5 hours ago, neneXgod said:

What is the difference between build the plugin in his "Build Instructions" ( readme.md )  and download the file in "Release" then overwrite the old one in HDT-SMP folder? Is it for developer? I'm a freshman in IT so I'm a bit curious.

To build it you need a software like Visual Studio from MS to compile the source files into .dll file. The .dll file in "Release" is already compiled so you don't have to do it yourself and can use it as is.

Hi guys and girls, after some time trying with CBBE 3BA to make the anal collisions work with SMP I have not been successful, besides people around here say that it is not possible because it depends on the animation and not the SMP or CBPC, well it is curious that trying with BHUNP SE mixing the virtual meshes and .xmls of the anus of CBBE 3BA, it turns out that with BHUNP SE if it works and doesnot depend on the animation now the anus reacts like the vagina or another part of the body.?

On 6/8/2021 at 9:41 AM, manpan22 said:

because it depends on the animation

Whomever told you that is a fucking moron, and that includes the author.

Protip: having a Patreon doesn't make you an actual author, especially if the code or asset isn't actually yours.

Edited by 27X
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2018 at 2:19 AM, jesseg said:

Let's look at the properties of bones:

• <mass>: (float, reasonable starting value 1) This tells SMP how "heavy" the bone is, mostly used as a multiplier in other calculations, 0 is a special property though as a mass of 0 will change your bone to Kinematic/Static (will only be affected by animations targeting it, no physics). Use a mass of 0 for your anchor/root bone so that your bones don't "fall off your character"
  • <inertia>: (float, reasonable starting value 100 * mass) How much energy is applied to your bone, if your bone is Dynamic (affected by physics) then none of these values can be 0, setting one or more of these to 0 will give you undesired results. This also affects how much energy your constraints have, low energy will make your constraints basically worthless.
  • <linearDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your translational (X, Y, Z) energy per calculated second, a value of 1 will remove 100% of your energy, 0.3 will remove 30% etc
  • <angularDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your rotational (Y, P, R) energy per calculated second.
  • <friction/rollingFriction>: (float, valid range unknown) These are not terribly well explained, as damping is only applied when there is no external force then friction is most likely applied regardless, this would make your object seem "heavier" as it would be less affected by changes in velocity
  • <restitution>: (float, valid range [0-1]) Restitution is how bouncy your object is, higher values being more bouncy
  • <margin-multiplier>: (float, valid range any/standard float range) Has something to do with skeletal related collisions, higher values will increase impact of collisions on the bone.
  • <gravity-factor>: (float, valid range ???) Add gravity as a force that affects this bone.

Source : https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

So.. I've a question, regarding float and valid range.  

Are these ranges only in the 0 to 1 ratio.. or can they be higher? like for instance

<bone name="NPC R FrontThigh">
        <mass>20</mass>
        <inertia x="40" y="15" z="0.15"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="2" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0.65</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0.65</angularDamping>
        <gravity-factor>0.1</gravity-factor>
        <friction>0.4</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction> (I've no idea what this does)

<restitution>300</restitution> (does this only work with a 0 to1 range ratio? reason for the inquiry is the original document the quote comes from has listed any valid range.. not 0 to 1)

<margin-multiplier>50</margin-multiplier> (what would be a valid range for standard float?)

</bone>

Where the generic constraints are adhering to.

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R FrontThigh" bodyB="NPC R Thigh [RThg]">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-10" y="0" z="-2"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="10" y="0" z="2"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="-2" y="-0" z="-0.5"/>
        <angularUpperLimit x="2" y="0" z="0.5"/>
        <linearStiffness x="800" y="800" z="800"/>
        <angularStiffness x="1000" y="100" z="1000"/>
        <linearDamping x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
        <angularDamping x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <linearBounce x="1.2" y="1.2" z="1.2"/>
        <angularBounce x="0.2" y="0.2" z="0.2"/>
    </generic-constraint>

Is it stands.. with this currently.. the leg has a realistic jiggle, without a jello ish range of movement. I'm trying to get the jiggle closer to  observation as the leg impacts from movement or being struck?

Edited by DAZEros
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how to get HDT hair to collide with your face?  I'm using the KS Hairdos HDT SMP and like the paraguay or galaxy or other long ponytail type hairdos but when the PC head is down in doggy or other, her hair clips right through your head/face, trying to prevent that.  Is it as simple as setting the head as a collision object somehow?  thanks

On 9/13/2021 at 1:49 AM, DAZEros said:

Are these ranges only in the 0 to 1 ratio.. or can they be higher? like for instance

<mass>20</mass>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <friction>0.4</friction>

</bone>

<frameInB>
        </frameInB>
    </generic-constraint>

Is it stands.. with this currently.. the leg has a realistic jiggle, without a jello ish range of movement. I'm trying to get the jiggle closer to  observation as the leg impacts from movement or being struck?

Sadly, I think most of the people who know the answers to your questions and can be arsed to answer them have left the building. *looks wistfully at @Gromilla's and @Yinkle's empty chairs*

On 9/13/2021 at 8:49 AM, DAZEros said:

<mass>20</mass>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <friction>0.4</friction>

</bone>

<frameInB>
        </frameInB>
    </generic-constraint>

<restitution>must be from 0 to 1

<margin-multiplier> you don't need to reach 1

here's an example to show you how I have it

<bone name="NPC L FrontThigh">
        <mass>5</mass>
        <inertia x="10" y="10" z="10"/>
        <centerOfMassTransform>
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0.8</linearDamping>
        <angularDamping>0.9</angularDamping>
        <gravity-factor>0.2</gravity-factor>
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <margin-multiplier>1</margin-multiplier>
        <restitution>1</restitution>
        </bone>

and

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L FrontThigh" bodyB="NPC L Thigh [LThg]">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-2" y="-1" z="-2"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="3" y="0.5" z="1"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="-0.1" y="-0.01" z="-0.1"/>
        <angularUpperLimit x="0.1" y="0.01" z="0.1"/>
        <linearStiffness x="1000" y="1000" z="1000"/>
        <angularStiffness x="1000" y="1000" z="1000"/>
        <linearDamping x="1" y="1" z="1"/>
        <angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="-0" z="-0"/>
        <linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

You also have to take into account that the higher the value of <mass> the greater the movement and gravity will be.
and the inertia value works more or less the other way round, i.e. the movement will be less but it does not affect the gravity.

if you want I can also share my .xml in case it helps you to see it in its entirety.

Edited by manpan22
On 6/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, manpan22 said:

Hi guys and girls, after some time trying with CBBE 3BA to make the anal collisions work with SMP I have not been successful, besides people around here say that it is not possible because it depends on the animation and not the SMP or CBPC, well it is curious that trying with BHUNP SE mixing the virtual meshes and .xmls of the anus of CBBE 3BA, it turns out that with BHUNP SE if it works and doesnot depend on the animation now the anus reacts like the vagina or another part of the body.?

It's not strange. It has never depended on the animation. It's just that the anus bones on the skeleton are close to each other so it could be a bit tricky to configure.

It is just a matter of mesh weight and SMP configuration.

The virtual mesh are useful for performance purpose and to allow a character to collide on itself more easily.

Using animation is simplier because you don't have to make physiscs calculation.

15 hours ago, Nevropath said:

It's not strange. It has never depended on the animation. It's just that the anus bones on the skeleton are close to each other so it could be a bit tricky to configure.

It is just a matter of mesh weight and SMP configuration.

The virtual mesh are useful for performance purpose and to allow a character to collide on itself more easily.

Using animation is simplier because you don't have to make physiscs calculation.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't asking it but I was saying it, because as you can see in the video it works well with BHUNP. The strange thing is that it doesn't work well with CBBE3ba.

On 9/27/2021 at 6:18 PM, no_way said:

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows how to get HDT hair to collide with your face?  I'm using the KS Hairdos HDT SMP and like the paraguay or galaxy or other long ponytail type hairdos but when the PC head is down in doggy or other, her hair clips right through your head/face, trying to prevent that.  Is it as simple as setting the head as a collision object somehow?  thanks

The mod KS Hairdos HDT SMP  has BS files with collision object , you need to build it.?

Thanks for the reply Manpan. An the bit on clarification, I'd been scouring some to find a detailing on the valid ranges. I'm aware of the mass changes affecting the linear/angular range inputs, as I took Acro's base xmls, as well a few others to look at, an tinker with gradually in various ways to work on the performance aspects. Mostly in order to fine tune more realistic values to work with collision effects.

So a touch reply for further clarification. The range of 0 to 1 for restitution and margin. Is it purely a 0 and 1 (on an off toggle) or is the 0 to 1 range a percentage value? 0.00 to 1.00, with values of 0.01 and 0.99 relevant in the same way that the Dampening + gravity values work? 

As for sharing .xml sure, I don't mind peaking at others SMP .xml's it does help to have comparison values to play with. 

Edited by DAZEros
3 hours ago, DAZEros said:

Thanks for the reply Manpan. An the bit on clarification, I'd been scouring some to find a detailing on the valid ranges. I'm aware of the mass changes affecting the linear/angular range inputs, as I took Acro's base xmls, as well a few others to look at, an tinker with gradually in various ways to work on the performance aspects. Mostly in order to fine tune more realistic values to work with collision effects.

So a touch reply for further clarification. The range of 0 to 1 for restitution and margin. Is it purely a 0 and 1 (on an off toggle) or is the 0 to 1 range a percentage value? 0.00 to 1.00, with values of 0.01 and 0.99 relevant in the same way that the Dampening + gravity values work? 

As for sharing .xml sure, I don't mind peaking at others SMP .xml's it does help to have comparison values to play with. 

Yes , work in the same way that the Dampening + gravity values.

of course sharing the .xml is more for reference because everyone has their own tastes.

BaseShapeP1.xml

it is not perfect but I think that reaching perfection is very difficult.

1 hour ago, George222 said:

... not!  but you would have an example to see the xml settings… anyway, I think you use this hair: KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300/

I'm just trying to help you as much as I can (I don't have programming skills!

I don't have programming skills either , but I have that mod installed and for the collisions to work properly you need to build in bodislide as if it was clothes or armour , you don't need to see or touch the .xml , or at least it works fine for me like that.

These mods also have collisions:

Great Moders' HDT-SMP Physics Hair and Xing at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

saLaHairsSE SMP 1-1

Yundao Hair with physics SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Dint999HairPack02SSE-v100

[Dint999] HDT HairPack (1.50) SMP Patch - SSE

Edited by manpan22
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having a weird issue with HDT-SMP and sexlab. If I change animations or stages a few times this happens:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.f24528730f7e6ced0496f584ca3aed1f.png

And if I do it a few more times this is the result:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.thumb.png.13d71db8ab78e9ac6c059a787a206fba.png

This is on a absolutely barebones install. Only installed a handful of mods to make sure nothing is conflicting. However the save file is the same as my usual heavily modded game.

Edit: Seems to only happen to NPCs, not to the player character.

Running smp reset fixes the problem, but again changing a few animations or stages will make the breasts spazz out again.

EDIT: Ok I think I might have found the problem. I had sexlab scaling enabled and that might have been the issue. I am still testing.

Edited by blacklord9
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2021 at 9:37 PM, blacklord9 said:

I am having a weird issue with HDT-SMP and sexlab. If I change animations or stages a few times this happens:

Reveal hidden contents

And if I do it a few more times this is the result:

Reveal hidden contents

This is on a absolutely barebones install. Only installed a handful of mods to make sure nothing is conflicting. However the save file is the same as my usual heavily modded game.

Edit: Seems to only happen to NPCs, not to the player character.

Running smp reset fixes the problem, but again changing a few animations or stages will make the breasts spazz out again.

EDIT: Ok I think I might have found the problem. I had sexlab scaling enabled and that might have been the issue. I am still testing.

I frequently had the boobs-stretch-to-the-moon issue using aers HDT-SMP from the Nexus.

I only occasionally had the boobs-stretch-to-the-moon issue using the Karonar1 fork of HDT-SMP from the GitHub.

I have never, ever, not even once, had any stretching of anything, nor any fps slump, nor any other reason whatsoever to issue pcb or smp reset using my current Faster HDT-SMP, which includes all of the Karonar1 improvements and many more. It is flawless in my game and gave me back 10fps in the Riften and Whiterun markets- I can now run a solid 60fps in virtually all game areas (down to 55 or so looking in some directions in Riften) even with my two body-physics (via CBPC) and cloth-physics (SMP hair, earrings, amulets, skirts, etc.) followers and me bouncing through dungeons with our hair on fire.

If you are not using it, please try it.

PS: SexLab scaling has nothing to do with physics and is extremely unlikely to cause, or fix, stretchy boobs.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because her boobs don't stretch. Much...
On 10/1/2021 at 8:52 AM, manpan22 said:

I don't have programming skills either , but I have that mod installed and for the collisions to work properly you need to build in bodislide as if it was clothes or armour , you don't need to see or touch the .xml , or at least it works fine for me like that.

These mods also have collisions:

Great Moders' HDT-SMP Physics Hair and Xing at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

saLaHairsSE SMP 1-1

Yundao Hair with physics SSE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Dint999HairPack02SSE-v100

[Dint999] HDT HairPack (1.50) SMP Patch - SSE

Yeah I use KS hairdoos smp and I build the head collision object for bhunp but the hair still clips through my face.  Not sure why