Do we have Realistic SMP 2.0 ?
i try to find but nowhere to found it :( or is it a mystery

Never heard of it.

A deleted SE mod (ID 30896) that was basically one person's take on merging and tuning the various SMP control XMLs. I'm not aware of anything past version 1.2. As mentioned earlier, the author appears to be as disappeared ? as the mod.

11 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

A deleted SE mod (ID 30896) that was basically one person's take on merging and tuning the various SMP control XMLs. I'm not aware of anything past version 1.2. As mentioned earlier, the author appears to be as disappeared ? as the mod.

Yeah he used to post in this thread regularly then disappeared, same on Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I'm still over here trying to wrestle with custom SMP bones on random crud. I got hair working alright, but then I tried to make a dress with a physics-enabled skirt and found that every part of the dress that wasn't physics-enabled, receiving regular bone weights from the 3BBB body, would turn completely corrupted and melt down into the floor, while the physics skirt itself would actually not be broken. Did I miss some steps to make this thing work alongside regular bone weights or what?

unknown.png

Edit: Seeing talk that a mesh can't have 80+ bone weights on it. That sound right to folks in the know here?

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:
10 hours ago, Mud said:

Edit: Seeing talk that a mesh can't have 80+ bone weights on it. That sound right to folks in the know here?

SE BS has a limit of 80 bones per partition, not per mesh. SSENO will apparently fix that for you.

I can attest to that- I have used NifOptimizer to split Oldrim 80+ bone partitions so that the two resulting partitions are both below 80 bones. It worked automatically and accurately, meaning the mesh worked fine in SSE after conversion.

Say, would anyone know if it's possible to configure physics for a long dress such that it flips up enough to reveal the butt when falling? A busted umbrella sort of look? Skirt physics that don't have constraints to connect the separate bone chains horizontally in loops will behave in this way, but then the skirt itself doesn't behave like a skirt, flapping around wildly since the bone chains are acting independently... Seems as though configuring this thing to function like a skirt ends up making the other effect I want impossible?

On 1/14/2021 at 10:01 PM, ChaosTheorist said:

SE BS has a limit of 80 bones per partition, not per mesh. SSENO will apparently fix that for you.

I am unsure how it works?

Spoiler

1476736643_(776).png.59df486888fb546d864782b89d76f60c.png

527209210_(777).png.6bcedaad56c528564f1c944ed82c9c2d.png

This is my settings and number of partitions for mesh, that 100% explodes in SSE.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, vimebox said:

How to make the BHUNP SMP breast working? Mine always vibrating. If I switch back to CBPC its normal again.

The collision with SOS hand is working but then its starting vibrating uncontrollably.

This probably won't be of great use to you, but I saw a post along the way a month or so ago that suggested (implicitly or not) that the frequency (and possibly other aspects) of SMP can be adjusted via whichever ini file is associated with SMP... erm, or maybe with 3BBB. As I said, I recall reading it a month or so ago. 

Anyway, since the only two sites I visit regularly for skyrim are this one and Nexus, I'm going to presume that the article is located here... someplace. Sorry I can't offer more than that, but maybe with the aid of LL's search abilities, you can find it...

Anecdotally, my female character's breasts vibrate too.  It's not noticeable if I'm in 3rd person AND am ~10 ft away, but up close, yeah you can see it.  I usually hit her with an smp reset from console or do a 3BBB hotkey clearing (switch to cbpc and back to smp) when I notice and it calms down a little. There's only so much you can do with SMP.. The way the control algorithm has been implemented, it is inherently unstable. They appear to have left out autozeroing, clamping, and threshhold  subroutines to avoid the instability points. It's a tradeoff for its dynamic performance.

best of luck!

On 1/23/2021 at 8:13 PM, full_inu said:

I am unsure how it works?

Hide contents

1476736643_(776).png.59df486888fb546d864782b89d76f60c.png

527209210_(777).png.6bcedaad56c528564f1c944ed82c9c2d.png

This is my settings and number of partitions for mesh, that 100% explodes in SSE.

Your BSDismemberSkinInstance has 95 bones. The limit is 80. You must split this partition into two partitions of less than 80 nodes each.

Here is an SMP skirt from my collection- the SkinInstance (BSDismember or Ni) only has 45 nodes/bones so NifOptimizer didn't split it when I optimized it for SSE. On other meshes, NifOptimizer splits one of the SMP partitions because it had 110 nodes.

P9o9fjg.png

PS: You can't affect any property of a mesh in SSEEdit, which deals ONLY with plugins- use Outfit Studio or NifSkope to split the 95-bone partition. Or better yet, just run it through SSE NifOptimizer and be done with it.

NO cannot physically split the mesh. it optimizes the existing bones for the sse skeleton and removes unnecessary connections. if there are more than 80 physical bones, then the mesh will have to be divided into parts manually .. and this is often a problem.

I would love to talk to someone who can work with physics sources. perhaps there is an one way to change a lot in the current situation. I believe;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, Vyxenne said:

Another strategy that may work for you is to use @Shizof's CBPC - Physics With Collisions for body physics (breasts, boobs, butt, belly and labia.) This removes SMP from handling your body physics as well as any cloth physics (hair, jewelry, clothing/armor movements), and reduces the fps penalty as a bonus.

Hi @Vyxenne  I am trying to use CBPC together with HDT-SMP, so that CBPC handles body physics and HDT-SMP handles apparel physics.

I am using CBPC 1.3.6 and UNPB 1.7.2 and HDT-SMP 2.11. These are all the latest versions.

I modified defaultBBPs.xml to delete everything between <default-bbps> and </default-bbps>

I have tested with and without the SKSE/Plugins/hdtSMP64_preload.txt file, and either way HDT-SMP seems to handle the body physics instead of CBPC.

The only way I get CBPC body physics is to turn off the HDT-SMP dll in MO2.

The problem in my game is belly inflation - CBPC provides nice round belly inflation, but HDT-SMP provides cone-shaped belly inflation.

Any hints, tips, or advice would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I found a solution described here on LL that appears to work for me. This solution leaves the defaultBBPs.xml file unchanged, and this solution does not need a hdtSMP64_preload.txt file.

I created a mod containing only one file SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/UNPB.xml and then I edited the UNPB.xml file and changed all <bone name="xxx">...</bone> tags to just <bone name="xxx"/> tags, and deleted all the <generic-constraint...</generic-constraint> tags.

Here is the mod in case it helps anyone in the future. It overrides one file in UNPB 1.7.2 so this mod must be placed lower than UNPB in the MO2 left pane.

HDTSMPwithCBPC-2.zip