8 hours ago, NewtoMods96 said:

I was wondering if you could make the keys droppable.

As for i think keys not droppable because it's makes life so easy in DD.

Also note that DD not works on full strength. By engine bug it's always use easiest difficulty 9. In default need be 4.

So you run DD in easy mode.

As example when you are locked into any restraint cool-down mode is 1 hour.

In original difficulty 4 it was planned 3 or 4 hours. Also in game not work half of DD mechanics, because those are disabled in difficulty 9.

Edited by Elsidia
On 7/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, izzyknows said:

You can. Kimy has pretty much abandoned this mod. Just not "officially" said so.

Drop the attached file in your Fallout4 folder, change the first 2 digits to match your load order for each key (d044e9f). Then in game run bat keys.

Tip: easy way to find the prid, help chastity 4 keym. The txt files are not loaded like normal game files, so you can edit them while running the game.

keys.txt 46 B · 5 downloads

Thank you for this. Got used to vanilla DD, but it needs to be fun for everybody. Also for an abandoned mod, it still seems to work very well, wish there were more events though where you wiggle in restraints.

On 6/22/2021 at 11:35 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Here is a patch that enables proper DD animations on the AAF body double.   If it detects that the player has started an AAF scene, it will check for DD and TD animation keywords on the player and apply any that are found to the body double, then set the double's Animation Archetype to kick off the animations.  This is more efficient than trying to find the inventory device for each worn rendered device, but has the same effect.  It works for me, please give it a test and let me know.

image.png

Devious Devices AAF Support.7z 4.21 kB · 74 downloads

This patch works or is a damn good placebo. I've had no issues with AAF animations and Devious Devices since.

5 hours ago, run4loki2 said:

Thank you for this. Got used to vanilla DD, but it needs to be fun for everybody. Also for an abandoned mod, it still seems to work very well, wish there were more events though where you wiggle in restraints.

You're Welcome.

Ya, don't be putting restraints on settlers. It ends badly. LOL

7 hours ago, run4loki2 said:

This patch works or is a damn good placebo. I've had no issues with AAF animations and Devious Devices since.

Thanks.  It's definitely not a placebo :)  I've been working with those kinds of animations a lot recently and realized I could just apply them directly to the AAF body double by script.

On 7/10/2021 at 1:52 AM, vaultbait said:

Can you explain what you mean by "weight bones"? Like cloth bones for the long dresses, or something else entirely?

The weight paint tool that changes colour by higher the weight(Might be visa versa)

I was trying to convert/copy the weight from a CBBE bodymesh to another CBBE mesh, trying to synergize the femalebody mesh physics with the outfit replacer/body.

But whatever I seem to export is far from what I expected, I've tried several different ways, from exporting the nif, tried every copy bone weight function it had to offer.

I tried loading a reference, but the weight paint distribution is not identical at all and generally results with stretched skin sucked through space-time.

Sorry for the slow response, if you need screenshots, I can always provide that to elaborate.

I saw one person mention this but i didnt see a solution for it. 

I keep having the issue of trying to put the devices on myself but they simply dont appear but (most) of the devices appear on the NPC's i apply them too. 

Im using CBBE body (Chubby) and have tried it on the default CBBE (Curvy). 

Ive created batch builds (including morphs) numerous times making sure to build all of the different outifts. 

can someone help me figure out what im doing wrong?

1 minute ago, Person1 said:

I saw one person mention this but i didnt see a solution for it. 

I keep having the issue of trying to put the devices on myself but they simply dont appear but (most) of the devices appear on the NPC's i apply them too. 

Im using CBBE body (Chubby) and have tried it on the default CBBE (Curvy). 

Ive created batch builds (including morphs) numerous times making sure to build all of the different outifts. 

can someone help me figure out what im doing wrong?

I just realized im also not able to remove the devices from the NPC's inventories even tho i have the keys to be able to do so. 

image.png.e47659000b4118923f603902d0dec913.png

Can someone walk me through on how to add pipboy to the exclusion list? I couldn't find anything about it after searching the entire thread and I'm not sure how do I go about it from here, but I did manage to set master and whatnot.

Edited by placeh0ldr
1 hour ago, Reaper121 said:

Got an issue with a Chastity Belt and Bra that don't respond to any key i can find, High Security or otherwise.  Console commands won't remove them either.  Any Ideas?  I got them waking up from the cryo freeze cutscene, if that helps

Don't use console commands to remove locked devices. Ends very badly. ;)

You need to talk to John in the Dugout Inn. It's part of the Belted quest... which is to get the stuff removed.

8 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Don't use console commands to remove locked devices. Ends very badly. ;)

You need to talk to John in the Dugout Inn. It's part of the Belted quest... which is to get the stuff removed.

Out of curiosity, which mod is that from? (I know it's not DD itself.)

1 hour ago, Reaper121 said:

Found him, thanks.  Only problem now is 3rd person is stuck in the bunny hop.  Probably due to console command use. Thanks for helping

Yea that'll happen.

Try crafting the hobble dress, equipping it, hop around a bit then remove it. (manipulate the lock when putting it on)

Edit:
There's also a patch to remove the bunny hop. (super simple to do yourself)

Edited by izzyknows