DEFEAT kicks in , assulted multiple times, then the robbery quest starts.   FUCK!!!   All her items are stolen left for dead in the middle of nowhere.   Heading to the nearest city are town can see WHITRUN over the horizon forgot about your mod. BAMM GOT DARTED      I ;LOVE THIS MOD

Glad you enjoy the mod

Nice work man. Also just wanted to say I love you for your policy on hard requirements. I hate when i come across a mod that is just what I'm looking for but requires something I really don't want to run.

I personally don't use the resource mods that often (not even DD or Zaz) so I feel your pain.

gender neutral/both is something different than only gay. ;)

But while i'm fine with pretty much everything, the spider animations aren't that much and sexlab continues to fuck up the scaling, so i agree that a scenario which might last some time with spiders only isn't necessary. If it's too much work to make it possible to chose, excluding spiders in this mod wouldn't be a loss i'd say.

vinfamy: you're awesome. :) Even if not all bugs are fixed today, responding and reworking stuff that fast is more than anyone can expect. :)

Disable Spiders will be an option in MCM later on. Actually a very easy thing to code, just forgot it from 2.1 :P

Hi vin,

I have to firstly say I really like this mod and the direction it is going in.

But I do have one more suggestion.

At the moment there is simply a probability of the ambush kidnapping the PC or not. And in the case where the ambush fails, the kidnappers just show up and the fight the PC.

Instead of doing this straight probability thing, I was thinking you could do something more like the kidnappers showup then PC is hit with a "tranquilizer" arrow (or whatnot) and the PC has a limited amount of time  (like 10-15 seconds with some sort of HUD widget to count down) to either kill the kidnappers or flee a certain distance to avoid being kidnapped. The idea being that the tranquilizer needs some time to kick in (and this time limit should be customizable in MCM). This way the PC can be more actively involved in the kidnapping process and rather than setting a defined probability, the probability instead is dependent on the PC's own ability. Perhaps the number of kidnappers that appear could also be customizable to make it more or less difficult. In the event that the PC does avoid kidnapping, obviously the PC would nonetheless be hit with the tranquilizer and so should black out nonetheless where afterwards there should be the probability of being kidnapped nevertheless or be rescued by a kind Samaritan passing by (once again this should also be customizable).

My idea really is just to actually give the player an active role rather than just messages showing up and whizzing the player away to another location.

Hope you can give this idea some consideration and I hope others can support this.

Nevertheless, fantastic work and keep it up.

Ted.

A lot of people have suggested alternative to a straight ambushes. Different kidnapping mechanics can be added as MCM choices in the future so users can have whatever they prefer. 

Just wanted to say thanks for being so quick with the fixes and actually continuing to develop the mod despite all the problems.

Seen plenty of mods hit this kind bug cascade after a feature jump and just give up.

This kind of mod adds exactly what was missing in all these kind of Defeat & Slavery consequence setups, would hate to lose it.

Thank you. 

HI I LOVE THIS  Already sayed that OK here we go .  While doing a midnight hunt for wolf pelt found about four wolves , killed and skinned my toon gets a failed kidnap pop up, next the kidnappers show up , perfect timing because she still down on health from killing the wolves, took enough damage for DEFEAT  to kick in.  RAPED & ROBBED HAD TO RUN FOR HER LIFE  no armor and no wolf pelts. You should contact the defeat mod author making this mod a post assault out come for defeat. Defeat is aways in my load order I am amazed that out of the box it works we defeat without any patches nessary.   GOOD JOP

Thank you again for the nice stories.

Absolutely. Which is why it would be less confusing if the original post said "bisexual player characters", rather than "female and gay", if that is the intention. Would probably clear things up for players who aren't into lesbian scenes as well. smile.png

There will an option to turn females into males in a future update. I do agree that in certain scenarios ( forsworn/ vampire) the game tends to spawn a disproportionate number of females

Well so far with 2.0

Pretty much the same as anyone else i guess, never got kidnapped but after using debug fuction it started working but had to use debug again after recovering stolen gear because it just seems to stuck with stage1 (debug notif on). Glad you've found the culprit, looking forward to the 2.1

Was thinking player should be bound/unconcious after kidnapped, kind of weird player can move freely around kidnappers, bleedout should comes after 1st assault and the next.

Really wish for all the gears not got taken tho, perhaps left some armor/clothing, potions or misc stuff if there was in PC inventory. From any combat defeat mod, Defeat's is the one i like the most. Player got stripped based on Sexlab stripping settings (that i always prefer), got raped and then imprisoned/robbed/sold as slave as last action. My main reason is clothed sex (i use plenty modular armor/clothing), much more fun i guess.

Just a suggestion, really not trying to say your mod should be like that/this mod, anyway you've done with the mod would still make this is an awesome mod to have.

I added the MCM option to only unequip in 2.1. I'll add more detailed stripping options later. I know some people use horns and stuffs that use some of the armor slots or neither remove all or unequip all are good solutions.

There will be more restrain in future - whether that is bondage (DD), magic or drug depending on scenarios. I agree it's weird that the player can move some easily and escape/ fight back without any problems most of the time. 

Some options not to be stripped/removed sounds like a good idea to me, not only because of prefered stripping options but for possible compatibility problems (didn't encounter any, could imagine some, though), too. For example the "other" category in SkyUI (the stuff you can't equip/eat etc) could be left alone, would probably exclude a lot of quest stuff from other mods (and the AddItemMenu) and reduce the script work for removing stuff. Keys as well.

But i think that has time for a feature update, it's nothing really urgent.

I have to say, i've never met a non-gay male who isn't into lesbian scenes or at least would have a problem with those. ;) And that is without a bisexual player or character. Maybe my character isn't into lesbian stuff, but it's rape... for me not having a choice is half the fun. I don't think my character has as much fun as me with trolls either. :D

Added unequip only option to MCM.

I lost all my Gear, THAT.S WANT HAPPENS if your in the wrong place after dark. I come from a big city where everyone knows the places you don,t go at night. Because bad things happen. also I toggle the animation I want to see I do not need the mod author to set tags for me. My point is once kidnapped you have no control , I like the fact that seems to be a small window if you want to fight before the mod starts up , then they become aggressive. 

Again, thanks for the story main.

there some problem i have been found while playing the game

-my char have been transfer to thalmor embassy which there is no npc over there, i directly walk out then quest end,nothing happen

-sometime will ctd when have sex

yet it's still a great mod!

Disabled the Thalmor embassy scenario for now - too likely that people have completed the associated quest - the cell is cleared forever. Will probably replace this with my custom Thalmor scenarios. 

CTDs can be reduced by unticking "Disable Teleport" and "Scale Actor Based on Height and Race" in SexLab.

By the way, the option to get rid of female rapists would be appreciated. Not that I have anything against it, except that options for female-female aggressive animations in sexlab are pretty lame. And, in my experience, all the threeway scenes in Kidnapped seem to default to adding one of the female aggressors into the mix. Maybe it's just been bad luck of the draw for me, but I'm tired of seeing it ;)

Will be an option to convert all female kidnappers into males in a future update, either as a MCM option or a esp addon

tried the mod... didn t really understan how it works..

I was kidnapped in Whiterun and brought to a house where owners asked me to leave and finally called the guards :| adding bounties over bounties...

Did i forget some requirement?

Removed this scenario that some people had problems with it. It's the problem with the non-trespass script not triggering somehow.

Try 2.1 if it works for you now. The only hard requirement is SexLab Framework.

I didn't read all of this idea, but what I did read reminded me of how the Hired Thugs approach you in the vanilla game. I really liked seeing them casually stroll up and then announce they're there for lessons and such.

So, yeah, I'd like to see this idea. Or, it could be an alternative. Sometimes you see through the ambush and are able to see the attackers before they launch the arrow, other times, not so. And other times (like it is now), they mess up and there's a fight.

But, I do like that approach of the hired thugs. It's pretty fun to gain some distance and they just keep following until they can pounce. Maybe something to look into. I especially like when the thugs following you through a crowded city and the citizens and guards just don't care.

Alternative kidnap mechanics could be future MCM options.

I don't know why but the mod doesn´t work in my case, nothing happens even if I set the chance to 200% or if I use the debug option for triggering the captures, nothing really happens does this mod have incompatibilities with other mods? It's quite sad since this mod looks like a great idea.

Try 2.1 if it works for you now. 

ambushed by greybeards? possible?

Actually, that would be incredible to see/witness. Make it happen.

If I remember correctly, the greybeards actually have a different race and skeleton than every other NPC. I think there would need to be animations built specifically for them.

I don't think that's the case, actually. I've seen Greybeards fuck, they have old man bodies. They keep their hoods on, though. Which is hilarious.

Yes, afaik it's only a different race. But i have to correct myself: i've said i'm fine with everything, old saggy guys aren't fine to watch. :P

a

Haha! You could have the Greybeards become aggressors BUT there would have to be some care around the main skyrim quest as that could seriously ruin the behaviour and ability to progress through the main quest if it bugs.

I have heard of people with some aggressive mods that broke that whole first meeting with the Greybeards and could never get to learn the Use of the Force which is ironic as force is exactly what they used! LOL!

I personally feel right now its time to let Vinfamy know clearly and with constructive criticism what everyone has problems with while testing the latest version so he can fix the small important stability details.

It seems the biggest frustrations is that 1) People cant seem to get the kidnap events to activate or trigger and 2) When they do trigger there is a variety of animation trigger issues where some dont get raped at all and others get weird Teleport issues or small things happen that break the immersion and have to use MCM or console to force or fix. 

I know i hate having to rely on console commands to progress or constantly going into MCM to force things to stop or occur. They kind of defeat the whole point of immersive randomness.

I am very sure with Vinfamy's passion and care and that he does pay attention to what people say and will role out updates that fix all the important small things and then with a hope to expand this into a very compatible, exciting and needed mod.

This Mod brings such fun risk to the dangerous Skyrim world and has everyone watching their backs while travelling at night  :). I know i personally will be way more carefull what i leave at my playerhome now and what i bring with me  ;)

Liked the idea. Only slight concern is that they are all essential so you'll be forced to unequip only or you won't be able to  get your stuff back.

Got bored of trying, tried on 2 chars. 1 a high lvl, the other is a low lvl, can't get anything to work, even the debug doesn't work.

Oh, I use MO to install the mod.

Thanks for your patience. Try 2.1 if it works for you now. Report here if you still have problems (turn on Debug notifications).

If it make you feel any better I am having problems to

1.  I don't seem to be able to get the attack to happen any way but. with the force kidnapping from the MCM.

2. Most of the time I get stripped, and some NPC acquires all my stuff, but I do not often ever get engaged with a sex attack.  Much of the time I can just wander off, and walk out the door of where ever I am kidnapped too.

3. I did try to modify the code to see if that would help with the attack part, but it did not seem to do anything.

I changed the code to this.

Event OnUpdateGameTime()
        Float Chances =  SLK_BaseWild.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 - Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5;
        if (CityLocations.Find(Player.GetCurrentLocation()) >= 0)
        Chances = SLK_BaseCity.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 -  Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5
        endif
        if (TownLocations.Find(Player.GetCurrentLocation()) >= 0)
        Chances = SLK_BaseTown.GetValue() - 0 * 0.5 -  Player.GetAV("PoisonResist")*0.5
        endif
        if (Chances < 5)
        Chances = 5;
        endif

To see if I could enhance My chances of attack, but did not help.

I can get attacked, but it seems to be only from using the forced attack from the MCM, and I normally have to not only use that, and leave the MCM menu, but I also need to fast travel some where to get the attacks to happen.

4.  So far the Falmer are the only ones that actually attacked me Sexually.  They are a beast or creature race if that helps in any way.

5.  Still I am very happey with where you are going with this, and I fully understand it will take some time to weed all the gremlins out of the code.

Try 2.1 now it works for you now. If it still doesn't, turn on Debug Notification in MCM (much more detailed now) and report it back to me. I'll see what I can do.

I cleared these in 2.1. Should not be any conflicts with RDO and SLSW.

Further Ideas:

Player Rescuer Scenarios: The game already does this, by kidnapping a spouse, companion or friend, then having the player rescue them in a quest. Mimic that.

Let the player mark a person that has a chance of being kidnapped so the player has to rescue them. If the player loses, strip the player, tie them up, and cuckold them~ The person the player failed to rescue greatly enjoys the kidnapper's cock, perhaps teasing the player.

Or, you know, actually reduce the player's size in SOS. x3 But yeah just the player failing a rescue is a wonderful chance to cuckold them.

Options to fuck the rescuer if they fail would be nice, or an option for female kidnappers, or...

*randomly suggests stuff*

Yes, the player rescue radiant quests will be the next big batch of new features in 2.x with also probably an unique questline with the popular girls of Skyrim (Aela, Elisif, etc) - many interactions depending on the outcomes 

Don't know yet if things are working or not.  I'm still in the process of testing my initial load order and going thru all my mod MCM's and doing the base configs that are needed after starting a new game.  SLSW is lower in my load order than this, so this mod shouldn't prevent it from working.

Shoudn't conflict with SLSW. Try 2.1.

Love the idea of this, and just tested it out. It works, but something odd happened: Each time my character got kidnapped, he started gaining levels in Illusion when he came to. The exact amount seems to vary, but it happened each of the three times I tried.

Shouldn't happen in 2.1. The spell that runs in the background at the beginning of each kidnap is no longer associated with any magic school.

Looking forward to testing out 2.1, but take your time  :)  2.0 is broken for me with my level 3 char (started yet another new game yesterday!) - I've been teleported to a number of places and each time my Illusion skill has gone up to 45, increasing my level by about 5! Sex takes a while to start (if I wanted to, I could just walk out, albeit without my gear), and once the kidnappers have had sex with me a couple of times, they turn aggressive and kill me (I can't do anything to retaliate as I'm still in what seems to be a permanent bleed out state). The MCM doesn't seem to work very well for me either - I can't change the fellow victim to "none".

One strange bug - if you get kidnapped while you're already having sex, you get teleported into a strange limbo world, either surrounded by blue light, or hovering somewhere above the destination. Sex sounds still play, but not the animations, and the person(s) you were having sex with become invisible, but their name still appears under the cursor. Once sex finishes (or you spacebar through it), you then fall through the void to the kidnap destination! Maybe set it so that you can't be kidnapped during another SexLab scene?

In terms of features, I'd love to be able to set the gender of kidnappers in the MCM - first time, I got kidnapped by a group of Forsworn girls, which really isn't my thing  :-/

Keep up the great work though, it's got the potential to be a great mod  :heart:

2.1 is out now. Try it if it works for you. Any further problems, turn on Debug Notification and let me know here :)

Don't get discouraged.

Yeah, I personally don't have a very good PC so all my mods are very light and don't require much.

Ever hear of the mod called Simply Knock? It lets you knock on people's doors at night, and if they let you in, it sets up the interior so you're not trespassing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73236/?

Maybe something like that could be applied to that particular issue.

I'll look at this. Thank you. 

So I removed SL Kidnapped 1.0 and started a new save with SL Kidnapped 2.0.

I was able to get kidnapped just fine, but it seems like a mass calm spell is cast as soon as you teleport into the interior. While this makes sense from a technical standpoint, it boosted my Illusion to 46 and brought me to level 6. Afterwards, it seems that the spell wears off and the mobs start attacking me.

Is this intended behavior?

You won't be leveling anymore with 2.1.

Not sure why the spell would wear off. Try if this continues to happen to you in 2.1. :)

Debug Report:

Version 2.1 seems to always think I am in dialogue. With detailed debug messages on, it always says "Not Talking: False" at the top of the screen every time I wait. I have my papyrus here for you, but I'm NOT in dialogue with someone. I'm just standing out in the frozen wilderness, buck naked, unarmed, no weapons drawn.

I wonder if Deviously Cursed Loot is interfering, I have it running on the file this is being tested on. I will try turning it off, but for now, here is your papyrus.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Edit: After booting the game again and telling Deviously Cursed Loot to 'shutdown all functions', then traveling to Winterhold, Kidnapped still thinks I am, somehow, talking to someone. Perhaps my character has troubles with talking to herself...

But all the percentages are set to 200%, etc etc. Have some more papyrus.

Remember, ignore the very start of the papyrus... to make sure my save file loads, I COC Riverwood from the main menu before loading my file.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

It won't trigger if you're not wearing a chest piece. I also implemented a safety check so if you're wearing a DD device as part of a quest that cannot be removed, it will also not trigger.

PS: Oh wait, it's fine. Dialogue is not a problem. I screwed up a bit. The text should have read "Talking" not "Not Talking" - so you satisfy this condition. It's probably not triggering because you're naked. 

Force Trigger should allow you to skip past all the conditions though and go straight into the scene.

@MasterPiece300

Should work perfectly with this mod. Once you have sex with kidnapper's leader and he dies, you'll get your stuff back and trigger the escape event.

It won't trigger if you're not wearing a chest piece.

Iiiiinteresting. It WON'T trigger if you're naked? That means this mod won't work with Player Exhibitionist. xD But I imagine it's a safety check so you don't get kidnapped during sex, or while... already kidnapped. Can you imagine how silly that would be? Already being fucked in a kidnapper's cabin, get hit with another tranq dart, abducted somewhere else? Kidnapception. xD

I'll give it another go for testing then... after putting on something. xD

On the side note of the greybeards, they always cause IMMENSE problems for me in Sexlab Aroused. I'm not sure why, but apparently their voices must be like silk or something, because no matter what I'm wearing, everyone's arousal spikes through the roof while they're teaching me the rest of Unrelenting Force, in like only 2-3 arousal checks. If they are their own race, then... maybe it makes sense? Like... their cloaks count as naked or something?

No idea, but was just related to the chatter.

Edit: You probably want to mention that kidnappings won't occur while naked somewhere. Between Untamed, Player Exhibitionist, and general perversion on this site, you'd be surprised how many people do 'nude playthroughs'. Maybe in the FAQ or something. Honestly nudity feels like it would INCREASE the chance of getting abducted. xD It increases the chances of getting raped in DCL... but yeah, the Devious Devices making you not get kidnapped (if wearing one) might be worth mentioning in the FAQ as well.

Debug Report: Version 2.1.

Tried it wearing clothes, got a couple different results.

Episode 1: Kidnap works successfully. In a cave with a wooden ramp, a water pool, and two female (futa) vampires, as well as some random other victim. All the fucking, all the cumming. My only problem was that most of the fucking took place underwater, at the bottom of the ramp. xD Fortunately it did not count as drowning.

Episode 2: Kidnap works successfully. In a cave with some falmer, a dwarven ghost, and Alea the huntress. All sex fails this time... no one fucks anyone. I am still in my clothes. I am allowed to wander around the cave freely unmolested, all the way to the exit. Something about beast race and human race both being negative 1 (false). Leave the cave feeling... very confused. Allow bestiality is set to 'on', and so is 'unequip instead of remove'.

Also if you are currently not allowing Argonian and Khajiit kidnappers, please have an MCM option to allow them. :3 Furries like me love our beast races.... if you can't tell by my user icon.

Edit: Papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log