What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, h minuano said:

I like using Sex slaves for vanilla camps and Falmer slaves, but there isn't any mod as far as I know that improves the NPC's added, or at least gives them KS hair like Hydragorgon's slavegirls.

Anyone knows about one or is planning to make one?

Here I use the botox npc patcher to change their looks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20967?tab=description

1 hour ago, PK1366 said:

I used to have a DX Spartan Bard CBBE outfit for SSE with hdt physics but I can't find it neither here nor on nexus. There's just a cbbe conversion with regular cbp and doesn't even have the transparent and single breast alternatives.

does anyone have that or know where it is?

Not sure what you mean by "regular cbp". Are you talking about a version with cloth physics?

4 minutes ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Not sure what you mean by "regular cbp". Are you talking about a version with cloth physics?

Yeah

I meant the version I had, had 2 alternate outfits and a lot of the accessories had hdt smp cloth physics. The version on nexus now is just a non-lewd version with cbp and not hdt.

5 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Yeah

I meant the version I had, had 2 alternate outfits and a lot of the accessories had hdt smp cloth physics. The version on nexus now is just a non-lewd version with cbp and not hdt.

Hm. The ones of which I'm aware are
27015 - DX's original UNP; has the A/B/C/D tunic options for increasing transparency on the torso sides/left breast/underskirt
28055 - bchick3's conversion to various UNP-type bodies
33611 - Docteure's defaced CBBE; very slight breast transparency on the single tunic option, panties included in torso mesh
33690 - Inky84's BodySlide sliders and meshes for CBBE 3BBB; with ESL-flagged ESP
35926 - LegendZWolf partial/WIP BHUNP 3BB BodySlide sliders and meshes
99470 - Inky84's BodySlide sliders and meshes for CBBE or UUNP

None of those have XML files for physics. Docteure's has a version of the bag with "(Physics)" in the name, but all that does is tie the bottom part of the bag to the butt bone, so the bag does a jiggly expand-down thing when you crouch.

WRT alternate versions, the only one of which I'm aware is the "Roman Theme" texture set.

Hi people upload files to this website using 7zip or winrar I'm not sure if I should have both or choose? I have used winrar my whole life and only recently got 7zip after needing to actually edit a few files posted on this website? Does anybody know the advantage vs disadvantage to using 7zip or winrar? or why I see users mainly using 7zip on this website?

Start by separating the software from the file format/extension.

• 7zip or Winrar, Winzip?? These are just programs used to manage compressed files.
  • .7z, .rar, .zip: These are file extensions that denote a particular file type. In the case of the mentioned ones, the extension indicates the format used to compress the file.

So does it matter if you use 7zip or Winrar?

Not really, I think Winrar has support for .7z files and I'm certain 7zip has support for .rar and .zip files (and many others). So you could use either to open/unzip/zip mods if you ever need to do so (not really needed when you want to install mods using a mod manager).

Why you see so many .7z files?

Because it offers a better compression than .rar and .zip files. So the end result is a smaller size file. And other technical details that you can find here.

I personally use 7zip only and have never had any issues. 7zip is also free so you don't need to close the eternal buy-me reminder or actually buy it.

45 minutes ago, Reepa7 said:

7zip is free and doesn't show a pop-up ad everytime you use it. Though sometimes if people pack certain stuff with win-rar and I try to use 7zip to unzip it, it just gives me an error. So I use both but 7zip is my default :)

OK it seems like I will default use 7zip to pack my uploads for this site

17 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Start by separating the software from the file format/extension.

• 7zip or Winrar, Winzip?? These are just programs used to manage compressed files.
  • .7z, .rar, .zip: These are file extensions that denote a particular file type. In the case of the mentioned ones, the extension indicates the format used to compress the file.

So does it matter if you use 7zip or Winrar?

Not really, I think Winrar has support for .7z files and I'm certain 7zip has support for .rar and .zip files (and many others). So you could use either to open/unzip/zip mods if you ever need to do so (not really needed when you want to install mods using a mod manager).

Why you see so many .7z files?

Because it offers a better compression than .rar and .zip files. So the end result is a smaller size file. And other technical details that you can find here.

I personally use 7zip only and have never had any issues. 7zip is also free so you don't need to close the eternal buy-me reminder or actually buy it.

It seemed like I could not do copy/paste or edit functions using winrar on .7z file or add files into a .7z archive but the reverse was true when using 7zip on a .rar so I will use 7zip from now on when uploading to this site.

Thank you for the technical info on that.

9 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

9 hours ago, PK1366 said:

Yeah [...]

@ChaosTheorist : Since no version of CBP has ever had cloth physics capability (although Shizof is reportedly hard at work on it as we speak), I'm thinking PK1366 has confused your question and given you a mistaken answer- undoubtedly, when s/he said "regular cbp," s/he meant "as opposed to CBPC with collisions."

28 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

@ChaosTheorist : Since no version of CBP has ever had cloth physics capability (although Shizof is reportedly hard at work on it as we speak), I'm thinking PK1366 has confused your question and given you a mistaken answer- undoubtedly, when s/he said "regular cbp," s/he meant "as opposed to CBPC with collisions."

Certainly possible.

Though I read "lot of the accessories had hdt smp cloth physics. The version on nexus now is just a non-lewd version with cbp and not hdt." as meaning what it seems to say: "I'm looking for Spartan Bard with SMP cloth physics". Which, AFAIK, has never existed.

My Contest

=======================================================================================================
I have tried to get Mod alteration help with no replies or response..

I have tried offering Gift Card for the Mod alteration.. Again no response..

So, instead of getting mad.. I'm going to have a contest..

1st prize: $400 Amazon Gift Card

2nd prize: $200 Amazon Gift Card

3rd prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card

Bonus prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card - To be given to the Mod I like..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All interested parties have till October 10 to register.. With me by e-mail.. On the 10th I will post the name of those in the contest..
They must complete the Mod and posted on the Nexus before October 31, 2020 - 12pm PST..
The winners will be posted October 31, 2020 - 1pm PST.. I will send Amazon Gift cards by E-Mail..
The Bonus prize will be decided by me.. I will post name of Bonus Prize winner and send prize Amazon Gift cards by E-Mail by Dec 4th..
Once posted the Mod community will use endorsements to of decide first, second, and third place..
I will decide any tie breakers..
I will also decide the Mod I like..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have recently been told I have put to many requirements on this contest.. It stifles creativity.. I think that is a fair assumption..
My Mod requirements -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mod must be inside a Dwemer Cube.. Portable in inventory..
Mod must have 5 cells/areas.. As shown on pic..
Mod must work with vanilla Skyrim SE.. 
I'm using FC Kagrenacs Instant Fortress SSE as a good example..
My Suggestions ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Living area must have full bathroom and large bathing area.. Never understood why people don't put that in..
Must have working amenities.. Faucets and such..
Mod must have auto sorting.. With sort chest in Entry Room..
Must be able to teleport into Entry and out to last world position..
Must be able to have living in 2 Guests, 2 guards, one cook and 1 Wife..
The more amenities and player help tools the better..
Looks and style a big plus..
In English please..
Thanks for reading..
Thank you for helping a player create his dream..

To Register just send E-Mail with Mod Name and Authors name..

tdrunner4186@gmail.com

Dwemer Cube - Floorplan.bmp

I don't really know if I'm posting in the right spot but hi all I'm looking to create some icons to be used as widgets in various lovers lab mods (the icon/widget itself not the mod that tracks/updates). Not asking for financial compensation just doing it as a hobby. I do not really know a whole lot about actual modding just know how to use image editing software and can draw somewhat and would like to offer that skill to people in the community.

Feel free to request anything as a reply to one of your mods or some new mod idea you have and I will see what I can do to help work towards that.

Because there are other already existing Dwemer Cubes..
Please add HON in the submission title..
This will make the search easier..
Thanks for reading..
Thank you for helping a player create his dream..

tdrunner4186@gmail.com