3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Nice one. I also think I know where the problem was located. I modified the first person nif file to use the glove material file. I think I forgot to add that file in the delta patch..

Yeper.. all 5 work as intended. :)

52 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Good to hear.

I'm nearing "feature locked" phase but if anyone has ideas for small addons or changes let me know. If no further bugs surface the current upload is a candidate for a full release.

Things I miss, which will probably need updated patches to work correctly with the new DD if not incorporated:

• nipple piercings/clamps/vises force removal of and prevent equipping of torso and chest armor (feature from devious enchantings I think)
  • ballet heel restrictive boots prevent running (patch based on can't run in high heels, maybe should apply to the slave heels too)

Also, will the DD compatibility plugin from Real Handcuffs need adjusting? It overrides some records from DD's main plugin.

I'll need to play around with RC3 a bit more to make sure other stuff I think is in there really is (face morphs for gags? controller vibration? item weights and values? fixed/rigid steel yoke?).

1 hour ago, oldestman said:

@naaitsab FYI, each time I load the save or equip/unequip device - blindfolded vision state changes to opposite (blurred/clear).

When wearing a blindfold? So if you equip something the blur effect is removed and then applied again?

9 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Things I miss, which will probably need updated patches to work correctly with the new DD if not incorporated:

• nipple piercings/clamps/vises force removal of and prevent equipping of torso and chest armor (feature from devious enchantings I think)
  • ballet heel restrictive boots prevent running (patch based on can't run in high heels, maybe should apply to the slave heels too)

Also, will the DD compatibility plugin from Real Handcuffs need adjusting? It overrides some records from DD's main plugin.

I'll need to play around with RC3 a bit more to make sure other stuff I think is in there really is (face morphs for gags? controller vibration? item weights and values? fixed/rigid steel yoke?).

The slot system in Fallout 4 is absolute dogsh*t so there are a lot of thing that don't work as they should (e.g. in Skyrim). So I don't think I can change a lot with body type items.

The no-run effect should apply to all items with a heel, so the new metal slave heels and the regular tall boots. Or did I miss one of them?

If I recall correctly the RH plugin is mainly for cuffs and collars but indeed that might need some updating. So let me tag @Kharos for a headsup.

Face morphs are bundled, controller vibration not, it's quite niche so don't see much need for this, so might be a separate ESP if somebody can make it. Same goes for weight, it's a ton of work for a very minor detail, so I don't have that on the list but people are welcome to provide patches like this.

And the yoke thing is fixed by EgoBallistic by merging the Grayuser patches into the latest version of Torture Devices.

43 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

The slot system in Fallout 4 is absolute dogsh*t so there are a lot of thing that don't work as they should (e.g. in Skyrim). So I don't think I can change a lot with body type items.

Yeah, I can probably try to update the plugin/scripts for that from Enchantings after the fact to be compatible with the new DD.

The no-run effect should apply to all items with a heel, so the new metal slave heels and the regular tall boots. Or did I miss one of them?

Oh, I bet the difference I noticed was that the patch I had been using forced a "slow walk" for the ballet heeled restrictive boots rather than merely preventing running.

controller vibration not, it's quite niche so don't see much need for this, so might be a separate ESP if somebody can make it.

I'll take a look at the existing DD Vibrate mod and see what updating it might need.

Same goes for weight, it's a ton of work for a very minor detail, so I don't have that on the list but people are welcome to provide patches like this.

Yeah, I think there are existing weight and value overrides in Enchantings and/or Recursive's patch I could probably clean up.

Edited by vaultbait
6 hours ago, vaultbait said:
7 hours ago, naaitsab said:

controller vibration not, it's quite niche so don't see much need for this, so might be a separate ESP if somebody can make it.

I'll take a look at the existing DD Vibrate mod and see what updating it might need.

A quick peek at the current version indicates that it only updates 13 Sound Descriptor LNAM - Values to set nonzero Side Chain and Rumble Send Value integers, so probably works fine as-is with RC3 (I'll test later when I have time, just to confirm).

Edit: Yep, tested in-game and it does rattle the controller whenever there's a vibrator/plug event, as expected.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, I bet the difference I noticed was that the patch I had been using forced a "slow walk" for the ballet heeled restrictive boots rather than merely preventing running.

Checked the heels. The high-heels keyword codewise results the same effect as the slave heels mod. So

EnableRunning(false)
EnableSprinting(false)

Can't find any other movement speed modifiers.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

When wearing a blindfold? So if you equip something the blur effect is removed and then applied again?

Yes. 
My PC is wearing Black Latex Balloon Hood and when I equip another device (i.e. bra) the blur effect disappears. And reappears again when I equip another device - i.e. plug (or unequip bra). Also the effect is removed on save load.

Edited by oldestman
5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Checked the heels. The high-heels keyword codewise results the same effect as the slave heels mod. So

EnableRunning(false)
EnableSprinting(false)

Can't find any other movement speed modifiers.

Aha, found the problem. The HighHeels keyword is missing from the Restrictive Latex Corset and Restrictive Leather Corset, so they don't get the movement restrictions nor sound effects. Skimming other records, looks like maybe the booted straitjackets you added are also missing it (I didn't test them to confirm)?

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, vaultbait said:
5 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Same goes for weight, it's a ton of work for a very minor detail, so I don't have that on the list but people are welcome to provide patches like this.

Yeah, I think there are existing weight and value overrides in Enchantings and/or Recursive's patch I could probably clean up.

Here's a patch plugin with the weights extracted from recursive's patch plus a handful I made up to fill in the gaps (based on relative estimates from similar items which already had them declared). Roughly half the armor inventory items in RC3 already have weights set anyway, so this is just adding them to the remainder to keep things consistent.

Devious Devices Weights.esp

Digging deeper into the old Devious Devices Enchantings mod, I realized one other nifty feature it had (besides the scripts which removed/blocked torso armor when in nipplewear or harnesses)... it added jingling sound effects to things like the chain harness, and cowbell for the bell plug and vibrator. No idea if any of that's worth recreating, but just mentioning it for completeness. Unfortunately, Adetu deleted their account and files, so the only lingering public record of it is the support thread, and there's no longer anyone to ask for permission to directly reuse anything from it for those of us who do still have a copy.

On 10/11/2021 at 3:28 PM, naaitsab said:

Upload and implementation went a bit faster than expected. So here is the next RC as full upload.

Also changed some material files as the leather outfits also had Specular enabled so it's almost identical to Ebonite.

https://mega.nz/file/6WRzXS7B#YjL8JVPmmgFQ5VY9CIV_JgdZUi7nkRtxgYiTPLq05FY

Is this intended to replace DD or do I need the mod on the front page along with it?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Digging deeper into the old Devious Devices Enchantings mod, I realized one other nifty feature it had (besides the scripts which removed/blocked torso armor when in nipplewear or harnesses)... it added jingling sound effects to things like the chain harness, and cowbell for the bell plug and vibrator. No idea if any of that's worth recreating, but just mentioning it for completeness. Unfortunately, Adetu deleted their account and files, so the only lingering public record of it is the support thread, and there's no longer anyone to ask for permission to directly reuse anything from it for those of us who do still have a copy.

LePiercings adds bells to his bell piercing.

It's pretty simple, and as long as credit is given, it seems you could use the 2 scripts.

10 hours ago, oldestman said:

My PC is wearing Black Latex Balloon Hood and when I equip another device (i.e. bra) the blur effect disappears.

This is problem of main DD equip system. I fix this problem by completely rework DD equip system but this system now not compatible with current DD WIP. Also even with main DD this system still have some bugs and work slower as original. And i can't remember what fixes this problem - full rework or some small fixes in blindfold system.

UPD: OK, i found and remember blindfold function. When i be home (after 4  - 8 hours) i will check this function and if there is changes and it helps i will publish there this changes.

Edited by Elsidia

I'm about to play FO4 for the first time. I just downloaded DD and DCL as well as the listed dependencies on the mod pages.

If I have learned anything from Skyrim, there are likely patches I should be getting as well. Is there a link to any additional downloads or are these mods ready to go as is? Also are there any other recommended mods that make good use of restraints that are recommended?

2 hours ago, serranna said:

I'm about to play FO4 for the first time. I just downloaded DD and DCL as well as the listed dependencies on the mod pages.

If I have learned anything from Skyrim, there are likely patches I should be getting as well. Is there a link to any additional downloads or are these mods ready to go as is? Also are there any other recommended mods that make good use of restraints that are recommended?

Here is the current RC version of DD. It replaces the entire mod, so install it instead of the original.

Mods that use DD.. that I'd recommend anyway..

Violate

Boston Devious Helper

Sexual Harassment

Barbarous Continent

14 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Here is the current RC version of DD. It replaces the entire mod, so install it instead of the original.

Mods that use DD.. that I'd recommend anyway..

Violate

Boston Devious Helper

Sexual Harassment

Barbarous Continent

I'll try that one out. Is there a new page for it, or just a download link amongst the 122 pages in this thread? I know this isn't the correct thread but is Deviously Cursed Wasteland good to go as is?

I'll have a look at the other mods as well. I might have to keep my mods to a minimum as it seems my PC might not be up to par. The game runs but is a little choppy.

1 hour ago, serranna said:

I'll try that one out. Is there a new page for it, or just a download link amongst the 122 pages in this thread? I know this isn't the correct thread but is Deviously Cursed Wasteland good to go as is?

I'll have a look at the other mods as well. I might have to keep my mods to a minimum as it seems my PC might not be up to par. The game runs but is a little choppy.

It's just the dl link as it's to big to attach to a post. And it's 1 page back. Yeah, DCW is good to go... for the most part. At least it's a bit less buggy than the original DD. LOL

If you wan to keep things to the minimum, Savagecabbage & leito's animations will pretty much cover the animations for most mods. And, no you do not need Fusion Girl.. the animations work just fine without it. If you already have it.. kool, if not skip it, to keep things lite. I also wouldn't use body physics, bouncing boobies eat up FPS. hehe

15 hours ago, oldestman said:

My PC is wearing Black Latex Balloon Hood and when I equip another device (i.e. bra) the blur effect disappears.

Ok i found my scripts for blindfold and this is changed.

And yes those changes must help.

need test on your version maybe blindfold strength can be added stronger as new devices equipped.

I hope it will help.

Original plart of dd_library:

Spoiler

Function ApplyBlindfold()
    If Player.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_Blindfold) && !BlindFoldApplied
        DD_BlindfoldImageSpace.Apply(BlindfoldStrength)
        BlindFoldApplied = True
    Else
        DD_BlindfoldImageSpace.Remove()
        BlindFoldApplied = False
    EndIf
EndFunction

Changed part:

Spoiler

Function ApplyBlindfold()
    If Player.WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_EffectType_Blindfold) ; && !BlindFoldApplied
        DD_BlindfoldImageSpace.Apply(BlindfoldStrength)
        BlindFoldApplied = True
    Else
        BlindFoldApplied = False
    EndIf
EndFunction

i removed variable check part because somehow it's works wrong. i have idea why, but need serious test and check. Probably because of many effects apply at one time and previous effect still hang in air. Also rendered device equipped only when you exit from inventory because of utility.wait - in fallout4 it's resolves only when you are not in pipboy. That means if you equip a blindfold and then leg restraints in pipboy at same moment it removes blindfold effect because keyword not equipped. it resolves only when you exit from pipboy. That's my theory and also i still not understand completely why this check not work.

@naaitsab maybe you can add this fix and check a little how it works? Or other people will check how now work blindfold? I add mention only to get your attention.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Or other people will check how now work blindfold?

Well that works pretty darn well!

Here's what I did..

Manually: equip blindfold>>exit Pip-Boy, equip 1 item>>exit, equip 2 more items>>exit, equip 3 more items>exit.

Result: a very quick flash (effect removed and re applied) when exiting each time, but blindfold effect was always applied. Removal had the same effect.

Mod added items:

Used Violate to equip DD items.

After blindfold was equipped, had a couple quick flashes...

Used Boston Devious Helper to remove 1 item at a time. Same result as manual.

Conclusion:

Bloody works for me!! :)

13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

LePiercings adds bells to his bell piercing.

It's pretty simple, and as long as credit is given, it seems you could use the 2 scripts.

Yep, I have that (it used to be a separate patch, later incorporated into one of the BodySlide conversions). I was more concerned about sourcing replacement audio clips for the rattling chains and cowbell which are included in the Devious Device Enchantings mod.