What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 9/5/2020 at 3:46 PM, endersgame said:

Is there a mod that adds a SexLab variant of Fury spell or something similar?

Basically, when a person is hit by the spell they'll try to fuck nearby NPC instead of attacking - maybe even deal some damage during the act (not necessary).

The closest thing I can think of is SexLab Enchantress, but I don't think that does what I want exactly.

You are looking for somekind of rape mod ?

anyone know where i can find skimpy craftable or findable cbbe armors? i want them to fit into the game without ridiculous scaling. 

19 hours ago, daemon1995 said:

ezgif-4-fd13c89fce77.gif

Anyone know what hdt hair is from? I've tried but had no luck...

yundao

22 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Here's what that sounds like when I read it: "Is there some way I can get what SexLab and related mods put in the game without doing the 2 mouse-clicks it takes to install SexLab?" There is no "rigamarole" involved with installing SexLab Framework- just drag-n-drop the downloaded archive into your mod manager and click "Install." There is also no problem getting it to work- it has only a couple of requirements, both easy to install now that Vortex supports fully-automatic SKSE64 installations. And besides, you probably already have SKSE64 installed anyway because it's required for SkyUI and SkyUI is required for any mod that needs MCM, which is, like, all of them that aren't simple armor replacements.

"I don't really want to do a lewd runthrough of Skyrim, except, y'know, I want Dragons to have those lewd penises and lewdly fuck me senseless all the time..." :classic_wacko:

I see the problem here- you wish to install and do lewd things without appearing to be a lewd sicko like the rest of us.  Well, it's your lucky day: you don't have to install the Lewd Versions of any of the sex mods offered here on LewdLab- just select the Lascivious Versions™ instead during installation and enjoy the dragon dicking, secure in the knowledge that you have avoided the appearance of Lewdness. :classic_biggrin:

man, did you say exactly what i was thinking! haha, well played.

34 minutes ago, Fioroto said:

You are looking for somekind of rape mod ?

Nah. Already have Defeat with NPC vs NPC enabled.

I think the idea I had in my head is basically Vanilla Mayhem + Mass MatchMaker.

NPCs hit with the spell start an orgy, then once that's done, they fall under the effect of Fury/Frenzy/Mayhem whatever and start to kill each other.

In other words, the spell cause them to make love, then war. 

13 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

You could try SunJeong's stuff. She has quite the selection on her site.

thanks, i got a ton now

10 hours ago, daemon1995 said:

Which pack? I downloaded v9.2 and didn't find it

couldnt tell you, thats just where i last saw it

There's been a few such quests:

Project AHO (you start with just the slave cloths)
Maids 2 (at some point you get imprisoned)  
(Vanilla) Cidhna mine

I wonder if there are any more (big or small) that do this, or something similar, where sl defeat would work especially well

On 9/7/2020 at 7:51 PM, endersgame said:

Nah. Already have Defeat with NPC vs NPC enabled.

I think the idea I had in my head is basically Vanilla Mayhem + Mass MatchMaker.

NPCs hit with the spell start an orgy, then once that's done, they fall under the effect of Fury/Frenzy/Mayhem whatever and start to kill each other.

In other words, the spell cause them to make love, then war. 

well, the only one that I'know, that kinda do this, was this mod's

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/48-lovers-orgy/

Hope it's fit.

1 hour ago, crowownsford12 said:

Does anyone have a xpmsse skeleton male and female that has the staves on the back cant get any of the weapon mods to work with the latest skeletons. any advice other wise would be welcome too.

I think you're missing the proper mods to show staves on the back. This is with latest XPMSSE+Ecotone Dual Sheath

Spoiler

212144.png.0771bcda78d349c98015da2597ebb124.png

Note that I tested like 10 different staves and there were 2-3 that didn't appear on the back (I guess I need to install additional meshes for some staves, didn't notice because I never use them). But with default settings (nothing changed in XPMMSE menu or other downloads for Ecotone) it's already working for most of the items in game.

1 hour ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

I think you're missing the proper mods to show staves on the back. This is with latest XPMSSE+Ecotone Dual Sheath

Hide contents

212144.png.0771bcda78d349c98015da2597ebb124.png

Note that I tested like 10 different staves and there were 2-3 that didn't appear on the back (I guess I need to install additional meshes for some staves, didn't notice because I never use them). But with default settings (nothing changed in XPMMSE menu or other downloads for Ecotone) it's already working for most of the items in game.

^^^^^ what he said.

The easiest way to add all of the required meshes to the game is with this fixed AllGUD Weapon Mesh Generator script- just drop it into your SSEEdit\EditScripts\ folder and run it in SSEEdit with all plugins except your existing Ecotone Patch (if any) loaded and selected, copy the resulting \Meshes folder from wherever you had the AllGUD script drop them to your \Data folder and finally run the Dual Sheath Patch script on the same set of Plugins. The whole process takes 15 minutes or so with my 200+ plugins, most of which is just waiting while the scripts churn through literally every weapon and shield in your game.