What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm searching all around internet to find any mod with 3D pubic hair, who works together with SoS CBBE Futanari addon. The closest i reached of it, was this one (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19621?tab=files). But, that one overwrites the actual body texture mod i'm using (The Pure CBBE 8K, to be precise).

2D texture pubic hair ones got covered by the schlong mesh, so doesnt look like a good option. But i'm open to suggestions

My main goal is make my orc a hairy futa orc. So, i'm up to any (reasonable) option to achieve it :3 Thx in advance for any help i receive from here ^^  

18 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

I seem to recall one in halo's Poser( https://dysintropi.me/)

Thanks! Sadly, I haven't been able to make Poser Hotkeys actually work (I can select a pose but when I pull the trigger it doesn't fire.)

18 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

In screen-archery I'd just embarrass myself by displaying such tiny floppy Epeen shamelessly to this community

Aww, I wouldn't make fun of you... as far as you know... :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks! Sadly, I haven't been able to make Poser Hotkeys actually work (I can select a pose but when I pull the trigger it doesn't fire.)

There are several mods for the hotkeys specifically on the nexus, also there is this that I just found...

2 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

There are several mods for the hotkeys specifically on the nexus, also there is this that I just found...

[Halo's Poser Link]

Thanks, I had tried that some time ago and couldn't tame it- what documentation I could find for it was out of date or something... I got GomaPero's poses working but can't find the animated onesand the whole rigamarole of using 2 rings one after the other just to see each pose makes the thought of playing all 1,000++ poses pretty daunting. There are pictures provided, but after Set #4 or #5 (of 20+ sets of 81 poses each) there are no further Set numbers, so the value of that guide plummets to just above zero. I'll keep trying. Thanks again for your help.

EDIT: I got this fixed. I managed to port Lumi. The problem was that the CK ported its own FaceGeom NIF for the Meshes as well as FaceTint Files for the Textures. I backed up these three files, ported the ESP first, overwrote the new Face files the CK made with the Old ones and now Lumi is fully ported to SSE. (Please keep this post here for anyone who has trouble and wants to contact me for help on this issue.)

ORIGINAL POST:

Has anyone ported the LE version of Lumi -Minotaur's Might- to SSE? I am requesting a port or link to an SSE version of her.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79899/

If no links or ports exist, can someone point me to a follower conversion guide? I converted Lumi myself, got her body and physics in-game but her face and hair obviously don't match up to the Original Mod (proof of my conversion outcome in attached file below).

SkyrimSE_2020_11_06_10_09_25_246.bmp

On 11/6/2020 at 12:48 AM, Vyxenne said:

Did you run FNIS after activating the pose mods?

think the sequence was

1) Install & activate GomaPero poses, Halo poses, whatever

2) Run FNIS

3) Install PHP and tell it which pose sets were active

9 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Did you run FNIS after activating the pose mods?

think the sequence was

1) Install & activate GomaPero poses, Halo poses, whatever

2) Run FNIS

3) Install PHP and tell it which pose sets were active

Yes, I did run FNIS, although idk whether I ran it before or after installing PHP. I also ran the PHP generator. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, GerdWagner said:

Devious Devices:
Are these nipple and clitoris piercings also available as HDT-SMP version for SSE? Got them currently for BHUNP, but it would be nicer if they would move.

I mean I had seen something before, but unfortunately I don't remember where and if it was for le or se.

Only thing along those lines I recall seeing was someone with some authority(in SLFramework/DeviousDevices), though I do not recall who, declared that UNPB, UUNP and other UNP based off-shoots will never receive support in SE.  Was quite some time ago, maybe a few months after SE release.

If anyone is aware of support for piercings I too would love to hear of it.  Though for UNPB'ish bodies primarily.

Hi there! New user here, so I'm a bit clueless on things like formatting; apologies in advance.
I'm wondering about requesting armour that's basically.... PSO's FOmar robes, I guess? But compatible with females., I guess. Also, please, note. That doesn't mean 'slutify it'. Please, for the love of god, don't slutify it. These robes, PSO's FOmar class is a very precious memory to me since it's one of the first games I remember playing with my  elder brother. I don't want to see it wrecked and ruined into a skimpy garbage heap.

Yes, I know, strong words, but I feel very strongly about this, which might sound dumb, tbh. I want to keep my memories untarnished ❤️

Spoiler

pso-fomar.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Hello everyone! I've been looking all over the internet for the passed 4 days with no luck on finding the BDO 2.0 Pack all the links are deleted or dead

I'm specifically looking for THIS pack https://9204honeybee.tistory.com/45?category=957530 This contains Armor AND weapons included in the pack. 

Alot of people have been posting and saying that there is a version of this ported to SE

However, I can't find the one that's been ported to SE however as all those links are dead