Hi!

Is there any way to not crash from prisonerchains (and a few other) with hdt enabled?

I have hdt-smp 1.5.97-2.11 and if i turn it off i don't crash from prisonerchains, but if i turn it on i do.

I'm willing to do complex things to fix this if someone can tell me what exactly I need to do.

I don't care about the chains working or being pretty, I just want to use hdt and not crash when an npc equips them on me from the random pool.

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Wyrade said:

Hi!

Is there any way to not crash from prisonerchains (and a few other) with hdt enabled?

I have hdt-smp 1.5.97-2.11 and if i turn it off i don't crash from prisonerchains, but if i turn it on i do.

I'm willing to do complex things to fix this if someone can tell me what exactly I need to do.

I don't care about the chains working or being pretty, I just want to use hdt and not crash when an npc equips them on me from the random pool.

Thanks in advance!

Usse DD Hotfix if you're on 4.3.

If you're on DD SE 5.0/5.1 then build the non HDT versions of the chains in bodyslide.

Make sure you aren't using Joy of Perspective with HDT chains. Non HDT chains are ok.

If you have HDT SMP installed, you shouldn't be crashing if you use the ported versions, but some people still do. I have at least one report (coincidence maybe?) of it stopping after installing net script framework to get me a crash log.

Should all be in the the DD troubleshooting post.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Usse DD Hotfix if you're on 4.3.

If you're on DD SE 5.0/5.1 then build the non HDT versions of the chains in bodyslide.

Make sure you aren't using Joy of Perspective with HDT chains. Non HDT chains are ok.

If you have HDT SMP installed, you shouldn't be crashing if you use the ported versions, but some people still do. I have at least one report (coincidence maybe?) of it stopping after installing net script framework to get me a crash log.

Should all be in the the DD troubleshooting post.

Thank you for the quick answer! :)

I'm on 4.3 and already using DD Hotfix.

I already messed around quite a bit with this in the past, but I don't remember in detail, I haven't played for months since.

I hunted down one of the item(s) that still crashed me (there might be more, idk, but I at least found one), and I can confirm that disabling Joy of Perspective fixed it and I didn't crash.

In the end I checked it in SSEEdit, the item that crashed me pointed to the devious\cursedloot\zazanklechainsragdolls_1.nif instead of the devious\Zaz\zazanklechainsragdolls_1.nif which the other working items point to. The files are not binary same, so I just changed the files in the cursedloot folder with a new MO2 modfolder as a hotfix.

It works, I'm not crashing now even with HDT and JoP enabled.

Thank you for the link to the troubleshooting post though, I'm not sure I had that before, and now at least I bookmarked it for future reference too. :)

Have a nice day!

22 minutes ago, Wyrade said:

the item that crashed me pointed to the devious\cursedloot\zazanklechainsragdolls_1.nif instead

I know I had pointed to the wrong xml in one of the ankle chain nifs, I suppose it's not out of the question that kimy had something pointing to the wrong model since both DD and DCL are so closely intertwined.

I try not to change the esps, but I'll have a look to see if this has been fixed in the new versions. The nifs shouldn't have the same CRCs since they should point to an xml in that particular mod to avoid introducing dependencies, but otherwise should be the same. Thanks for replying with your fix!

On 2/22/2021 at 11:36 PM, Newbieman said:

Good evening (local time),

I'm still new to this whole Skyrim universe and a total noob in modding skyrim XD.
I play the skyrim se version and I'm out of ideas what I have done wrong.
My main character is a female human and I use the Mod Organizer 2 so it's easier to install the mods and don't mess up the game if something goes wrong (for example the problem I have XD)
shortly said after some updates i installed for some mods and the Loot function in MO2, the hdt-smp physics didn't worked anymore with the JoP.
I already read on other forums JoP isn't the mod most people would use for first person experience, but until now I'm happy with it.

Everythink work fine as it should do. But only in third person. In first person the main character have no physics in the chest area.

It's a little bit irritating because I play almost the whole time in first person. And I know it worked before the updates.
I suspect that the Loot function messed up my load order, but I'm not sure.

To the physics I use: I use the combination of HDT-SMP and CBPC-CBP.
And my cbbe 3bbb settings: hdt-smp in chest area and everything else with cbpc-cbp and limited use for nearest npc (I don't have a potato but I admit I don't have the strongest pc).

My Mod Priority Order:

"0003","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0004","JContainers SE"
"0005","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0006","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0007","AMatterOfTime_v3_0_0_alpha"
"0008","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"0009","SkyUI"
"0010","RaceMenu"
"0011","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0012","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0013","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0015","The Joy of Perspective"
"0016","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0017","SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b"
"0020","CBBE 3BBB"
"0021","High Poly Head SE"
"0022","Female Facial Animation"
"0023","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0025","Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"
"0026","Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"
"0027","Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE"
"0079","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

load order

1884207730_loadorder.jpg.5b823edea0acb27cd53d5d9a9cd3b7c6.jpg

I'm pretty sure JoP uses a separate first-person model or skeleton or something for the first person view, and therefore requires additional files to have SMP working while in first-person. It might work with some armors/clothing, while others won't. Please don't quote me on this, I don't really know what I'm talking about but this comes from my own experience with it.

I used JoP for ages, but never really felt satisfied with it. Switched to Immersive First Person View (IFPV), works like a charm. You could try that!

Though I have to add... Who plays in first person anymore? ^.-

On 3/7/2021 at 5:00 AM, Ukelule said:

Switched to Immersive First Person View (IFPV), works like a charm. [...] Though I have to add... Who plays in first person anymore? ^.-

Moi! Moi! J’utilise IFPV aussi!

IFPV Boobs 1.jpg

Et moi, aussi!

IFPV Boobs 2.jpg

Mes promenades guillerettes sur la rive gauche au printemps

IFPV Boobs 3.jpg

Et même suspendue dans les airs par une déesse impitoyable

IFPV Boobs 4.jpg

Déesse Impitoyable Part Deux...

IFPV Boobs 5.jpg

Ai-je déjà répondu à ta question ou as-tu besoin de plus d'informations sur mes tétons?

IFPV Boobs 6.jpg

PS: The devil made me do it. Well, and wine- it's just after 5:00 AM here, and wine is definitely involved. :classic_tongue: I may come back tomorrow and slap a couple of spoiler tags on it. Them. Whatever. :classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

G87kZSj.jpg

Et moi, aussi!

8AdOGIv.jpg

00eCxvp.jpg

Et même suspendu dans les airs par une déesse impitoyable

HphH7kO.jpg?1

U2GrGNc.jpg

Ai-je déjà répondu à ta question ou as-tu besoin de plus d'informations sur mes tétons?

o3eBAzb.jpg

PS: The devil made me do it. Well, and wine- it's just after 5:00 AM here, and wine is definitely involved. :classic_tongue: I may come back tomorrow and slap a couple of spoiler tags on it. Them. Whatever. :classic_biggrin:

Ciel ! Une québécoise ou une française expatriée ?

On 8/28/2019 at 4:49 AM, Vyxenne said:

The symptom of physics/collisions changing when you equip a particular chest piece is crystal-clear: the included body in the armor torso-item mesh does not support the physics/collision you are trying to see. Most often the cause is a non-physics body embedded in the Armor mesh as the Reference body shape.

The fix is to add the physics bone weights (Breast (L & R), Butt (L & R) and Belly if you're using a UUNP variant) to the armor. You can easily do this in just a few minutes using Outfit Studio >> BodySlide.

Here are my mini-guides:

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

Hide contents

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

Using Outfit Studio to add physics bone weights to an armor mesh

Hide contents

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1.  Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2.  If you already have a SliderSet for the outfit and Body Type, open it and skip to #17. Otherwise, click New Project (top-left button)
3.  Select UUNP-HDT if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4.  Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5.  Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6.  Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7.  Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8.  Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9.  Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, close OS and start over- it should have been fixed in Step 9 before hitting Slider > Conform all!
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy Physics bone weights if required (multi-select bone(s) to copy on the Bones tab, then select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, right-click and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights)
18. Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new SliderSet will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

Archiving old posts nothing to see here...

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Not really needed. Because most people don't have the referrer-override thing in their browser, the Imgur/LL feud means that they're effectively spoiler'd anyway.

OK, fine. I fixed it.

*********************************************************************************

On 3/7/2021 at 5:00 AM, Ukelule said:

Switched to Immersive First Person View (IFPV), works like a charm. [...] Though I have to add... Who plays in first person anymore? ^.-

IFPV Boobs 1.jpg

Et moi, aussi!

IFPV Boobs 2.jpg

IFPV Boobs 3.jpg

Et même suspendue dans les airs par une déesse impitoyable

IFPV Boobs 4.jpg

IFPV Boobs 5.jpg

IFPV Boobs 6.jpg

PS: The devil made me do it. Well, and wine- it's just after 5:00 AM here, and wine is definitely involved. :classic_tongue:

Better? :classic_biggrin:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tiress said:

I just noticed there is a fork of Aers' hdtSMP64 with some updates on github. I don't understand those changes much, but perhaps someone finds it interesting.

I'm very interested, but sadly, the downloadable zip file doesn't seem to contain the installable hdtSMP64.dll. It seems to exist solely as a git project for now.

Guys I don't get it...
-My game is HEAVELY modded, look stunning... Running at 1440p 60 FPS almost everywhere.
-I use CBPC on body to be sure I don't ruin my FPS.(breast/butt).
-I have only few HDT smp cloth on my character, a robe and a cloak.
But the moment I had HDT hairstyle (specialy dint999 hairstyles) my FPS just go down to ~30FPS

I have 3k $ rig bough last year! What the hell? Do I have to tweak something in my ini files?
What i'm supposed to do to have some good physic without losing half of my FPS?

21 hours ago, Sovia said:

Why, yes. Yes, "this" indeed! :classic_heart:

How did you find that? I really looked for it, pressed the "Code" button where installable archives usually hide on GitHub, but no luck. Obviously, my Google-fu needs work... :classic_unsure:

I installed it (thanks to your link) and so far (~5 hours gameplay wearing SMP hair, earrings and miniskirt) it's flawless. Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Why, yes. Yes, "this" indeed! :classic_heart:

How did you find that? I really looked for it, pressed the "Code" button where installable archives usually hide on GitHub, but no luck. Obviously, my Google-fu needs work... :classic_unsure:

I installed it (thanks to your link) and so far (~5 hours gameplay wearing SMP hair, earrings and miniskirt) it's flawless. Thank you.

There's a 'releases' on the right sidebar. At least, clicking that gets me to the link he shared.

image.png.b69e6dec99dd31e6e79fee1d0ad6b9fb.png

16 hours ago, Lirph said:

I have 3k $ rig bough last year! What the hell? Do I have to tweak something in my ini files?
What i'm supposed to do to have some good physic without losing half of my FPS?

15 hours ago, T-lam said:

If the framerate drops like that, then there is something wrong.

the xml or the the nif might be for the oldrim physics.

I have to concur with T-lam- there must be something wrong with your setup. My new computer cost only half as much as yours and it runs SSE with a hybrid SMP/CBPC physics setup, several landscape, water and lighting overhauls and a demanding ENB, along with 300+ other mods including all 3 physics wig+hair mods and many cloth-physics items at a steady 60fps in almost all areas of the game.

I'm assuming that, based on the cost you cited, your machine is more capable than mine, but you didn't mention your specs, just the cost- so here is what I got for ~$1600 late last year:

BadderGirlComputer2020.png

Assuming your machine is at least as capable as mine, you should have absolutely no problems relating to the capability of your hardware to run SSE with full SMP at 60fps. Ergo, as T-lam said, you must be having configuration issues.

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

There's a 'releases' on the right sidebar. At least, clicking that gets me to the link he shared.

image.png.b69e6dec99dd31e6e79fee1d0ad6b9fb.png

Thank you. :classic_blush:

*blushes and runs to hide in the bushes, hoping nobody noticed her dumb ass that couldn't see the Releases button*

28 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

So, which one is the most up to date, or most updated, or most developed version of hdtSMP64 ?
...or the recommended version to use?

The version published by aers on the Nexus is the latest official release. The GitHub version we have been discussing here is a fork (enhancement) of the Nexus version that addresses a few bugs and/or enhances performance and/or reduces fps penalties. So the GitHub fork is the most developed and latest version available AFAIK.

As to which version is "recommended," that probably depends on who you ask. I have been using the GitHub fork for several gameplay hours and so far it is flawless- no game freezes, no 1-fps slideshows, no hair spazzing out when I go through load doors, no skirts stretching to infinity or languishing around my ankles :classic_angel: (shut UP, @Grey Cloud)  etc. Just a steady 55-60fps, depending on my ENB settings.