What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 8/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, MainZoe said:

I have it enabled, but they doesnt do anything, thats why i was like, should i install some mod for expressions?

Here I use:

mfg fix

expressive facial animation female and male

sexlab facial expressions se

lip sync fix (to enable lip sync and facial expression on sexlab at the same time)

57 minutes ago, bucpar said:

Here ya go. http://www.enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=75209

The above mod can be keybound, but it won't pause the game.

I use a homemade macro for tm/tfc 1/0.

And I am gonna have to pass that because I am not using ENB anymore and I want to do nothing with ENB, especially without the pause option, but thanks so much for the trouble. I guess such a thing don't exist anymore. Shame..

1 hour ago, eyeamkhaos said:

the outfits names wont even come up in the bodyslide/outfit studio and are invisible in game (except for a few). Any idea how to fix it? 

Sounds like you removed the entire mods instead of just the merged plugins. Either that or the merged plugin is broken.

Hi, although this is not really adult mod, the whole outfit does fit in that category in my opinion. I am talking about the one SkyrimGTX person is using on their video, it looks good, was wondering if this exists for SE or if someone has it and willing to send a message or share here. 

Pictures and videos for reference: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Go to 3:09.

Thought I should make another post about it, this time I got no name as I do not know what it is called or how should I call it, but I know it's also from Coco2048. 

EDIT: After searching a bit more, I found out the model and the outfit are based off of Nero Claudius from FATE series. Still can't find the outfit though. Need help, please. 

EDIT2: Thanks to the user "harems" below in the comments, I found the real name of this mod, it is called "Mulan" just like Fa Mulan, yeah, which is nice! I also found the page, which I want to post here but I am afraid I am gonna get banned as I don't know, if sharing the page of the original author here is still bannable. I think I like the red one and possibly the white version, too, but there is a problem, they are for LE version of Skyrim and are not UUNP/UNP as far as I know. If anyone can shed a bit more light or even help with that, I'll be in their debt!

Outfit below:

EgVOyvvUEAANpv2.jpg

5 hours ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Quick question. I was approaching the 255 plugin limit and decided to merge a bunch of outfit plugins together. I did it, however the outfits names wont even come up in the bodyslide/outfit studio and are invisible in game (except for a few). Any idea how to fix it? 

If you're on SE, ESL-flagging them might be a better option.

21 hours ago, sfdrake said:

anyway to get a port of the latest RDO from oldrim.
the current port for SSE is the previous version

This timeline suggests a logical presumption that the SE port would have been the latest version available to port at that time - the one released 7 months prior to the port - Oldrim v2.0.

Are you certain that the current port for SSE is of the previous Oldrim version despite having been released 7 months later than the most up-to-date Oldrim version? I'm asking because it occurs to me that you might be confusing Relationship Dialogue Overhaul SE with Relationship Dialogue System SE.

51 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

SSE RDO latest version "Final" was released 19 January, 2018- a full 7 months later

Uhh but the plot thicccckens. That was the last updated date. The main file was uploaded 28 October, 2016. The other files (from late 2016, 2017 and 2018 are just patches for other mods. So I think Mr. sfdrake was onto something.

Taking a look at the file preview I'd say it should be easy to port using CAO. Just let it unpack (and repack if you want to) the BSA file, optimize any texture/mesh and it should be done. It might be necessary to examine the script/esp files from the relevant patches (in case the scripts contain a mod name/version check). Apart from that the mod should work fine. (checking the comments the user Vondure already has a method to port the mod with updated scripts, might be worth checking).

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Maybe it's the sluttiness getting the better of you?

I do so love it when that happens... :classic_angel:

40 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

the plot thicccckens

I assume that "the plot" is a euphemism for erection, right? RIGHT??!? :classic_biggrin:

I am using this MOD (that is not in loverslab, but is as file to download in another mod), below o link.

I am need, if anyone know, how i put furniture's, like in this mod, or/and in the zap 8 mod or another furniture's. Exist any mod that do it? Or console commands? 

Thanks a lot

Hey there. I'm looking for a mod that will allow me to command my follower(s) to have sex with NPC's/Creatures. I am using Skyrim SE and already have a majority of the SexLab plugins installed (Defeat, Aroused, SexLife and EagerNPC's) but I can't seem to find an option to allow me to command my follower to shag anything lol. 

Thanks in advance! 

16 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

And I am gonna have to pass that because I am not using ENB anymore and I want to do nothing with ENB, especially without the pause option, but thanks so much for the trouble. I guess such a thing don't exist anymore. Shame..

This one has nothing to do with ENB. You can use it as is. I've been using it myself since it got available for SE.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I assume that "the plot" is a euphemism for erection, right? RIGHT??!? :classic_biggrin:

Nothing like a good, solid and strong plot, a plot that isn't afraid to go deep into the juicy questions and dilemmas that any narrative piece should aim to stimulate and explore.

I don't know what you're talking about tho, just came here to recommend mods and share my un-knowledge with the people.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

I am need, if anyone know, how i put furniture's, like in this mod, or/and in the zap 8 mod or another furniture's. Exist any mod that do it? Or console commands? 

You should be able to place them with placeatme, given that you know the furniture ID. So it would be like:

1. open console, type

help "name of the furniture" -> this will give you a list of items with the name you entered in the search, the important part is the numbers which is the ID you need for the next command.

2. type

player.placeatme 00000000 -> replace the 0s with the number you got previously.

3. using a mod like Jaxons Positioner (there is a ported version in Skyrim SE Nexus) adjust the final position/scale of the furniture you just spawned.

That's a hacky way to do it, I'm sure there are better ways to do it but I'm not aware of any. As always, save before opening the console so if you're not happy with the result you can just load the previous save and start again. To know the name of the furniture items you might need to explore the esp file in xEdit.

6 minutes ago, harems said:

this outfit is called Mulan
ya can search [Coco]Mulan to find

hair i dont know ?

Thanks a lot, so much! Yeah, I only care about THIS specific outfit in the picture. I found the place with the file, but it needs for me to make an account in order to download. - Not doing accounts anymore on random sites as I had my email hijacked from nexus and I am paranoid/lazy to make a new email just for that, and also, this is for LE :(

I want only THIS outfit for SE for my UNP/UUNP body model....I don't have the knowledge, the understanding or the skill to do that, I can only run stuff through nif optimizer which they made it easy now but that's it...

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Nothing like a good, solid and strong plot, a plot that isn't afraid to go deep into the juicy questions and dilemmas that any narrative piece should aim to stimulate and explore.

I don't know what you're talking about tho, just came here to recommend mods and share my un-knowledge with the people.

You should be able to place them with placeatme, given that you know the furniture ID. So it would be like:

1. open console, type

help "name of the furniture" -> this will give you a list of items with the name you entered in the search, the important part is the numbers which is the ID you need for the next command.

2. type

player.placeatme 00000000 -> replace the 0s with the number you got previously.

3. using a mod like Jaxons Positioner (there is a ported version in Skyrim SE Nexus) adjust the final position/scale of the furniture you just spawned.

That's a hacky way to do it, I'm sure there are better ways to do it but I'm not aware of any. As always, save before opening the console so if you're not happy with the result you can just load the previous save and start again. To know the name of the furniture items you might need to explore the esp file in xEdit.

Very Thanks.... But i cant found anyone item of zdd (diablo-esque decoration) in help command... but the .nif is in data/mesh/zdd... i can open this nif, and the furniture is there, but i cant found the name of this furniture.... Anyone know how works the name and code of the furniture? Is in .nif? is in another file ?

PS: the mod is loaded successful, i think. Is enabled.

41 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Very Thanks.... But i cant found anyone item of zdd (diablo-esque decoration) in help command... but the .nif is in data/mesh/zdd... i can open this nif, and the furniture is there, but i cant found the name of this furniture.... Anyone know how works the name and code of the furniture? Is in .nif? is in another file ?

You should check the esp file in xEdit. That should contain the reference for these nif files and show the furniture/item name of the object. That is if the mod comes with an esp/esm file and has the items as playable furniture. If the mod doesn't come with an esp/esm ready to use then you might need another mod to use these assets.