I set my chances of failed ambushes to 100%.. but I get darted anyway :/

The chance for failed ambush is actually independent from the chance for successful kidnapping.

Set the chances of kidnap in the City, Town and Wilderness options. Set them to zero and failed ambushes to 100% if you only want failed ambushes

The chance for failed ambush is actually independent from the chance for successful kidnapping.

Set the chances of kidnap in the City, Town and Wilderness options. Set them to zero and failed ambushes to 100% if you only want failed ambushes

Oh and I thought it's a percentage of the overall ambushes, too, like when I set it to 33, every third trigger will spawn enemies instead of kidnapping. Seemed to be the intuitive way of this setting to work ^^

So last night I loaded a not-just-for-testing game  with a level 7 character who'd just become thane of Whiterun with 2.1 and played the night through. PC got kidnapped 3 times in 10 in-game days with default chance settings. All the scenarios went smoothly enough, and, to end the evening I tried out Raven Rock to see if I'd get something DLC-specific.

I really like all of the ways of tweaking and adjusting probabilities and locations and so forth. They make the mod very flexible for a variety of play-styles, which means (for me anyway) that it can remain in my modlist for all play-throughs.

A couple of things that happened that might be of interest:

Through testing and playing I have been sent to the spider cave three times, first two times I eventually got knocked into the pool and drowned, ending the scene (reload on death, etc), the third time I used SL hotkeys to move animations up a tunnel each time and didn't drown, but, as someone has already mentioned, it would be great to find an alternative location for that one.

The Greybeards sent me to Hag's End to learn a word and, as I went through the redoubt on the way I came across a few forsworn who weren't hostile - then I recognized part of the interior from an earlier kidnapping so I am mentioning it here since it only happened there, and has not happened to me before. Some forsworn were hostile as usual, and some of the non-hostile ones would become hostile once there was a fight nearby. Don't know why or how this mod would be responsible, may just be coincidence.

The idea of allowing for 4 and 5 actor animations with falmer (and draugr) would be nice, and also for people, since there are a few 4-5 actor animations out there now. I know that SLEN has a way of "figuring out" what animations are available and matching up available actors that works very well for people if an example would be helpful.

Finally, I'd like to say that, as a user of other people's stuff, I am delighted to hear that your plans include keeping hard dependencies to a minimum and configuration options via MCM for most things. For me, these things make a big mod enormously more "friendly" to a wide range of play-styles, moods, preferences of the day, etc.  Thank you for adding new fun to my Skyrim.

Wird bei mir nicht gtriggert. Laufe nur noch Nachts auf den Strassenen und nichts passiert. Wo liegt der Fehler?

Wird bei mir nicht gtriggert. Laufe nur noch Nachts auf den Strassenen und nichts passiert. Wo liegt der Fehler?

versuchs mal auf english ;) / try it in english ;)

He siad: 'It's not triggering with me. It was only at night on the streets and nothing happened. What is the error?'

Courtesy of Google translate. :cool:

i dont need the damn bad google translator to undertsand german, just translatet my sentence so that the others can understand what i have written

So last night I loaded a not-just-for-testing game  with a level 7 character who'd just become thane of Whiterun with 2.1 and played the night through. PC got kidnapped 3 times in 10 in-game days with default chance settings. All the scenarios went smoothly enough, and, to end the evening I tried out Raven Rock to see if I'd get something DLC-specific.

I really like all of the ways of tweaking and adjusting probabilities and locations and so forth. They make the mod very flexible for a variety of play-styles, which means (for me anyway) that it can remain in my modlist for all play-throughs.

A couple of things that happened that might be of interest:

Through testing and playing I have been sent to the spider cave three times, first two times I eventually got knocked into the pool and drowned, ending the scene (reload on death, etc), the third time I used SL hotkeys to move animations up a tunnel each time and didn't drown, but, as someone has already mentioned, it would be great to find an alternative location for that one.

The Greybeards sent me to Hag's End to learn a word and, as I went through the redoubt on the way I came across a few forsworn who weren't hostile - then I recognized part of the interior from an earlier kidnapping so I am mentioning it here since it only happened there, and has not happened to me before. Some forsworn were hostile as usual, and some of the non-hostile ones would become hostile once there was a fight nearby. Don't know why or how this mod would be responsible, may just be coincidence.

The idea of allowing for 4 and 5 actor animations with falmer (and draugr) would be nice, and also for people, since there are a few 4-5 actor animations out there now. I know that SLEN has a way of "figuring out" what animations are available and matching up available actors that works very well for people if an example would be helpful.

Finally, I'd like to say that, as a user of other people's stuff, I am delighted to hear that your plans include keeping hard dependencies to a minimum and configuration options via MCM for most things. For me, these things make a big mod enormously more "friendly" to a wide range of play-styles, moods, preferences of the day, etc.  Thank you for adding new fun to my Skyrim.

Thank you for the message and suggestions.

In 2.2, there will the option to disable the spider scenarios.

The non-hostile Forsworns are probably the result of Kidnapped actually, as whenever you get kidnapped, at the start of the scene, a very powerful (but only run in the background) Harmony spell is cast so that the enemies have sex with you rather than entering combat. Thing is I made this spell last 12 hours - which is probably overkill so it's possible that when you go back to Hag's End for the Greybeards, the spells are still there. I'll reduce how long the spell lasts next time.

I'll do more work on choosing animations after finishing the rescue hostage radiant quests.

Oh and I thought it's a percentage of the overall ambushes, too, like when I set it to 33, every third trigger will spawn enemies instead of kidnapping. Seemed to be the intuitive way of this setting to work ^^

I thought so too. Thank you.

Mmmm.. so I'm guessing if I set failed ambushes to 100% and reduce kidnappings in all three world spaces to 0%..

I'll get a failed ambush if I meet all the criteria set at the interval of time I selected regardless of if I'm in a town, city or wilderness?

Mmmm.. so I'm guessing if I set failed ambushes to 100% and reduce kidnappings in all three world spaces to 0%..

I'll get a failed ambush if I meet all the criteria set at the interval of time I selected regardless of if I'm in a town, city or wilderness?

Yes. That would be how it works.

The non-hostile Forsworns are probably the result of Kidnapped actually, as whenever you get kidnapped, at the start of the scene, a very powerful (but only run in the background) Harmony spell is cast so that the enemies have sex with you rather than entering combat. Thing is I made this spell last 12 hours - which is probably overkill so it's possible that when you go back to Hag's End for the Greybeards, the spells are still there. I'll reduce how long the spell lasts next time.

For not knowing anything about scripting I find myself making a lot of suggestions.  There is a way to dispel an effect on someone that probably could be put in a quest ending stage, either when the victim escapes or is "taken out and dumped" or sold to Simple Slavery.  That might be a more reliable way to not have high stamina, wrong endurance settings or fast Timescale settings screw things up.

Yes. That would be how it works.

Oh.. but then they wouldn't kidnap me if they were to defeat me in combat. Or would they?

Some observations if I may.

After you kill the leader, the other guys still try to bang you the marker quest way. So it is possible to be teleported out to worldspace in mid-animation, which can have your character stuck way under ground&rock floor meshes. Or at least that's what happened to me, I think. I don't know if this happens to others.  :P

For failed ambushes, it gets kinda awkward having them teleporting right on you. Could you add the option of a few seconds delay before they spawn at the place player character was?

Also, I wish Helgen gets added to the towns modifier list.

Thank you for the ingenious mod.

Some observations if I may.

After you kill the leader, the other guys still try to bang you the marker quest way. So it is possible to be teleported out to worldspace in mid-animation, which can have your character stuck way under ground&rock floor meshes. Or at least that's what happened to me, I think. I don't know if this happens to others.  :P

For failed ambushes, it gets kinda awkward having them teleporting right on you. Could you add the option of a few seconds delay before they spawn at the place player character was?

Also, I wish Helgen gets added to the towns modifier list.

Thank you for the ingenious mod.

The first point should happen fairly rarely. I already implemented a script so that as soon as combat starts, no more SexLab triggers. However, if you decide to start combat after a SexLab is already initializing, then you'll still have this problem. If this happens to you, to avoid being teleporting to a limbo, just Space bar a few times to end the animation. I have 30 seconds between the leader dying and the escape event firing :)

Yeah, that makes sense. I added a few seconds delay to the failed ambushes and added Helgen to town list.

I was wondering about the 0 % in 2.1 i cannot set the slider lower then 5% for city or town. how do you set the slider to 0% ??

I'll do more work on choosing animations after finishing the rescue hostage radiant quests.

This harmony spell doesn't seem to be firing for me. I get attacked every time I get kidnapped. Then they keep attacking until either defeat or death alternative kicks in.

Greetings,

nice mod but I have a problem with the abducters attacking me or my follower as soon we phase in the lair.

Hmm, you're the second person with this problem. 

Do you have any mods that alter magic/ spells in the game?

Is it a high level save by any chance?

It is a brand new play, I'll join my mod list.

DDFtM-cloak patch is disabled in my mods.

loadorder.txt

It's been a while since I modded, so i'm kind of inexperienced with troubleshooting. When I download and use Nexus mod manager for this mod (already have sexlab framework downloaded and other mods) it does not show up in MCM, and does not seem to be working. I can't think of what is stopping the mod from working, so maybe I messed up the download or load order somehow? Seems like a great mod though and I would like to test it out if i can figure out how to fix this.

Hi, I'm a bit confused about the installation steps. You have bestiality (full) and non-bestiality 1.2 versions in the download sections, and they're both around 380KB in size. Then, you have version 2.1, which is 70KB in size. This gives me the impression that the 2.1 file is just a patch/update, and that I'm supposed to install the 1.2 version first, and then overwrite it with the 2.1 version. But then you say on the first page, "1.x cannot be updated into 2.0." in the installation section. Does that mean my assumption is wrong?

Could you please clarify the installation steps, and which files should be installed in which order? Thanks! :)

Just be careful making a 'Nexus friendly version'. Nexus bans any rape content, so you will have to strip away any nonconsensual stuff whatsoever, and make it about murder/money type abduction. 030 I worked with CPU on optimizing the version of Scent of Sex he put on the nexus... all beast/rape content had to be removed.

Okay, just tried 2.1, the debug works now so that's great.
I ran into a couple of problems during the kidnaps.

1) If I forgot to enable bestiality in Sexlab, creatures wouldn't initiate rapes, it doesn't matter if I enable it in Sexlab again, it still wouldn't work. (Fucking hate it when Sexlab always resets my settings to default).

2) My char. wander off too far & the falmers attack her so my char. stuck in bleedout mode & nothing happens.

So I tried with the humans, things are slightly better, but not much.

1) So my 'friend' seems to be able to move while my char. is forced to stay in bleedout mode most of the time.

2) After a couple of game hours, all rapes stopped.

3) So I make my char. attack the kidnapper, she was defeated & is stuck in bleedout mode& nothing happens.

It is a brand new play, I'll join my mod list.

DDFtM-cloak patch is disabled in my mods.

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

I think SexLab Enchantress might be the conflict as it modifies the Harmony spell.

This harmony spell doesn't seem to be firing for me. I get attacked every time I get kidnapped. Then they keep attacking until either defeat or death alternative kicks in.

Do you have SexLab Enchantress or any mods that modify magic in the game?

It's been a while since I modded, so i'm kind of inexperienced with troubleshooting. When I download and use Nexus mod manager for this mod (already have sexlab framework downloaded and other mods) it does not show up in MCM, and does not seem to be working. I can't think of what is stopping the mod from working, so maybe I messed up the download or load order somehow? Seems like a great mod though and I would like to test it out if i can figure out how to fix this.

You downloaded the latest version 2.1? The 1.x versions didn't have MCM.

Hi, I'm a bit confused about the installation steps. You have bestiality (full) and non-bestiality 1.2 versions in the download sections, and they're both around 380KB in size. Then, you have version 2.1, which is 70KB in size. This gives me the impression that the 2.1 file is just a patch/update, and that I'm supposed to install the 1.2 version first, and then overwrite it with the 2.1 version. But then you say on the first page, "1.x cannot be updated into 2.0." in the installation section. Does that mean my assumption is wrong?

Could you please clarify the installation steps, and which files should be installed in which order? Thanks! :)

All the files uploaded are standalone. You only have to install the 2.1 file. Yes its much smaller in size, but that's because 2.x versions take advantage of vanilla assets.

Just be careful making a 'Nexus friendly version'. Nexus bans any rape content, so you will have to strip away any nonconsensual stuff whatsoever, and make it about murder/money type abduction. 030 I worked with CPU on optimizing the version of Scent of Sex he put on the nexus... all beast/rape content had to be removed.

Thank you. Advice noted.

another bug

after i kidnaped and finish i teleport to another bandit place

and all time the 2nd naked npc is not raped just stand in ground

You mean after the "They have their way with me all night" and "I wake up in the middle of nowhere" messages?

Okay, just tried 2.1, the debug works now so that's great.

I ran into a couple of problems during the kidnaps.

1) If I forgot to enable bestiality in Sexlab, creatures wouldn't initiate rapes, it doesn't matter if I enable it in Sexlab again, it still wouldn't work. (Fucking hate it when Sexlab always resets my settings to default).

2) My char. wander off too far & the falmers attack her so my char. stuck in bleedout mode & nothing happens.

So I tried with the humans, things are slightly better, but not much.

1) So my 'friend' seems to be able to move while my char. is forced to stay in bleedout mode most of the time.

2) After a couple of game hours, all rapes stopped.

3) So I make my char. attack the kidnapper, she was defeated & is stuck in bleedout mode& nothing happens.

You can exit bleedout at any time by pressing Jump. You can also move while crawling in first person view. That way you can run away or fight back.

Your fellow victim is supposed to behave like that. She tries to sneakily escape.

The rapes are not supposed to last a couple of game hours. By default, it lasts 0.05*your max Stamina rounds then you get dumped or sold into slavery. So problem another mod triggers half way through the kidnap event.

Both 2 and 3 in human part seem to be due to SexLab Defeat  not triggering. This mod doesn't have defeat mechanic. 

Nice work!  Just a small problem.

I checked the "Don't steal my crap" option -- BUT -- I still get the "Go find your crap" journal entry, and it won't go away.  I finally consoled out of it with "complete all objectives" and "completequest", but dang, it was annoying.

I don't have anything that would conflict with this, as far as I know -- SoS, SL, ZAZ, SLA and SLAC, plus Hypothermia and iNeed.  (Per help from CPU, I made a separate Skyrim directory so I can test or try stuff out in a truly "clean" install, and yes, I did it with a new character, not on an existing save.)

Other than that, it was awesome.

You can exit bleedout at any time by pressing Jump. You can also move while crawling in first person view. That way you can run away or fight back.

Your fellow victim is supposed to behave like that. She tries to sneakily escape.

The rapes are not supposed to last a couple of game hours. By default, it lasts 0.05*your max Stamina rounds then you get dumped or sold into slavery. So problem another mod triggers half way through the kidnap event.

Both 2 and 3 in human part seem to be due to SexLab Defeat  not triggering. This mod doesn't have defeat mechanic. 

I guess I should explain on the 2nd & 3rd, the bleedout mode is just not my char. crawling, but the game cam is also in the slowmo, killcam mode as well.

Heh, so this mod requires defeat now? I didn't have Defeat on...

Just tried this mod out a bit.  Fantastic idea and great implementation so far.  Also glad that it isn't DD dependent, I like that mod but it's overly used in most adult content.

Thank you. Glad you enjoy it.

Nice work!  Just a small problem.

I checked the "Don't steal my crap" option -- BUT -- I still get the "Go find your crap" journal entry, and it won't go away.  I finally consoled out of it with "complete all objectives" and "completequest", but dang, it was annoying.

I don't have anything that would conflict with this, as far as I know -- SoS, SL, ZAZ, SLA and SLAC, plus Hypothermia and iNeed.  (Per help from CPU, I made a separate Skyrim directory so I can test or try stuff out in a truly "clean" install, and yes, I did it with a new character, not on an existing save.)

Other than that, it was awesome.

That quest won't trigger anymore in the next version if you tick Unequip only.

I guess I should explain on the 2nd & 3rd, the bleedout mode is just not my char. crawling, but the game cam is also in the slowmo, killcam mode as well.

Heh, so this mod requires defeat now? I didn't have Defeat on...

Hmm, that's strange. That's definitely not due to my mod. All my mod does in terms of bleedout is to play the animation.

No it doesn't require Defeat. I meant it must be another mod triggering for 2 and 3, I thought this mod would be Defeat. None of the scripts in Kidnapped do anything related to what you described.