Nice mod, Thank You for create it

may i have a permission for translate  it to chinese version and share to our local bbs?

http://www.skycitizen.net

Thank you

Go for it man.

Might want to wait for 2.1 in a few hours though. Will be much more stable and compatible across different set-ups.

Thank you for the feedbacks guys.

I think I found the culprit behind why some people are having all these problems. 2.1 should be up in a few hours that addresses this. 1.2 will also be uploaded back then just in case anyone still has problems and wants to revert to 1.2 for now.

Thanks for sticking around and being patient with trying the mod. When you add a lot of features in an update, it is quite challenging to make sure all of them work across all systems with different RAM, mods installed, load order etc. And all it takes is one line of script to go wrong somehow and the whole thing might screw up in your test. Hope you understand. 

and for my 4 bugs ?

The next three attempts seemed to work fine, although the first was in a spider den, and the next two were at some icy vampire lair and then Broken Tower Redoubt, so I kept reloading (I'm mostly fine with bestiality, but I have to draw the line at things with more than four legs and/or boobs - the OP still says the mod is aimed at gay PCs, though..?).

Aimed at female or gay player characters (for now!) 
gender neutral/both is something different than only gay. ;)

But while i'm fine with pretty much everything, the spider animations aren't that much and sexlab continues to fuck up the scaling, so i agree that a scenario which might last some time with spiders only isn't necessary. If it's too much work to make it possible to chose, excluding spiders in this mod wouldn't be a loss i'd say.

vinfamy: you're awesome. :) Even if not all bugs are fixed today, responding and reworking stuff that fast is more than anyone can expect. :)

Hi vin,

I have to firstly say I really like this mod and the direction it is going in.

But I do have one more suggestion.

At the moment there is simply a probability of the ambush kidnapping the PC or not. And in the case where the ambush fails, the kidnappers just show up and the fight the PC.

Instead of doing this straight probability thing, I was thinking you could do something more like the kidnappers showup then PC is hit with a "tranquilizer" arrow (or whatnot) and the PC has a limited amount of time  (like 10-15 seconds with some sort of HUD widget to count down) to either kill the kidnappers or flee a certain distance to avoid being kidnapped. The idea being that the tranquilizer needs some time to kick in (and this time limit should be customizable in MCM). This way the PC can be more actively involved in the kidnapping process and rather than setting a defined probability, the probability instead is dependent on the PC's own ability. Perhaps the number of kidnappers that appear could also be customizable to make it more or less difficult. In the event that the PC does avoid kidnapping, obviously the PC would nonetheless be hit with the tranquilizer and so should black out nonetheless where afterwards there should be the probability of being kidnapped nevertheless or be rescued by a kind Samaritan passing by (once again this should also be customizable).

My idea really is just to actually give the player an active role rather than just messages showing up and whizzing the player away to another location.

Hope you can give this idea some consideration and I hope others can support this.

Nevertheless, fantastic work and keep it up.

Ted.

I think I found the culprit behind why some people are having all these problems. 2.1 should be up in a few hours that addresses this. 1.2 will also be uploaded back then just in case anyone still has problems and wants to revert to 1.2 for now.

Thanks for sticking around and being patient with trying the mod. When you add a lot of features in an update, it is quite challenging to make sure all of them work across all systems with different RAM, mods installed, load order etc. And all it takes is one line of script to go wrong somehow and the whole thing might screw up in your test. Hope you understand. 

Just wanted to say thanks for being so quick with the fixes and actually continuing to develop the mod despite all the problems.

Seen plenty of mods hit this kind bug cascade after a feature jump and just give up.

This kind of mod adds exactly what was missing in all these kind of Defeat & Slavery consequence setups, would hate to lose it.

HI I LOVE THIS  Already sayed that OK here we go .  While doing a midnight hunt for wolf pelt found about four wolves , killed and skinned my toon gets a failed kidnap pop up, next the kidnappers show up , perfect timing because she still down on health from killing the wolves, took enough damage for DEFEAT  to kick in.  RAPED & ROBBED HAD TO RUN FOR HER LIFE  no armor and no wolf pelts. You should contact the defeat mod author making this mod a post assault out come for defeat. Defeat is aways in my load order I am amazed that out of the box it works we defeat without any patches nessary.   GOOD JOP

If i may just say Vinfamy that your highly appreciated for your commitment, patience and passion to see this mod through and get it stable and loved.

I would advise as has been said all the way along, take your time and maybe pause in adding new features or scenarios or big changes and at the moment focus on tweaking the stability of what you now have.

If your able to get everything you have created in 2.0 stable, bug free and fluid so that anyone with what ever mods they have already running or installed ( or not) can use your mod without damaging the flow of their own unique games then later add more.

Your always replying and listening to your loyal and new fans and thats a huge credit to you.

Stabalise what you have, then add later. Your giving people a new reason to play skyrim again :) HUGS!

If i may just say Vinfamy that your highly appreciated for your commitment, patience and passion to see this mod through and get it stable and loved.

I would advise as has been said all the way along, take your time and maybe pause in adding new features or scenarios or big changes and at the moment focus on tweaking the stability of what you now have.

If your able to get everything you have created in 2.0 stable, bug free and fluid so that anyone with what ever mods they have already running or installed ( or not) can use your mod without damaging the flow of their own unique games then later add more.

Your always replying and listening to your loyal and new fans and thats a huge credit to you.

Stabalise what you have, then add later. Your giving people a new reason to play skyrim again :) HUGS!

That's exactly my approach now. Until the current features become stable for the vast majority of people, won't be adding any major new features.

gender neutral/both is something different than only gay. wink.png

Absolutely. Which is why it would be less confusing if the original post said "bisexual player characters", rather than "female and gay", if that is the intention. Would probably clear things up for players who aren't into lesbian scenes as well. smile.png

Well so far with 2.0

Pretty much the same as anyone else i guess, never got kidnapped but after using debug fuction it started working but had to use debug again after recovering stolen gear because it just seems to stuck with stage1 (debug notif on). Glad you've found the culprit, looking forward to the 2.1

Was thinking player should be bound/unconcious after kidnapped, kind of weird player can move freely around kidnappers, bleedout should comes after 1st assault and the next.

Really wish for all the gears not got taken tho, perhaps left some armor/clothing, potions or misc stuff if there was in PC inventory. From any combat defeat mod, Defeat's is the one i like the most. Player got stripped based on Sexlab stripping settings (that i always prefer), got raped and then imprisoned/robbed/sold as slave as last action. My main reason is clothed sex (i use plenty modular armor/clothing), much more fun i guess.

Just a suggestion, really not trying to say your mod should be like that/this mod, anyway you've done with the mod would still make this is an awesome mod to have.

Well so far with 2.0

Pretty much the same as anyone else i guess, never got kidnapped but after using debug fuction it started working but had to use debug again after recovering stolen gear because it just seems to stuck with stage1 (debug notif on). Glad you've found the culprit, looking forward to the 2.1

Was thinking player should be bound/unconcious after kidnapped, kind of weird player can move freely around kidnappers, bleedout should comes after 1st assault and the next.

Really wish for all the gears not got taken tho, perhaps left some armor/clothing, potions or misc stuff if there was in PC inventory. From any combat defeat mod, Defeat's is the one i like the most. Player got stripped based on Sexlab stripping settings (that i always prefer), got raped and then imprisoned/robbed/sold as slave as last action. My main reason is clothed sex (i use plenty modular armor/clothing), much more fun i guess.

Just a suggestion, really not trying to say your mod should be like that/this mod, anyway you've done with the mod would still make this is an awesome mod to have.

use mcm slider to more then 100% in wild or city and time even to 2 h

Well so far with 2.0

Some options not to be stripped/removed sounds like a good idea to me, not only because of prefered stripping options but for possible compatibility problems (didn't encounter any, could imagine some, though), too. For example the "other" category in SkyUI (the stuff you can't equip/eat etc) could be left alone, would probably exclude a lot of quest stuff from other mods (and the AddItemMenu) and reduce the script work for removing stuff. Keys as well.

But i think that has time for a feature update, it's nothing really urgent.

gender neutral/both is something different than only gay. wink.png

Absolutely. Which is why it would be less confusing if the original post said "bisexual player characters", rather than "female and gay", if that is the intention. Would probably clear things up for players who aren't into lesbian scenes as well. smile.png

I have to say, i've never met a non-gay male who isn't into lesbian scenes or at least would have a problem with those. ;) And that is without a bisexual player or character. Maybe my character isn't into lesbian stuff, but it's rape... for me not having a choice is half the fun. I don't think my character has as much fun as me with trolls either. :D

I lost all my Gear, THAT.S WANT HAPPENS if your in the wrong place after dark. I come from a big city where everyone knows the places you don,t go at night. Because bad things happen. also I toggle the animation I want to see I do not need the mod author to set tags for me. My point is once kidnapped you have no control , I like the fact that seems to be a small window if you want to fight before the mod starts up , then they become aggressive. 

there some problem i have been found while playing the game

-my char have been transfer to thalmor embassy which there is no npc over there, i directly walk out then quest end,nothing happen

-sometime will ctd when have sex

yet it's still a great mod!

By the way, the option to get rid of female rapists would be appreciated. Not that I have anything against it, except that options for female-female aggressive animations in sexlab are pretty lame. And, in my experience, all the threeway scenes in Kidnapped seem to default to adding one of the female aggressors into the mix. Maybe it's just been bad luck of the draw for me, but I'm tired of seeing it ;)

By the way, the option to get rid of female rapists would be appreciated. Not that I have anything against it, except that options for female-female aggressive animations in sexlab are pretty lame. And, in my experience, all the threeway scenes in Kidnapped seem to default to adding one of the female aggressors into the mix. Maybe it's just been bad luck of the draw for me, but I'm tired of seeing it ;)

You can always change the animation with sexlab tools, females will get a strapon if the animation expects a male. That way there is no big difference. ;)

Instead of doing this straight probability thing, I was thinking you could do something more like the kidnappers showup then PC is hit with a "tranquilizer" arrow (or whatnot) and the PC has a limited amount of time  (like 10-15 seconds with some sort of HUD widget to count down) to either kill the kidnappers or flee a certain distance to avoid being kidnapped.

I didn't read all of this idea, but what I did read reminded me of how the Hired Thugs approach you in the vanilla game. I really liked seeing them casually stroll up and then announce they're there for lessons and such.

So, yeah, I'd like to see this idea. Or, it could be an alternative. Sometimes you see through the ambush and are able to see the attackers before they launch the arrow, other times, not so. And other times (like it is now), they mess up and there's a fight.

But, I do like that approach of the hired thugs. It's pretty fun to gain some distance and they just keep following until they can pounce. Maybe something to look into. I especially like when the thugs following you through a crowded city and the citizens and guards just don't care.

You can always change the animation with sexlab tools, females will get a strapon if the animation expects a male. That way there is no big difference. ;)

That's actually the problem: I think it's kinda dumb-looking to see a woman jam a strap-on down another woman's throat. Just not my thing. I don't know if it's a challenge to exclude female kidnappers from getting in on it (at least the threeway scenes, I'm fine with one-on-one scenes), but I hope it becomes an option in a future iteration of this mod.

I don't know why but the mod doesn´t work in my case, nothing happens even if I set the chance to 200% or if I use the debug option for triggering the captures, nothing really happens does this mod have incompatibilities with other mods? It's quite sad since this mod looks like a great idea.

ambushed by greybeards? possible?

If I remember correctly, the greybeards actually have a different race and skeleton than every other NPC. I think there would need to be animations built specifically for them.

ambushed by greybeards? possible?

If I remember correctly, the greybeards actually have a different race and skeleton than every other NPC. I think there would need to be animations built specifically for them.

I don't think that's the case, actually. I've seen Greybeards fuck, they have old man bodies. They keep their hoods on, though. Which is hilarious.