1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you're building them with the exact same preset - don't build the clamps with the "CBBE Curvy (Outfit)" preset if your body is built with "CBBE Curvy".

I'm building them like you say, which is why I'm surprised it's not working. Seems to only be nipple-related things, everything else from the mod fits just fine.

30 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

For that, it looks like you'll need to edit the constants at the top of DD_Event_Vibrate.psc and recompile it with PapyrusCompiler from the FO4CK.

Okay that's a bit above my level, but thanks for the reply.

8 hours ago, gadgetzan said:

Is there a way to change the frequency of stimulation events from plug and vibrator?

At this moment the only way - alter script DD_Event_Vibrate.psc and recompile.

Set MinimumCooldown and MaximumCooldown to desired values. In seconds.

They are marked as const, so after game loading new values will be used, not previously saved values.

Edited by Dlinny_Lag
6 hours ago, gadgetzan said:

Okay that's a bit above my level, but thanks for the reply.

The default range is between 15 seconds and 120 seconds real time which IMO is far to low, as you point out it's almost continuously firing.

I have mine set between 300 and 1800 (5 - 30 minutes). PM me if you want a copy

On 7/30/2021 at 2:01 PM, Elsidia said:

I'm curious why mod author use this expression bool silent=!Util.isInMenuMode() if in next line it's convert it back: If !Silent ......

In other places i not put other check because there is check only for player (that means it works only if in pipboy for equip unequip.)

But thanks for fixing scripts.

Yeah I noticed that too, about the odd logic.  But that's just Kimy's coding style.

The question I have is: did this fix the problem?

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

But that's just Kimy's coding style.

The question I have is: did this fix the problem?

In first post is mentioned that ag12 user helps with script. Maybe this is him style to code. Also this user made F4SS mod and uses DD bug in own mode to force it works as it wants) maybe both codes is by ag12)

About that if it help you need ask @Person1, because it's uses Fallsouls. i don't have this mod. In other way i will be test it by myself and compile new scripts.

My Fallout 4 looks like cards house: just pull out one or add one more and house fall off and breaks.

That means if i install or remove some mod it ends with instant CTD. I don't touch while it works)

I have been testing mods a lot over the last few weeks to see what I want out of my next playthrough, and I discovered earlier that I have a problem with DD gloves. When equipped my fingers are kind of long, and curled. It also absolutely wrecks my body texture. I thought at first maybe it is because I have installed, and uninstalled so much stuff. So I did a clean install with only the minimal mods installed for DD. By that I mean I Installed 1-7, 9 from AAF Fucking Manual, DD's dependencies, and DD. I also manually installed:

I built morphs went into the game, and consoled in Leather Restrictive Gloves. I still have the same hand problems. So then I decided I would try this:

It didn't fix the problem .I have been reading daily on the forums for 3 weeks, or so now. It seems to me that I seen another hand fix that is specifically for DD, but for the life of me I cannot find it. I have read so much stuff lately that it is all starting to run together lol. Anyway does anyone know if there is a patch for this, or how I can fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by blastikor
4 hours ago, blastikor said:

Anyway does anyone know if there is a patch for this, or how I can fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I use this and there i not see problems with gloves. But if you want use your conversion, you need load a gloves into outfit studio and fix weight for it.

seems problem is in wrong fingers weights.

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I use this and there i not see problems with gloves. But if you want use your conversion, you need load a gloves into outfit studio and fix weight for it.

Unfortunately, that one's built for FG 1.45 and hasn't been officially updated. I've converted the items I care about to work with FG >=1.75, but it would be great if the author revisited it at some point since it's a really good conversion otherwise.

21 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Unfortunately, that one's built for FG 1.45 and hasn't been officially updated. I've converted the items I care about to work with FG >=1.75, b

What is changes between FG 1.45 and 1.75? More bones? I think fingers is last thing what can be updated and maybe from this conversion version can take off gloves and put into version 1.75?

My Fallout 4 is outdated and I'm not plan to change it.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I found a tutorial over on nexus for converting. I might give it a go. I'll just need to look, and see how many sets of gloves will need to be converted. For now I suppose I'll just build everything in DD except gloves. Depending on clipping I may attempt conversion soon. Thanks for the reply.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

What is changes between FG 1.45 and 1.75? More bones? I think fingers is last thing what can be updated and maybe from this conversion version can take off gloves and put into version 1.75?

My Fallout 4 is outdated and I'm not plan to change it.

Some bones were replaced, others added (particularly physics bones). The updating process is fairly straightforward: replace the reference body, delete the obsolete bones, copy weights from the new bones, redo any body zaps as needed. For the visually inclined, TBOS did a video walkthrough of the process when 1.75 was released, and pinned it on the ZeX Discord. For items with no body zaps to worry about, it's only a few minutes each. If you need to re-add body zaps, a few more minutes depending on how accurate you are painting on the vertex masks.

7 minutes ago, blastikor said:

I found a tutorial over on nexus for converting. I might give it a go. I'll just need to look, and see how many sets of gloves will need to be converted. For now I suppose I'll just build everything in DD except gloves. Depending on clipping I may attempt conversion soon. Thanks for the reply.

There are a few. The most comprehensive and up to date one is Graf's Guide to Fallout 4 Outfit Conversions which goes into lots of detail and has plenty of screenshots and diagrams.

But if all you want to do is update an existing FG 1.45 or 1.61 conversion to 1.75+ the process is much quicker and less error-prone than converting from scratch.

Also, the process for converting gloves is a bit fiddly, but I had to figure it out recently for some conversions I'm working through for Barbarous Continent, and received some great advice in the FG Conversions thread:

14 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There are a few. The most comprehensive and up to date one is Graf's Guide to Fallout 4 Outfit Conversions which goes into lots of detail and has plenty of screenshots and diagrams.

But if all you want to do is update an existing FG 1.45 or 1.61 conversion to 1.75+ the process is much quicker and less error-prone than converting from scratch.

Also, the process for converting gloves is a bit fiddly, but I had to figure it out recently for some conversions I'm working through for Barbarous Continent, and received some great advice in the FG Conversions thread:

Thanks for this. I'll be sure to check it out. I've been out of the modding scene for a long time. I'm sure these guides/information will prove to be very valuable.

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The updating process is fairly straightforward

I know how it's work, i converted many outfits to Fusion girl myself. And I don't plan it update to 1.75

As for DD there is problem with straitjackets and dress bones weight to made it look as it look now.

Something is wrong with the script that is checking for plugs. Every now and then (actually too often) I get a message "Your plug is stimulating you" and my protagonist start to moan and touch herself. That would be fine if I were wearing a plug, but I removed all of them. I even invoked unequipall command to ensure that nothing remains. I checked papyrus logs and although there isn't a lot I see some messages about FPP and checking whether I wear something in slot 58.

I would appreciate if someone could help me to get rid of this problem. It was fun at first but right now I got tired of constant moans.

12 minutes ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

Something is wrong with the script that is checking for plugs. Every now and then (actually too often) I get a message "Your plug is stimulating you" and my protagonist start to moan and touch herself. That would be fine if I were wearing a plug, but I removed all of them. I even invoked unequipall command to ensure that nothing remains. I checked papyrus logs and although there isn't a lot I see some messages about FPP and checking whether I wear something in slot 58.

I would appreciate if someone could help me to get rid of this problem. It was fun at first but right now I got tired of constant moans.

I think that could result if the plug was removed in some way which did not trigger the normal removal routines which unbind the effect script. Have you tried wearing a plug or vibrator and then removing it through one of the typical methods the DD mod expects?

I've not seen this situation exactly, but similar things happen if, for example, armbinders or yokes are unequipped incorrectly.

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I think that could result if the plug was removed in some way which did not trigger the normal removal routines which unbind the effect script. Have you tried wearing a plug or vibrator and then removing it through one of the typical methods the DD mod expects?

I've not seen this situation exactly, but similar things happen if, for example, armbinders or yokes are unequipped incorrectly.

Ok, I was been able to resolve the issue. By sticking one of the other buttplugs offered by DD. It seems that it didn't work for me the first time, because I was trying to use the buttplug that was improperly removed. I created another one and went through the normal locking dialog - and it fixed the problem.

Edited by m0rdr3d0
Resolved the issue.
20 hours ago, cotoli said:

How can i equip black latex stuff to a companion? The option is not there, only in leather stuff.

If you mean latex dresses then some of it are bugged: those dress inventory device have missing dummy armor. You need add those armor to those dress in xedit to allow place on those dresses on NPC.

As there are quite a number of user submitted changes/fixes to the mod via this thread. Would it be an idea to bundle those and make a 'community patch'?  I don't think any official update might come so this might be a good alternative. 

Source files (for scripts) should be provided and all the changes the patch makes. Conflicting items could be placed in a subfolder so the user can choose themselves.