29 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The "data" folder is not where F4SE goes. You extract all of it into the Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

yah, I'll chalk that one up to my heat addled brain.

Currently 32deg C in my apartment at 830pm

given that I don't function well above 24deg C.........?

16 minutes ago, Bones said:

Is there anyway to use DD with the Ikaros Androids mod? 
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48237 (here it is)

That would require a patch, but it's not too difficult to make. Just very tedious.

The only thing that is needed is to add Ikaros Androids as a master, then on each armoraddon, select the Ikaros race as another race, and then save the patch.

While it is simple, it will take a fair amount of time to do.

51 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

That would require a patch, but it's not too difficult to make. Just very tedious.

The only thing that is needed is to add Ikaros Androids as a master, then on each armoraddon, select the Ikaros race as another race, and then save the patch.

While it is simple, it will take a fair amount of time to do.

Ah I see, thanks for the answer at least.

On 6/30/2021 at 4:49 AM, izzyknows said:

Generally as instant crash is due to missing requirements... generally.

Yeah but thats not the case.(unless the mod has some secret requirements)
And its not like an insta crash it loads till the bethesda cog and then when its starts spinning it crashes. 
If I disable DD it loads just fine.

On 6/30/2021 at 4:52 AM, IBAGadget said:

Did you manually install F4SE? or did you just let NMM do it?

If you didn't manually move the F4SE files into your FO4 Data folder, it won't work properly.  I made this mistake initially, and once I got F4SE properly installed, my crashing problems disappeared

I installed F4SE manually then just added it in NMM

57 minutes ago, ArcaneWhore said:

Yeah but thats not the case.(unless the mod has some secret requirements)
And its not like an insta crash it loads till the bethesda cog and then when its starts spinning it crashes. 
If I disable DD it loads just fine.

You could have a bad/corrupt install.

Re-download DD, just to make sure you have good copy then manually install it over the current install. Then batch build the outfits and see how it goes. Wouldn't hurt to make sure NMM put DD below AWKCR & Torture Devices. It's pretty good about that, but never hurts to check.

BTW, the can clean the AWKCR dependency since DD doesn't use it all. Kimy did that for "future" use... which has never happened.

Hello

I have small request to add colors to latex hoods (masks). It's only black color at the moment, but catsuits are of nice red, pink, white, so would be very nice to have latex masks of same color scheme. thank you in advance! :)

1 hour ago, Ratamon said:

Hello

I have small request to add colors to latex hoods (masks). It's only black color at the moment, but catsuits are of nice red, pink, white, so would be very nice to have latex masks of same color scheme. thank you in advance! :)

You'll have to do that yourself.  Kimy pretty much abandoned this mod.

5 minutes ago, lonewanderingSub said:

Hi, I cannot get this mod to install through vortex because it says it is not set up to run through the storage site the link directs me to. But i can download torture devices because it is archived on this site. can you set this mod to archive here too?

No. It's to large to host on LL.

Manually download it and install.

On 7/1/2021 at 11:22 AM, izzyknows said:

You could have a bad/corrupt install.

Re-download DD, just to make sure you have good copy then manually install it over the current install. Then batch build the outfits and see how it goes. Wouldn't hurt to make sure NMM put DD below AWKCR & Torture Devices. It's pretty good about that, but never hurts to check.

BTW, the can clean the AWKCR dependency since DD doesn't use it all. Kimy did that for "future" use... which has never happened.

Yeah that didn't work out :c
Did everything you said and manually installed the mod and what do you know it crashed again.
Seems like I'm not gonna play f4 after all 

2 hours ago, ArcaneWhore said:

Yeah that didn't work out :c
Did everything you said and manually installed the mod and what do you know it crashed again.
Seems like I'm not gonna play f4 after all 

Well, ya got something mucked up a bit.

Disable all your mods except DD and it's dependencies.

Load the game>start a new run and make sure everything works. If it crashes on load you have a bad install. If it doesn't crash....

Enable 1/2 of your mods... load the save... No crash.. you know it issue is in the remaining disabled mods.

Enable 1/2 of the disabled mods and repeat.

Sorry if this sounds like a noob question as I'm new to bodyslide and the like,

what have I done wrong that causes my character to have 2 sets of breasts when wearing devices like the harness?

Should i be batch building differently?

44 minutes ago, chsien5 said:

what have I done wrong that causes my character to have 2 sets of breasts when wearing devices like the harness?

Can you explain what you mean by "two sets of breasts" (or add a screenshot of it)? If you're saying that the chest part of some devious device is larger than the actual breasts on the body inside it and there's a noticeable gap between the clothing and the body, that's usually a sign that the clothing was not built with or not designed for the body you're using.

What base body mod do you use (CBBE, FG, et cetera) and are you using a BodySlide conversion of DD (for example, one of the ones for the Fusion Girl body)?

Edited by vaultbait
45 minutes ago, chsien5 said:

Here this should fix it.

Extract it overwriting the current files. Then rebuild the outfits.

DD Reference Mesh Fix.zip

On 7/3/2021 at 9:18 AM, izzyknows said:

Well, ya got something mucked up a bit.

Disable all your mods except DD and it's dependencies.

Load the game>start a new run and make sure everything works. If it crashes on load you have a bad install. If it doesn't crash....

Enable 1/2 of your mods... load the save... No crash.. you know it issue is in the remaining disabled mods.

Enable 1/2 of the disabled mods and repeat.

Well I did that and game crashed before I could get into the starting menu
I'm gonna reinstall the game and NMM

5 hours ago, Nexodus said:

Just wondering,

has anyone converted weight bones to this set or is there a lot of issues from doing that?

I am just assuming it is very tedious.

Can you explain what you mean by "weight bones"? Like cloth bones for the long dresses, or something else entirely?

On 6/25/2021 at 11:03 PM, claiomhsolais said:

in combat, npc or follower wearing arm restraints automatically free themselves and join the fight, but then back to being restrained after that. how can i keep them permanently restrained?

The problem was in the AI packages from Torture Devices that DD uses.  I updated Torture Devices so bound NPCs won't do that.

@Elsidia@izzyknows@vaultbait

1 hour ago, NewtoMods96 said:

I was wondering if you could make the keys droppable. I would like to store some keys in various places just in case my things get stolen. That way I have backups without having to go all the way back to the Memory Den. I love this mod and thanks for your time!

You can. Kimy has pretty much abandoned this mod. Just not "officially" said so.

Drop the attached file in your Fallout4 folder, change the first 2 digits to match your load order for each key (d044e9f). Then in game run bat keys.

Tip: easy way to find the prid, help chastity 4 keym. The txt files are not loaded like normal game files, so you can edit them while running the game.

keys.txt

Edited by izzyknows