What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello All, 

I have a kind request, if possible for a highres CBBE or better, 3BBB female compatible body tex. that is grimy and unshaven. Believe that is what is best suited for the game. It does not seem right that Player, NPCs, Bandits and other enemies hav clean pristine skin and trimmed pubes. 

Please let me know if there is indeed any such mod. Currently I am playing with SOS NPC female pubics with 3BA addons, which is great, but still more can be done with it comes to body grime and wild bush

42 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Hello All, 

I have a kind request, if possible for a highres CBBE or better, 3BBB female compatible body tex. that is grimy and unshaven. Believe that is what is best suited for the game. It does not seem right that Player, NPCs, Bandits and other enemies hav clean pristine skin and trimmed pubes. 

Please let me know if there is indeed any such mod. Currently I am playing with SOS NPC female pubics with 3BA addons, which is great, but still more can be done with it comes to body grime and wild bush

The closest I have seen to that is BetterBecause's Body Imperfect which is CBBE, I couldn't say how well that lines up on the 3BBB body or, for that matter, how much work is involved in making it compatible with SE. Others have ported BetterBecause's mods but I couldn't see this one amongst them.

20 hours ago, NecroKnightmare said:

Hello, I am fairly new to modding in anything more complicated than stuff that autoruns itself once installed, and I am trying to utilize belly inflation for Sexlab Parasites and Egg Factory. I am using the cbbese body, and I did a morph enabled batch build with bodyslider. I have  HDT-SMP installed. Basically, I have no idea what I need to do to get it to work. I have scoured the internet for any clear step by step guide to make it work from the very beginning but I dont think one even exists. Can someone help me please. 

Not sure if this will help. Do you have 

I don't use the two mods you have mentioned, but this is what I use to handle body morphing.

9 hours ago, timstertimster said:

I’m looking for something more like a tease, not actual sex animations. Where could I find that?

You're probably going to need to be a bit more specific. GS Poses has a zillion wiggle-butt/wiggle-hips/wiggle-breasts idles that involve neither protuberances nor orifices. There might even be pole dancing in there somewhere.

18 hours ago, eyeamkhaos said:

I know its not you guys job to help troubleshoot but I have a slight problem. My ENB makes a strange white flicker in the sky when coming out of my menu. I tried reinstalling, I tried uninstalling all my mods, I tried reinstalling the ENB and I tried removing all the lighting mods if any and suspects but it still does the flicker as long as the ENB effects are active. I've googled and used common sense and found nothing.

Found the issue in case someone else may be curious. The problem was the ENB enabled Sky. Disabling it fixed the issue. Have a great day everyone.

15 hours ago, patapata2 said:

is there a mod for nun or sister outfit for skyrim SE? Particularly one that is armored?

I just start fire emblem warriors again and what to start a "Nun with Axes" play trough of Skyrim

I think the sunjeong nirim collection 6.0 has a nun outfit.

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

Has anyone made a 3BBB conversion for the Vanilla/DLC outfits, yet? One that doesn't slutify everything, I mean?

One user of my guide is working on it. But he already said it would take some months to do them all.

I only hope he will not give up.

Found plenty of mods that puts the player on the giving/receiving end of rape for various encounters/situations, but i have not yet found an audio mod to enhance this. I'm using a fairly simple mod that lets my DB have his way w/ the various bandit women he fights, but the resulting audio is way too tame for the situation. 

Anybody know of any mods for SSE that provide a more suitable set of voices for the women during these situations?  Thanks in advance to any who can point me in the right direction.

Hello, I am looking for a mod which can remove bounty by having sex animation with guards when being caught.

I am also looking for a cum texture. I have been using Insane Cum texture before, but i feel the colour of it is too dark for my character.

20 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Not sure if this will help. Do you have 

I don't use the two mods you have mentioned, but this is what I use to handle body morphing.

I grabbed it this time on a fresh do-over. I am gonna see if this works. My main issue is I am trying to piece information together from various forum pages from google results and instructions on mod pages. Not exactly the most efficient way to do this. lol

On 10/7/2020 at 10:23 AM, patapata2 said:

is there a mod for nun or sister outfit for skyrim SE? Particularly one that is armored?

I just start fire emblem warriors again and what to start a "Nun with Axes" play trough of Skyrim

Other than Ninirim collection's sister outfit which is an actual nun outfit, There is Osare Gothic Lolita, and Tera armors collection has an outfit (or armor, don't remember) that looks kinda like a nun outfit.

26 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

anyone know where is this from? https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1BW411k7Tc?from=search&seid=10493942830876111364
maybe the title can help but since i don't know chinese a i have no idea how to find this chinese dress.

i found it https://tre-maga.com/7552 , the problem is that the download link is from pan.baidu and require registration with chinese phone number.