On 4/5/2022 at 4:28 PM, perrymwt said:

AMD cpus do support AVX and AVX2.  They don't support AVX512.  I'd suggest getting other people who ask about requirements to get CPU-Z and GPU-Z in order to get what their CPUs and GPUs support.

Thanks for that info. ❤️

So, I'm using the latest versions of Faster SMP + CBPC + 3BA for AE and followers have body physics but not clothing or hair physics when equipped with SMP clothing and hair. Clothing and hair SMP on the player works as advertised. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

17 hours ago, spicybalzac said:

So, I'm using the latest versions of Faster SMP + CBPC + 3BA for AE and followers have body physics but not clothing or hair physics when equipped with SMP clothing and hair. Clothing and hair SMP on the player works as advertised. Is there something obvious I'm missing?

There have been others reporting the same thing in the Faster SMP forum. Here's one of them:

DrOriginal

SMP was working great yesterday, did nothing to my mods besides update this one and now SMP doesn't work on NPC's, only my character. CBPC still works but when I use the spell to switch someone to SMP they go completely stiff.

**Edit** I reverted back to 1.36 and everything is back to normal. I saw on the "other problems..." form someone was having the same issue as me. something with the 1.37 update that changed performance. I'm good with using 1.36, I never had performance issues in the past anyways.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because it's more difficult to accuse her of making shit up when she uses cut-n-paste quotations
23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

There have been others reporting the same thing in the Faster SMP forum. Here's one of them:

Interesting, thanks! I was having significant performance issues with that version so I guess I'll just... wait for an update. The bugs tab of the Faster SMP mod page is kind of a mess, should I post there or do you think the mod authors are already aware of the problem?

15 minutes ago, spicybalzac said:

Interesting, thanks! I was having significant performance issues with that version so I guess I'll just... wait for an update. The bugs tab of the Faster SMP mod page is kind of a mess, should I post there or do you think the mod authors are already aware of the problem?

So while perusing the Faster SMP bugs tab I found this solution for <60 FPS:

Turn off "autoAdjustMaxSkeletons" in Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Configs.xml

And it worked, NPCs now have full SMP cloth and hair physics. I only wish I had a less potato computer.

22 minutes ago, spicybalzac said:

And it worked, NPCs now have full SMP cloth and hair physics. I only wish I had a less potato computer.

That's interesting actually. I thought it dynamically turned off SMP for skeletons around you based on your current FPS to keep it at 60 or more, but that would also disable body physics. ?

6 hours ago, Tiress said:

That's interesting actually. I thought it dynamically turned off SMP for skeletons around you based on your current FPS to keep it at 60 or more, but that would also disable body physics. ?

Yeah, body physics were working regardless of framerate with autoAdjustMaxSkeletons=true?‍♂️

On 4/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, spicybalzac said:

Turn off "autoAdjustMaxSkeletons" in Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\Configs.xml

Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice was wont to say- I do not even have such a parameter in my configs.xml (from Faster HDT-SMP 1.36). As info, I'm still on SSE (as opposed to SAE) - I'm playing game version 1.5.97 and SKSE64 version 2.0.17. That may or may not have anything to do with the fact that you have a parameter that I do not have (if you're on AE).

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice was wont to say- I do not even have such a parameter in my configs.xml (from Faster HDT-SMP 1.36). As info, I'm still on SSE (as opposed to SAE) - I'm playing game version 1.5.97 and SKSE64 version 2.0.17. That may or may not have anything to do with the fact that you have a parameter that I do not have (if you're on AE).

I'm using Faster SMP v1.38, maybe that has something to do with it? I'm impressed you managed to avoid updating all this time though. Gotta admit I do miss AddItemMenu's search function. And Minimap.

4 hours ago, spicybalzac said:

Estoy usando Faster SMP v1.38, ¿quizás eso tenga algo que ver? Sin embargo, estoy impresionado de que hayas logrado evitar actualizar todo este tiempo. Debo admitir que echo de menos la función de búsqueda de AddItemMenu. y minimapa.

Too bad you have Skyrim AE because I fixed this same problem in Skyrim SE by installing Faster HDT-SMP 1.18 karonar1.
Maybe CBPC or whatever body you use (CBBE or BHUNP have their own text files for physics so be careful when overwriting) also has something to do with this issue, because since they were updated I'm having even more problems.
For example: with the most updated version of CBPC+BHUNP every time I start the game I have to restart SMP because the collision armor conflicts with CBPC in my case Skyrim SE.

On 4/10/2022 at 12:42 PM, spicybalzac said:
On 4/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, Vyxenne said:

Yes, that's why I mentioned it. Just a "+1" or "I'm having this issue too" sometimes helps a mod author to priotitize what they fix first- the one with 387 "me too" posts or the one with only 2 people seeig the problem.

• 3 months later...

Hello, i hope somebody can help me with this:

https://youtu.be/se305BUnXNM

As you can see, something wrong happens when i leave menu, house or, like in this case, inventory. This is just happenning when my char wears smp clothes or hair. Sometimes it just clip through the body or goes crazy but nothing worse, i just reequip the item and solved.

But sometimes, this is what happens:

https://youtu.be/VktgmUdrTBI

The hair and cloak goes through floor and I have to swap from 3rd person view to 1st and back just to keep playing, then reequip items and open racemenu to fix hair.

I use Faster HDT-SMP, CBPC, 3BA with full SMP Physics and i have no problems with body physics and collisions, its just with HDT-SMP for Cloaks and Capes and KS Hairdos SMP and maybe some COCO 3BA SMP outfits when my game gets <1 fps or even crashes.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

5 hours ago, AdriXan said:

Hello, i hope somebody can help me with this:

https://youtu.be/se305BUnXNM

As you can see, something wrong happens when i leave menu, house or, like in this case, inventory. This is just happenning when my char wears smp clothes or hair. Sometimes it just clip through the body or goes crazy but nothing worse, i just reequip the item and solved.

But sometimes, this is what happens:

https://youtu.be/VktgmUdrTBI

The hair and cloak goes through floor and I have to swap from 3rd person view to 1st and back just to keep playing, then reequip items and open racemenu to fix hair.

I use Faster HDT-SMP, CBPC, 3BA with full SMP Physics and i have no problems with body physics and collisions, its just with HDT-SMP for Cloaks and Capes and KS Hairdos SMP and maybe some COCO 3BA SMP outfits when my game gets <1 fps or even crashes.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Eso parece ser la version de Faster HDT-SMP que tienes instalada si tienes Skyrim SE , prueba instalar otra , a partir de la version karonar1 ese bug ya deberia estar corregido no necesitas instalar los xml que vienen con el fomod .

Si tienes Skyrim AE no se , no tengo experiencia con AE y creo qu este no admite la version Faster HDT-SMP 1.18 que es la ultima version basada en karonar1

(en mi caso la mas estable)

Edited by manpan22
5 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Eso parece ser la version de Faster HDT-SMP que tienes instalada si tienes Skyrim SE , prueba instalar otra , a partir de la version karonar1 ese bug ya deberia estar corregido no necesitas instalar los xml que vienen con el fomod .

Si tienes Skyrim AE no se , no tengo experiencia con AE y creo qu este no admite la version Faster HDT-SMP 1.18 que es la ultima version basada en karonar1

(en mi caso la mas estable)

Gracias por responder. Sí, es SE 1.5.97, la versión de Faster HDT-SMP es la última, he probado a instalar la 1.18, con CUDA y sin CUDA y sigue sin funcionar, de hecho, es peor porque pierdo el sonido del juego cuando bajan los fps. Te dejo mi modlist por si acaso: https://modwat.ch/u/AdriXan

On 8/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, AdriXan said:

Gracias por responder. Sí, es SE 1.5.97, la versión de Faster HDT-SMP es la última, he probado a instalar la 1.18, con CUDA y sin CUDA y sigue sin funcionar, de hecho, es peor porque pierdo el sonido del juego cuando bajan los fps. Te dejo mi modlist por si acaso: https://modwat.ch/u/AdriXan

Podria ser Joy of Perspective.esp no esyoy seguro tiene 106 bugs y algunos de ellos relacionados con las fisicas del juego puedes usar Immersive First Person View en su lugar tiene mas bugs pero yo llevo tiempo usandolo y no he tenido problemas , tambien veo que tienes otros mods que son incompatibles entre si en tu orden de carga pero que pueden afectar a los FPS , RLO y ELFX y ELE no deben funcionar juntos elige uno de los 3 

• 3 months later...

Anyone have any luck with either the SMP or CBPC (new type) vagina configs/xmls and the weight painting of any body to get collisions with the ummm... largest creatures in skyrim to work properly?

I've been playing around with BHUNP, CBBE 3BA and COCO body collision xmls and weight painting and trying to get collisions with things like the Chaurus reaper, giants, etc to look believable, but I'm having issues with getting the perineal area to stretch as a whole (...hole) to accomodate that kind of girth.  I think it will require having both the front and back bones (Clitoral, VaginaB1) and their relevant parts of the mesh move more anteriorly and posteriorly, but haven't hit a perfect combo yet that avoids the labia flying off and the undercarriage not following suit if you know what I mean.

If anyone has any suggestions or working weight paints/xmls I'm all ears.