What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hey, I REALLY want to learn how to rip off armor models and possibly other things like weapons from other games and port them to SkyrimSE.Ā 

Ā 

I have seen things from dark souls, bloodborne, nier, bdo, bas, etc. And even some stuff from FFXIV.Ā 

Ā 

I am trying to find to no avail, some armors from a game called "Lords of the Fallen". Can't find anything so far, so I assume nobody took time or had the patience to do that.Ā 

Ā 

And I want to ask, has ANY of you here did something like this before? I really like some armors, two of them specifically, which I would love to see them in the game. My PC is not powerful for video editing and gaming, barely just for gaming, but I think I might be able to rip off a model and port it somehow to SE, right? Is that possible to do? And how hard is it? Can someone enlighten me? Even if it is impossible I still want to try and understand it.Ā 

Ā 

Below, I will post the pictures of the two armors that I would love to see the most in SkyrimSE, one day. With their names on them:

Ā 

Spoiler

Griffin_LordsOfTheFallen.png.b7aa657f1436844dcafccca0e251c8f6.png

Ā 

^Griffin Armor

Ā 

Harmony_LordsOfTheFallen.png.642f146a78cbb1b536dcb5d31c06a136.png

Ā 

^Harmony Armor

Ā 

Last words: If ANYONE of you here, have/know about this already, please, send to me personal message in case you don't want to show face or something. I am ready for a talk anytime. It's just, to my opinion, these armors deserve some love and attention and I honestly do not mind if they don't have physics, just to be usable enough for males and if possible, for females, too. I understand, making them for female bodies might be a challenge because that's where other programs take part in such as Maya Studio(?) which my PC can't handle, but at least a simple rip off the models could be possible for males at least, I don't know how this all works, but please, someone help me out!Ā 

Ā 

Thank you, in advance, I hope this post won't be deleted/moved due to its uniqueness and in case someone else might come in the future searching for the same thing. Not possible, I know, but here's hoping!

Ā 

EDIT 1: Update: I actually found just now one of the other armors from Lords of the Fallen, the Cleric one, and it looks exactly like what I had in mind, a rip off the model and tweaked but only for Skyrim(?), can't see anything for SE, I assume I can port it to SE via nifscope? Maybe? I don't know. Here's the link anyways if anyone is interested! And I am going to keep searching for Harmony and Giffin.Ā 

Ā 

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/11/lords-of-fallen-cleric-armor.htmlĀ 

9 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Now that's something I didn't knew I was missing. I installed the scripts from your link + the ones from AllGUD, generated the meshes, re-did my Ecotone patch (because I'm almost certain I never did mine in this install...) and now all the staves are showing properly. Thank you.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

You're welcome!

Ā 

Just a note- the "fixed" script I linked is supposed to overwrite the (flawed) AllGUD Weapon Generator script. Your post above implies that you may have done that in reverse, i.e. overwritten the newer fixed script with the original flawed script. Also, unless you are using AllGUD, you only need one of the scripts to generate your LH meshes for the EDS Patcher- the one I linked. The only reason it lists AllGUD (the entire mod) as a requirement is the assumption that the ppl using his script need it for AllGUD.

5 hours ago, Frozium said:

I want the men in my game to be the most absolute bara possible. Should I get SOS or SAM? Or is there another better option?

What is "absolute bara?" I Googled this up:

Spoiler

BaraDefinitionUntitled.png

Ā 

So, assuming I'm correct in my rash presumption that you don't mean a Siberian/Alaskan islander's hut, do you mean male homo/bi sexual or big, manly, muscular hairy bear-men?

Ā 

Cos I could get into some big, hairy, manly, muscular, hetero bear-men (or vice-versa, actually :classic_tongue: ) if you find any...

Ā 

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Just a note- the "fixed" script I linked is supposed to overwrite the (flawed) AllGUD Weapon Generator script. Your post above implies that you may have done that in reverse, i.e. overwritten the newer fixed script with the original flawed script. Also, unless you are using AllGUD, you only need one of the scripts to generate your LH meshes for the EDS Patcher- the one I linked. The only reason it lists AllGUD (the entire mod) as a requirement is the assumption that the ppl using his script need it for AllGUD.

Oh. I went for the AllGUD scripts then the fixed script (I got that part right at least).Ā I thought the script to generate meshes would work even without the mod itself (there is no logic to explain my jump of faith). So perhaps I did an extra step but got to a satisfactory result anyways (probably because all I needed to do was re-creating my Ecotone DS patch).

Ā 

20 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

SAM or SMMB would be your best options. The latter is not only BodySlide customizable, it is fully CBPC compatible (both body and genitals).

Male bodies with BS and CBPC support? Damn I live in the SOS+vanilla armor era. But I know SAM and yes, SAM (or SMMB which I presume is a variation/improved version?) would offer more big but muscular male body options.

With Defeat it's possible to tie up bandits and collect a bounty on them. Simple enough. I also realized today (yes, I'm a bit slow) that you can also tie up people you've knocked down in a fist fight.

Ā 

What I'm looking for is a mod that will allow me to take a tied up person and sell them into slavery. It need not be sexual in nature. Mostly I just want to give Rolff a fitting punishment for his particular brand of douchbaggery after beating him down. Bonus points if I can sell his stupid racist ass to a Dunmer. Is anyone able to give a mod recommendation?

Looking for a decent in-game and out-of game ("desktop") video capture software- have tried a couple, with issues-

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

• FRAPS- costs 5-6 fps even when not recording! WTF?
  • NVIDIA Shadowplay- outputs only MP4 files, which I must uncompress to do post-process work- resulting video is not very good quality; also does not remember its own settings and puts up a bright green "Recording has started!" banner, spoiling the first 10 seconds of every vidcap segment

I just installed OBS, but it is ALL ABOUT streaming and not so much just simple vidcap-to-file. Also, it has a pretty steep learning curve, owing mostly to the fact that it is a video STREAMER at heart and so clutters up what should be a simple concept with arcane engineering technobabble when what I want is just "Set your preferred capture toggle hotkey and tell me the path where I should save the files."

Ā 

Anybody know of any decent vidcap software for Windows 7 that will just record my game (or my desktop if I want to make a tutorial or whatever) at 1920x1080 + stereo audio, startingĀ  when I press the hotkey and stopping when I press the hotkey again, saving the results to some low-loss file format (AVI may come close) without spoiling the video with asinine, redundant Notifications and without bogging down my system and without requiring a PhD in video theory to set up and use? Oh, and without watermarking my videos. :classic_tongue:

Ā 

Then I'm gonna need a replacement for "Windows Live Movie Maker," whose clunkiness has just exceeded my intolerance threshold. Grrrrr.....

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: Just realized this is a crappy place to post this since it isn't just about SSE mods, so I Spoilered it and posted it in the general discussion area. Carry on.

[Request]

Ā 

After much searching and finding nothing, are there any mods that make stores for DD gear?Ā  I don't want to have to always push for the merchant perk to get rid of all the extras and am interested in hunting for full sets without just summoning them.

Ā 

Captured Dreams is gone, Laura's shop seems gone too.Ā  I have yet to find the Dollmaker in Cursed Loot, if that even has a shop as well.

4 minutes ago, Jagpore said:

[Request]

Ā 

After much searching and finding nothing, are there any mods that make stores for DD gear?Ā  I don't want to have to always push for the merchant perk to get rid of all the extras and am interested in hunting for full sets without just summoning them.

Ā 

Captured Dreams is gone, Laura's shop seems gone too.Ā  I have yet to find the Dollmaker in Cursed Loot, if that even has a shop as well.

Laura's shop is still there

Ā