What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

@ChaosTheorist : Since no version of CBP has ever had cloth physics capability (although Shizof is reportedly hard at work on it as we speak), I'm thinking PK1366 has confused your question and given you a mistaken answer- undoubtedly, when s/he said "regular cbp," s/he meant "as opposed to CBPC with collisions."

5 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Certainly possible.

Though I read "lot of the accessories had hdt smp cloth physics. The version on nexus now is just a non-lewd version with cbp and not hdt." as meaning what it seems to say: "I'm looking for Spartan Bard with SMP cloth physics". Which, AFAIK, has never existed.

I seriously didn't think about my word choice there as much as you are :))

I did mean regular cbp as opposed to cloth physics (which I can see that makes no sense), and last night I remembered that I had indeed downloaded it from LL. After a bit of searching through my game files, turns out even though I had deleted the mod files, the bodyslide .osd and .nif files were still there, so I just downloaded the UNP textures ... and now I have the outfit with smp cloth physics.

So the outfit did definitely exist on LL, but is removed now for some reason (guessing permission?)

1 hour ago, PK1366 said:

I seriously didn't think about my word choice there as much as you are :))

I did mean regular cbp as opposed to cloth physics (which I can see that makes no sense), and last night I remembered that I had indeed downloaded it from LL. After a bit of searching through my game files, turns out even though I had deleted the mod files, the bodyslide .osd and .nif files were still there, so I just downloaded the UNP textures ... and now I have the outfit with smp cloth physics.

So the outfit did definitely exist on LL, but is removed now for some reason (guessing permission?)

Ok so after seeing the outfit in the game, It seems its xml files were deleted so I don't have smp physics for it in game.

So if anyone has the Spartan Bard CBBE SMP outfit, do share. Please and thank you.

23-min.png

Most modders mod in their freetime and dont do it for money, its not a job

Furthermore modding takes time and its something you usually do when you feel like it. If modding would be based on dead lines and quality standards there would be no modding at all

One big reason why you didnt have any success thus far (and I doubt that this will catch a lot of peoples interest either) is because you are oddly specific without giving anyone any actual leads. I see your layout and can picture something very basic but nothing "huge" and nor do you state how "huge" it should be

Then theres also that everyone has their own style - and since its not a job this "own style" defines a modder more than any request would do (again: Youre too specific). I for one hate having playerhomes with a dozen cells. Too many loading screens, too much walking. I wouldnt take my time and make something like that - not even for 400 bucks. Its against my personal style

If you have a very precise image of what you want its best to do it yourself, if you want to request something from someone else, you should give people more open leads. Be less specific and have people work in their own style and way of doing things

On 9/19/2020 at 5:26 AM, lanastara said:

I whipped something together to work with the convenient horses travelersaddle.

It's really badly made since I have no idea how to actually 3d model (so I just sticked the Smurf Average SOS Penis on top of hte saddle and gave it a wood texture (the one from the zaz pilories))

I could maybe look into making a replacer for the generic skyrim saddle but I prefered replacing the convenient horses ones so my horse is the only one with an exotic saddle ^^

travelersaddle.nif 1.15 MB · 11 downloads

Thanks a lot, i made it work, it took me a while because i didn't know how to add something like this with only the .nif file, but i did it, it works very well. I do have a question though, is it possible to use this with another saddle ? i'd like to use it on a saddle that doesn't have lots of bags on it, like the imperial saddle for example

Edit Nevermind, i found how to remove the bags and all other stuff on the horse. Thanks a lot for the mod :)

5 hours ago, shar181 said:

Is there a version of Immersive First Person View that works with Sexlab? The Conversion Tracking page just listed the Nexus page for it. I got that installed, but in-game it still switches to 3rd person when an SL animation plays. x.x

I am able to switch from 3P to 1P (using IFPV) once a SL scene has begun. Since I play in 3P, I've never tried to launch a scene in 1P.

17 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Ok so after seeing the outfit in the game, It seems its xml files were deleted so I don't have smp physics for it in game.

So if anyone has the Spartan Bard CBBE SMP outfit, do share. Please and thank you.

There are several ppl around here who could probably write the SMP xml if they had the cloth-physics nif. (Sadly, I'm not one of them. :classic_sad: )

46 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I am able to switch from 3P to 1P (using IFPV) once a SL scene has begun. Since I play in 3P, I've never tried to launch a scene in 1P.

Did you do anything special when you were setting up IFPV? I tried starting a scene while in third person, but I wasn't able to switch after it started. x.x

Edit: After leaving the scene, it immediately switched to first person. It looks like the toggle was delayed until the scene ended somehow.

Are there any mods that alter the variability of NPCs so all of them are hunks? I've seen one that alters how often a certain gender from random NPCs are generated, for example all bandits will always be male, etc.

So I wonder if you can do this but in a large scale changing their weight value to get more muscular (but by that I mean not only the random NPCs but all of them), I found one but it was for oldrim AND I lost the link T_T

I'm using CBBE, Acro748 3BBB, plus Labia Variants body in game, with ABBA (Arousal Based Breast Adjuster), SLIF, etc.  Using Fair Skin in game.

All working 100%.

But I'm disappointed the PC and NPC vaginas look so dry.  With (Sexlab) arousal hitting 40% and up, I'd expect my character to look aroused, not like a desiccated sand sculpture from the driest desert east of the Atacama.  ?

Please, are there any texture / specular overlays folks might know about that turn the vagina texture into an oozing, glistening joy ??    I can't find any for the above body and skin (nor any similar).

ABBA's (slightly) wet shader only arrives at 90% arousal, which is so late the author must suffer from dehydration. I'd love to change that to 40% but can't.

I tried adjusting specular for Acro748's body vagina but my Paint.Net skills are abysmal.

Any recommendations (or even quick mod creations) gratefully received. Thank you!  (PS yes, I have the Dripping when Aroused mod).

(God I hope Vyxenne doesn't read this...gulp  ?  ).

Hey there,

i build my whole skyrim around the shinobi/ninja-theme and there aren´t many good ninja-armors around...

i recently found out, that a few years ago, there was a real Tenchu/Rikimaru-armor mod, which is excactly what i´m looking for.

Does anyone know where to download this old and really amazing mod, or does someone have a copy of it? I found only two videos of it,

and just one download-link, which unfortunately is dead...

I'm looking for this Gotha Armor. Not to be confused with whatever that female armor, "gotha rensa" is. Gotha armor, or "Gotha Warrior of Tamriel" as it's called on a reddit thread. This set looks awesome and it'll suit my new character super well.

TIA

EDIT: The mod author was lagrie, according to this PS4 port I found. To be clear, I'm looking for a PC version.

x6owlyzu2wl21.jpg