4 hours ago, kziitd said:

I remember something I wanted to ask you before,

If you don't want to rely on any previous Animation: like gray user animation, let me do it. In other words, the new framework can be completely new content. It hardly takes much time.

Just give me a list of requirements

DD doesn't use THAT many animations from TD. If I remember right, they all start with a "DD_" prefix. I didn't touch the code in a long time, but I think it was less than a dozen bound animations overall, probably less. If these could be replaced by new ones and directly merged in DD, these would be fantastic! :)

9 hours ago, Kimy said:

DD doesn't use THAT many animations from TD. If I remember right, they all start with a "DD_" prefix. I didn't touch the code in a long time, but I think it was less than a dozen bound animations overall, probably less. If these could be replaced by new ones and directly merged in DD, these would be fantastic! :)

I think kziitd meant with framework the new mod (or large addition to TD) they are working on with EgoBallistic. Animations in the form of idles are not very widely used in DD true, those can easily be replaced by the ones provided by 'Gray User'. But there are quite a few supporting MT animations missing then and as I have absolutely 0 clue about how those are made. So I don't know how much work it would be to make a full set for DD. Also I found out it's quite a handful to get them working ingame without some shing going wrong... If EgoBallistic can merge the few fixed MT's and add the hobbleskirt keyword I think that would be best for the short term. Unless somebody steps up and want's to make things. But I (we?) do also need help in getting them working ingame.

7 hours ago, Aleksi said:

I don't know if you still check this board, but if you do, is it possible to make or apply a pre existing physics mod to this?

*post edit* specifically for the nipple piercings etc.

I have no idea what you're trying to ask, but for example if you're using a Fusion Girl conversion of the nipple piercings with a matching version of the replacement body, the physics work as expected and the piercings move right along with the nipples. If that's not happening for you, then you have a mismatch somewhere (e.g. slider conversion for the wrong body/version).

On 9/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, naaitsab said:

Could you send them to me? I'm currently working on the same things. And want to implement animations next.

Here is the sample script how to invoke arousal animation. It works more or less stable. 

sample.psc

In this sample animation can be started during dialogue and even during battle. 

This sample does not check if animation applicable for Actor's race/skeleton. It should be checked outside. As well as other desired conditions.

Idle animations are not guaranteed to be be started. Animation will not start if Actor sit on a chair, for example.

4 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Here is the sample script how to invoke arousal animation. It works more or less stable. 

sample.psc 3.14 kB · 1 download

In this sample animation can be started during dialogue and even during battle. 

This sample does not check if animation applicable for Actor's race/skeleton. It should be checked outside. As well as other desired conditions.

Idle animations are not guaranteed to be be started. Animation will not start if Actor sit on a chair, for example.

That's quite nice work. What we have now is a simple "just play an idle and see what happens" procedure :P 

Do you mind if I merge it with some name changes to the function? If you would like I can also send the WIP file with the plug logic.

I've almost completed the shock function and inflate function and will implement them on the plugs. As there are unused plug colors I will add one of those. Perhaps name the shock plug the Tesla plug?

Little update post

-With help of @EgoBallistic the hobble animations are implemented (many thanks) and it is selectable via MCM. Either bunny or hobble. Does require a version of Torture Devices which is yet to release.

-Added leather variant of the armbinder. All 3 colors of course.

-Added some new events (trip when wearing leg cuffs and collar animation)

-Added system to mod plugs with different settings

-Added very beta stage rewrite of the plugs. now with vibration sounds and better animation handling by @Dlinny_Lag

ToDo

-Make more events

-Make plugs less beta

-Add more devices. Like the slave heels and perhaps Tao's catsuit? (tips are welcome. Please check permissions before mentioning mods)

-Make FoMod installer. If possible merge @vaultbait Fusion Girl conversion to make a AIO installer. May contain optional mod files but this is stil on the table.

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Little update post

-With help of @EgoBallistic the hobble animations are implemented (many thanks) and it is selectable via MCM. Either bunny or hobble. Does require a version of Torture Devices which is yet to release.

-Added leather variant of the armbinder. All 3 colors of course.

-Added some new events (trip when wearing leg cuffs and collar animation)

-Added system to mod plugs with different settings

-Added very beta stage rewrite of the plugs. now with vibration sounds and better animation handling by @Dlinny_Lag

ToDo

-Make more events

-Make plugs less beta

-Add more devices. Like the slave heels and perhaps Tao's catsuit? (tips are welcome. Please check permissions before mentioning mods)

-Make FoMod installer. If possible merge @vaultbait Fusion Girl conversion to make a AIO installer. May contain optional mod files but this is stil on the table.

Great progress, thanks! I've been using your RC1 patch from a couple of weeks back to replace a bunch of the bugfix patches I'd been previously relying on, so far so good.

On the FG conversion, I've been using my v1.3.0 test from the thread I linked above, and it's mostly good. I noted some TODO items for it there, but the biggest thing to keep in mind is that the converted meshes are going to increase the size of the mod by a little over 100MB, it's not insignificant anyway, so might still be better as a separate download but worth discussing further. Hopefully I'll find time to push up a v1.3.1 this weekend with better body zaps on more of the dresses/skirts, also maybe reconform some of the tops to a uniboob reference mesh so they don't dip quite as unnaturally. Also I noticed that morphs aren't correctly building for the rusty nipple clamps, suspecting the project has the wrong output filename on it but I need to doulbe-check when I get a moment.

On 9/24/2021 at 5:13 PM, vaultbait said:

Hopefully I'll find time to push up a v1.3.1 this weekend with better body zaps on more of the dresses/skirts, also maybe reconform some of the tops to a uniboob reference mesh so they don't dip quite as unnaturally. Also I noticed that morphs aren't correctly building for the rusty nipple clamps, suspecting the project has the wrong output filename on it but I need to doulbe-check when I get a moment.

The 1.3.1 update is available there now. I didn't do any more work on improved body zaps yet, but I did correct a couple of items which had mistyped output directories in the original conversion as well as reconformed a few outfits to the uniboob reference where it was warranted.

54 minutes ago, NickosTyr said:

OH!  Looking forward to future updates!  Main reason I have put off using DD in F4 is the reliance on AWKCR.  These updates look interesting.

AWKCR is no longer used so removed as a dependency, as with some of the DLC. Mainly to speed up loading the mod (or your DD depended mod) in the Creation Kit.

I'm planning to release the next beta version in a day or 2. A few quirks to work out with the inflatable plugs and the shock effect.

10 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

help! was there some way to remove bound animation from an npc who was wearing DDs but had them removed. Poor Heather Casdin was with my character when she was captured and now Heather has no DDs but is stuck with her hands behind her back. 

I read somewhere in this topic that you have to bind her with whatever was used & unlock it.  Don't forget to use the disable tag at the top of her inventory before you close it.  I have used this method to good effect.

19 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I read somewhere in this topic that you have to bind her with whatever was used & unlock it.  Don't forget to use the disable tag at the top of her inventory before you close it.  I have used this method to good effect.

I tried this and it didn't work and I have tried all the items she had on her so I am guesing something else bound her and got removed and replaced by some script when I did not see it happening. So will I have to try adding each item and see which one it was? or is there some way to tell by looking for keywords or something

59 minutes ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

I tried this and it didn't work and I have tried all the items she had on her so I am guesing something else bound her and got removed and replaced by some script when I did not see it happening. So will I have to try adding each item and see which one it was? or is there some way to tell by looking for keywords or something

You can't see keywords, wish ya could! If you have something like Violate that has the option to add restraints to companions.. turn it to Player Only for DD. Also, the color of the restraint doesn't matter, so at least that helps a bit.

Spoiler

9 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can't see keywords, wish ya could! If you have something like Violate that has the option to add restraints to companions.. turn it to Player Only for DD. Also, the color of the restraint doesn't matter, so at least that helps a bit.

Keywords, not so much, but you can see a lot with Better Console. Is quite helpful.

58 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Keywords, not so much, but you can see a lot with Better Console. Is quite helpful.

I've been using it since it came out. ? Alpha tested one from Register, was really kool.. but holy Molerat balls.. could you fork up your game. It was far to advanced for public consumption.

6 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

alright so I used this and saw a bunch of magic effects still on her, I removed these with removespell but still her arms go back behind her. the only time it moved a bit was when I removed the TDNoFighting when the arms moved forward about a fifth of the way then went back again.

Tried each device on and off, tried removing the spell effects before removing and after, all the things I can think and she is still pretending she is tied up!
I am out of ideas, I will just have to pretend she has gone permanent submissive or something