13 minutes ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

saw a bunch of magic effects still on her, I removed these with removespell but still her arms go back behind her. the only time it moved a bit was when I removed the TDNoFighting when the arms moved forward about a fifth of the way then went back again.

That is not going to really do much in and of itself.

Instead, look at the equipment on them.
You'll notice one or more with DD's FormID prefix (0D in my current list, I think) that almost perfectly match a DD inventory item (usually one digit off, XXxxXXx0 vs XXxxXXx1 for instance).
Check in xEdit which item it matches (it'll be a Rendered item, not an Inventory one, take note of it's corresponding Inventory item), and equip the inventory item to them, close the pip-boy, wait a few seconds, then open their inventory back up and unequip it.

Repeat until solved/no more 'hidden' DD items equipped.

Next RC is ready for testing. Mainly the plug system needs testing. The "Inflatable Vibrator" has a custom script allowing interaction. The anal one does not currently.

Latest Torture Devices Beta is required.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3341-torturedevices/

New hard requirements:
-AAF

Soft requirements:
-High Heel system (for slave heels)

Version Requirements:
TortureDevices. Minimum 2.2

-Reworked plug system. Added shock option and inflate system. Moddable on a workbench.
-Added Arousal system based on actor values
-Added aditional blocks for lockpicking, pickpocket, trap disarming and workbench use for armbinder and straitjacket
-Added protection against race condition on MT changes (yokes/hobble/armbinder etc). By EgoBallistic
-Added number of missing devices
-Added hobble variant of legcuffs (regular no longer lock legs by default)
-Added slave heels from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14521-devious-devices-slave-heels-cbbe-fusion-girl/ with permission of JB
-Fixed specular maps enabled on restrictive leather items.
-Added perk based activation restrictions for mittens, armbinders and straitjackets
-Added Catsuit zap edit by By Elsidia (zap boots and collar)
-Added alternative animations for the Hobble dresses and Armbinder By Gray User and Egobalistic
-Merged plug effects into 1 spell with conditions

RC2.7z

14 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The "Inflatable Vibrator" has a custom script allowing interaction.

When the inflatable triggers it pops me into 3rd person with no animation, every few seconds it restarts the standing idle animation until the even ends.

On the second trigger, I get stuck in 3rd person and am unable to interact with containers/workbenches. I have to quick save quick load to clear it.

Also, after the first trigger, when talking to NPC's. my character is constantly looking way off to the left.

Haven't tested the armor bench mods to it yet. That's next! :)

Edit:

Ahh.. what workbench modifies the plugs?

Edited by izzyknows
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I think original workbench what add mods to all armors. When you not wear a plug.

Yeah, there's nothing for the inflatables. The other plugs have mods.

Seems the "Shock" doesn't trigger either, get the message but no animation. The MCM>Debug>Test  works as far as knocking down the player, but no electric effects.

Edit: @naaitsab

After a couple reloads the "shock" on regular plugs seems to be working now. Crafting is still blocked even after removing the plugs. I get the craft/transfer prompt but trying to craft fails a I get stuck in 3rd person.

And a little different approach to the "hide pip-boy" set to 0 would be nice. I mean if it's off, can't you just shut the script down?

I did remove the entire hide pip-boy code so it'd stop spamming the log every 15 seconds. LOL Personally, I have no use for that option anyway and had it removed in my "edited to hell" version... but that's just me.

Edited by izzyknows

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

When the inflatable triggers it pops me into 3rd person with no animation, every few seconds it restarts the standing idle animation until the even ends.

On the second trigger, I get stuck in 3rd person and am unable to interact with containers/workbenches. I have to quick save quick load to clear it.

Also, after the first trigger, when talking to NPC's. my character is constantly looking way off to the left.

Haven't tested the armor bench mods to it yet. That's next! :)

Edit:

Ahh.. what workbench modifies the plugs?

Regular armor workbench, if not wearing a device of that type (keyword check so any plug will prevent modding). Tried to replicate the way RealHandcuffs hides the worn devices but that requires a very extensive rewrite of the core of DD. So not gonna happen for such a small feature :P

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah, there's nothing for the inflatables. The other plugs have mods.

Seems the "Shock" doesn't trigger either, get the message but no animation. The MCM>Debug>Test  works as far as knocking down the player, but no electric effects.

Edit: @naaitsab

After a couple reloads the "shock" on regular plugs seems to be working now. Crafting is still blocked even after removing the plugs. I get the craft/transfer prompt but trying to craft fails a I get stuck in 3rd person.

And a little different approach to the "hide pip-boy" set to 0 would be nice. I mean if it's off, can't you just shut the script down?

I did remove the entire hide pip-boy code so it'd stop spamming the log every 15 seconds. LOL Personally, I have no use for that option anyway and had it removed in my "edited to hell" version... but that's just me.

Only the "Atomic" plugs have mods for them. I could add some for the vibration options on the inflatable plugs.

And forgot to remove the MCM test, it's for me to test functions without much hassle :P 

I will check the pipboy code, if it's set to 0 it's not really useful to keep triggering checks indeed.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Only the "Atomic" plugs have mods for them. I could add some for the vibration options on the inflatable plugs.

That would be kool! I really like that mechanic!

But at the moment, the way the plugs block crafting "anything at any workbench" is more important. You know, it may not be the plugs, but the animations. Because until the arousal animation triggers a few times, there's no issue.

Speaking of, can you lower the timer for when the player is locked and can't move while the arousal animation is playing? You end up locked for 20 seconds after the animation is done.

Just woke up.. so probably didn't explain that to well. LOL

Edit: Just loaded up the game. Seems I'm permanently locked out of all the workbenches. I can transfer stuff but that's it. Not wearing any DD or have any in the inventory.

Can't "sit" either.

Edited by izzyknows
10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That would be kool! I really like that mechanic!

But at the moment, the way the plugs block crafting "anything at any workbench" is more important. You know, it may not be the plugs, but the animations. Because until the arousal animation triggers a few times, there's no issue.

Speaking of, can you lower the timer for when the player is locked and can't move while the arousal animation is playing? You end up locked for 20 seconds after the animation is done.

Just woke up.. so probably didn't explain that to well. LOL

The main problem you can't really "multithread" the plug animations and vibrations like Skyrim. At least not reliable as "waiting for animation x to end" is marked as don't do on the programming documentation. At least I think you are referring to a plug event? Regular animations are skippable by drawing a weapon or pressing space.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

At least not reliable as "waiting for animation x to end" is marked as don't do on the programming documentation.

It can be solved. As an example - on animation end just trigger some custom event. It is possible as animations started by your code.

The boilerplate is:

StartPlayMyAnimation(myActor)
Utility.Wait(animationDuration)
FireMyCustomEvent(myActor)

There some other solutions, but this one seems most reliable for me.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Regular animations are skippable by drawing a weapon or pressing space.

Arousal animation is not quite "regular". When arousal animation started player "can't" interrupt animation. The only way I've found - change camera to opposite person view (1st->3rd or 3rd->1st)

3 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

Arousal animation is not quite "regular". When arousal animation started player "can't" interrupt animation. The only way I've found - change camera to opposite person view (1st->3rd or 3rd->1st)

Yes that normally works.

But I was talking about the "locked in place" timer. I think it's an inputenablelayer. Have to check to make sure. But either the timer needs to be a bit shorter, or loop the animation a couple times so it kind of matches the scene a little better.

@naaitsab When the inputenablelayer dd_library.VibratePlugs (Line 3251) is disabled (naturally, not via console command) it breaks the game by blocking all access to ANY crafting station.

This is a fatal bug as it permanently blocks crafting.

To replicate:

Craft the inflatable vaginal plug and equip it.

Stay in 1st person and allow the script to pop you into 3rd person.

Let it play out until the event is finished and you regain control.

Enter 1st person.

Try to craft at ANY crafting station.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Will look into them tonight.

Could you also remove redundant line of code?

Function PlayDDAnimation has lines at the end

if player
			Game.SetPlayerAIDriven(false)
			player.SetPlayerControls(true)
		endif

line 

player.SetPlayerControls(true)

should be removed. I just forgot to remove this line from code sample I provided.

22 hours ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

It can be solved. As an example - on animation end just trigger some custom event. It is possible as animations started by your code.

The boilerplate is:

StartPlayMyAnimation(myActor)
Utility.Wait(animationDuration)
FireMyCustomEvent(myActor)

There some other solutions, but this one seems most reliable for me.

The issue is that the animation duration is not static. It seems to heavily rely on FPS and certain ingame modifiers. So it either stops the animation way to soon or you are stil "locked" while the animation has ended already. And 'registerforanimationevent' is supposed to be unreliable as it can be interrupted by let's say an npc attack. And the interuption is not detected as an end to the idle. So you are stuck. So I'm open for idea's but it must be reliable.

@izzyknows can you try this version of the library script?  I think mainly the SetPlayerControls thing I've missed deleting as stated in @Dlinny_Lag post caused the weird issues.

DD_Library.pex

19 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

can you try this version of the library script?

Works perfectly! :) ??

Edit:

Question, is the "You're ____ Horny" notice supposed to popup even when not wearing DD items? It's few and far between than when wearing DD.

Oh, and found the DD wearing dead body! :) I almost never go that way. hehehe

Edited by izzyknows
9 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Works perfectly! :) ??

Edit:

Question, is the "You're ____ Horny" notice supposed to popup even when not wearing DD items? It's few and far between than when wearing DD.

Oh, and found the DD wearing dead body! :) I almost never go that way. hehehe

Good to hear. And the "horny indicator" is just a timer based message. I think I will add it to the MCM, Enable-Disable-Only when DD worn.

16 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Good to hear. And the "horny indicator" is just a timer based message. I think I will add it to the MCM, Enable-Disable-Only when DD worn.

Personally, I think it adds a little something while not being overly intrusive. ?

On 7/26/2020 at 11:48 AM, EgoBallistic said:

@EgoBallistic  Mighty EgoBallistic, does this file still exist somewhere?

Here's a quick proof of concept for DD events.  The controller vibrates in synch with the moans and sounds from the DD events.  The intensity depends on the type of event, i.e. moaning/edged/orgasm/wind-down.

It's an esl-flagged esp that uses DD as a master, doesn't overwrite anything.  Install with mod manager or drag into Data folder and enable.

DD Vibrate.7z

Unavailable

Recently reinstalled all my mods including DD and for some reason now whenever an armbinder is equipped the arms don't go in, it more appears like wearing cuffs with the hands behind the back pointing out rather than in the binder, all my other DD Items are fine it's just the binder... any idea on a fix?

On 10/3/2021 at 7:11 AM, naaitsab said:

Next RC is ready for testing. Mainly the plug system needs testing. The "Inflatable Vibrator" has a custom script allowing interaction. The anal one does not currently.

Latest Torture Devices Beta is required.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3341-torturedevices/

New hard requirements:
-AAF

Soft requirements:
-High Heel system (for slave heels)

Version Requirements:
TortureDevices. Minimum 2.2

-Reworked plug system. Added shock option and inflate system. Moddable on a workbench.
-Added Arousal system based on actor values
-Added aditional blocks for lockpicking, pickpocket, trap disarming and workbench use for armbinder and straitjacket
-Added protection against race condition on MT changes (yokes/hobble/armbinder etc). By EgoBallistic
-Added number of missing devices
-Added hobble variant of legcuffs (regular no longer lock legs by default)
-Added slave heels from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14521-devious-devices-slave-heels-cbbe-fusion-girl/ with permission of JB
-Fixed specular maps enabled on restrictive leather items.
-Added perk based activation restrictions for mittens, armbinders and straitjackets
-Added Catsuit zap edit by By Elsidia (zap boots and collar)
-Added alternative animations for the Hobble dresses and Armbinder By Gray User and Egobalistic
-Merged plug effects into 1 spell with conditions

RC2.7z 39.58 MB · 54 downloads

Obviously I'm just speculating here as this is very new and beta, but are there plans to integrate/make the mod compatible with Sex Attributes? All it would need is to be able to turn off the arousal system from this mod through MCM and allow Sex Attributes to do the work. :)