What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

9 hours ago, Wurger41 said:

I currently have 160 plus mods active in my current setup. Not a huge amount, but still a lot of work....

Also, be wary of entrusting too much to LOOT - It is good, but there are a number of circumstances where manually rearranging the Load Order can work better.

Lightweight ?

image.png.5411060efae3dfe8c030f47d4f2b51a3.png

Of course, that doesn't show the additional hundreds of active-but-ESP-less mesh/texture/whatever mods.

After a while, LOOT tends to cause more problems than it solves. Probably the most common oops is suddenly having a follower develop a dark head, because LOOT moved the appearance-replacer ESP so that the ESP sequence on the right (controlling the character's NPC record) no longer matches the file-override sequence on the left (controlling which facegen files are actually used).

Edit RaceMenu Script and compile it again?...

But tbh in BodySlide u can type any value You want ( and ignore slider position )

You can also use Negative Values :x... but u should not go too crazy xD

Spoiler

s1.png.68ece9996ebdd70dfa02df1f99a4754e.png

You can try with RaceMenu source Scripts... edit them and recompile it :x...

with new limits... but i don't know any mod that can help u :c...

On 9/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, sebway2k3 said:

Hi, i just want to ask if there is any mod that puts a dildo on any horse saddle or any sex mount mod (for the special edition obviously), the only one i found is riding styles 2 but i can't make it work, i always end up having the t-pose bug everytime i try. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

I whipped something together to work with the convenient horses travelersaddle.

It's really badly made since I have no idea how to actually 3d model (so I just sticked the Smurf Average SOS Penis on top of hte saddle and gave it a wood texture (the one from the zaz pilories))

I could maybe look into making a replacer for the generic skyrim saddle but I prefered replacing the convenient horses ones so my horse is the only one with an exotic saddle ^^

travelersaddle.nif

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod that changes the cbbe vanilla physics armors to 3bbb physics armors. (i've been looking for a decent amount of time and haven't found anything, just wanted to see if anyone knows more than I do)

If there is not a mod available I was wondering if anyone would undergo the task?

(I personally know how to convert them but with the classes im currently taking in school, it would take me an eternity to do it myself)

*note* it does not have to be *all* the armors/clothing. Just the ones that normally have physics with cbbe, tagged cbbe vanilla physics in bodyslide/outfit studio.

If anyone is willing to do this or just wants to ask me a question, feel free to comment here or dm me here, or add me on discord: TwistedModding#1003

Hello folks! I always wodnered: where do people take screens for their mods?

For example this  mod:

Watch the screens, do you recognize that bathroom? Anyone know wich mod is that place from? I mean i looked around the  internet for something liek that but i only found Luxury Bathing MOD wich is meh for pics.... what you suggest?

- Sausan Hotel ( hehe :D ) ( Modern World ) ( My mod :3... )

- FuckStudio ( Everything ) ( My Mod ❤️ )

- Tirashan ( Necromancy / Dark Magic House )

- GomaPero Land ( Modern / Korean World )

- AetherSuite ( Modern World )

- Sjel Blad Castle ( Cool looking winter Castle )

- Deus Mons ( very good looking Dwemer Dungeon )

- Hall of Dovahndor ( Sovngarde Castle / Player Home )

- Asteria Ship ( Floating ship over Riverwood Lake )

- DarkEnd ( Dark Souls styled Castle )

- Forgotten City ( Dvemer City - rly nice Story Mod and good place for ScreenShots )

- Pale Marsh Manor ( White / Magic house )

- Moonpath to Elsweyr ( one of oldest mods, Jungle Location, Desert Location, Pirate Island Location etc. ( but all locations are small ) )

- Forgotten Dungeons ( 25 or around 25 i dont remember how many dungeons, Draugr, Ice etc. dungeons :x... )

- Serenity ( House / Ship - its rly good location for Screenshots - detailed rooms )

- DarkWater Den ( insane good looking Caves !... :o i love how Caves looks here ( House is nothing special, but caves are beauty :o ) )

- Thiefs Hideout ( good location in Riften, detailed but small room :x... anywaa good place to take some shots for Thiefs / Spy etc. )

I know more good locations but i don't remember their names and can't find them in google :/...

Maybe if i find them ill update this Post...

I recomend You to install and Play DarkEnd and Forgotten City :P

Even if You don't want to take ScreenShots here its rly worth to play those two Story Mods ^_^

//Edit:

ofc. tbc, i do not know if those mods are available for Skyrim SE 

and i don't even know if those mods were not deleted :P

You just have to google them and check xD...

//Edit:

if there is no SE version you can always convert them to SE :D... 

18 hours ago, lanastara said:

I whipped something together to work with the convenient horses travelersaddle.

It's really badly made since I have no idea how to actually 3d model (so I just sticked the Smurf Average SOS Penis on top of hte saddle and gave it a wood texture (the one from the zaz pilories))

I could maybe look into making a replacer for the generic skyrim saddle but I prefered replacing the convenient horses ones so my horse is the only one with an exotic saddle ^^

travelersaddle.nif 1.15 MB · 3 downloads

I love this! I took a look at it in NifSkope, and I know I've got to have it- the bottle of ale dangling from the pommel was the final straw! :classic_biggrin:Would you mind providing details on the dds texture files you used, at least the diffuse and normal textures? I'm asking because I don't have "the zaz pillories" or any idea where to get it/them (I can't find a mod named "Zaz Pillories.")

I'm going to try to put it onto the Emfy mount, a mod-added horse that only I can use, but I need to work something out with the textures. :classic_angel:

On 9/14/2020 at 6:47 AM, waffles1150 said:

anyone got file for tullius hairpackage?

source website of this mod is down. i can't find it anywhere

On 9/14/2020 at 5:58 PM, Kakabishan said:

For some reason, Google Translate does not translate the "arca.live" page with the Tullius hair (link above). I think it's Korean, but don't know for sure. Can someone who can read Korean please get the SSE-SMP version of this mod and upload to OneDrive or whatever? I can handle the localization of the haristyle names to English once I get the file. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Vyxenne said:

For some reason, Google Translate does not translate the "arca.live" page with the Tullius hair (link above). I think it's Korean, but don't know for sure. Can someone who can read Korean please get the SSE-SMP version of this mod and upload to OneDrive or whatever? I can handle the localization of the haristyle names to English once I get the file. Thanks.

Had some issues with chrome, I used Edge Chromium and it translated it just fine. Here are the google drive links they've uploaded it to:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_KL46oWF3yd4HWzJQiVyqFwevnsdp78U/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1goPcJVaDwmzK3bp26qJufMORhnhe5Vyp/view

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I love this! I took a look at it in NifSkope, and I know I've got to have it- the bottle of ale dangling from the pommel was the final straw! :classic_biggrin:Would you mind providing details on the dds texture files you used, at least the diffuse and normal textures? I'm asking because I don't have "the zaz pillories" or any idea where to get it/them (I can't find a mod named "Zaz Pillories.")

I'm going to try to put it onto the Emfy mount, a mod-added horse that only I can use, but I need to work something out with the textures. :classic_angel:

Hi I actually was wrong the textures were original from zazanimationfremework but apparantly I used the one that were copied into this mod: 

The only textures that were used are the ones in the textures\devious\Zaz\002Wood Directory so you can just install those two files if you don't want the rest of the mod.

1 hour ago, Gergar12 said:

Here an idea; instead of fighting, then getting raped ala defeat, cursed loot. Why not have 'sex attacks' in the middle of the fighting that then transitions you into being captured, raped, sold to slavery, etc. 

I mean I would do it, but I suck at coding. 

The scripting itself would probably not be too bad to do for somebody who knows what they are doing, but getting them to run quickly enough for the real time combat would be a nightmare, think about the combat surrender type mods, half the time the player is just sat there sometimes for a couple of minutes while the scripts sort them selves out, I have had such combat surrender mods, have me sit there while things are going the winning npc are moving towards me, the battle however has drawn others into it, they kill all the bandits or what not, while I sit there with controls locked, then those new winners come over and usually just attack me while I can do nothing,  because the scripts are still running from the previous fight that I lost, I gave up using combat surrender/death alternative mods because of this happening pretty much all the time.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

The scripting itself would probably not be too bad to do for somebody who knows what they are doing, but getting them to run quickly enough for the real time combat would be a nightmare, think about the combat surrender type mods, half the time the player is just sat there sometimes for a couple of minutes while the scripts sort them selves out, I have had such combat surrender mods, have me sit there while things are going the winning npc are moving towards me, the battle however has drawn others into it, they kill all the bandits or what not, while I sit there with controls locked, then those new winners come over and usually just attack me while I can do nothing,  because the scripts are still running from the previous fight that I lost, I gave up using combat surrender/death alternative mods because of this happening pretty much all the time.

Hopefully Elder Scrolls 6 solves this problem. It's likely the engine.