10 hours ago, Meladiator said:

Obviously I'm just speculating here as this is very new and beta, but are there plans to integrate/make the mod compatible with Sex Attributes? All it would need is to be able to turn off the arousal system from this mod through MCM and allow Sex Attributes to do the work. :)

I don't use the mod myself but if it's possible to implement it without creating a dependency using things like GetModSettingFloat it would be an option. 

3 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Vote for ability to disable aspects of DD functionality.

I will add an MCM option for the arousal dialogue and animations on high arousal (todo function)

I might just be an idiot, but where is the Devious Devices.esm supposed to be? I scrubbed my mods today to rebuild AAF/get Captive Tats and Tats after Rape working properly (they do!), but now DD won't work. I downloaded the MCM thing so there's a menu for it now, and when I accessed it, it said Devious Devices.esm wasn't found. When I checked my files though, (Fallout 4 > Data) the Devious Devices.esm file is in fact there. I'm using Vortex, have all the DLCs, and just today made sure I had all the requirements for everything.

I'm actually having the same issue with Rogg's DD Item Manager in terms of the MCM saying the .esp file is missing but me being able to look at it in the data folder.

Everything save these two is working fine.

9 minutes ago, ploort said:

I might just be an idiot, but where is the Devious Devices.esm supposed to be? I scrubbed my mods today to rebuild AAF/get Captive Tats and Tats after Rape working properly (they do!), but now DD won't work. I downloaded the MCM thing so there's a menu for it now, and when I accessed it, it said Devious Devices.esm wasn't found. When I checked my files though, (Fallout 4 > Data) the Devious Devices.esm file is in fact there. I'm using Vortex, have all the DLCs, and just today made sure I had all the requirements for everything.

I'm actually having the same issue with Rogg's DD Item Manager in terms of the MCM saying the .esp file is missing but me being able to look at it in the data folder.

Everything save these two is working fine.

Make sure they're enabled.

On 10/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, naaitsab said:
Added Catsuit zap edit by By Elsidia (zap boots and collar)

Did this include the hand clipping fix? It doesn't seem like the ESP edits for that are in yet, but just wanted to double check. Also trying to get it working with the FG conversion, I see the glove textures still have white patches. Oh, and for some reason the material swaps aren't being applied in first person, so if I end up with a blue catsuit, when I hold up my Pip-Boy the gloves are black instead.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did this include the hand clipping fix? It doesn't seem like the ESP edits for that are in yet, but just wanted to double check. Also trying to get it working with the FG conversion, I see the glove textures still have white patches. Oh, and for some reason the material swaps aren't being applied in first person, so if I end up with a blue catsuit, when I hold up my Pip-Boy the gloves are black instead.

It is and they are included. Did you run them trough bodyslide? The gloves are pointing to other textures now, which I forgot to upload in the patch... It's quite hard to make the patches as there are _alot_ of small changes. So for the later Release Candidate ones I'm tempted to just upload the entire mod so nothing is missing.

The first person thing will needs checking. It should change over with the applying of the material swap.

catsuit.7z 

Path: Devious Devices\Textures\DeviousDevices\CursedLoot\catsuit

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

So for the later Release Candidate ones I'm tempted to just upload the entire mod so nothing is missing.

I'd say that's a very good idea! I know all to well how little tweaks can be totally missed. Then you spend more time trying to make sure you got all of them.... and still miss a couple! LOL

Edit:

Speaking of gags..

I seem to be missing the DuctTapeGag\DuctTapeGag_full.nif

Edited by izzyknows
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I'd say that's a very good idea! I know all to well how little tweaks can be totally missed. Then you spend more time trying to make sure you got all of them.... and still miss a couple! LOL

Edit:

Speaking of gags..

I seem to be missing the DuctTapeGag\DuctTapeGag_full.nif

DuctTapeGag_full.nif

35 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The 3rd person works GREAT now!

1st person is always black, but at least they render correctly.. ie: no clipping.

It should swap as the new material swap "blueGloves" should be applied by the itemmod. Strange. Can you check other colors than blue?

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

It should swap as the new material swap "blueGloves" should be applied by the itemmod. Strange. Can you check other colors than blue?

Checked them all. None of them in 1st person change from black.

Doesn't there need to be Armor Addon records for the different colors?

DD_Catsuit_Black_AA <--only current record

DD_Catsuit_Red_AA

DD_Catsuit_Pink_AA

DD_Catsuit_Blue_AA

Edited by izzyknows
sperlin
26 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Checked them all. None of them in 1st person change from black.

Doesn't there need to be Armor Addon records for the different colors?

DD_Catsuit_Black_AA <--only current record

DD_Catsuit_Red_AA

DD_Catsuit_Pink_AA

DD_Catsuit_Blue_AA

I just tested it, the first person switches without issue in my game when I mod the color on the workbench.  Blue, black and Pink. Did you use a clean save?

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I just tested it, the first person switches without issue in my game when I mod the color on the workbench.  Blue, black and Pink. Did you use a clean save?

Yep new run, same thing. 3rd person, fine.. 1st person all versions black.

All the textures, materials & meshes are there too.  The black works fine, so it's not like it's missing anything, it's just not updating the 1st person nif.

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Did this include the hand clipping fix? It doesn't seem like the ESP edits for that are in yet, but just wanted to double check.

Scratch that, my fault. I didn't realize Devious Device Enchantings completely overwrites the Armor record for it, and was removing the hand biped slots. Disabling DDE, I no longer get hand meshes clipping through the gloves and the glove zap I'm adding to the FG conversion now correctly switches between gloves and bare hands in-game too.

I'm still seeing the lack of material swaps for the non-black catsuit gloves in first person though, DDE wasn't responsible for that (and I've confirmed nothing else is overriding the Armor and Armor Addon entries for it).

23 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yep new run, same thing. 3rd person, fine.. 1st person all versions black.

All the textures, materials & meshes are there too.  The black works fine, so it's not like it's missing anything, it's just not updating the 1st person nif.

Can you start Fo4Edit with your normal load order and just load all the mods you normally run? Then check for the armor and armor-addon records of the catsuit and the materialswap "generic" like the blue. Perhaps you are running a mod that overwrites stuff like @vaultbait encountered.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I guess. Maybe you use different bgm material files what not included into release?

I forgot the DDS files, those are posted above. I will make a full upload with all the files when I have the Sex Attributes integration ready.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Can you start Fo4Edit with your normal load order and just load all the mods you normally run? Then check for the armor and armor-addon records of the catsuit and the materialswap "generic" like the blue. Perhaps you are running a mod that overwrites stuff like @vaultbait encountered.

When I pull it up, I have no other plugins overwriting the Armor Addon record for DD_CatSuit_Black_AA, but looking at the Female 1st Person section the MOD5 - Model FileName entry with DeviousDevices\1stPersonHandsBlack.nif has no corresponding MO5S - Material Swap entries at all, that line is greyed out and empty.

Is it possible you only added them to the ESP after the most recent RC patch upload?

Edit: Just to be completely sure, I removed all of these so there is now nothing touching any of the records in the Devious Devices.esm from the RC2 patch:

• DD_Enchantings.esp
  • Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
  • Devious Devices NoRun Patch.esp
  • DD_Vibrate.esp
  • Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
  • recursive_dd_patch.esp
  • RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp

Then I started a new game from a previously unmodded save just inside the Vault 111 exit and used the console to placeatme a catsuit, which came up red. When I picked it up and put it on, and then raised my Pip-Pad, the first-person gloves were rendered in the black material even though they're red when I switch back to third person.

Edited by vaultbait
42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

When I pull it up, I have no other plugins overwriting the Armor Addon record for DD_CatSuit_Black_AA, but looking at the Female 1st Person section the MOD5 - Model FileName entry with DeviousDevices\1stPersonHandsBlack.nif has no corresponding MO5S - Material Swap entries at all, that line is greyed out and empty.

Is it possible you only added them to the ESP after the most recent RC patch upload?

It's been there for longer so that would be odd. The gloves are added to the material swap (generic_color) so if the let's say red one is applied by the objectmod, it changes the suit and also the gloves via the same replacer.

29 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

It's been there for longer so that would be odd. The gloves are added to the material swap (generic_color) so if the let's say red one is applied by the objectmod, it changes the suit and also the gloves via the same replacer.

Interesting, I still don't entirely understand the mechanism (seems to be done with color keywords and object properties somehow), but regardless it's only changing the glove color for me in third person, never in first person.

Edit: Also looks like the edit on my previous post crossed your reply, so not sure if you saw it, but complete from-scratch tested a new game with nothing else touching the plugin and it's still not working.

Edited by vaultbait
25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting, I still don't entirely understand the mechanism (seems to be done with color keywords and object properties somehow), but regardless it's only changing the glove color for me in third person, never in first person.

Edit: Also looks like the edit on my previous post crossed your reply, so not sure if you saw it, but complete from-scratch tested a new game with nothing else touching the plugin and it's still not working.

I will try to finish implementing Sex Attributes tomorrow.  Will upload a full copy of my working directory to rule out missing files etc.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Getting the same results as @vaultbait.  Rather interested to what is missing, casue like I said before, all the materials, meshes and textures are in place and correct.

A mystery that's in need of solving! ;)

24 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Upload and implementation went a bit faster than expected. So here is the next RC as full upload.

Also changed some material files as the leather outfits also had Specular enabled so it's almost identical to Ebonite.

Will break errr... TEST it after a nap. ;)

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

here is the next RC as full upload.

That seems to have solved my first person material swap problem with the catsuit, thanks! I've redone an update of Elsidia's "fixed" version of the catsuit for FG 1.75+, and also added NoGloves and NoSocks zap toggles to it because I could while I was in there. I should hopefully be pushing up a new v1.3.2 of the FG+HHS conversion with that as well as incorporating JB's FG version of Slave Heels, since you've already included them in RC3.

Edit: it's here now.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

That seems to have solved my first person material swap problem with the catsuit, thanks! I've redone an update of Elsidia's "fixed" version of the catsuit for FG 1.75+, and also added NoGloves and NoSocks zap toggles to it because I could while I was in there. I should hopefully be pushing up a new v1.3.2 of the FG+HHS conversion with that as well as incorporating JB's FG version of Slave Heels, since you've already included them in RC3.

Edit: it's here now.

Nice one. I also think I know where the problem was located. I modified the first person nif file to use the glove material file. I think I forgot to add that file in the delta patch..