Question on CBPC/HDT SMP Setup

How would I use CBPC and SMP together now that 1.0.6 is no longer available. Would I just use the new SMP and still follow the same steps as listed on the CBPC page? Would I need to do anything else? Such as remove the SMP skeleton?

Cause as much as I love pure CBBE SMP my PC (ryzen   2600x 4.2 ghz, 16Gb DDR4 3200mhz, and GTX 1070 SC) don’t love it back. As my performance has been going right out the window. Trying out the auto run console command method to see if that helps but may need to resort going back to using CPBC for most physics. So any help would be appreciated.

If I can find the link to the video I'll post it but there was one showing how to get CBPC and SMP to work together. Basically CBPC is ONLY applied to the body and SMP is applied to the clothes, etc. The setup I've been using works well. I get collisions and I use the CBBE Special body for vagina collisions.

1 hour ago, sparowe said:

If I can find the link to the video I'll post it but there was one showing how to get CBPC and SMP to work together. Basically CBPC is ONLY applied to the body and SMP is applied to the clothes, etc. The setup I've been using works well. I get collisions and I use the CBBE Special body for vagina collisions.

Did it before with the instructions before when using SMP 1.0.6 but when CBBE SMP was updated they removed that version. So don’t know if that method still works with latest SMP.

2 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Did it before with the instructions before when using SMP 1.0.6 but when CBBE SMP was updated they removed that version. So don’t know if that method still works with latest SMP.

I haven't updated to the newest versions yet. In my setup I am currently using:

hdtSSEFramework 1.5.80

hdtSSEPhysics 1.5.80

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions 1.1.8 (current version is 1.1.9)

In the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs file for hdtSSEPhysics I edited the defaultBBPs.xml as such:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<default-bbps>
</default-bbps>

With this setup I am getting Breast, Butt and Vaginal Physics and Collisions and also getting Physics for any outfits that use them, SMP or HDT.

I tried using CBBE SMP before I went with this setup but I wasn't having much luck with it. CBBE SMP was recently updated to a new version as well as XP32 (XPMSSE). I have yet to download the updates for those. In the posts section of XPMSSE there is a comment saying CBPC bone setup will be update as well.

I usually don't update anything in my mod list or game setup the first day. Sometimes I don't update at all if I am comfortable with the way my game is running and will only update if there has been a significant update to a certain mod.

17 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Cause as much as I love pure CBBE SMP my PC (ryzen   2600x 4.2 ghz, 16Gb DDR4 3200mhz, and GTX 1070 SC) don’t love it back. As my performance has been going right out the window. Trying out the auto run console command method to see if that helps but may need to resort going back to using CPBC for most physics. So any help would be appreciated.

if you download 3bbb CBBE , there were setting file which compatilbe for CBBE SMP (current version)

so even though you do not Use 3bbb CBBE, you can use default CBBE SMP for your body or NPC, with use the offered setting files.

https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=acro4299&logNo=221566278241&redirect=Dlog

but you need to edit SMP config xml. and force to use CBPC for SMP nodes.

there was detail guide in her page.. I seems lost,, where,, but I translated it to my country language with google auto translate,

and confrim.  so maybe it work for einglish without problem)

Then if you have no special reason you may need to use CBBE SMP, at current I am using 3BBB CBBE. 

it is actually show full physcis.    it offer body slider data, too.. then there are insall option, how mix use CBPC and SMP physics .  

maybe you seems better to ask author, and ask how to, (she offered her loverslab adress in her page) 

if you use her setting files. 

1.00 offer  setting file to use SMP physics with " CBBE special body (or physics) body" 

So if OP hope to use CBBE special, or CBBE physics body,, which you can download as default CBBE body slider option,

sparowe discribed way work. (and OP seems have used same procedure) .

but if OP hope to use current CBBE SMP body, then use same procedure,  to mix use CBPC for body parts,  it not work. 

About official  CBBE SMP,  I can suspect,, remove collision meshes which I need not in out fit sutdio,,,, and add new nodes name in your CBPCmaster, and set  value for 3 breast bone , then remove it from SMP config files.. etc etc,, or I may only need to remove virtual gorund mesh. but still keep those new collision mesh which cover body part, for CBPC.

(maybe there is no much difference, it is same we copy weight from body for sexy suit

after all CBPC work for cloth and body at same time when they have same weight with node name,)

but I can not confirm.. it work well . and do not know which rig is OK for the case. (maybe new XPMSEHDT seems work for CBBE special,

because it have  all bone, which CBBE special used,  )

I seldom see hdt smp topic, so if there were already clear step guide. I do not know .  at least in CBPC topic, I have not found.

then current user choice seems,, if use CBBE and hope to get full physics, with CBPC (or partially mix,  may better choose 3BBB CBBE 

(I actually like it), and there seems other name mods for CBBE shape. (I do not remember,)  which seems work better. 

As for me,  I could only find actuall setting file ,and how to edit which can work with current CBBE smp body , and can use CBPC for body physics, from   3bbb link page.  (though I prefer 3bbb )  

sorry it may not help .. but I hope to see other infomation,, for future prupose. (eg if I may plan to use CBBE SMP if it get belly node, )

um... Exactly how to mix the cbpc and the smp.
Release the smp physical setting for the bone to be used with the cbpc.

To do this, you must know about smp physics and be able to modify the xml.

To turn off the desired bone physics in the xml setting of the smp:

image.png.5a022d42881eac183f4814a2e9be97d9.png

As shown in this, annotate or delete the physical settings for the bone you want to disable smp physics.

Then write down the skeleton on the first part of the xml and use it as a default bone.

image.png.6f0be5439f2df318dca31af11ac8e6cb.png

If this is well modified, the smp physics for the this bone is off.

And if there is a cbpc config for this bone, it works with a cbpc.

It's also not something that happens very often, Sometimes, when trying to assign cbpc physics, it may be inevitable to modify the skeleton_female.nif.

However, this need not be modified if XPMSE 4.6.1 is generally used.

(Currently, version 4.6.0 does not have a cbpc-compatible 3 breast bone. So I've delivered a correction to bakafactory and I expect it to be updated soon.)

Archived