What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

49 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

so im going to play a paladin that basically get mind broken into a thalmor cocksleeve

problem is a sever lack of thalmor followers to do so

question does anyone know any thalmor followers? don't have to be from an adult mod(all tough i prefer that) or from even loverslab just a thalmor follower that i can use submissive lola on

Edit:

Ah Special Edition Ignore what I posted.

Looking on Nexus SE section I can see only 2 follower mods for Thalmor.

Ondolemar

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5451

And a Pack from Jinxxed0 that, like all Jinxxed0's follower mods, contains really curvy females, scantily dressed and the only reason you would know they were Thalmor is that the Mod is called "Five Thalmor Mages"

I don't think that's what you're looking for so I didn't bother linking it and just used to get a cheap shot in.

You could probably just make your own using console to duplicate an NPC and EFF to turn it into a follower.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:42 PM, Gromilla said:

I’ll add a little, the author made a version for SE, but it is paid. 

if I am not mistaken

Does anyone have download available for Grim's ears? Off Patreon, basically impossible to join the /r/modshare subreddit where it might be posted, and otherwise old links have been deleted.

I've looked on the Nexus for skimpy enchantable mage clothes for CBBE 3BA. I was a little underwhelmed. The ones that looked relatively decent were already enchanted. I was hoping there was a mage equivalent to the bikini armor that doesn't look like painfully fluorescent swimwear (which isn't usually enchantable, by the way). In any new playthrough I max out my enchanting skill early, so I can enchant something far superior to any pre-enchanted items. Does anyone know of any non-Nexus mage clothes? Just looking for leads.

This seems to be somewhat like what you are wanting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285?tab=description

Another one though not 3ba is the art of magic remake, they are both enchanted and non enchanted versions around. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19737?tab=description

Though if there is a mage clothes pack/mod you already like place a link here and I will have a look at them, chances are them being non-enchantable is a simple keyword or two being missing on them, easily sorted out.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

This seems to be somewhat like what you are wanting https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285?tab=description

Another one though not 3ba is the art of magic remake, they are both enchanted and non enchanted versions around. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19737?tab=description

Though if there is a mage clothes pack/mod you already like place a link here and I will have a look at them, chances are them being non-enchantable is a simple keyword or two being missing on them, easily sorted out.

Thanks for the ideas, but I've already seen those.

I've seen the "Bikini Mage Robes - CBBE" mod already, there are only two robes in the set and it appears to be still in early bug resolution as there are a lot of clothing clipping problems still being identified and resolved. 

I've also seen "The Art of Magicka 2020 SSE", but it wasn't as skimpy as I was looking for. 

Trust me -- I've literally browsed through page after page on the Nexus.

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I've also seen "The Art of Magicka 2020 SSE", but it wasn't as skimpy as I was looking for.

In defense of the Art of Magika pack(s), there are "ghost" or translucent options for each school and special or apex specialization robes(when you've mastered skill trees) which I do not believe are pictured.  They are the nocturnal robe in form.  Though if I'm honest, having the mod just the labia ring piercings and several accessories justifies its presence in my load order alone.

The mod has its problems, but its serviceable; even more so since Mebantiza fixed dozens of issues from the original release.

:edit: Also I deleted the panties that where part of the meshes for the translucent robes, so... Yea.

1 hour ago, MoonSpot said:

In defense of the Art of Magika pack(s), there are "ghost" or translucent options for each school and special or apex specialization robes(when you've mastered skill trees) which I do not believe are pictured.  They are the nocturnal robe in form.  Though if I'm honest, having the mod just the labia ring piercings and several accessories justifies its presence in my load order alone.

The mod has its problems, but its serviceable; even more so since Mebantiza fixed dozens of issues from the original release.

:edit: Also I deleted the panties that where part of the meshes for the translucent robes, so... Yea.

It won't work for me anyway, as the mod page says it's not for CBBE and the mod author will _never_ make a CBBE version according to the description text.

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

It won't work for me anyway, as the mod page says it's not for CBBE and the mod author will _never_ make a CBBE version according to the description text.

Just had a better look as I thought it was cbbe myself, and choosing unp was a weird decision on their part, mind you as the original mod was unp chances are that was why unp for it, though there is an cbbe conversion for the le version of aom, it would require basically redoing for se due to changes in the versions of cbbe for se, and it would likely be tedious as hell, as from what I remember it took ages to get cbbe/unp bodyslide conversion of it.

On 10/19/2020 at 2:43 AM, Luka10 said:

is there a mod with clothing of an open jacket like a  jacket that has it's sides hanging on the breast so revealing the  center of the belly and the outsides of the breast?

Making the same assumption as the others--that you mean the inner surfaces: COCO Pampas 09:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosbzuvTvdYEizI41wVw4RCuZUvc?e=BqEBuW

It looks like the zipper might be broken, so you might want to help her with that.

OK, you probably won't....

11 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

seems to be it, thanks

Hope you have as much fun with it as I do. One word of caution  - messing with factions can have a knock-on effect, e.g. if you make vampires friendly you will likely make Vigilants hostile.

You should also check out all the other handy thing Manipulator does.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:48 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I've looked on the Nexus for skimpy enchantable mage clothes for CBBE 3BA. I was a little underwhelmed. The ones that looked relatively decent were already enchanted. I was hoping there was a mage equivalent to the bikini armor that doesn't look like painfully fluorescent swimwear (which isn't usually enchantable, by the way).

If you find an outfit that you like that's pre-enchanted, just use SSEEdit to remove the enchantment.