29 minutes ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

hey is installing devious devices going to work for mods that require devious devices integration and expansion? if not are devious devices and expansion and integration compatible with each other? if not is there an all-in-one installer?

Which expansion are you asking about? There are a few expansions for DD, some done as patches, others as complete add-on mods.

1 hour ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

hey is installing devious devices going to work for mods that require devious devices integration and expansion? if not are devious devices and expansion and integration compatible with each other? if not is there an all-in-one installer?

Any mod that alters Devious Devices or uses the Devious Devices framework will not work without Devious Devices. So your question is rather cornfusing.

1 hour ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

That's for the Skyrim version of Devious Devices, not this Fallout 4 version.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which expansion are you asking about? There are a few expansions for DD, some done as patches, others as complete add-on mods.

some mods require devious devices other require devious devices assets and some require devious devices integration

can you run all 3 of them at once? do you have to merge them? like what do you do for deviously cursed loot? do you install dd integration without the dd? does it require assets too?

oh wait... this is the fallout page... how did i end up here... nevermind

421.PNG

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
14 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

some mods require devious devices other require devious devices assets and some require devious devices integration

Sorry for off topics, but i see you run Skyrim SE. In list you have installed 3 LE version mods what not need and break a Skyrim

You need remove a mods:

DDa-3.0e

expansion 4.3a

integration 4.3a

Those are form LE version

also all those are included into Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1 (DDA, DDi, DDX) - this is installer AIO. And you don't need install separate mods. All mods what requires any of it will find it into Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1

If mods are old it can be incompatible with newest version of DD 5.1

also after uninstall those mods i recommend remove DD 5.1 and reinstall for new to avoid damage from wrong installed DD 4.3 from LE version.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry for off topics, but i see you run Skyrim SE. In list you have installed 3 LE version mods what not need and break a Skyrim

You need remove a mods:

DDa-3.0e

expansion 4.3a

integration 4.3a

Those are form LE version

also all those are included into Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1 (DDA, DDi, DDX) - this is installer AIO. And you don't need install separate mods. All mods what requires any of it will find it into Devious Devices SE & VR 5.1

If mods are old it can be incompatible with newest version of DD 5.1

also after uninstall those mods i recommend remove DD 5.1 and reinstall for new to avoid damage from wrong installed DD 4.3 from LE version.

thanks!

On 8/31/2021 at 2:31 AM, vaultbait said:

Depending on how you remove devices from NPCs, the effects can remain. The usual solution is to reequip them with an identical device to the one which they had on originally, and then unequip it and remove the associated "remove me before closing" item too.

Thank you.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:35 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Here is a patch that enables proper DD animations on the AAF body double.   If it detects that the player has started an AAF scene, it will check for DD and TD animation keywords on the player and apply any that are found to the body double, then set the double's Animation Archetype to kick off the animations.  This is more efficient than trying to find the inventory device for each worn rendered device, but has the same effect.  It works for me, please give it a test and let me know.

image.png

Devious Devices AAF Support.7z 4.21 kB · 177 downloads

I was searching this topic for something else, but found this post of yours by chance. Thanks for sharing! It's a shame that this file is buried in here.

10 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I was searching this topic for something else, but found this post of yours by chance. Thanks for sharing! It's a shame that this file is buried in here.

I tried to provide an index of DD fixes/patches/enhancements (including that one) in this post, hopefully someone (maybe me but no promises) can try to combine some of them into something which can be integrated in an update for the mod itself:

I'm trying to edit bones for chastity belts to remove that deformation near the crotch. The thing is I can't find them anywhere after a long tedious search by opening each of the .nif files. Can someone point me to where the golden chastity belt (and Jack's if it uses a different .nif) and steel chastity belt are? Or if a patch for that already exists? Much appreciated. 

*edit: One more question, is it possible to tweak what items may be used in a cursed loot event? I personally can't stand how that iron mask looks so I'm looking to remove it from the cursed loot list. I use Rogg's (spelling?) DD manager but it seems to only affect Violate and Harassment events.

Edited by kirryus
13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I tried to provide an index of DD fixes/patches/enhancements (including that one) in this post, hopefully someone (maybe me but no promises) can try to combine some of them into something which can be integrated in an update for the mod itself:

Even if an update for the mod is not possible, it'll still help a lot if your list of links could be added to the first post or somewhere prominent. 

8 hours ago, kirryus said:

Jack's if it uses a different .nif) and steel chastity belt are? Or if a patch for that already exists? Much appreciated. 

In bodyslide beltironpadlock or beltironpadlockopen if lower part is open.

Any others belts with red, white into name not used into game but left from import from Skyrim.

Golden is only a material pack what's selected by game for that nif

Edited by Elsidia
8 hours ago, kirryus said:

One more question, is it possible to tweak what items may be used in a cursed loot event?

Miss second question

In devious devices inside is leveled lists with all items. If you remove iron mask from single match leveled items list it's never select as random item in any mod what uses standard DD random item pick up.

Need use CK or FO4edit.

UPD: I recommend use FO4edit.

Edited by Elsidia
On 9/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Elsidia said:

In bodyslide beltironpadlock or beltironpadlockopen if lower part is open.

Any others belts with red, white into name not used into game but left from import from Skyrim.

Golden is only a material pack what's selected by game for that nif

On 9/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, Elsidia said:

Miss second question

In devious devices inside is leveled lists with all items. If you remove iron mask from single match leveled items list it's never select as random item in any mod what uses standard DD random item pick up.

Need use CK or FO4edit.

UPD: I recommend use FO4edit.

Got it, thanks.

Hiho, I have a quick question: for some reason these lovely outfits only support a small minority of my installed CBBE-presets, anyone have an Idea why that is? I'm stuck with a rather limiting selection, and I'm not much for gag boobs or massive asses... my other presets work just fine with any given CBBE outfit (vtaw for instance), I'm not sure what's going on here.

Edited by Cornoholio
added info

@EgoBallistic Just looked into DD Vibrate mod. Could you explain (or point to some kind of guide/documentation) why you used different values for "Sidechain" & "Rumble Send Value" in Sound Descriptor? Asking because other mods I've checked (Gray's Animations) seem to always use Sidechain = 100 and Rumble Send Value = 255. Looks like you know better.

38 minutes ago, oldestman said:

@EgoBallistic Just looked into DD Vibrate mod. Could you explain (or point to some kind of guide/documentation) why you used different values for "Sidechain" & "Rumble Send Value" in Sound Descriptor? Asking because other mods I've checked (Gray's Animations) seem to always use Sidechain = 100 and Rumble Send Value = 255. Looks like you know better.

I kind of figured it out through trial and error.  Basically the rumble intensity varies with the sound amplitude.  The sliders act as a multiplier, so the higher the slider values, the harder the motors will rumble at a given sound level.  But there is an upper limit where the motors won't run any harder.  As I recall, using really high slider values made the rumbling feel too uniform.  The values I used made it pretty subtle at first, then build up as the sounds build in intensity.

On 8/19/2021 at 12:50 AM, vaultbait said:

I'd like to think I'd find time to round all these up and make a suitable patch archive, as well as get around to updating wdaigle's FG 1.45+HHS conversion to work with FG>=1.75, but I doubt that will be this week or even next so would be thrilled if someone else has the time. For fixes and alterations, here's what I'm using so far:

I tried to combine the fixes I deemed most important for gameplay. So mainly the script changes people have submitted on the thread.

If people could let me know if these work it could be a first step for the patch.

Due to the changes made to the core of the scripts that are most of them running all the time I would recommend a save without DD or a new game when testing.

ArmorKeyword does not seem to be used anymore so in a later stage it will be removed as a dependency. AAF however is now required for the proper handling of sex scenes with DD.

Changelog:

AAF is now a soft requirement.

DD_Libary
-Added Database rework by Tron91
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/138017-boston-devious-helper-alpha/page/39/?tab=comments#comment-3146057
-Added fixes for wrong timer type call and comparison problem on actor check is player. By Elsidia
Source: DM
-Added setting to show or hide database messages ingame (DD_Config_ShowDBMessages 0 or 1). By Naaitsab

DD_RestraintScript
-Fixed difficulty always set to 9. By Elsidia
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3482864
-Fixed sleep tracking. By Elsidia
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3482864
-Alternative checks if player is in a menu, pipboy, containter etc. By EgoBallistic
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3458705

DD_PlayerRefScript
-Removed database init call to DD_Libary
-Fixed AAF animations in devices. By EgoBallistic
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=3417483

Devious Devices.esm
-Added Global DD_Config_ShowDBMessages. Default is set to false. Console 'set DD_Config_ShowDBMessages to 1' to display the notifications ingame
-Changed gag talk to be less anoying (requires player NPC activation and can be exited from) by Recursive
Source: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/page/101/?tab=comments#comment-3284988

Community patch 0.1.zip

@EgoBallistic if you are fine with it I would also like to implement your 'face morphs' fixes into DD itself in a later stage. As it's kinda mandatory for a decent look.

@Kimy my idea is to start with the most important things and later add nice to haves. Like more advanced vibration events and some mesh fixes. Let me know how you feel about it. Small extras like carry weight could always be bundled as optional ESL/ESP files with a FOmod installer.

Edited by naaitsab
6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

AAF however is now required for the proper handling of sex scenes with DD.

It looks like the script is intended to degrade gracefully when the AAF plugin is absent. It only strictly requires AAF's script sources at compilation, right? Or am I misunderstanding the implementation there?