8 hours ago, markTheLustOne said:

I think would be better to let cbpc handle pussy collisions, it's easier and, resource friendly and have better results so far.

I do not understand why smp does not work ... I do everything according to the instructions. Tried putting the xml file in the skse folder. Tried it in the Meshes folder. Yes, I have already tried all the methods. I tried to increase the radius of influence. Everything is useless. It feels like I missed something ... It looks like smp is intended solely for boobs dangling ((

8 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

I have BHUNP. I believe that only UNP-based bodies are plausible.

1.No , this is plausible with all bodies that have belly node included (cbbe 3ba using BHUNP's virtual belly, easy copy paste conform outfitstudio)

2.What you need is to put or add a virtual collision mesh to those animobject.nif.

3.You do not need to create new .xmls, just change with NifSkope so that it uses others that you already have installed, such as SOS SMP or Baka SOS. That should work.

If what you want is for the vagina to open with SMP

On 7/27/2019 at 4:41 AM, Vyxenne said:

Here is my guide again with images on Flikr, which is not blocking LL links AFAIK:

Adding UUNP to SSE Bodyslide

Hide contents

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide.

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder, copy the following folders:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

4. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png

Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

5. Finally, run NifOptimizer on the Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData folder to update the meshes to SSE specs.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

On 8/3/2019 at 1:25 AM, Sakatraka said:

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

This is for UUNP only, I don't know anything about CBBE, (apologize about that), BUT I guess someone with enough knowledge about CBBE can take this as an example and take it to that body or others.

I write it in the order that must be done. (skin has included, meshes too),

First you need to intall:

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

This preload the files *.TXT that I attach below so that everything works well between the two engines without conflicts-CTD , if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the part  "_preload" in the name of the files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

6- Download- install "SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC- FINAL.rar " *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

7- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

8- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

9- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) HDT-SMP Preload Skse (2).rar or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

10-Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

11- You need make this modification too in CBPCmasterConfig I don't know why but sometimes bugs the smp animation of pelvis. With this modification this problem disappear.

ewwewewe.PNG.dd2258ce9eba56ac281ad54ad8b30cb9.PNG

12 -AAAAAAND you need this step too (Use your desired preset, the one who you see in the screenshot it's circumstantial)

wewww.PNG.402712a9a0e86071507418c866a7e579.PNG

wewewew.PNG.0f5d9989d8b0a44dfcc1e1aa0e2eac79.PNG

13- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why I do this: I like vagina HDT much more (check the screenshots) and +anus, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance it's incredible, I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Form here @Gromilla retake the original proyect, so enjoy my last and FINAL version of the smp vagina + anus + cbpc performance! Regards!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Screenshots of the vagina + anus working, it's a piece of art !!! ?

ScreenShot165.png.44d212add58f55806d25fee6843cc893.png

ScreenShot158.png.e99ca87a2f008f91acbe86f721bfc10b.pngScreenShot161.png.cb00a1c6bffbafbd400ae2cb6c386bd1.pngScreenShot162.png.e0cdce8727b6f9603a888a6ce3148589.pngScreenShot164.png.870e2d0441f398ebbb8fa5e74110c20b.png

ScreenShot140.png.5d939114b23a1257075c20d8255ceeee.png.a097a261e4150a99692914cf2885868e.png

ScreenShot134.png.994effba6f7a95474ddcc573c763c7ab.png.64794aba83f4f83739fd73e6d0819c8c.png

ScreenShot135.png.f5a0a2824a3bc3866ee53b9c13925a32.png.0973f85e0dac629311322a384c178404.png

enb2019_8_1_14_31_11.png.c44fbbf9a879beeb1ae86abdc1de0124.png

Very useful stuff as a note

17 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

I have BHUNP. I believe that only UNP-based bodies are plausible.

I'm using UUNP (imported from Oldrim) and it is fully functional (not to mention very attractive in its Leyenda Skin textures) in both SSE and BodySlide/Outfit Studio. It has a belly node and supports both SMP and CBPC for belly physics.

I see CBBE bodies/bones/nodes frequently because I convert a lot of Oldrim and SSE CBBE outfits to UUNP for my own use. I have never seen a CBBE-ish body or outfit with a belly node.

Ousnius wrote something a few months ago (maybe a year- time flies) saying that CBBE bodies did not have belly nodes for (reasons.) I have forgotten what the reasons were, and they may have changed or gone away by now, but I would tend to agree based on what I have seen and read that only UNP-based bodies have belly nodes.

9 hours ago, manpan22 said:

2.What you need is to put or add a virtual collision mesh to those animobject.nif.

3.You do not need to create new .xmls, just change with NifSkope so that it uses others that you already have installed, such as SOS SMP or Baka SOS. That should work.

If what you want is for the vagina to open with SMP

1. сbbe and bhunp are very different. If you think otherwise, it is your right.

2. If everything was that simple, I would not write here. Try it yourself. Maybe you can do it. Then you will post the result here and help me. ))

3. And so I did. Only this was possible in oldrim with HDT PE, but it was not possible to do it with SMP in SSE. And I can't understand the reason why ... And no one really can explain ... We need a shaman tambourine to summon @Bazinga to this topic.)))

1 hour ago, Evil_Melkor said:

And so I did. Only this was possible in oldrim with HDT PE, but it was not possible to do it with SMP in SSE. And I can't understand the reason why ... And no one really can explain ... We need a shaman tambourine to summon @Bazinga to this topic

You are on the right track, I made it work with SMP in LE (i believe it will be the same in SE), the ideology is the same as with HDT PE. The object must be attached (equipped) to NPC skeleton to be processed by SMP. You need to create the same invisible mesh (same size, offsets and rotation) as original animated object and attach xml with collisions to it. Then you need to create item (ESP) associated with this mesh and equip it during animation (Bazinga used scripts for that).

On 8/2/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sakatraka said:

***** FINAL VERSION AND GUIDE ******

Well finally I was able to run CBPC with vagina HDT-SMP, it would have been impossible if it was for the help, material and ideas of @Vyxenne, @Gromilla and @panchovix. Those who are interested in this hybrid system left the way to do it.

This is for UUNP only, I don't know anything about CBBE, (apologize about that), BUT I guess someone with enough knowledge about CBBE can take this as an example and take it to that body or others.

I write it in the order that must be done. (skin has included, meshes too),

First you need to intall:

SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)

This preload the files *.TXT that I attach below so that everything works well between the two engines without conflicts-CTD , if you do not have it installed (or do not want to install it) simply remove the part  "_preload" in the name of the files and leave them like this: hdtSSEFramework.txt and hdtSSEPhysics.txt respectively.

I forgot to mention that detail, thanks @Vyxenne for the observation .

1- HDTSSEFramework

2- HDTSSEPhyscs

3- HDTSSEHH (I prefer the system of Racemenu, works better for me and save memory)

4- Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctbc5p2b09hq9r5/Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE+-+HDT-SMP+Collisions+Converter.zip

thank you @Kokan for your help!!!!

5- Install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE

6- Download- install "SMP UUNPVaginaN + Bodyslide +anus-Gromilla work with CBPC- FINAL.rar " *** let it overwrite everything your mod manager asks, the ones that have MO2 it's more easier, just install it :)***

7- CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR And send a HUGE ovation to @Shizof for the incredible motor that has brought to Skyrim.

8- SINful CBP (best configurator ever for CBP)

9- Drop in SKSE\Plugins the two *TXT (preload) HDT-SMP Preload Skse (2).rar or install it from MO2. This ensures that the HDT-SMP is loaded first and you have no problems with CBPC.

10-Go to CBPCollisionConfig. (SKSE\Plugins) and make this modifications thanks @Vyxenne for the help and the image.

CBPC-DisableLabia.png.ba2d522f8f34b739f7a85b4a6791ee62.png.c72721eddb6435df8aa3468c92ec6e19.png

11- You need make this modification too in CBPCmasterConfig I don't know why but sometimes bugs the smp animation of pelvis. With this modification this problem disappear.

ewwewewe.PNG.dd2258ce9eba56ac281ad54ad8b30cb9.PNG

12 -AAAAAAND you need this step too (Use your desired preset, the one who you see in the screenshot it's circumstantial)

wewww.PNG.402712a9a0e86071507418c866a7e579.PNG

wewewew.PNG.0f5d9989d8b0a44dfcc1e1aa0e2eac79.PNG

13- RUN FNIS!!!!! - PROFIT!

Now I explain why I do this: I like vagina HDT much more (check the screenshots) and +anus, CBPC will wipe out everything sooner rather than later, but for the moment I will use it like that. The performance it's incredible, I have gained 40 FPS more in the game that is very much, ( I was a full HDT-SMP user), without doubt that it is thanks to the CBPC in first place. and the optimized HDT-SMP files of @Gromilla.

Form here @Gromilla retake the original proyect, so enjoy my last and FINAL version of the smp vagina + anus + cbpc performance! Regards!

Screenshots of the vagina + anus working, it's a piece of art !!! ?

ScreenShot165.png.44d212add58f55806d25fee6843cc893.png

ScreenShot158.png.e99ca87a2f008f91acbe86f721bfc10b.pngScreenShot161.png.cb00a1c6bffbafbd400ae2cb6c386bd1.pngScreenShot162.png.e0cdce8727b6f9603a888a6ce3148589.pngScreenShot164.png.870e2d0441f398ebbb8fa5e74110c20b.png

ScreenShot140.png.5d939114b23a1257075c20d8255ceeee.png.a097a261e4150a99692914cf2885868e.png

ScreenShot134.png.994effba6f7a95474ddcc573c763c7ab.png.64794aba83f4f83739fd73e6d0819c8c.png

ScreenShot135.png.f5a0a2824a3bc3866ee53b9c13925a32.png.0973f85e0dac629311322a384c178404.png

enb2019_8_1_14_31_11.png.c44fbbf9a879beeb1ae86abdc1de0124.png

Following this guide using BHUNP for SE(and all its requirements) I have the vag physics, but lost breasts and thighs physics. I'm assuming I did something wrong, but can anyone else using BHUNP comment whether everything worked out for you or if you experienced the same thing

8 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

1. сbbe and bhunp are very different. If you think otherwise, it is your right.

2. If everything was that simple, I would not write here. Try it yourself. Maybe you can do it. Then you will post the result here and help me. ))

3. And so I did. Only this was possible in oldrim with HDT PE, but it was not possible to do it with SMP in SSE. And I can't understand the reason why ... And no one really can explain ... We need a shaman tambourine to summon @Bazinga to this topic.)))

If you have done point 3 without doing point 2, you will never have collisions because you need virtual mesh yes or yes. If you want I can try to add the virtual mesh, also could you pass me the page of the mod that contains those dildos?
CBBE and BHUNP are not so different, they use the same names for the bones in the .xmls, in fact, as I told you above, I myself was using BHUNP's virtual belly in CBBE for a while and the collisions worked the same in one as in the other with SMP belly , I'm not saying that I'm absolutely right, you just have to try things.

On 2/18/2021 at 4:45 PM, manpan22 said:

If you have done point 3 without doing point 2, you will never have collisions because you need virtual mesh yes or yes. If you want I can try to add the virtual mesh, also could you pass me the page of the mod that contains those dildos?
CBBE and BHUNP are not so different, they use the same names for the bones in the .xmls, in fact, as I told you above, I myself was using BHUNP's virtual belly in CBBE for a while and the collisions worked the same in one as in the other with SMP belly , I'm not saying that I'm absolutely right, you just have to try things.

Ok. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3765-nazonootokos-animations-for-slal/ 

Big request. If you succeed, please write a small step-by-step instruction. I and many others will be very grateful to you. Then I will be able to attach collisions to the mass of various other items and post them on the forum.

9 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

Ok. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3765-nazonootokos-animations-for-slal/ 

Big request. If you succeed, please write a small step-by-step instruction. I and many others will be very grateful to you. Then I will be able to attach collisions to the mass of various other items and post them on the forum.

Nothing to do sorry, I had to try, I think OrrieL above is right, I have added the virtual mesh and changed the strings with NifSkope and nothing there are no collisions, so if you have to associate a .esp object there I can no longer help because i don't have the necessary knowledge, good luck?️‍?️

On 17.02.2021 at 1:27 PM, Evil_Melkor said:

I do not understand why smp does not work ... I do everything according to the instructions. Tried putting the xml file in the skse folder. Tried it in the Meshes folder. Yes, I have already tried all the methods. I tried to increase the radius of influence. Everything is useless. It feels like I missed something ... It looks like smp is intended solely for boobs dangling ((

to be honest, I didn’t look at what is in your files, but I can say that SMP does not work with objects not related to the skeleton. therefore, for weapons, flags and other things, we had to create bindings (by adding a skeleton like in clothes, or using scripts to bind to proxy blocks). I don’t know how this is solved in the new version of physics, I haven’t done this for a long time and I could be wrong. But this is a huge failure for SMP. in pe, it could have been somehow solved. in smp no.

6 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Sorry for "blow eyes"  text. Google help us!:) 

These dildos have skeletons))). Are there any guides on this topic? Basically, all the guides are written about twitching boobs ... There are still many guides about armor and clothing ... But I did not find any guides about items.

4 hours ago, Evil_Melkor said:

Are there any guides on this topic? Basically, all the guides are written about twitching boobs ... There are still many guides about armor and clothing ... But I did not find any guides about items.

The SMP process is "watching" for items equipped to the NPC and processes the physics/cols on those. Animated objects are not equipped the same way as other equippable items so the SMP process do not "see" them (you can mess something on purpose in the XML for such object and you wont see any complain in the logs because the item will not be processed, XML wont be loaded at all).

So you need to create an equippable item which will be a duplicate of the anim object, will have no textures (invisible), will be equipped on the same bone and will have the same orinentation. Then you will attach XML to that mesh and you need to create the item as equippable via .esp. Then you need to equip this item during the animation in which the origianl anim object is used.

During my testing the biggest pain was to find the correct orientation of the invisible object to match the animated one.

Also the results might not be what you would expect as SMP collisions are very acurate if set right, but the animations are not and there is no way to fix it other than redo the animation, so you might play with collisions margins a bit.

4 hours ago, OrrieL said:

The SMP process is "watching" for items equipped to the NPC and processes the physics/cols on those. Animated objects are not equipped the same way as other.......

OMG ... My brain burns. Okay. Is it possible to do the same using CBPC? How much easier is it?

To make SMP work, my knowledge is clearly not enough.

Good evening (local time),

I'm still new to this whole Skyrim universe and a total noob in modding skyrim XD.
I play the skyrim se version and I'm out of ideas what I have done wrong.
My main character is a female human and I use the Mod Organizer 2 so it's easier to install the mods and don't mess up the game if something goes wrong (for example the problem I have XD)
shortly said after some updates i installed for some mods and the Loot function in MO2, the hdt-smp physics didn't worked anymore with the JoP.
I already read on other forums JoP isn't the mod most people would use for first person experience, but until now I'm happy with it.

Everythink work fine as it should do. But only in third person. In first person the main character have no physics in the chest area.

It's a little bit irritating because I play almost the whole time in first person. And I know it worked before the updates.
I suspect that the Loot function messed up my load order, but I'm not sure.

To the physics I use: I use the combination of HDT-SMP and CBPC-CBP.
And my cbbe 3bbb settings: hdt-smp in chest area and everything else with cbpc-cbp and limited use for nearest npc (I don't have a potato but I admit I don't have the strongest pc).

My Mod Priority Order:

"0003","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0004","JContainers SE"
"0005","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0006","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0007","AMatterOfTime_v3_0_0_alpha"
"0008","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0009","SkyUI"
"0010","RaceMenu"
"0011","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0012","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0013","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0015","The Joy of Perspective"
"0016","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0017","SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b"
"0020","CBBE 3BBB"
"0021","High Poly Head SE"
"0022","Female Facial Animation"
"0023","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0025","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"
"0026","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"
"0027","Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE"
"0079","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

load order

1884207730_loadorder.jpg.5b823edea0acb27cd53d5d9a9cd3b7c6.jpg

Please tell me if I'm posting this in a wrong place and please direct me to the right one (apology in advance).

I'm using sexlab and using 3ba in smp mode. when I start an animation everything is fine, when it goes to the next animation (when the character moves), NPCs breast just keep shaking in wired directions. It's like they need to be restarted or something. They seem to be in some kind of loop from the pervious animation. I don't really know how to explain it.

Nothing is overwriting xpmse and it is as high as I can put it. I tried reinstalling some related mod but it did nothing. I used to have this issue in a totally different playthrough as well.

Please help me.

On 22.02.2021 at 10:25 PM, Evil_Melkor said:

OMG ... My brain burns. Okay. Is it possible to do the same using CBPC? How much easier is it?

To make SMP work, my knowledge is clearly not enough.

I do not know how to help you. but I think that studying similar cases (weapons, clothes, wigs) will help to deal with the problem.
with this physics it is as difficult as with quantum physics, I turned my back and everything already works differently. believe me :)
SMP - physics of surfaces. physics of soap bubbles stretched on the bones. and at the same time, the borders are like a bus when making a U-turn .. did not have time to move away, we drove through ..

in short:

* check for compatibility with the base skeleton.

the new bones must be properly attached to the bones of the skeleton. otherwise they will not be found and nothing will happen. that is, as in wigs - all hair chains must be tied to one base bone of the head (open any wig file with physics)

* Xml file. take any worker and write ...

* buy beer, then vodka and check it a couple of hundred times ...

if there was a "magic" button "make perfect" :)

otherwise I do everything by touch. corrected there, looked, changed here, looked again. and more ... and more ..

who knows how to do 3D will go through this path faster, but not easier ..

On 2/22/2021 at 10:59 PM, afshin76 said:

Please tell me if I'm posting this in a wrong place and please direct me to the right one (apology in advance).

I'm using sexlab and using 3ba in smp mode. when I start an animation everything is fine, when it goes to the next animation (when the character moves), NPCs breast just keep shaking in wired directions. It's like they need to be restarted or something. They seem to be in some kind of loop from the pervious animation. I don't really know how to explain it.

Nothing is overwriting xpmse and it is as high as I can put it. I tried reinstalling some related mod but it did nothing. I used to have this issue in a totally different playthrough as well.

Please help me.

If anyone is interested the problem was actually sexlab scaling. It was very simple yet I could not see it. :)

I've got a small question.

I gave my follower some SMP-enabled armour, and noticed that, whenever we go through a loading door, the body physics stop working. The cloak on the other hand, still works. When I re-equip her armour, the body physics work again until she goes through another loading door. On the player, SMP physics always work, no matter through how many loading doors I go.

Is this just how SMP works, or do I need to adjust some settings?