What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

10 hours ago, saltshade said:

I'm looking for a mod that disables the vanilla feature of letting you loot everything in the houses of NPCs that you become friends with, or something that disables becoming friends with people you do quests for. I deliver a letter for someone, and then they are so grateful that they let me have all their possessions? It's enough that they paid me for the job.

Smart Harvest SE (spiritual successor to, and exponential improvement over, Auto Harvest) does this automatically, or if you wish, by adding your friend's home cell to a Blacklist. It also lets you define different looting behaviors by whether you're sneaking or not, and/or whether or not you would be caught ("commit a crime") if you stole something.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:50 AM, wildtangent said:

I am looking to start a playthrough, my character will be thief/assassin. I don't want to rely on stealth though. Instead I want to rely on sex. Are there any mods that currently allow for this for Skyrim se. I know about the succubus mods, but they seem pretty script heavy, and a lot of stuff I don't need. Also that wouldn't help with pickpocketing.

Thanks in advance

I don't think you can achieve that in an immersive way without mods that rely on scripts, if at all. You don't really need to worry about scripts that only run in certain situations, for example during sex, as long as you don't have a lot of mods doing that.

Anyway, have you tried Fuck 'Em Up?

Thieves guild armour, master armour and body guard armour skimpy UNPB-TBBP/UNPB /w physics.

I've discovered that my build inexplicably does not correctly cover these;  This is something of a shocking revelation that prego belly bewb jiggles aren't present here, not sure how such a travesty has been permitted to stand and would have sworn that me fellow pervs would not have stood stood idly by and allow such an unholy thing go unchallenged; however I've not found the light filled corner of the interwebs inwhich it is hiding either.

Signed,

loosing faith in the almightiness of unattended phalluses.

I'm looking for a replacer for the vanilla armor and clothing sets for my setup, but the only one I can find for SSE is BadDog's, which goes a bit too far into the territory of being glorified sexy underwear for what I'm looking for. I picked up the TAWOBA replacer, but that just covers a few armor sets - it doesn't touch i.e. robes and town clothes. Any good ones floating around out there?

1 hour ago, trees said:

I'm looking for a replacer for the vanilla armor and clothing sets for my setup, but the only one I can find for SSE is BadDog's, which goes a bit too far into the territory of being glorified sexy underwear for what I'm looking for. I picked up the TAWOBA replacer, but that just covers a few armor sets - it doesn't touch i.e. robes and town clothes. Any good ones floating around out there?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18094?tab=files

On 1/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, Gromilla said:

Do you think I know all the mods with the followers? What is this mod?
Ah, found, I ported three followers of this author, there were no problems. OK. One of these days I will make a port of this mod. 

Interesting, took the Xymena mod, fired up the CK and saved the changed plugin, After that i took ordenator to convert all graphics to SSE pattern type. But the only result was, SSE did not even start anymore until the Xymena mod das removed. Would be happy to see her ported, it's a very stunning character with a wild attack scheme on enemies.

1 hour ago, Zethaneff said:

Interesting, took the Xymena mod, fired up the CK and saved the changed plugin, After that i took ordenator to convert all graphics to SSE pattern type. But the only result was, SSE did not even start anymore until the Xymena mod das removed. Would be happy to see her ported, it's a very stunning character with a wild attack scheme on enemies.

The issue is probably that Xymena has scripts governing her 'transformation' state, and they need to be updated for SSE.

Sorry for the two posts in a row, but I have a question of my own.

This is actually more me asking for others' settings. In your SexLab settings, how much time do you set each stage to last for foreplay, aggressive and consensual animations? I'm curious about how long all of you make your sex scenes. The default settings seem super short tbh...

On 9/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, Wurger41 said:

I only use MO2 (Mod Organiser 2) as I have found that the Nexus Mod manager/Vortex are frankly not as well suited to extensive modding. They are NOT Bad, just they start to become very unwieldy the more mods you add in. I currently have 160 plus mods active in my current setup. Not a huge amount, but still a lot of work....

Apart from the fact that this post is way off-topic, it is also complete bollocks.

160 mods? Even if you mean 160 plug-ins it is not a even close to 'extensive modding'.

Having used both NMM and currently Vortex I can state that both can handle e.g. 300 mods without any problems.

How does placing Bodyslide here or there matter? It isn't part of the game so does not get loaded. Mod authors often say to place their mod last in the load order as a way of heading off lots of complaints from users who don't know what they are doing. According to this way of doing things, you would have to have all your mods loading last.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:40 PM, Wurger41 said:

and if you get a conflict you can either use x-edit (CAREFULLY!!) or rearrange the LH order to get the winner you want in the conflicts.

You could learn to correctly use your mod manager of choice.

19 hours ago, trees said:

You don't have the "Minidresses" and "Spice Gear" collections?

14 hours ago, tdehner said:

Is This:

available for SE? maybe for 3BBB? this would be awesome, 

Otherwise, it would be my request... THX

OK, I just converted this to SSE and it's well worth doing, especially with the *surprise!* of the sunglasses! Here's a quick video tour of the mod:

It's UUNP, which is the body type I use, not "maybe 3BBB" as you mentioned. I posted the files (including BodySlides) on the mod thread.

5 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

You don't have the "Minidresses" and "Spice Gear" collections?

I was going to mention those mods (especially since the SE port for one of them is mine) but he talked me out of it with the "glorified sexy underwear" disparagement. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:?

23 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Diminution?!  There are few things in this life as noble as the crusade to jiggle all of the things and maintain a stable'ish system.

Well, duh! But the OP was talking about diminishing random phalluses phalli? dicks! I can't in good conscience go along with any such project. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I was going to mention those mods (especially since the SE port for one of them is mine) but he talked me out of it with the "glorified sexy underwear" disparagement. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:?

Absolutely not. Yes, CT77's and MAK07's armors are, in many cases, "something...and a thong", "something else...and a thong", but Tiwa44's skimpification (?) is mostly more reasonable. Sure, there are a few bikini-esque items, but most of the bottoms are closer to a miniskirt or shorts. Likewise, most of the tops are much more substantial than lingerie or beach wear. And the Minidresses are...dresses.

OK, Forsworn is a bit skimpy, but I am somehow unable to muster up a strong objection....

25 minutes ago, ChaosTheorist said:

OK, Forsworn is a bit skimpy, but I am somehow unable to muster up a strong objection....

Understandable. Vanilla Forsworn is a bit skimpy.

-----EDIT: Wait I'm not here for that...

Are there spanking and whip marks for Slave Tats (SE)? I want to use them in some screenshots.

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, I just converted this to SSE and it's well worth doing, especially with the *surprise!* of the sunglasses! Here's a quick video tour of the mod:

It's UUNP, which is the body type I use, not "maybe 3BBB" as you mentioned. I posted the files (including BodySlides) on the mod thread.

That’s a really good video. Love the outfit as well as the idle and hair animations!