What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 10/27/2018 at 1:19 PM, Ecohex said:

So, given the marvelous animations made by Leito and others, the female ones can have sex with dildo's... However, for the dildo's to appear these animations depend on a mod, but what mod? Could it be Devious Devices?

EDIT: No, just reload an older save and/or install Sexlab properly...

Old post, but the only one I can find on LL even remotely related (searched for "Leito and Dildo").

I'm having trouble with some of Leito's animations. Especially those involving lesbians and dildos. The phallic appears, but is in the wrong person's hand. Switching positions switches out the characters, but the dildo remains in the wrong person's hand. This doesn't seem to be a problem with the various "Magic Dildo" animations and works fine with all the solo masturbation animations, but specifically does mess up with Leito Lesbian Double Dildo and Leito Lesbian Double Dildo 2. It is as if the SexToy is in the hand of A1 instead of A2. When the dildo is used double, they are just humping air since the dildo is still in the wrong person's hand.

This seems like there might be an easy fix, just change A1 to A2, but I have no idea where that change would be made.

On 10/8/2020 at 1:09 AM, GGQWPP said:

Hello, I am looking for a mod which can remove bounty by having sex animation with guards when being caught.

I am also looking for a cum texture. I have been using Insane Cum texture before, but i feel the colour of it is too dark for my character.

Just a simple mod, but Radiant Prostitution will do that. Shocked me when I forgot about a bounty given to me by LAL for starting out as a bandit and got stopped by a guard when entering Solitude via the side tower. Totally missed Roggvir's execution cause I was looking at some guard's bellybutton instead.

As I said, it's a prostitution mod and doesn't offer a lot of tweaks or options for paying off bounties with booty, but it will do what you ask for. There may be others that can as well. Simple Slavery, might. I don't have that installed so can't say for sure. Name alone is worth a look.

1 minute ago, Lio666 said:

I am looking for a couple of things for Sims 4:

-Getting stuck animations (what are you doing step bro?) 

-Extreme Orgasm Animations 

And

-Fake/silicon breasts (all the ones I found looked normal I am looking for some that are really round and stiff) 

Sir, this is the Skyrim SE forum section.

So I did a wabbajack install and have a few mods now that I am not familiar with. I am trying to track down which mod is causing this:

Whenever my PC talks to an NPC, if female, the NPC will orgasm spontaneously. Whenever the NPC is a male, the NPC will remove his armor chest piece (and put it right back on). It just started happening "out of the blue"... what mod could cause this? (It could be a bug/stuck quest/something strange, I dunno. I want it to stop!) I am looking thru xEdit and scripts to try and track down what is doing this, but thought maybe someone could give some clues or ideas to save time.

Thanks.

Is there a package of loose files for Zaz furniture? Several of the animations in the pack seem like they should have an associated furniture object, but said object simply won't show up...

Not sure if other mods have similar issues with props, I'd need to take note of which of the hundreds of animations I have suffer from missing props... but I know Zaz has a few issues with them, and sometimes with missing textures too.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, TobiaszPL said:

I'm not gonna share my files because im not using SexLab anymore ( i switch to OSex )

You can ofc. download all Sex Mods but GL to Your computer to handle all mods :)...

So its better to build Good setup with things u rly need...

you've got me curios now , what is your idea of a good pc capable of handeling what you speak of above

On 10/11/2020 at 2:26 PM, ChaosTheorist said:
On 10/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, PepperDog017 said:

Whenever my PC talks to an NPC, if female, the NPC will orgasm spontaneously.

Well, at least your NPC doesn't need to worry about employment prospects. Ever.

I think I love you. :classic_heart::classic_biggrin:?

Hi guys.

Is it possible to preview HKX files (animation files) outside the game environment? (Special Edition)

I ask because i'm trying to sort through a few hundred animations but it's going to be hugely inefficient to do so by launching the game each time to view each one. Intensely painstaking.

Is there a way i'm able to preview each file independently in some way quickly an efficiently without wasting too much time?