What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Briefly checked KS hairdos, because i was almost sure its from there, but didn't find it, but instead found something that somewhat resembles the haircut, its in KS Hairdos, if you want it, namely the haircut "SKY250". https://i.imgur.com/6VemAF6.jpg

Edit: Maybe this? Dunno, u can check, the first haircuts from screenshots are quite resembling the one you are looking for. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2679/

4 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

Briefly checked KS hairdos, because i was almost sure its from there, but didn't find it, but instead found something that somewhat resembles the haircut, its in KS Hairdos, if you want it, namely the haircut "SKY250". https://i.imgur.com/6VemAF6.jpg

Edit: Maybe this? Dunno, u can check, the first haircuts from screenshots are quite resembling the one you are looking for. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2679/

I've tried Combined Haircuts, and sadly it's not in there. 

I asked the guy making the screenshots, but he's been radio silent, so I doubt he's going to say anything (like most of them do). 

I've been looking through his gallery, and I'm pretty sure the hair is HDT-enabled too. 

38446-1595135817-1704210296.png.b3d3cce475826493ffd5b0b7761adde5.png38446-1595135810-2052072377.png.9756e6550a6bdcfef83da52d986b7a02.png

You can see that the hair moved from the shoulder to the back in different poses. 

Thanks anyway.

Speaking of HDT, I know that the topic itself is posted in Special Edition (SE), but... you did not specify where the screenshot came from, but I assume it is from SE (since DX's Necromancer Robes are for both versions). It quite depends if its taken from Oldrim (or Legendary Edition / LE) or from SE. Since that hair has physics, it can be either HDT (LE) or HDT-SMP (SE). There are not that many hair mods that have physics, so things might narrow down if you search for HDT Hair in case it is from LE, or for SMP Hair in case it is from SE.

Fair warning though. I do not want to crush your hopes and dreams, but some screenshots (would not be the first time) uses custom assets from certain mod creators that they made only for themselves and do not share it with others. Good luck that this is not that case.

3 hours ago, MurderInc said:

Checked all of those. Still nothing. ?

It's probably private.

Or maybe they could have use that double dint mod that allow you to use to hairstyles. The side of this hair reminders me of KS Moonrise so maybe they combined it with something else.

Are there bodyslide files for adapting SunJeong's Ninirim Collection to CBBE 3BA? I noticed that using the regular CBBE files she provides along with 3BA causes some pretty severe clipping issues, especially in the backside and torso areas (they are most evident when using the Firekeeper Armor) and some nasty clipping in the breasts area where skin becomes visible when jumping while HDT physics is enabled, unless I use a bodyslide preset that's extremely thin.

EDIT: Also, I am looking for a flavorful player home to use for a succubus-themed playthrough. Something that would fit a horny devil with little to no morals to speak of, with an adequate air of decadent classiness, and if at all possible not free to obtain (it's a pet peeve of mine, I feel wrong just walking into a castle like I own it because all the gates are unlocked and it just happens to be there).

1 hour ago, Lucifeller said:

I considered it before but that massive list of bug reports scares me...

I've tested it a few months ago and i had no issues (except one tree i had to disable manually). In the end i removed it from my guide only as it had a conflict with 'Lawbringer'. Otherwise it was working fine.

Hey dudes new here. So I played and finish Skyrim around 2016 or somewhere and I feel like getting back to Skyrim again but this time with mods and stuff. So I got Skyrim SE and wanted to try my hand of modding the game but I need to start learning my way around modding. ?

What mod I want? Well, for starters here are my two OC's, their a pair of succubus. I wanted to recreate them in the game so I can start my new adventure. But needed which mods I use for them to become a reality in Skyrim. ?

mamya_and_lilith__succubus_by_radranger47_de51k9u.png.61a2ce8dfda0d430c222fd82899d6b41.png

So yeah, just need a few pointers and tips of how to get started. Like which bodymod I should use. Any mods you guys can link me too like both nexus and here would be a start. Then after that I can handle things from here. Thanks for reading. I'll check back tomorrow. ?

P.S. Just in case, their names are Mamya and Lilith.