What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

22 minutes ago, Sanguine Rose 666 said:

I'm looking for a mod like "Engine Fixes" from Skyrim SE for Oldrim.

This should go in the Oldrim sections then, I guess. Anyways, in LE there is Bug Fixes and Crash Fixes by meh, these have some of the settings and fixes that you could find in SE mods like Engine Fixes.

Good lord, help me. 9 years of skyrim and no love for pugilists. Oh sure, we have unarmed combat mods out there, but meh. I need a nice cestus or something. I have 5 different weapons that can knock enemies down, but those enchantments cant be placed on armor. Hell, I have a now that will send an NPC flying out of sight. That's actually fun as hell. Check the link, lmao. 

SO ANYWAY. Does anyone know of a set of gloves that have a knockdown enchantment? Or is there anyone who can make it?

37 minutes ago, malachiwuff said:

Good lord, help me. 9 years of skyrim and no love for pugilists. Oh sure, we have unarmed combat mods out there, but meh. I need a nice cestus or something. I have 5 different weapons that can knock enemies down, but those enchantments cant be placed on armor. Hell, I have a now that will send an NPC flying out of sight. That's actually fun as hell. Check the link, lmao. 

SO ANYWAY. Does anyone know of a set of gloves that have a knockdown enchantment? Or is there anyone who can make it?

My dude, you already posted this and a moderator merged your thread in the What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread. Get the hint.

Check Melee Power Knockback. Description mentions it works even with unarmed. Not sure if that's the kind of effect you're looking for, but is worth checking. Otherwise you could look for knockdown spell effects and use Ordinator skill trees to tie that spell to power attacks (with an Enchanting perk). You can do plenty of things with those mods. 

Anybody have a recommendation for a good town & city overhaul mod? I tried JK's Skyrim, but the first time I went to Winterhold my game froze and I eventually had to end-task on SSE to get out. It did this twice in a row, so I uninstalled JK's Skyrim and loaded the save from just before I had installed it, and was able to go to Winterhold, wherre I completed the quest normally.

The only home I own is Breezehome, so no big deal if that gets recycled, and I've only been to 3 towns so far, so it's as good a time as any to try an overhaul mod. What are the best ones? First requirement: doesn't freeze the game. Lol.

Are there any mods that act as armor/clothing replacers but have multiple versions of said armor (ie. skimpy vs non-skimpy)? Looking for immersion with my other adult mods where if my character is struggling to look for clothes, she might come across the skimpy version or the non-skimpy version.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Anybody have a recommendation for a good town & city overhaul mod? I tried JK's Skyrim, but the first time I went to Winterhold my game froze and I eventually had to end-task on SSE to get out. It did this twice in a row, so I uninstalled JK's Skyrim and loaded the save from just before I had installed it, and was able to go to Winterhold, wherre I completed the quest normally.

The only home I own is Breezehome, so no big deal if that gets recycled, and I've only been to 3 towns so far, so it's as good a time as any to try an overhaul mod. What are the best ones? First requirement: doesn't freeze the game. Lol.

if you want a good custom home i recommend Elysium estate it has everything you'd ever need for enchanting storage and a home it even has 3 spas and special display/trophy room. the spa's have the option to remove Npc clothes when they enter so it's very immersive despite only being one level and it's proximity to whiterun is very nice.https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4119?tab=description

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Did you try: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9074

Works well with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1941 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6130

A while back, I remember reading something about a tweak to Hydragorgon's Slave Girls so that the trainers spoke at a reasonable volume, and the subtitles didn't override everything else said in the same cell.

Anyone remember where it was or what it was called? I can't seem to find it now I come to look for it again. It may be part of a compendium of fixes.

Also, anyone know if there's an SE version?

8 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'd keep JK and just remove winterhold.  The instructions for doing so in xEdit are on JKs page(basically delete winterhold worldspace records).  Then I'd opt for Qaxe Questorium's winterhold rebuilt and immersive college of winterhold.

Alternatively you could grab all of arthmoors town and hamlet mods to beef up the smaller locals and vastly improve their immersion.

I tried the "great cities" series, I wouldn't recommend them, though they really should be much better now from when I tried them.

But whatever you do or don't do, you(and everyone) need this one for Fort Dawnguard https://martinjamesmods.blogspot.com/2016/03/skyrim-fort-dawnguard-overhaul.html (need to be converted to SE by user)

23 hours ago, Liteflitz said:

Greetings, I was hoping f this post was right placed in 1st place, but i wanted if some expert can convert this armor for CBBE 3BBB, i tried doing it myself but failed to do so. so i was hoping someone can do this favor.

the link of the armor is here

http://powersuper.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2.html

This mod contains that armour as a replacer for the vampire robes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518?

I'm super dumb, I downloaded the Tera Elin 2 mod, made a character, was gonna use the succubus mod. And then realized the Elin 2 are not adult mod compatible even though they aren't lolis like the mod it's based on. Has anyone done an SexLab compatibility for that race or something similar? Or is there a mod with characters that have a similar facial style?

trying to get the best skyrim adult playthrough i can but the mods i try always seem to not work right.. either they dont line up with the character and the animations are always off, or they make it to were the skins of the npc`s or character im playing are all screwed up,, so if any one can recommend me some mods to play with id really appreciate it...

mainly looking for better graphic mods, bestilaity mods, and toy mods that inculde bdsm,,, and a good mimic mod with tentacles,,,

I mainly play as a khajitt.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:17 PM, malachiwuff said:

You can make it yourself, and so much more!

I use two enchanting mods plus a crafting boost ring:

*You are still restricted by logic- e.g. you can't put damage, soul trap or leech enchantments on clothes or armor- just on weapons, and by the same token you can't put Fortify Armor enchantments etc. on weapons. But now that I think about it, how cool would it be to have a pair of slooty stiletto heels with "Fire Damage" and "Absorb Health" enchants on them so you can kick someone's ass and flame them at the same time as you suck the life force from their shriveling, collapsing bodies... :classic_tongue:

Using these mods together enables me to enchant my belly-button piercing to augment my unarmed skills such that I have to be careful not to one-punch-kill my opponent at times when a quest calls for brawling (the macho chick in the Bannered Mare and the thug in Markarth, for example.) It also allows me to put 14 uber-enchantments on my armored polished fingernails so that I can fight in a miniskirt and cami top, or any other clothing, or naked, without needing to worry about enchanting any armor or weapons unless I just want to put fire damage on my bow to see the cool effects when the arrow hits.

So you could easily use the same mods to enchant any ring or gloves with Fortify Unarmed x10,000 and brawl with dragons. :classic_biggrin:

18 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

I'd keep JK and just remove winterhold.  The instructions for doing so in xEdit are on JKs page(basically delete winterhold worldspace records).  Then I'd opt for Qaxe Questorium's winterhold rebuilt and immersive college of winterhold.

Wow, thanks, I didn't know that the Winterhold problem I encountered with JK was that widespread. Not sure if it may be too late for me to add QQ Winterhold though, I'm already almost through with it, having become Arch Mage last night. Still, it would be nice to see a better Winterhold, so I may try it and see just how firmly vanilla Winterhold is baked into my saves... :classic_wacko:

Alternatively you could grab all of arthmoors town and hamlet mods to beef up the smaller locals and vastly improve their immersion.

Alternatively? From what I could gather, JK covers the large towns and cities while Arthmoor covers the villages and settlements, so that the two mods might be complementary instead of mutually exclusive. I'll have to check more carefully, so thanks for the heads up.

But whatever you do or don't do, you(and everyone) need this one for Fort Dawnguard https://martinjamesmods.blogspot.com/2016/03/skyrim-fort-dawnguard-overhaul.html (need to be converted to SE by user)

Well, this advice is timely- I always save Dawnguard until I've more or less finished the other areas, because Serana is such a stumble-into-me and trigger-all-traps and block-all-doorways follower, not responding to any of the usual follower control mods that prevent followers from being so obnoxious, knocking me off of cliffs, aggroing mobs while I'm trying to stealth-flank them, killing me by triggering traps, etc.... But once you start with Serana you're pretty much stuck with her until the end in Castle Volkihar.... so I haven't been to Ft. Dawnguard yet this playthrough. Thanks for the tip!