What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

2 hours ago, JDMMk3 said:

Hey there. I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to command my follower(s) to have sex with NPC's/Creatures. I am using Skyrim SE and already have a majority of the SexLab plugins installed (Defeat, Aroused, SexLife and EagerNPC's) but I can't seem to find an option to allow me to command my follower to shag anything lol. 

Thanks in advance! 

This should let you do just that.

20 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

You should check the esp file in xEdit. That should contain the reference for these nif files and show the furniture/item name of the object.

Thank you so much... realy, i founded the itens inside .esp using the xedit... and the placeatme worked like a charm.   thanks a lot

I have a problem, and I'm hoping this thread can provide a solution.

I use CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing(using CBP physics rather than HDT physics). I am also using Device Devices (AIO RC1). After I installed it and ran bodyslide's batch build (using my custom body shape, of course), all of the devices had been shaped perfectly for the new body. All the devices except for chastity bras and nipple piercings. They appear off-center on my character's body (the piercings sit somewhere above her nipples, stuck halfway into her boobs), and their movement doesn't align. When they "bounce", it looks like they're still using the old-school CBP physics (you know, the CBBE Body Physics included with bodyslide? Those physics!).

For whatever reason, the Devious Device bodyslide files don't apply the physics of the body you're using.

What I'm looking for is a version of the DD bodyslide files that can make full use of the 3BBB Amazing body's physics. Given the popularity of both that body, and device devices themselves, I know someone out there has done the legwork to get piercings working again. I just don't know where to look for that. x.x

Any help that you fine degenerates can offer is appreciated!

Edit: I hope this post made sense. I've been up for 27 hours and I can't think properly at the moment. ^^;

9 minutes ago, shar181 said:

What I'm looking for is a version of the DD bodyslide files that can make full use of the 3BBB Amazing body's physics. Given the popularity of both that body, and device devices themselves, I know someone out there has done the legwork to get piercings working again. I just don't know where to look for that. x.x

This already exists.

Note that this mod adds two new groups to Bodyslide that should cover any relevant items.

29 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

This already exists.

That looks perfect! I downloaded and installed it... but I'm a bit confused about the directions. In the instructions on that thread, it states:

• 1. In bodyslide batch build the "Devious Devices 4.3 AIO 3BA - ALL"  group

This also includes the CBBE parts where a conversion was not necessary (boots, armbinder, collars, gloves etc).  No other groups should need to be built in bodyslide

So I opened up Bodyslide, hit Batch build, and looked for something called "Devious Devices 4.3..." etc. But I didn't see anything with that name on the list. I just saw a big list of individual armor/device/clothing pieces from various mods. Nothing that looked like it might be a "group" of any kind. x.x

Here are the two pages I see after hitting the "Batch Build..." button:

Spoiler

Capture1.PNG.2e26d0182230c47717f4e80f358f23bf.PNG

and...

Capture2.PNG.a8d324b2a37fcb2682ee26cd3d4e5be1.PNG

Edit: Running a full batch build seems to have done the trick! It works for the basic soul gem piercings, at least! ^_^

Edit 2: I have now figured out how groups work in Bodyslide! I've been using this for years and never knew about that feature. x.x

This is furry related stuff.

All right, so long story short, I'm not sure where else to ask, and I figure posting here might get me somewhere.

Basically I'm looking for an animation modder who would be willing to mod in a finisher animation for dragons or possibly even NPC's to be inflated to exploding with a tube and typical bike pump.

This is with the Yiffy Age Skyrim SE mod in mind.

Willing to pay for it like a commission, as well as provide audio files and the like for said modder to work with when it comes to sound design. End sizes for targets would be quite large. I can give serious inquiries references as to just how large, as well as provide more details on what's wanted.

For serious inquiries feel free to personally message me. I check here daily so expect a prompt response. 

3 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:
5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I assume that "the plot" is a euphemism for erection, right? RIGHT??!? :classic_biggrin:

Nothing like a good, solid and strong plot, a plot that isn't afraid to go deep into the juicy questions and dilemmas that any narrative piece should aim to stimulate and explore.

I think I love you....

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I think I love you....

Well think again. Because I'm a disaster. ❤️

4 hours ago, shar181 said:

Edit 2: I have now figured out how groups work in Bodyslide! I've been using this for years and never knew about that feature. x.x

Was going to tell you about the Group filter but I see you found it on your own. Building the ALL group in a batch build should be enough. And in the second window (from the screenshots you uploaded) remember to pick the "SE 3BBB Body/feet/hands Amazing" sets, otherwise the naked body won't be the right one for 3BBB.

Ok so I have couple requests:

1)The absolute sluttiest CBBE armors around.

2) Mods that allow me to chain my followers up in BDSM furniture (that I can place don't my house) and they'll stay there.

3) A suitable hour for number 2

4) Mods that make followers want sex

5) Mids where your male character can be enslaved (that hopefully link to simple slavery or defeat)

7 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Was going to tell you about the Group filter but I see you found it on your own. Building the ALL group in a batch build should be enough. And in the second window (from the screenshots you uploaded) remember to pick the "SE 3BBB Body/feet/hands Amazing" sets, otherwise the naked body won't be the right one for 3BBB.

I had a bit of confusion at first, because when I first tried to use the Outfit Filter it ended up building all of those devices with the wrong body. But it turns out that I had just forgotten to make sure that my custom preset was selected on the main window. My girl is now fully outfitted with booby bling, and it is the best! Thanks for your help! ❤️

Spoiler

ScreenShot148.png.9f96ab5b633471787344824357e2c789.png

Hello!

Well, I always imagined Haelga, being a dominatrix, using a strap-on on her "submissives". And I would love to see that happen.

Is there a mod that adds Strap-on's? something made with the Horker bone, or some other type of material.

Because I just found "Futa mods" that add a penis, but I would like something a little more immersive for a woman using a strap-on accessory.

As an extra, I downloaded the BDSM mod for FG, does it work with Haelga too?

Thank you! :D

14 hours ago, Fioroto said:

Oh! in this link "modding for dummies"  or "Dunmers" a-hem...ok...not a good joke, BUT, in this link he teach how to convert ? cuz i rlly don't have a clue for this stuff's u know ?

Nah, the modding for dummies I've created for Oldrim, though a) most of it is still up-to-date for SSE (you will have to look for the SE versions of several mods though) and b) Cathedral is your tool of choice here and for most conversions in the future.

Just fire it up, check the settings (they have help boxes), choose the folder of the mod you want to convert and hit "Run" ;) 

A few mods you won't be able to convert like that, especially any mod that is or includes a SKSE .dll file. 99% of the rest won't give any problems after conversion :D 

It's out here any content regarding male (or herm) horses and male PC. With the PC on the receiving end I mean. There are some, but all focus either on female creatures on in female PC.

Aside that, is any mod out there that allows using More Nasty Critters/HCOS assets on the horses added by the Wild Horses addon?

14 hours ago, Mister X said:

Nah, the modding for dummies I've created for Oldrim, though a) most of it is still up-to-date for SSE (you will have to look for the SE versions of several mods though) and b) Cathedral is your tool of choice here and for most conversions in the future.

Just fire it up, check the settings (they have help boxes), choose the folder of the mod you want to convert and hit "Run" ;) 

A few mods you won't be able to convert like that, especially any mod that is or includes a SKSE .dll file. 99% of the rest won't give any problems after conversion :D 

Okay, i'll give a shot. ?

Thanks for the tips bro! ?

hope i don't crash my skyrim, again... ? 

5 hours ago, Coalsack94 said:

It's out here any content regarding male (or herm) horses and male PC. With the PC on the receiving end I mean. There are some, but all focus either on female creatures on in female PC.

Aside that, is any mod out there that allows using More Nasty Critters/HCOS assets on the horses added by the Wild Horses addon?

Let me see if I understood, would you like a mod with animations of horses/creatures of which the male PC is the "victim"?

4 minutes ago, Fioroto said:

Let me see if I understood, would you like a mod with animations of horses/creatures of which the male PC is the "victim"?

Yes, If it has dialog or key options to initialize scenes, allt he better.

And the other question was if there was a way to give the extra bits added by HCos/More nasty critters to the horses added by the Creation Club content (Red horse, pale mare, unicorn, etc)