What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

39 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

There is Fluffy Khajiit but you'd have to convert it for male character use.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89747/

Ow, my modding experience doesn't go beyond messing with stats on the Creation Kit. Albeit I managed to make Sheogorath like my Oblivion Argonian.

Is there any other alternative for males? I'm using Bad Dog hoodies with SOS male bodies as base.

I used to use the Dudestia Multiple Marriage mod but then the Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite had reported some conflicts with it so I dropped the multi-marriage (both are on Nexus).

I then switched to Lovers in Skyrim which still only had one marriage, but you could have multiple "lovers" who would give you a home cooked meal, plus it would let you set up shops in the major cities for them and you could adopt in multiple cities.  Sadly, I think it's gone from the net now.

Depending on what you're looking for SL Eager NPCs let you raise disposition with NPCs you couple with, and if you max disposition with them you can request a home cooked meal or blood if you're a vampire.

Does any known any good futa on male centered mods? With the male player on the receiving end.

Also, any male/male centered mod suggestion would be appreciated. There is the Isle of Mara, but just for Oldrim I think.

Finally, I'd like to know if there any animation-kissing/making out scene tailored for beast races. I'm using Forgotten Argonian Roots and Masculine Khajiit, grey cat variant.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:14 PM, Molokkx said:

It's easy enough to put your [female] character in a 'male' position all the time by just setting that in the SexLabs options. Just set your gender under SexLab --> Animation Settings to Male, and all animations will have your character being in the male position / performing male animations on the receiving NPC. I do that all the time with my Futa character.

The reason why I say this is because you say you couldn't do it with Amorous Adventures. But I suppose it depends how you play it, or which specific version of Amorous Adventures you have. There's basically three versions that I know of, two of them are on the Nexus, and one here. The two available over at Nexus are: 1) 'Independent' one (no mods dependency whatsoever, by default screen just fades to black with a pop-up window describing in text-form what happens for a 'sexual encounter' type scene, and 2) 'Flower Girls' version I believe, which is dependent on using that mod specifically with scenes triggering animations given by Flower Girls (or something like that). Then, the third version is specifically the 'SexLabs' one which works in conjunction with SexLabs animations, I think.

In my case, I went with the regular independent version of the mod. But that's basically a preference, and it's also very convenient for me (I.E. being independent I didn't need to rely on other mods and follow any extra load order and installation instructions and so on, makes my modding experience simpler). Instead, I use Match Maker to give my character a scene, but I let Amorous Adventures do its thing separately as well (I.E. the way I role-play involves simply me 'behaving' in my role-play, and just waiting for the "right time" according to what Amorous Adventure suggests is supposed to happen at specific points in the quests). Essentially, I didn't want any mods dictating when and how animations would be triggered because the conditions for that never quite satisfy my style of role-play, or never happen to be in line with the type of personality I like to imagine my character having.

In the end, however, when it comes to game-play with SexLabs and animations, the whole point of telling you all this is because since I basically have selected my gender in SexLab options, and since the independent version of Amorous Adventures does NOT control how scenes trigger, then I get to experience the mod itself with its quests and so on, but right after the screen fades to black with a text window explaining what happened between my character and some NPC supported by Amorous Adventures then, and only then, I just give myself the 'Irresistible' spell (from Match Maker, and to the receiving NPC as well) and right there and then the party starts (and I just use suspension of disbelief at that point to imply that what was described in the text window is in line with the fact that I manually triggered the sex scene with Match Maker instead). That way, my "Male" gender is chosen by SexLabs itself and applied to all animations initiated by Match Maker (and of course if it's not for Futa then you can just give strapons, but the point remains the same).

Alright so this only covers the "staying in Male position" part of what you asked for.

Now when it comes to actual lesbian stuff. To be honest it's not as common as I'd want it to be. It's also similar when it comes to more "simple", sensual, romantic 'Caressing' / 'Sensual' touching or cuddling / 'Passionate' kissing animations. Basically... there's plain and simple very few of those around. They do exist, sure. But it's just incredibly lower in quanity than anything else. There's more animations with creatures, 'rape' and straightforward 'hardcore' than anything else, from what I've seen so far anyway. I have something like 8 or 9 animations packs, for a total of something like 400+ animations I think, maybe more. In all those, I literally have about 1 or 2 'massage', maybe 3 of them are for just 'kissing' (and one of them always bugs out a bit, shame), and maybe no more than 12 or 15 purely lesbian animations for two characters, and maybe half of that number for 3 females, and of course pretty much none for foursomes (or if I do have them for foursomes I must have missed them, if there's even 1 or 2 then I'm not even aware of them; I'd have to look again).

Sounds a bit pessimistic but it's also a 'reality'. I noticed, because I happen to be absolutely turned on by lesbian stuff, but I ultimately decided to go with Futa for the simple straight up fact that there's an absurd amount of available (and very good quality) animations for 'straight' sex (animations-wise, involving a "male" position character is what I mean here) compared to anything else (maybe with the exception of creatures animations, and on a side note even within the "creatures" categories you'll probably find very little 'lesbian creatures' animations; not sure if they even exist since I do not use creatures animations myself, at all... but I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case for those as well).

It's turning into a wall of text but this is a subject that always pinched me a bit. I'm "fine" with the abundance of straight-style animations since I really do enjoy my Futa character and my current game. It really is genuinely great. But I find it excessively tougher to play purely a non-Futa female character in a lesbian role when it comes to using SexLabs and mods in general. I did it once to give it an actual try and I decided to stop at around Level 20 or something, it wasn't immersive enough for my tastes, there's just too little for lesbians in general (or, well... there's "too little" for my tastes, I should say; can't speak for everyone). It just turns out that it's much easier if you 'accept' the straight animations as part of your lesbian experience by letting your character equip a strapon and using those "Male" position animations more often than the rest.

Now, with all this said, the mods we have at our disposal are pretty much the ones already mentioned: SexLab, the various animations packs (and use Animation Loader to filter out the ones you like or dislike, you'll cut down the list real hard in the end by just selecting the ones related to lesbians but that's the price to pay), Amorous Adventures and... that's about it? The only other type of mods I can think of that can occasionally offer a 'lesbian'-friendly experience (or can offer romance in any way and form between two females) is whenever there's one of those highly fleshed-out independent Follower mods where the author took the time to really dig into modding the crap out of the Follower(s) in question; by adding dialogue all over the place for various conditions, including romance and the likes. And in some cases they're fully voiced, too. Going by memory I can recall one specific female Follower back for Oldrim that was fully voiced and allowed for male and female romance, namely the 'Sofia' companion (she is available for Skyrim SE, too). So, similar mods sometimes explore a bit more with romancing and lesbian-friendly content, but they are pretty rare to be honest.

It's a shame more people aren't talking about this. Lesbian interactions are hardly existent in these mods, you have to actually go hunting for animation packs that contain them, and every pack that does have them are usually filled with 3/4 or more that aren't. 

I know that the people who make these mods work tirelessly and they do a lot of amazing work for free to make this stuff happen, and that's great. But I really wish some of them had thought that not all players want dicks involved 100% of the time, including simulated ones. I swing both ways personally, so I don't have a problem with dicks, but it is kind of annoying that it seems to be the primary option-- almost like it was made by guys for guys. 

2 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Just be sure to have them done in disappearing ink if you're a C cup or larger, since in 25 years they'll be invisible anyway.

Oh; you were probably asking  about a mod.

Never mind....

Hmm. Always interesting to see things from other people's perspective. Now  that you say that, all women in the pictures indeed have small tits.
25 years seems plenty though...

I only use MO2 (Mod Organiser 2) as I have found that the Nexus Mod manager/Vortex are frankly not as well suited to extensive modding. They are NOT Bad, just they start to become very unwieldy the more mods you add in. I currently have 160 plus mods active in my current setup. Not a huge amount, but still a lot of work....

I tend to place the NPC modes to the bottom of the left hand load  window (Not the Right hand Loot/Load order window in MO2., followed by the Output mods for FNIS, Bodyslide and gear etc.

Body slide and CBBE/UUNP I place fairly high up with the textures just below them or just after the NPC mods (both positions seem to work ok) I use the Blank Separator Mods that MO2 can create to organise them by Type: Landscape, Scripting, Bodies, Gear, Gameplay, R18 mods Sexlab stuff, etc.... This helps to keep it all organised, and if you get a conflict you can either use x-edit (CAREFULLY!!) or rearrange the LH order to get the winner you want in the conflicts.

Where possible use the All-in  One options some modders provide for their work (eg the Bijn Mods.) Helps keep the esp numbers under control!

Also, be wary of entrusting too much to LOOT - It is good, but there are a number of circumstances where manually rearranging the Load Order can work better. Sometimes the Author/s will include this info in the readme or the Mod page. PAY Attention to that.

One example I use is the Skyrim Adult Celebs mod for SE - LOOT will place the Whiterun esp near the middle top of the RH Pane and the other two near the bottom. Move the Whiterun esp to the other two's place and make sure it is first. (AND for best results, make sure its' esps follow after ALL other NPC mods and the mod itself should be at the bottom of the last NPC category in the LH side pane.)

Hope this helps a bit.

Brett

What are the best animation mods for beast races? I have M2M animation and most kissing animations have awkward face clipping, and the tail gets in the way in all doggystyle scene. :v

Aside that, is there a way to add the schlongs from HcoS/More Nasty Critters to Meeko from True Meeko and the Horses from Realistic Horse Breeds?